Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

3rdeye1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3rdeye1's Profile / 3rdeye1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
justi4jesu:

Visit Qatarairways.com

Emirates.com

Etihadairways.com

Arikair.com

Go to these sites, input your travelling dates and compare the prices.
thanks so much
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 12:35am On Jan 15, 2015
Hi guys! Pls does anyone have a PRICE idea of Dubai flight ticket of Atleast three airline operators and u may wish to state the best. And pls wat are the likely problems one wld encounter with NIS if u are not with any hotel booking papers? Thanks!
Cc: monchouchou
Travel / Re: Flight Boarding: Need Help As A First Time Traveller. by 3rdeye1(m): 12:26am On Jan 15, 2015
Please does anyone have an idea of dubai ticket... Atleast three.. So I can compare , thanks! And please what if u have no hotel reservation I.e hooking up with a family member or friend.. Wat problem is likely to come up with NIS dudes.. Tnx!
Politics / Re: Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" by 3rdeye1(m): 12:07am On Jan 15, 2015
GEJ belongs to the Arsene Wenger's generation....' Expert in Failure' ... In JM's voice

2 Likes

Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 11:42am On Jan 08, 2015
kkokoma:

Breezed through Murtala Mohammed Airport with my family to Dubai. no single persons asked for anything, just checked our papers and stamped them. guess is luck
lols... Luck, obviously! Then u went with ur family... Unlike guys that is obvious they are looking for greener pastures.
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
fohiss:

no skills my Broda cus dem no all d skills .... u must pay ...nah must cus dem go so frighten Nd threatened u ehnnn... d only tin b say u gat to bargain Nd plss hold naira note ooo like 10k to 15k... spread d money for ur pocket Nd b wise ...thanks
ehennn....u don't mean it... Why d harassment na... Even with a valid visa?
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
seangy4konji:
Yes and then the days start counting.
thanks ..got that!
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
justi4jesu:

Yes she has to use the visa before 5th Feb.
ok thanks!
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
bobkezel:

refer to the date on top of the visa. She has to make sure she is in dubai before that date elapses.
thanks! 'Valid until... 05 Feb 2015' u mean she has to enter before this date?
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Chayoms:

i think its better for her to come to dubai,get a job and be sponsored by the company so she is not tied to u. thats wat i did. came in with a one month extendable visa, got a job and am being sponsored by my employers. i think its d best bet.

but ur not even married yet. when you get to the bridge ,you ll definitely know how to cross it.
chayoms.. This is urgent pls! Pls how can one stay in Nigeria after a two months Dubai visa has been issued? I have someone who got hers on 8th of December 2014.. She hasn't gone up till now. How long before it expires pls? Thanks man
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
justi4jesu:

They won't authenticate your laminated certificate,just a signature with date behind it, Its the photocopy of your certificate that will be used for those numerous stamps and seals.

No 2, Columbia Close Office (UAE EMBASSY ADDRESS IN ABUJA)
Colorado Street
Minister's Hill
Maitama, Abuja

Ministry of Education Address:
Federal Secretariat, Phase III
Opposite Eagle Square,
5th Floor (I'm not too sure though)
Abuja

I don't know the recent charge, so going to Abuja yourself is advised.

Take all your important certificates along because i can't tell, the ones I know are WAEC, NECO, BSC etc

For the UAE Embassy they have specific days for authentication so its not like you gonna just walk in to do it.

Yes, someone can help you do it, it doesn't necessarily require a physical presence.

Nope you didn't ask too much.

Crystal clear now....thanks and God bless.
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
justi4jesu:

Yes for professional positions like Accountant,Engineer,Secretary,Lawyer,Banker etc

But for Cleaners,Security guards,Sales,Maids etc it's not needed.

This is how the back of all your certificates should look like before it will be accepted here. That's a sample of mine.
thanks bro... But in a case where d certificate is already laminated ... What can one do pls? And pls kindly expanciate on where u did it, how much it cost and how long it took and pls u may pls let us know which certificates are the necessary ones to authenticate and can it be done in proxy? I hope I have not asked too much pls. God bless you!

1 Like

Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 12:17am On Jan 04, 2015
abdulkabirtobi:
Gurus here pls help a brother, I just want to
know if statement of result are allowed for result authentication at d ministry in abj and hope statement of result are generally acceptable in UAE?I have applied for my cert and paid all necessary fee but the school is just delaying saying I'll be having it by october which a way too far for me to start processing and applying for online jobs here
bro pls wat are the steps to take if someone wants to do the authentication? And how long does it take and how much... Thanks!
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 12:15am On Jan 04, 2015
Chayoms:

my honest advice is this (it depends on ur school anyway, if its private,state or federal) :"go down to school and sit on their neck if not,u will wait tire. I had d same experience when i went to collect mine. i was given 1 month. but after the 1 month, it was all stories upon stories. i just had to advice myself to go there and sit on their necks because i really needed that certificate urgently for my present job. you wont believe i got my certificate in 2 days. although sha,i had to facilitate it by following it up all the way(with money and stories-both true and untrue).i dint spend up to 5k sha.
if not my dear,they will just dump ur file and keep tellin u stories.

hope this helps
but does one need result authentication before one can work in UAE?
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2014
Hello guys and happy new year in advance. Pls can some one tell me how much a Dubai 2 or 3 months tourist visa cost and how and affordable accomodation is pls. Thanks
Nairaland / General / Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by 3rdeye1(m): 12:55am On Dec 31, 2014
ASL33:
THESE ARE and NOT THIS ARE.

Congrats all the same
post ur own house pics and write ' these are' that u are looking for!

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Osinbajo Visits Bola Tinubu To Express His Appreciation (photos) by 3rdeye1(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
Tinubu has lighter on his table.. Abi my eyes dey see double ni. Is it meant for lantern or weed?

1 Like

Crime / Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by 3rdeye1(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
This guy is a cheap liar. 'To Err is human and to forgive is divine' is not a biblical saying! Tell us the book, chapter and verse.
Politics / Re: PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results by 3rdeye1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
honygold:
Bio Ibrahim won in kwara state
I learnt voting just commenced in The venue... Are u positive with ur info?
NYSC / Re: Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance by 3rdeye1(m): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
bfor will d moni be givn to dem in cash? Ddnt dey knw dat iill be wired to thr accounts nd d moni wont come so soon? Common sense aint common..
ask people wey don go service for ur area how first allawe dey alwaz be before wasting ur hard earned megabytes!
Politics / Re: Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship by 3rdeye1(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2014
donphilopus:

Bros, being a Speaker or number 4th Citizen is just a mere title. He would still be loyal to the Governor of his state because he controls only a Constituency, while the Governor controls the whole State. If not that some Speakers are just too corrupt, they shouldn't be anywhere near the Governors when it comes to money.
money money money... Must it all be about money?
Business / Re: Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note by 3rdeye1(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
It is long over due! Abi make dem remove English and make it just a plain naira note? My advice is just that they should do d Rest once an for all #200, #500 & #1000
Health / Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by 3rdeye1(m): 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
Borders officials should be put on red alert! We shouldn't allow complacency set in!
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by 3rdeye1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Happy to see my geo fellow, 27 years old Ferdinand Udoh as d centre man (referee) tonight...he truly deserve it. #iRepGeology #Unilorin #betterByFar
Phones / Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by 3rdeye1(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
ojeffo:
NCC AND OTHER RELEVANT AGENCIES SHOULD PLS REGULATE THIS MADNESS BEFORE IT GOES OUT OF HAND...ITS A GROWING CANCER.
should they regulate the kinda phones we buy? Wetin concern plane say road no good.. I don't see how this affects NCC!
Car Talk / Re: Jebba - Mokwa Road. Where are the contractors by 3rdeye1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
I ply the road very often. It is indeed a disgrace to democracy in Nigeria. I think we deserve better!
Family / Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by 3rdeye1(m): 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Incorruptible leader in Nigeria!
Politics / Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by 3rdeye1(m): 10:12am On Sep 25, 2014
One trouble is to read this long thing...another trouble is for someone to quote this long thing!

1 Like

Properties / Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by 3rdeye1(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
surrogatesng: Thats a big problem for the ghanians
lmao
Properties / Re: Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments by 3rdeye1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nobleval: how?
lmao
Travel / Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by 3rdeye1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Trust me, I don't get ur point...if there is any!
Adofaya: What for, when most people in Philippines finds it difficult to make ends meet. When I went to Ph for the first time this year, I thought people there were averagely OK. Come and see the type of vehicles they use as taxi, you will be suprise n ask yourself whether you are in Ph.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.