Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price (25245 Views)

Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by sunepapi14: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
I don't think that is a good move but every man to his tent sha
There are ways to know if your wife is fertile or not....
Impregnating your fiance before marriage doesn't guaranty fulfillment in the marriage na.

2 Likes

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by victor8269: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
But Na God dey give pikin ohhh

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by dakeskese(m): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2017

we blacks too value children than relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by roqrules04(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
They need to flog that your dude
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
So what now happens to no sex before marriage that we were said to adhere to

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by tolexy123: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
This moderator go dey lie like monkey
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Martin0(m): 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Oluwasaeon
kilo shocked I dey see u ooo,dey form mute abi
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by otabuko(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
You can't play God
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Gosh! You guys just get stupider by the day. Has the empty headed twàt ever heard of fertility clinics??
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by donsiqua(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Everyone has their own opinion, however I agree with the young man. Children are the reason for marriage without them marriage na nonsense.
We should also note that his decision may not be far from what is happening in our society today, where young girls do abortion anyhow. Moreover it wasn't like this in the beginning when young girls could be trusted.
However, one who comes to equity must come with clean hands, the guys should also be sure he has not wasted someone's wife to be womb by doing abortion. If not so good luck to him.

2 Likes

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by harriet412(f): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
I hear this stuff a lot and it annoys the hell outta me .. i dont know if they see their wife as baby factory ..undecided
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by kadupee(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Children are the heritage of God
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Chukazu: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Another name for sex before marriage... With misplaced expectation undecided

Call it what it is.
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Daluuzor(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Op, Following your analogy, what if she miscarries? Then what? ...and you've already paid the bride price and stuff.

Na God get power pass oo, what must be must be.

2 Likes

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by RexTramadol1: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Me wey don dey sample me baybe...........oya make ona tell me the consequence

i no go fit join vaseline crew........... and if i no sample my body go do one kain one kain!
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by squash47(m): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mynd44:
I will be marrying because I love and want to spend the rest of my life with the woman.

Children are an addition; no compulsory. If children come, fine, if not, I am totally okay so saying someone should get married before marriage is just crap.

Lol. bross,....i tot u were a robotlike modd ? who aint flesh and blood ?.... anyway ur view is same as that of every reasonably educated youth....
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by squash47(m): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Before A club signs a player, Will they call him to play with their players first and score goals before they buy him grin grin grin
why PSG no buy MIKEL instead of NEYMAR ?
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by squash47(m): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
Frenchfriez:
Nairaland is lacking in content. Smh
If u think u are more resourceful,fill up the empty content !
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by DaBillionnaire: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
nedu2000:
but will a club buy a player that is permanently injured?

which club goes out 2 buy a permanently injured player?, bro, no mata d performance of that player in his previous club, he will be left to showcase and prove that performance in the club that's going to buy him.

as for you and your woman, pre-marriage may be full of pretence, the real life starts as soon as you get married. sex is part of that real life. so you dont ask a player 2 play in ur club b4 u buy him. Biko.

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by networkrecharg: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ngokafor:
The average Nigerian male are so ignorant about fertility issues,they keep heaping the blames of childnessness on women

..Meanwhile 50% of them are infertile due to STD's not treated properly,impotency and dangerous life-styles like alcohol and drug abuse.

I SMELL LIES.... KIIKIKIKIKIK
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Oluwasaeon
Which do you prefer
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by don4real18(m): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Before A club signs a player, Will they call him to play with their players first and score goals before they buy him grin grin grin
He will undergo trials at the football club if he hasn't proved himself on the big stage
So getting pregnant is the trials since she hasn't proved herself on the big stage by giving birth b4
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by squash47(m): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

The very few intellectual threads are rotten away inside some sections. The mods need to up their game.
how many of such threads have u created ?
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Mynd44: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
Skillfullulu:
Oga this na lie...
I'm sure you must have given birth else you or your family members will show ur woman hell
Not my family members
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
Marry a 2nd wife
ibkayee:
Did he mention what he would do if he's the sterile one?
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by jossytech(m): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mine Never pregnant, no even sex n after married for 3 months she got a pregnant, do according to God will not man will
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Ichietome: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mynd44:
I will be marrying because I love and want to spend the rest of my life with the woman.

Children are an addition; no compulsory. If children come, fine, if not, I am totally okay so saying someone should get married before marriage is just crap.

Get married before marriage
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by inchristalone(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Carnality, faithlessness and godlessness in display.
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by squash47(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
victor8269:
But Na God dey give pikin ohhh
Na im be wen womb dy
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by aamstih: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Depends on the quality of players... #Zlatan doesn't do auditions.

IffaCatchYouEhn:
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by ibkayee(f): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Piiko:
Marry a 2nd wife
How will that help if he's sterile?

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:
kilo shocked
I dey see u ooo,dey form mute abi
I no form mute bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) / 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else / How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.