Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

3rdeye1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3rdeye1's Profile / 3rdeye1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

Romance / Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by 3rdeye1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
Remember, people Want u to do good....but never better than them.
Car Talk / Re: White Is The New Favourite Car Colour by 3rdeye1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nija roads no favour white cars...they will soon bcom brownish white! Very deep brown is d best in nija
Politics / Re: Kwara Governor Sacks All Commissioners And Advisers by 3rdeye1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
Fatai is just a special adviser in d guise of a governor. Bukola saraki still call the shots. Those commissioners were just Tutuila heads before. Kwara is under looting seige!
Sports / Re: Sepp Blatter Remembers Yekini On 50th Birthday by 3rdeye1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
pendusky: NA WASH! WHY DIDN'T HE REMEMBER HIM WHEN HE WAS ALIVE?
wetin u wan make he do for him na....na him born am? All man for himself ma brother
Travel / Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by 3rdeye1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
kinethic: Uchman you don't need anyone,agent or whosoever . Just get in contact with the school for all necessary requirements and documentation . You don't need middle person in this from experience. All info and requirements must must be directly from school .
Shengyang is in the north east . It's the capital of Liaoning province with Dalian city at the south one of the most beautiful cities in China.
In winter it is very very cold so get set for chilly weather from early November to sometime April next year.
As I have adviced all info must come directly from school .
hey bro, be kind to suggest to me any university(ies) one can apply for a masters degree in geology in China, thanks
Politics / Re: Jonathan Queries Stella Oduah Over N255m Cars by 3rdeye1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
My 92 years old grandma will man aviation ministry better than this dunce! You can't blame her, she's a product of political miscalculation.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Presidential Fleet Larger Than Three Domestic Airlines by 3rdeye1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
It will sure happen one day....our father's generation failed us! We d children now Av d privilege to make things better, we are sitting back. I know a generation will come that will carry out the most dreaded action...REVOLUTION! I pray my children won't inherit my coward traits.
Education / Re: Suspected Cultists Murder LASPOTECH Student by 3rdeye1(m): 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
They are always gentlemen at home but hit men on campus.....i feel the grief of his family though!
Celebrities / Re: Fashola To Pay Pa Kasumu's Medical Bill by 3rdeye1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Let these nollywood folks learn how to safe for d raining day...becoming a public nuisants and taking advantage of ever-kind Nigerians is not always good. Good one from BRF though...but I hope he can extend such gestures to other less privileged also.
Romance / Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by 3rdeye1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
It happened to me. Her mum was even in d car that nite. My gf hurriedly came down to push d car while her mum was giving me d moral support inside d car. Of course I could not Av allowed her mum to push it. Luckily I was able to kick-start d car ....twas just a minor kick probs. I was embarrassed DT nite cos da was d first time of meeting her mum...i was sweating like ileya ram. I did appreciate my gal's effort that nite though.
there's absolutely nothing wrong in that. We were all enjoying d cruise while it lasted...so if she want it to continue, she must push o or find her levels.
Romance / Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by 3rdeye1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
chuksbogus: these are little things that matters.the girl shld come down and push unless d guy says she shldnt. even when the guy say no the girl shld try to let d guy kno dat he is ok with dat pushing unless there is help.av been in that situation once my babe (my now wife ) came donw and pushed although i was telln her not to worry but dat didnt come from my heart oooo ! cos the area was lonley . she tried and tried but it didnt start befor i know it she has one to a building and knocked asking them to come and asisst us thats how we went home. for men that knows wat they want in a woman this little things count.the lady sees d sitution as OUR problem not the guys problem.
nice one.....i guessed it was among d reason u later wife am..sharp u
Sports / Re: I Knew I Would Score –emenike by 3rdeye1(m): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
We see u...u no need signboard!
Sports / Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by 3rdeye1(m): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2013
Oboabona almost single-handly Marshalled the defence....i give it to him
Romance / Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by 3rdeye1(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
U better go tell ur story to ur maker my dear....lest this pple(nairalanders) confuses u d more.....
let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone......
she has sinned..yes! But she's redeemable.
Travel / Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by 3rdeye1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
Let the government make our roads worthy of plying also......and save us from d hands of pilot who are suicide minded
Travel / Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 3rdeye1(m): 12:43am On Oct 05, 2013
A friend registered for d lottery last year but misplaced her printout...if she wanna check if she's won, is there another way around it pls?
Romance / Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by 3rdeye1(m): 12:23am On Oct 05, 2013
This is Wale Adenuga's production! So fake a story!
Politics / Re: President Jonathan’s Nigeria At 53 Speech - Full Text by 3rdeye1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
I can't see the 'heart' of mr president in this speech. Almost nothing serious even the advisory committe cos David Mark had hinted us already...and if u think he(GEJ) was bold, na ogogoro dey work...
Religion / Re: Is It Wrong To Worship In One Church And Pay Tithe In Another Church? by 3rdeye1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Absolutely wrong...u tithe where u are fed!
Religion / Re: Is It Wrong To Worship In One Church And Pay Tithe In Another Church? by 3rdeye1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
chaplin4u:

Malachi 3:8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. 3:9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. 3:11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts. 3:12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.
God bless u ma brother..those idiots are living upto to their names...IDIOT!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Swansea City Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 28th September 2013 by 3rdeye1(m): 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ramsey is on faya; Per metersacker is stronger, Kolcieny is crazy, flamini is hungry and d savior(Ozil) loves trophy...Go gunners!!!

2 Likes

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
opsy4real1: @3rd eye, pls dont submit for re-application at abuja if thats where u got ur refusal. Cos a friend was denied around may at abuja and reapplied 2wks afta and he was denied again. Reason for denial 'RECENTLY DENIED'.
pls how long does it take in Lagos centre?
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
collinsfbi: Your hotel booking must be a paid hotel reservation and hotel contact details must be reachable to SA Embassy in Nigeria for further confirmation. In some cases, applicant maybe be denied even when used a valid/paid hotel reservation if the embassy is unable to ascertain the validity of such reservation probably the hotel numbers are not reachable or the hotel fail to respond to their mail if such confirmation is to be ascertained by e-mail. Letter of invitation on the other hand is used in place of hotel reservation and it must come from a South African citizens or holders of permanent resident permit. Duly certified and accompanying by host copy of passport page, statement of account and copies of other utilities bills. All docs must be duly certified.

Gbam over n out
ohh thanks bro, Jah bless.
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2013
opsy4real1: then pls do suggest some hotels that are recognized and can be used..its like u once suggested purple olive guest house but d problem wit that is it is managed by booking.com which i undastand nt accepted by s.a embasy (i mean hotel confirmation with booking.com. Now i discovered one Rivierbos guest house and the room rate is as cheap as 360rands/nite and its a direct reservation confirmation frm d guest house and nt thru 3rd party. Please wat do u think abt d guesthouse. U may kindly check and let knw if its worth using. Thank u.. www.rivierbos.co.za
maybe its best One should pay some money for d booking.....and do u think its wise to reapply at d Abuja center? I'm actually considering the duration of processing. Cos I learnt lag takes long...
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
I applied through abuja also...
opsy4real1: where did u apply from? Abuja or lagos? Same just happened to a friend on same reason and he applied thru abuja..
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
I aplied though abuja also...
opsy4real1: where did u apply from? Abuja or lagos? Same just happened to a friend on same reason and he applied thru abuja..
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Marseille Vs Arsenal - UCL (1 - 2) On 18th September 2013 by 3rdeye1(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
moonme: GET UR GUNNER'S GROOVE ON & GET UR HOME AND AWAY JERSEYS / MALE & FEMALE @ EDGES ONLINE STORE!!! PLACE YOUR ORDERS VIA»»»BB 2682CD1F, Whatsapp 08081599157 |Hotline:08075500391,Email:Edgesjersey44@gmail.com & you can follow us on twitter @EDGES_JERSEY & INSTAGRAM:EDGESJERSEY...Our delivery is natiowide and within 48hrs!
nice! And how much does one(1) go for?
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
collinsfbi:

I can see you quote me, It is either you are new here or you are just learning the traveling procedure. Only your 18k visa fee will not take you to SA, don't forget you also need to include a paid hotel confirmation as a tourist applicant without letter of invitation from South African host.

Gbamm over n out
oh I see...I only paid 18k...I guessed that was d reason why I was denied! I did make a hotel booking but I did not pay. SA embassy told me that I was denied cos of 'invalid hotel booking'. Kindly shed more light to this for me pls..nd what u think I can do next. And what do u mean by d 'letter of invitation from south African host'? Ur prompt response will be hightly appreciated! Cheers!
Politics / Re: Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting by 3rdeye1(m): 7:17am On Sep 17, 2013
Davo93: I have an issue with Premium News with the way they report their news. They show their political interest in a group and in Amaechi. Why would they report Amaechi as the chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum when we are all aware there is an issue going on there, betterstill why not Amaechi led faction of the Governors forum??

I have no problem with Amaechi or Jang rather with the way Journalism is been portrayed by Premium News. This is the second time i am noticing this with them.
when has counting just 36 votes become a rocket science pls?....I don't like d NGF of a thing but if is would like it, Ameachi is the chairman! How?...cos he won..18 to 16, simple. Its only nta nd frcn that recognises Jang..and maybe u. Like ur thought though!

4 Likes

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
kingmayor:

I will strongly advise to check all your available options before you spend lots of money coming here without any solid arrangements. There are lots of Nigerians here doing nothing, and they cant go back home because they invested heavily in their travelling and people back at home are also relying on them for support just because they are out of the country. There are no easy jobs anywhere, and I dont think you can meet up with work visa requirement just by staying few weeks. There are lots of documentation involved, although anything is possible but its not a bed of roses.
tnx@kingmayor...i actually hold on to ur last statement. POSSIBILITY!
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
collinsfbi:

with 60k maximum, i think you are good to go but terms and conditions apply sha ooooo, for instance balance on your acct statement not inlcluded

Gbamm over and out
60k?....it is only 18k...of course aside bank ish!....except u ar going thru some sort of agents
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2013
And pls @kingmayor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.