Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? (35305 Views)

When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Damfostopper(m): 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Sarmbreezylee(m): 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
You'll never find a caring bfwnd if you urself s not carin. ASAP
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Papertrail11(m): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
OrangeDream:
Can i tell you a honest brief story?. Twice in my life i have being too nice, supportive and caring to a fault to the only two women i truly loved. But twice have i being terribly disappointed by them.
Now, i hardly think of a relationship anymore. I just want to remain casual to the whole stuff. How do you explain a situation where a girl you had absolute trust on wakes up one morning to tell you that, she's pregnant when you know you never touched her nor suspected/got the tiniest clue from her eyes that she's into someone else?.
Anyway, no long story.

baba I feel ur pain to be honest with u Na their way be that

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by marisdgreat(f): 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
THEconqueror:

It's like you had an encounter with the fella
no i saw it in his former post
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by MxFactor: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
U can't give what you don't have.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by bcbones: 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
It's very simple, lemme break it down for you, if every guy is faithful to one chic or wife den most gals ll be miserable cos u gas dey wait for vacancies. Omo no be small community service we dey render of. Make unable hail us small.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by ayamdayvid(m): 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Cod it's as well hard to a caring, supportive and loving lady wink
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by ChuxMyk(m): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
The good guys have all been slain. Thanks to them slay queens grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by laydoh(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
chibaby1990:
Guys are just too weird nowadays they are not always there for ladies.

OP,do u wanna kill d guy,e shud carry all d 3 burden alone??!! he will be d only one to care,only one to love and only one to support. he is nt a computer nor God na.y r u then in a relationship wen u can't share the burden.
in my own case,I will take the loving part you will take the supportive part. then we share the last one which is caring equally.everyone goes home happy,

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by MrSly(m): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
marisdgreat:

hmmm i dont hav anything wit him it was from his post that was y i asked him that question. next time read n comprehend before u take your phone n start typing, because china product has made it easy to hav access to an android phone
Thats how you shout at guys and later you go round with metal gong shouting to find loving caring, supporting extravagant husband boyfriend. Kwontinu, you will find it soon.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by laydoh(m): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
chibaby1990:

I swear to God,I know my kind is rare.God purposely created me with special and additional ingredients.sometimes I just wonder Gods grace on me. m 95% perfect
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by adetayo234: 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
marisdgreat:

i presented myself well besides i dont dress half naked n post it online.

Hmmmm.. ...guys are different sha.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
marisdgreat:

is it the ones u will reply n they wil start sending u their nude pix n videos initiating sex chats all the time, cant keep a good conversation. take time to reply your msgs on whatsap, while they r online. i just need someone that will understand me, money is important but it shouldnt be a top most priority in a relationship. well i hav met diff types of guys from nairaland wit their weird attitudes n most of them r dating but lookin for a side chick

# Mmaku
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by marisdgreat(f): 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
adetayo234:

Hmmmm.. ...guys are different sha.
yes but just few
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by marisdgreat(f): 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Rooneyboy:

# Mmaku
i am from mgbidi. we have a 3 day events coming u on dec. well if u r more interested i can add u up in awgu group chat. we want to make this event a successful one n it will be d first time it will take place in awgu
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Destinychild263(m): 12:13am On Aug 14, 2017
chibaby1990:
hi young lady.......i am very caring..just hit me up
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Gamesmart: 12:14am On Aug 14, 2017
chibaby1990:

How many good guys have you met in your life and you find that between your legs becomes very dry and your body is recoiling?

Answer.

So why your question na?

You find them but you are just not interested because the repulse you or you fill you can do better.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by tshege(m): 12:19am On Aug 14, 2017
marisdgreat:

is it the ones u will reply n they wil start sending u their nude pix n videos initiating sex chats all the time, cant keep a good conversation. take time to reply your msgs on whatsap, while they r online. i just need someone that will understand me, money is important but it shouldnt be a top most priority in a relationship. well i hav met diff types of guys from nairaland wit their weird attitudes n most of them r dating but lookin for a side chick

....and here I am thinking girls are dumb and selfish.
Girls are self serving, uncaring and out of touch with reality.

My girlfriend won't call me a throughout a week unless she needs something. When I even try to send whatever she needs, she never bothers to inquire how I came about such miracle. She doesn't get it to her head that I am young, just out of school, and that I need to hustle for a better future for myself, my family members who saw me through school.
No she doesn't understand these things. Same as MOST girls in Nigeria.
On the issue of sex: not all guys are fuckboys, some of us don't mind keeping one partner and staying loyal.
But why must you make sex an issue of money or material things.
Nigerian girls are only concerned about slaying, taking selfies and generally having things easy esp from the malefolk.
I can go on and on listing all the faults with our millennial girls, but that's not to say guys are saints.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by bayocanny: 12:22am On Aug 14, 2017
marisdgreat:

Let's give it a try, a trial will convince you
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 14, 2017
chibaby1990:

Ermmmmmmm,
Buharism I guess
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Rozaytee: 12:53am On Aug 14, 2017
My dear there are caring guys out there....but they are rare

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Jilo83(m): 1:22am On Aug 14, 2017
i am here
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Jetjacky(m): 1:43am On Aug 14, 2017
chibaby1990:
you are not looking. wink
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by kennykendo(m): 2:15am On Aug 14, 2017
chibaby1990:

just like there are good ladies out there, but really hard to find, same goes for guys..

I am a man so I know what I am saying, how to say and when to say it.

1. Most good guys are friend zoned to women they still have feelings for even if the women don't want them..sometimes it gets do bad that a woman will say, he's not my boyfriend, just my friend but no woman can have him..

2. The Casanovas today, have been good men who might have been broken hearted by a woman or women they loved. And with the broken heart, the aura disappeared. I have a friend I met while serving, he always bleeped anything in skirts. So one day, out of annoyance of his character, I asked him why he does this. Then he opened up to me about the heartbreak a lady he loved dearly, gave him towards their settling down.. I equally trained someone to school and we had plans of settling down, even her parents knew... but where's she now?

3. Meeting the wrong person can be killing honestly.

These are three basic reasons a man can look like he's got no heart

If you have met the wrong people more times than usual, then relax stay single and he'll come for you....

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by victorisreal02: 2:16am On Aug 14, 2017
chibaby1990:

That should be because, the caring ones are all in the place where they call "Friend zone", go check there
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Armstrong34(m): 3:25am On Aug 14, 2017
I think this should explain bettercheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 4:14am On Aug 14, 2017
*edited

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by megakilo(m): 4:34am On Aug 14, 2017
marisdgreat:

enjoy
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by torres89: 4:55am On Aug 14, 2017
marisdgreat:

i am not a slay queen, will it help me to achieve great things in life? will it attract those that will add positive things in my life? will it make me to a great woman like mrs ngozi iweala or late dora akunyili

I didn't say u are.

wat I meant was those guys are looking at u as someone else.

but it's all good

we have very stupid men in our mist.

they say silly things just to get laid.

u are just unlucky
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 14, 2017
marisdgreat:

well i am not d type that goes into a relationship cos of money heaven will bear me witness for that. i dont like puttin all my responsibilities on a guy, i try to solve most of my problems by myself n some help from my family. i prefer to be an assest to a man than to be a liability. i want to be a helpmate but not a downmate. that s d little abt me, we still have few girls that love a man for whom they r n not what they have

Really! If its true, then I'm sure you'll meet the right one pretty soon. Just hang in there and be positive!
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 14, 2017
Rozaytee:
My dear there are caring guys out there....but they are rare

They are not rare wink
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? by Nackzy: 6:09am On Aug 14, 2017
OP big lie...Me dh find caring, loving supporting girlfriend too. But never see till now...wetin i dh see na those ones were dh finish my 2 months salary under one week...aka slay mamas....if u see phone were I dh use chat sef...screen don break..but her own na iPhone ...may 6 months salary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / Things Every Girl Should Know About Her Fiance Before Marriage / Benue Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.