Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

3rdeye1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3rdeye1's Profile / 3rdeye1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Politics / Re: Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos by 3rdeye1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sai Bukky is finished!

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Stop Trial, Faces Tribunal Today-the Punch by 3rdeye1(m): 4:32am On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki's cup of arrogance, corruption, pride and greediness is finally full. If this case is seen thru and Saraki is sent to prison, lo and behold, I have recieved my Dividends of Democracy.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Will Not Intervene In Saraki’s Matter- Presidency by 3rdeye1(m): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
It is unfortunate that any step taken against a presumed corrupt public official is termed 'witchhunt' in my country!
Politics / Re: Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent by 3rdeye1(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2015
We don't care if they are happy or not.. We Nigerians don't want ministerial list that will make politicians happy actually.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Incumbent Kogi State Governor Idris Wada Wins PDP Primary Election by 3rdeye1(m): 6:02am On Sep 15, 2015
Kogi state remains one of the most backward states in Nigeria. They have alwaz lacked zealous and faithful leaders. And the state is so blessed with mineral resources and hardworking folks. Mr Idris and Audu are both far below leadership standard. May God help Kogi people to choose rightly
Politics / Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by 3rdeye1(m): 5:48am On Sep 14, 2015
Oyinlola lacks moral justification to be on the list. He is an election fraudster & a corrupt politician. I see baba iyabo's hand in his inclusion. Mr Utomi has alwaz been my dream finance minister. God bless #pmb

30 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: 3.4m Nigerians Living With HIV-AIDS by 3rdeye1(m): 5:48am On Sep 12, 2015
That's alarming!
Politics / Re: A Grand 10th Remembrance For Stella Obasanjo by 3rdeye1(m): 5:46am On Sep 12, 2015
Waoh.. I don even forget say one Stella existed.. Enough people don die after 2005 faar.. I mean enough people. Good luck to them. God bless #pmb
Politics / Re: Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard by 3rdeye1(m): 5:40am On Sep 12, 2015
Baba iyabo.. Irunmole ton wo aircraft. .. The 'fayose, fayose' was so funny to me.. DSP is truly bleeding.

6 Likes

Crime / Re: Quest For Movie Stardom: Woman Loses N2.1m To Fake Spiritualist by 3rdeye1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jaku has done his job.. Gloria is now famous. Her name is now on nairaland. If she knows how many members nairaland has, she will pay Kalu excess.

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: INEC Official, Three Other Female Dead Bodies Found In Room In Anambra by 3rdeye1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
Rip to d dead! ... Meanwhile, police took d pot of soup to d motuary as well ?
Romance / Re: My Boyfriend Smokes Too Much by 3rdeye1(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2015
U wi also share in the health damage over time. It is only ur teeth that won't be rotten cos u are not directly smoking.. But d rest parts .. Na wash o. If u can't help him, help urself my lady!

1 Like

Romance / Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by 3rdeye1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
She dated a close friend of mine...
Romance / Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by 3rdeye1(m): 5:23am On Sep 01, 2015
Ladies say all sorts when having argument with them. Bone abeg!
Politics / Re: Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile) by 3rdeye1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Post of chief of staff is not and should not be by ethnicity or religion. The office or position should strictly be for ur most trusted ally. Nothing is bad if PMB even appoint his wife as COS.
Crime / Re: Ghanaian Graduate Among 10 Suspected To Have Joined ISIS by 3rdeye1(m): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2015
ajoskele:
If this will "free" Africans from the firm grip of the West, so be it!!
so in ur own 'wise' view... Joining a terrorist organization is the way to 'free' Africans from the west? You are a fool.. Even Allah knows this. @seun if U are seeing wat I'm seeing, u should know this guy shd be banned and his record deleted from nairaland.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: BBM Sex Chat Group...for All Matured Babes And Guys. Drop Ur PIN by 3rdeye1(m): 8:43am On Aug 11, 2015
Celebrities / Re: Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram by 3rdeye1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
DaBullIT:
Who be Number 1
John Mikel Obi is the number 1.
Family / Re: I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? by 3rdeye1(m): 4:56am On Jul 20, 2015
This is one of the best topic I have seen in NL. You are a good woman OP. But my candid advice to you is ... Please secure your marriage before securing certificates. Family is alwas first my dear. I'm happy I will be getting married to a woman like urs too... Who has taught me financial prudence. May God keep ur home.
Science/Technology / Re: Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja by 3rdeye1(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2015
squaddy:
Laughing at the Op feeling like he just discovered the cure for cancer. This is common knowledge for crying out loud. It is all over YouTube!!
is it the cure to cancer u want?

1 Like

Romance / Re: See The Good My Fiancee Did For Me ....should I Break Up? (must Read) by 3rdeye1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Which one are u trying to tell us... About d CDs or where u work? We don see u baba.. U no need signboard!
Religion / Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by 3rdeye1(m): 9:53am On Jul 14, 2015
Hbd Foluke dear. Hmmm... I can remember d day u broke up with me cos of Enoch. I pleaded but u were determined to leave. Now I see the reason. I really enjoyed our relationship even though there was nothing like sex. U showed me love. I can never forget u my Abibi. All I feel now is nostalgia. I am still chewing our relationship in my mouth ... I am not married till now self... Still hoping for ur supernatural miraculous return. I love u still Folu baby...
Travel / Re: Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman by 3rdeye1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Nigeria is way better than Dubai
You can't sit in same bus,car,train with women.
You can't look at a lady.
You can't chew gum
If you can't speak Arabic, you're screwed.

Women can't wear good clothes, they only wear sack (beans bag)
Women don't drive
Women don't work.
Women don't go out without their male guard.
If you ever impregnate a girl in Dubai, na death sentence.
A non virgin girl won't get married.

[size=20pt]GOD knows that if you give me a Dubai visa & a Ghanaian visa na Ghana visa i go take[/size]

Fear any MUSLIM COUNTRY
there is no single truth in all u have written. Don't mis-inform people. Enoy ur Ghana visa!
Family / Re: We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) by 3rdeye1(m): 5:38am On Jul 02, 2015
I hope they were not given national award Cos they are twins... National award in nija is alwaz too cheap. Are they the only twins.
Politics / Re: Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment by 3rdeye1(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2015
Mr Aregbe is full of propaganda... This is what Osun people voted for. Truly, he has no moral justisfication to lead Osun people. I like the courage of the Judge though.

4 Likes

Family / Re: Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? by 3rdeye1(m): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2015
If this is not 'wale Adenuga's production oo..... Then let the guy bundle the witch out before nairaland welcomes another topic of 'mother pregnant for son inlaw'...

1 Like

Education / Re: Wole Soyinka Loses On Becoming Oxford's Next Professor Of Poetry. by 3rdeye1(m): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2015
Pavore9:

Has he passed on?
lmao... Don't mind the guy... He was short of words I assumed! He for kuku put 'rip'

1 Like

Education / Re: A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines.. by 3rdeye1(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2015
Why go to Philippines when we have not exhausted out villages and rural areas? It's just like supplying electricity to countries better than us. Nigerians... We love to 'give' what we don't 'have'. Enjoy ur vacation!
Family / Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by 3rdeye1(m): 7:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Some will say 'forgive and forget' .... But can u ever 'forget' the reason why u 'forgive'? .. I can never divorce a woman but of course I can never trust such again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: #babanowthatyouarethere Trending For 2days Now On Twitter (hilarious Scrnshots) by 3rdeye1(m): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2015
#BabaNowThatYouAreThere ... Give Shekau amnesty and make him our minister of defence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.