Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price (25243 Views)

Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Before A club signs a player, Will they call him to play with their players first and score goals before they buy him grin grin grin
good question grin
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by pocohantas(f): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ngokafor:
The average Nigerian male are so ignorant about fertility issues,they keep heaping the blames of childnessness on women

..Meanwhile 50% of them are infertile due to STD's not treated properly,impotency and dangerous life-styles like alcohol and drug abuse.

I don't know what's more repulsive, their ignorance or the way they pride in it.

Going by their views on childlessness, I am convinced so many men of old, fathered another man's child. Knowing the fault would be hers, the women would go test their own fertility outside.

They don't know. They won't read...

2 Likes

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
That's what happens around this streets you marry a new wife if your madam doesn't conceive quick enough, if you are still unable to score the goal you become the laughing stock
ibkayee:

How will that help if he's sterile?
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Icecream4U(m): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
SmartPunter:
One of my Dude told me some years ago that he will need to wait to confirm say the Ball don enter the Post before he will head to go and pay his Fiancée's Bride price.

According to him, he said him no want hear missed on target after going to pay or start to the pray pray enough . Him must confirm first.

So guys was your view on this?
He is just like me. My uncle is still waiting for God's time to have a child after 8years of marriage. I don't want to make same mistake.
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ngokafor:
The average Nigerian male are so ignorant about fertility issues,they keep heaping the blames of childnessness on women

..Meanwhile 50% of them are infertile due to STD's not treated properly,impotency and dangerous life-styles like alcohol and drug abuse.

gbam!

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by pahen1991: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
u cant be wiser than GOD. Dont lean on ur own wisdom. Acknowledge the lord in all you do and he will lead you paths
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by boldndbeautiful(f): 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
what if after getting married to her when you confirms she is pregnant, and then she miscarries , my dear don't challenge God.
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Lightening: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mynd44:
I will be marrying because I love and want to spend the rest of my life with the woman.

Children are an addition; no compulsory. If children come, fine, if not, I am totally okay so saying someone should get pregnant before marriage is just crap.

Marriage without children is boring oooo. Counsel from an elder.
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by alizma: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mynd44:
I will be marrying because I love and want to spend the rest of my life with the woman.

Children are an addition; no compulsory. If children come, fine, if not, I am totally okay so saying someone should get pregnant before marriage is just crap.
people have forgotten the first reason for which God created woman, she was created to keep Adam company. the primary reason for coming together is therefore to keep company while other things remain secondary but I won't blame the guys since the ladies have set financial strength as bench mark.
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Martin0(m): 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
I no form mute bro
um

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Greenbullet(m): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Mynd44: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
Lightening:

Marriage without children is boring oooo. Counsel from an elder.
Thanks. Children can come from anywhere. Doesnt have to be your biological children
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by ibkayee(f): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Piiko:
That's what happens around this streets you marry a new wife if your madam doesn't conceive quick enough, if you are still unable to score the goal you become the laughing stock
If he's sterile he's the one that's unable to produce children though, wetin consign madam when he's the one shooting blanks

If he marries anyone else it will be even more obvious sef lool

I watched one nollywood movie where the guy did not own up about his infertility and allowed his family to be blaming the wife (typical) but unfortunately for them the wife wasn't one of those docile types and stood up for herself, dragging tf out of both him and his dumbass family, wonderful
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Empiree: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mynd44:

the pressures and nightmares your wife will go through your mummy will force you to adopt a child really quick and lie to your mum the baby is yours from the same woman of yours.

But I like your line of thought though
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by jahsharon: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mynd44:

Don't let your parent see this sentence, if not, they will insist your bride tommy must be big before marriage.
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Martin0(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:
gbam!
Mehn this Ngokafor eh na wa oogrin
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Mynd44: 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
jahsharon:

Don't let your parent see this sentence, if not, they will insist your bride tommy must be big before marriage.
Stop jugding everyone's parents by yours
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Martin0(m): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Before A club signs a player, Will they call him to play with their players first and score goals before they buy him grin grin grin

gringringringringrin
Lefulefu we need to gbadu this guy ooo
(Good question)grin
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by kuchikau1: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mynd44:

talk is cheap.
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by pocohantas(f): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
ibkayee:

How will that help if he's sterile?

They are never sterile grin grin grin

Icecream4U:
He is just like me. My uncle is still waiting for God's time to have a child after 8years of marriage. I don't want to make same mistake.

How are you sure it's not your uncle's wife that's waiting?

2 Likes

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Freeman59: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mynd44:

You tried but goofed wen you said children aren't compulsory. Trust me, you did
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Mynd44: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
Empiree:
the pressures and nightmares your wife will go through your mummy will force you to adopt a child really quick and lie to your mum the baby is yours from the same woman of yours.

But I like your line of thought though
If this is how your mum will act, good.

Not everyone has parents that act like this
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by kunleben47(m): 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hmmn....Evryone with his own personal view!
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Mynd44: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
Freeman59:

You tried but goofed wen you said children aren't compulsory. Trust me, you did
My goof not yours.
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
We ascribe being fertile to supernatural forces, most people are always hesitant to take fertility tests and treatment, its quite pricey here from what I know, another issue is gender selection everyone wants a male child
ibkayee:

If he's sterile he's the one that's unable to produce children though, wetin consign madam when he's the one shooting blanks

If he marries anyone else it will be even more obvious sef lool

I watched one nollywood movie where the guy did not own up about his infertility and allowed his family to be blaming the wife (typical) but unfortunately for them the wife wasn't one of those docile types and stood up for herself, dragging tf out of both him and his dumbass family, wonderful
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by blackbeau1(f): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
That's just plain stupid. What if she miscarries and can't c get pregnant again ?
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Skillfullulu(m): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mynd44:

Not my family members
it's only a matter of time before you yourself change towards her... So don't give us that scope...
jahsharon:

You just nailed it brother.... No be only electronics be 'tested ok' girls of now a days sef as to e tested ok !
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:

certainly NOT, but they will have a PHYSICAL check up to make sure that he is healthy and can PLAY...
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by kuchikau1: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Skillfullulu:
Oga this na lie...
I'm sure you must have given birth else you or your family members will show ur woman hell
no mind am

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

certainly NOT, but they will have a PHYSICAL check up to make sure that he is healthy and can PLAY...
Does passing medical check up guarantee your Ability on the field undecided

Di maria no pass Man utd medicals

Sanogo nko
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by ibkayee(f): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
pocohantas:

They are never sterile grin grin grin

How are you sure it's not your uncle's wife that's waiting?
Sperm count of about 10 but it's the woman that needs prayers grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. / Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) / Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.