Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

3rdeye1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3rdeye1's Profile / 3rdeye1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Travel / Re: Overtaking Rules According To Nigeria Highway Code by 3rdeye1(m): 5:36am On Nov 30, 2017
If I may add , the correct way to overtake or lane change is ... 1. Check your mirror (center mirror)
If the road is clear enough or the approaching vehicle is far enough then 2. ON your indicator. Don’t overtake yet. 3. Check your side mirror 4. Check your blind spot AKA ‘Head check’ ( turning your head like 90 to 100 degrees). This is very important. because of some reckless bikers �‍♀️ that come in unannounced. 5. Then check your center mirror again. If is clear and safe to overtake, then you move as fast as you can. Kindly note: Do not reduced/increase your speed unnecessarily. It is dangerous. As much as you can, maintain your speed. And going back to your lane. When you are able to see from your CENTER MIRROR completely the car you overtook , then indicate right, do head check and move in slantly . Do not cut in. Check your mirror again and keep moving. Center mirror is very important. As they always write on them.. object in the side mirror appear closer than they really are. But center mirror gives you the near accurate view. Drive safe guys. Note: all this ‘drama’ should not take you more than 30seconds ��

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Groomsmen Flaunt Their Wristwatches At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding by 3rdeye1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
Dem try but I cherish my ‘swatch’ over all those .. anyway anytime . No beefing

Romance / Re: See How This Couple Celebrated Their 1st Year Wedding Anniversary by 3rdeye1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
More pics

Romance / See How This Couple Celebrated Their 1st Year Wedding Anniversary by 3rdeye1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
This UAE based couple and son decided to dress in the Local Arabic attire to celebrate their 1st year wedding anniversary. The pictures are cool

Sports / Re: Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year. by 3rdeye1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
iluvpomo:
Well done Victor Moses!

Meanwhile na only naija de try for footy this year from West Africa. Ghana and Cameroon don fuk up no qualify for World Cup 2018 !
Cameroon not in west Africa, Son! Central Africa it is

1 Like

Travel / Re: My Trip To Owu Waterfall, Kwara State (photos) by 3rdeye1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nice write up Chinedu ��.. but kindly note that Owu falls lies between two villages .. 'Owa-Kajola and Owa Onire'. Owa Kajola is the legal and rightful owner of the area in which Owu falls is seated but for politics, Owa Onire is being given the 'recognition'. The two villages used to be be together though until their separation around 30s'. Owu fall is a beauty to behold, I agree with u. All the best bro.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) by 3rdeye1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
swiz123:
If I managed to attend this kind meeting eh... My mission will be to steal phones grin
�������
Celebrities / Re: BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) by 3rdeye1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
The race is not for he swift my friend .. neither is it for 1st class graduate.. TIME & CHANCE! Go and study abt 'Time and chance' and thank me later!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

BBC is a shame to professional journalism!

What's Olajumoke's merit?
What's her story?
What's her future?
I bet BBC doesn't even know the name of the boy who graduated with a 5.0 CGPA.

How is she an inspiration?
Olajumoke is simply product of sentiments and corporate prostituting.

She has never caught my attention, empathy or respect, she never will.
She has been constantly shoved down our throats by the harlotry cabal that all of a sudden, she's now someone to reckon with.

God forbid!

A generation and nation which celebrates nobodies out of sentiments, fad and ethnicity has no future.

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by 3rdeye1(m): 8:47am On Jul 18, 2017
Tellemall:
OMG.

Not these people again.

Both are at fault, now let them both get off public virtual space!
what are you saying?? How is a father holding up for his daughter at fault?

1 Like

Travel / Re: What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? by 3rdeye1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Nothing special, just for dudes who have too much money to throw around feeling special.

Instead of sitting in 3s, you sit in 2s, not as if there aren't sufficient space in 3s. During checking in, you are given priority, nothing more.

Same aircraft, same take-off, same landing, no remarkable difference.

Except sometimes, you have a screen directly in your front and under your control, but some aircrafts have that facility for all passengers onboard.

So, wtf.
You forgot to add , in case of a crash, same death too !

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Pictured In Saudi Arabia by 3rdeye1(m): 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Is this not the same lady I saw smoking anyhow in dubai?? Issorait

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? by 3rdeye1(m): 7:13am On Jun 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
100 marriages different experiences however let me hint u on what direction your life might take

New sense of responsibility

Create more self awareness

Increase in your level of maturity

Teaches you to be more prudent

Teaches you how to take charge

You are more realistic when setting goals

You have a standby companion

You are responsible for new sweet young souls

Too much.to say

Get married to.the right woman and your list will be endless.

I wish you luck
The guy asked a very sensible question and you gave him some equally sensible answers. God bless u and yours

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues by 3rdeye1(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2017
My sister and her hubby took the risk against all advises.. they have 3 kids today .. 2 of them AA and the last born AS.. to the glory of God.

14 Likes

Politics / Re: Sule Lamido For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles (Photos) by 3rdeye1(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2017
I don't know if it that is still the case .. but Mr Lamido has always been OBJ's favorite. He's a strong politician .. especially in the north. Even PMB and his guys are aware. But I don't think his ambition will fly.
Events / Re: How Much Did Your Wedding Cost You, How Much Are You Budgeting For Your Wedding? by 3rdeye1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
Good topic
Education / Re: University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ by 3rdeye1(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hmnnn
Romance / Re: Couple Wear NYSC Uniform For Their Pre-Wedding Photos by 3rdeye1(m): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
Congrats, bro! Wish u two all the best marriage offers!
Family / Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by 3rdeye1(m): 6:40am On Jan 07, 2017
gracetie:
I am 25 years old and my husband is 32. We have two kids together. our sex life was perfect until after our first baby. My husband doesnt touch me anymore. I always have to initiate sex each time im in dare need of it. He has the problem of weak erection and premature ejaculation too.on one occasion I mentioned to him that we really need to see a doctor he said "are you now saying im not a man again"

I said "'no babe you are a man but in the last 6months we've had sex only once and you didnt last up to a minute, there s no need to blame anyone lets just see a doctor. He cut out the idea and we have been staying like that. I give him good and healthy meals. I dress sexy in the house. I doubt if he s cheating cos i have access to his phone and we are always together. he doesnt keep late nights and doesnts answer starnge calls. I think its a health issue but his ego wont allow him sort out issues.

I have reminded him many times that i am only 25 and he married me a virgin. How can i proudly say that in 5 years of married we have had sex not more than 10 times and lucky two of the times resulted in pregnancies. Please advice on what I should do. I am soo tempted to cheat and satisfy myself. But I love my husband. I wish our sex life can go back to what it used to be.
i can recommend someone you can talk to.. Trust me, you won't regret it!
Politics / Re: James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos by 3rdeye1(m): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2016
MayorofLagos:
London jails are useless. See this guy just come out of jail and see his yeye stomach, flabby and protruding. Shyyte. No class at all. Who runs the jails over there.

If this was in US this nyqqah will step out with some Dickies

khakis ...checked.
spotless white sneakers....checked
bling bleen....checked
chain gang swag....checked
head shaved and buffed up....checked
white face towel in back pocket...checked
biceps and tattoos...checked
six pack...checked

In US the Sherriff will assign trustee since last month work on him make sure this nyqqah dont hit the street and diss the county mehn!

The jail here is an enterprise,you go in haggard and come out "hot". Wey my niqqahs at, am i lying?

Return Ibori to jail, we dont want his wrachett looking @$$ mehn!!

angry
Oga , have you been jailed in U before ni? Agh!
Politics / Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court by 3rdeye1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
FSBoperator:
This Afonja was sent by his Fulani masters to cause confusion in peaceful Christian majority Ondo.

But God will never allow any useless YAM enter Governors house in Ondo and Ekiti
dont be deceived by his name.. Jimoh Ibrahim is a Christian.
Family / Re: Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo by 3rdeye1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
You could just correct your story OP.. the wedding took place in Ilorin not Lagos. I can authoritatively tell you.
dainformant:
It was a moment of emotions for the parents of a bride, Mercy Omotosho, who broke down in tears at their ONLY daughter's wedding ceremony over the weekend in Lagos. The bride who also joined her crying parents at the event, was consoled by her man, Oladipo Richards, right in front of the church guests. The newly wedded couple also spiced up the event by showing off their 'dabbing' skills.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/parents-breakdown-in-tears-at-wedding.html
Romance / Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by 3rdeye1(m): 11:52am On Nov 22, 2016
More pics

Romance / Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by 3rdeye1(m): 11:52am On Nov 22, 2016
This happened over the weekend. All glory to God. Your moment of celebration is next!

2 Likes

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2016
Pls can anyone tell me how much does express SA visa application cost and how many days before it comes out ? Thanks and good morning
Romance / Re: When A Woman Is The President, Will The Husband Be Called First Man? by 3rdeye1(m): 5:36am On Oct 17, 2016
They will be called 'first gentleman'
Romance / Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by 3rdeye1(m): 5:33am On Oct 17, 2016
More pics

Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by 3rdeye1(m): 5:32am On Oct 17, 2016
It's gonna happen in some 4 weeks time .. may God bless the union
#damilolaOladipo2016 #justCamo

4 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by 3rdeye1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
ClassCaptain:
If ma boo get a boo, na that day she go sori bu

If he Forgives, Can he forget !!!??
even if he forget, can he forget why he 'forgive'?
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
ifyalways:

Last three consecutive months to the application date.
thanks for the info .. God bless
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2016
@justwise.. Bro pls how many months bank statement is required for a three months visa to SA? Planning to stay for like a week though. Kindly respond thanks
Sports / Re: Rohr Releases List Of Invited Players For 2018 World Cup Qualifiers by 3rdeye1(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
Just trying to remember the last time I watched S/Eagle match. I hope this new guy can restore my passion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.