Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

3rdeye1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3rdeye1's Profile / 3rdeye1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
Pls can anyone tell me the cheapest flight available from Lagos to J'Burg.
And pls can Anyone tell me if I can attach bank statement of my country of residence together with other docs I will submit for SA visa. I am not based in Nigeria at the moment but wish to apply when I come. Is foreign bank statement acceptable? Thanks.
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
@Justwise how are bro
Pls can you tell me the lists of documents needed to secure SA one month visa pls? I want to apply from UAE .. That's where I reside. And it's just for tourism. Thanks brother
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 3rdeye1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=justi4jesu post=36185331][/quote]hi bro.
Pls I need to know the easy and best way to get a South African visa from UAE pls. I need it against November. But I intend going from Nigeria. I have a sister who is ready to give me an invitation letter.
Kindly let me know if you have any info pls .
Thanks
TV/Movies / Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by 3rdeye1(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2016
I don't understand the correlation btw this post and those commenting on some Islamic stuff. I hope we don't have people here that are trying to feed their 'thirst for innocent blood' again?
Phones / Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by 3rdeye1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
somehowpenis:
Greehulk have said it all.. What i will put in is this, you should understand how iphone works, once you get it, you automatically say goodbye to tweaking, sending musics through Bluetooth and all that, sdcard support, .. Just know that it comes with rules and if you accept those rules which really isn't a problem at all then, you need not know nothing else the iphone 6s will serve you splendidly, you would be amazed , it will hardly dissapoint you when you need it, everything just works perfectly..

If you have a laptop, then go for the iphone, you have no worries, if you don't own a laptop, sadly try and get one before getting an iphone or go for the samsung s7...
. How does a laptop help in using iPhone 6 pls? I have one but I'm in dare need of songs on it. Though it is never boring without music but I'm just the music type. Aside this 'iTunes Store' , how best can I get songs on it. I have a laptop too. Thanks bro
Phones / Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by 3rdeye1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
somehowpenis:
Greehulk have said it all.. What i will put in is this, you should understand how iphone works, once you get it, you automatically say goodbye to tweaking, sending musics through Bluetooth and all that, sdcard support, .. Just know that it comes with rules and if you accept those rules which really isn't a problem at all then, you need not know nothing else the iphone 6s will serve you splendidly, you would be amazed , it will hardly dissapoint you when you need it, everything just works perfectly..

If you have a laptop, then go for the iphone, you have no worries, if you don't own a laptop, sadly try and get one before getting an iphone or go for the samsung s7...
bro.. How does a laptop help in using iPhone 6 pls? I have one but I'm in dare need of songs on it. Though it is never boring without music but I'm just the music type. Aside this 'iTunes Store' , how best can I ey songs on it. I have a laptop too. Thanks bro
Phones / Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by 3rdeye1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
somehowpenis:

bro.. How does a laptop help in using iPhone 6 pls? I have one but I'm in dare need of songs on it. Though it is never boring without music but I'm just the music type. Aside this 'iTunes Store' , how best can I ey songs on it. I have a laptop too. Thanks

1 Like

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
Pls guys .. How much can I budget for a 4 night honey moon trip to SA? And are there tourist companies that's into that .. Which anyone can recommend for me pls. Thanks so much
Crime / Re: OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara by 3rdeye1(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2016
Whao.. Her account of the incidence are so Precise. I'm so happy for her safety.. And also happy for the parents. I know that share T junction so well.. It is more dangerous that the kidnappers themselves. This bororo/Fulani guys wreck great havoc of people so badly. There are usually policemen stationed there every time.. But I think their hands are full with the renewed share/tsaragi fight. To cap it all.. God (in okadaman form) was just on Duty at the time she was dropped at the junction.. To God be the glory.

4 Likes

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hi guys ... Pls can anyone tell me how easy it is to apply for a South African visa ONLINE pls.. And what is the likelihood of getting the visa?
What are the requirment and how do I begin? (Too many questions)
I am planning to go for my honeymoon there. Meanwhile I am currently not based in Nigeria.. But my wedding will take place in Nigeria by God's grace. So I guess I will apply from home. Thanks for your kind response. God bless!
Cc: justwise
Politics / Caption This Photo Of PMB, Gov Ahmed And Gov Bello by 3rdeye1(m): 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Can you caption this photo of President Buhari, Gov Bello of Kogi St and Gov Ahmed of Kwara State.

Religion / Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by 3rdeye1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oops! He was a great writer indeed. May his souls rest in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye by 3rdeye1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
So party chairman now carries 'His Excellency'??! ... Na waoo...

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Abia: Ikpeazu’s Removal Stands, Says Federal High Court by 3rdeye1(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

http://punchng.com/breaking-abia-ikpeazus-removal-stands-says-federal-high-court/
wole olanipekun has stepped in... The case never end. If he is paid well, his client will win the case!
Business / Re: What Happens To The Money In My Savings Account If I Die? by 3rdeye1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
kingsman66:
my brother the heart of man is evil,thinking about what will happen to your account if you die is very annoying and devish.........please I advise you stop thinking towards that direction, you will live long and see your children children say Amen to that
gross gross gross! You erred big time!
He has not said anything devilish here. He is only smart, intelligent and he is a strategist!
What about parents that have written their will while still alive? That doesn't mean he's gonna die anytime soon. He raised a question many people hitherto and obviously don't have any clue about.
I understand ur point though.. But OP has not erred in any way.
Travel / Re: 42 Countries Every Nigerian Can Visit Without A Visa by 3rdeye1(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2016
Pavore9:

Apply for the e-visa online, get the reservation of where you two will be staying. obtain yellow fever cards as it is a requirement that will be requested by immigration at the airport. Which part of Kenya you are heading to should determine whether you should be landing at Nairobi or Mombasa. If you are heading to the coastal region, Mombasa should be your flight destination.
oh thanks for the info.. Will do that!
Crime / Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by 3rdeye1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
You will find it! Believe me... Just relax and trust God! Tell us when it is found.
Travel / Re: 42 Countries Every Nigerian Can Visit Without A Visa by 3rdeye1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Bisjosh:
Kenya isn't a visa free country
can u pls tell some details about Kenyan visa if u know. I'm thinking honeymoon there! Thanks
Politics / Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by 3rdeye1(m): 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
'Ooni and others'.. Hehehe

1 Like

Religion / Re: Sex Between 12-3am Leads To Unanswered Prayers - Pastor by 3rdeye1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]Adulterers and Fornicators like Oyakhilome, Adeboye, Adefarasin, will know better. [/size]
why I won't agree with u is that u forgot to mention ur father as well... Cos u can't say what U just said and be a product of a sound matrimonial home!

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sleeping At EFCC Office After Aptitude Test PH by 3rdeye1(m): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2016
Dem never even employ u don dey run ur mouth..

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Switzerland Vs Poland: Euro 2016 (4 - 5) pens On 25th June 2016 by 3rdeye1(m): 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
Why can't I watch this match online naa... Vipbox and adhere.net not going thru for me.. Any one can help plsssssss
Politics / Re: Mohammed Garba Gololo Sex Scandal: US Has 'Video' Of How He Grabbed Hotel Maid by 3rdeye1(m): 10:26am On Jun 25, 2016
As much as I believe those shameful legislators did what they were alleged .. I don't believe US authorities have any concrete evidence(s) to nail them. They (US) don't take this kind of case likely at allll.. Ragardless of whom u are.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by 3rdeye1(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2016
Aregbe ni oo... Hehehe
Sports / Re: Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers by 3rdeye1(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Venzal:

Please can someone explain what this bros is talking about? I am at a loss here
heheheh.. I swear down!
Politics / Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by 3rdeye1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hehehe... Chai!! People and wetin mouth go chop sharr.. See Kema Chikwe

1 Like

Education / Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by 3rdeye1(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2016
viviangist:

Source http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/06/sexual-harassment-audio-tape-forces-top-unilorin-lecturer-out-job

See earlier thread on the scandal https://www.nairaland.com/3146350/mohammed-sani-idiagbon-unilorin-sex
that guy look so innocent . He has given me lift before as an undergraduate. There are many of them in unilorin. They should look into science faculty .
Agriculture / Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by 3rdeye1(m): 5:36am On Jun 05, 2016
femu:

Am based in Lagos but can deliver anywhere.

email: femu_2001@yahoo.com
good! I will contact U soon
Agriculture / Re: Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ by 3rdeye1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
femu:
Pork is great with chips
femu.. Where are u based?.. I won't mind having this kinda thing for my wedding pls .. Ur email addy!
Education / Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by 3rdeye1(m): 7:43pm On May 09, 2016
wasiudvd:
RIP the most reserved girl I know.
It didn't happ in the school hostel though, its off-K.
Failed healthcare system contribute to her death.
hmn! Sorry 'bout ur loss bro!.
Celebrities / Re: Gwendolyn Okutele Receives SUV As Wedding Gift by 3rdeye1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
'By the bride's family' ... This could be another case of 'Olajumoke' (wife) becoming d bread winner o. Wetin d groom's family con dey look?
God bless all good woman out there joor
Education / Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Is The Chancellor Of University Of Maiduguri by 3rdeye1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
tayebest:
Issorite!
it's only a man like Alaafin (wth many ayeta).. Bullet proof... They can name as chancellor in maiduguri .. Small kings can't hold such. See as him right hand wife dey try check ceiling if bomb was hanged...
Iku baba yeye

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.