Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

3rdeye1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3rdeye1's Profile / 3rdeye1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

Travel / Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by 3rdeye1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Trust me, I don't get ur point...if there any!
Adofaya: What for, when most people in Philippines finds it difficult to make ends meet. When I went to Ph for the first time this year, I thought people there were averagely OK. Come and see the type of vehicles they use as taxi, you will be suprise n ask yourself whether you are in Ph.
Celebrities / Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri by 3rdeye1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
kennyonthrone: Mehn so wtf I should fly.....his mates dey celebrate birthday 4 orphanage or somewhere similar,he his celebrating his own on top Bicycle....who is deceiving who?
Mr Rochas doesn't need to go to orphanage before he celebrates his birthday bro. The man is a philanthropist per excellence already. His day, his fun...he deserves his pleasure! Save urself an unwarranted bitterness. Bless u!
Romance / Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by 3rdeye1(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2014
make God catch am and d gal says 'NO' nko? Lol...
well I wish d eventual marriage is forever romantic. Good luck to them!
Nairaland / General / Re: South African Court Okays Seizure Of Nigeria’s $9.3m. by 3rdeye1(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2014
Pls let them hold on to it! If it is returned, it will sure go into some alien account and nothing will heard of it. It is so bad that we have come to this level of 'dashing' out money to other countries in the face of abject poverty in our land. God bless Nigeria! Btw...have u noticed that our legislators can summon a dead person?

6 Likes

Romance / Re: Hilarious Naija Break Up Lines by 3rdeye1(m): 6:43am On Sep 19, 2014
C'mon ya ladies! You guys don't wanna break d shit up also?
Politics / Re: FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 by 3rdeye1(m): 6:32am On Sep 19, 2014
Its so hard to pick one deserving individual among the recipients...not even the footballers many of whom forged their age. I'd rather have it given to our fallen military men who died in d BH battle protecting our territorial integrity.
Politics / Re: 2015: INEC To Create 30,000 Additional Polling Units. by 3rdeye1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
On the PVC/CVR thing...in a case where someone has changed location permanently from where he or she had d registration done..what can be done? Is it ok to do another reg? E.g a student that registered while he or she was an undergraduate. Anyone one pls??
Religion / Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by 3rdeye1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
Bunchersstab: tongue tongue Men of litu faith tongue tongue Ebola virus is a scam tongue tongue see as pipu dey fear death cheesy cheesy cheesy is it true dat bitter kola cures d scam
cheesy cheesy cheesy
do u Av to know if anything can cure it when u posses ur 'bigger faith'
Politics / Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by 3rdeye1(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
AkinEgba: A colleague of mine is returning from Liberia this month. I am not yet sure how to receive him at the office.
inform d necessary authorities pls or better still, host ur friend in a hospital.
Romance / Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by 3rdeye1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
ritababe:

he cut the wire shot i cant move it, the light will go off
u seems to be defending him...u better do something before something do u. Gen fume?...chaii...u go hear am!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by 3rdeye1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
Women in politics should enjoy the wars in politics
Family / Re: My Brother Is Stupidly In Love With The Wrong Person by 3rdeye1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: Op afta God d next strongest power is dat of pew.see , try & taste d gal tin if u stil have ur sense afta d event den ur broda can be saved....if d tin sweet die den no say ur bro don go kpatakpata ......interested in online importation biz quote me
ur comment shows u have sense...only in short supply.
Education / Re: July 10 1999 Massacre In Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-ife by 3rdeye1(m): 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
dejt4u:
professor Wale Omole is his name.. He is now the Pro-chancellor of Lautech
u mean the man is still in academics? Our society has misplaced its morals. Cos if truly he was a god father to cultist, he should have gone with history

1 Like

Romance / Re: Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It by 3rdeye1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
U will not only loose his respect, u will loose everything! And mind u, U ARE NOT A XTIAN by any standard.

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Dad Invited My Fiancee by 3rdeye1(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
Its no big deal! I had d same same experience last year Nov...its just for familiarity sake I guessed...atleast that was what mine turned out to be..

1 Like

Romance / Re: Love At First Sight!! [pictured] by 3rdeye1(m): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
Must we at everytime on NL read 'too serious' things? Na WA for Una oo. I guessed the intent of d OP was that of fun and suspense rather than d 'too serious' story some of u want to read. Nice drop OP. U are intelligent!

1 Like

Religion / Re: My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! by 3rdeye1(m): 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hmmnn...obviously, Ignorance kills faster than death itself. I know that One day, everyone will subject themselves to the obedience of God. #IbelieveInGod. @Op, my little advice...when u start having doubts about what u stand for, don't be ashamed to switch over...and if u Av no doubt, then stick to it! As a matter of fact, religion is about conviction not compulsion. Someone like me is crazy-convinced that there is one true God and may he open ur heart of understanding! Cheers!!!
Phones / Re: Nigerian Twitter Users (Tweeps) Thread - Let's Follow Each Other by 3rdeye1(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2014
@3rdeye03..mention ff back and u gat me!
Politics / Re: Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2013 In One Word? by 3rdeye1(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2013
Unfortunate...#KwaraGov
Romance / Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by 3rdeye1(m): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2013
You can go ahead to kill him and make your life worst! U better don't Loose ur mind cos when u wanna fix ur life back, u will sure need ur mind! The fact is..the young man will be punished but don't think u will also escape the punishment of killing those babies. You enjoyed the good times, you've got to enjoy the other side of it too...thats life u know. But I've got good news for u, U ARE REDEEMABLE!!! Cheers!
Family / Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by 3rdeye1(m): 12:23am On Dec 17, 2013
That guy has never looked like a responsible human being to me from Adam! Don't forget he fought openly when he was a (dis)honorable member of HOR. So how much more beating his wife at the comfort of his home. He became vocal and anti Government because he is a looser! He never meant good with his anti corruption campaign. These are people with no moral justification to lead us. Charity the say begins at home. He can't even lead successfully his 4 member family, how can he lead a whole constituency? I don't care if d story is true or not, I only hope people like Melaye won't be allowed to fool us again! This season of Xmas has transformed to become such of 'open letters' oo... Who's next?

6 Likes

Education / Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by 3rdeye1(m): 12:01am On Dec 12, 2013
Don't allow ur boko haram lecturer to resume oo...
Family / Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by 3rdeye1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
Keep calm OP, its gonna be a blessing in disguise for u. U can never know the harm God is keep u from in Malete or Kwara. When u are successful in the future, never u forget the less privileged. And when u are in a position to help, don't think twice. I stay in Ilorin, if u need my help in anyway, don't hesitate pls. And pls don't be bitter with the University authority, their policy just didn't favour u this time, it might next time. And as a matter of fact, they were not responsible for your academic shortcomings, u are! So be strong and don't be bitter. God bless u. Cheers!

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers by 3rdeye1(m): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
mmark12: Gyrodata is currently recruiting Trainee Field Engineers

Gyrodata is currently seeking to recruit Trainee Field Engineers to join our Operations department. Candidates will ideally be educated to degree level in an Engineering related discipline but candidates educated to HND level will also be considered. Applicants should be willing to work offshore, travel extensively and must hold a full driving licence.

Applicants should also be:
» Prepared to work an ad-hoc (unplanned) schedule
» Able to work unsupervised and under pressure
» Have a positive and conscientious attitude
» Prepared to relocate to the Aberdeen area
» Computer Literate

In return Gyrodata can provide the successful candidate with:
» A rewarding and challenging working environment
» Extensive international travel
» High earning potential
» Early Responsibility
» Good career progression

Visit:
http://www.gyrodata.com/

http://www.gyrodata.com/node/careers/jobs/1143 to apply.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
bro, do I get to print out the form pls....cos d format,its bringing points to that. Reply pls, tnx
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers by 3rdeye1(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Fajzay:

Yes u can. Any Engineering discipline even physical science can apply
hey bro...im trying to do it..but it seems I'm gonna Av to print it out....is dat d process u went Thru pls?...kindly respond
Politics / Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by 3rdeye1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nija politics is so comical....
Islam for Muslims / Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by 3rdeye1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
Religion is about personal conviction. They are free to belong. Well iv known for a long time now that Imo state among the Eastern states is more prone to Islam...im not surprised many of them are from Imo.
Career / Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by 3rdeye1(m): 12:30am On Nov 16, 2013
imag5: Strictly for Geophysicists, Geologist, Petroleum Engineers. Let's discuss the future. In terms of career development, job prospects, also we will be discussing about various oil and gas activities in Nigeria.

Anyway, let me start by introducing myself, my name is Imagwe Marcus, a graduate of geophysics. All contributions are welcome. The future belongs to those who are well prepared for it. Thanks and God bless.
Hello ....this thread is great and challenging. I just completed my nysc actually but I really don't want to go thru d stress of Msc. Can u pls suggest professional certifications I can get and kindly state what process I will take pls. Such that can qualify me for a possible placement in any oil and gas coy. Thanks
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 2nd November 2013 by 3rdeye1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
Chelsea gba meji(2) Ni ago meji(2) Ni owo player meji(2) ni ojo keji(2nd) OSU tuntun.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Liverpool (2 - 0) On 2nd November 2013 by 3rdeye1(m): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
Arsenal stay top of d table....i forgive stellah odua........wat a weekend! Cheers!!!

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road by 3rdeye1(m): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
Sad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.