Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

3rdeye1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3rdeye1's Profile / 3rdeye1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Agriculture / Re: Adamix Farms by 3rdeye1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
Opened to investors or partnership ? I’ll be interested. Let’s talk . Great job by the way

1 Like

Politics / Re: Obidients React As Twitter Removes Blue Tick From Peter Obi’s Twitter Handle by 3rdeye1(m): 8:24am On Apr 21, 2023
salih74:
Obidients are at it again as twitter removes blue tick from Peter Obi’s twitter handle with some of them raising there concerns of whether the account has been hacked.
E get why dem Dey call them Obi supporters

2 Likes

Technology Market / Re: Netflix PREMIUM Subscription FOR N3200 by 3rdeye1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hello, pls is there anyone to the biz of decoders here ? I need code for ‘strongest’ and ‘forever iptv’ devices. Kindly email me on richy0307@gmail.com. Thanks
Travel / Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by 3rdeye1(m): 6:55am On May 18, 2021
Belle35:

Like I said earlier, a lot has really changed because during my time I went with the visit visa. So I really don’t know if a visit visa would work for child delivery this time.

Hopefully, someone with ample knowledge of it gets to respond.
Thanks a lot
I appreciate

1 Like

Travel / Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by 3rdeye1(m): 7:42am On May 17, 2021
Belle35:

Well, I really don’t know what to advise because things have really changed. I can only share my personal experience. My first usa visa I got, I was in Qatar at that time, I had a resident permit there so it was pretty easy, my interview was very simple, brief and quite relaxing, just the very basic questions and that was it.

Then 2017, I decided to renew my visa but this time in Nigeria. I was told that I would have to go for an interview as I had passed the Dropbox time. In Nigeria, my interview experience was the opposite of the first. It wasn’t brief at all and it was so tensed. I was still issued the visa.

In my opinion, it’s easier for you to get the visa there in UAE than in Nigeria. My experience in Qatar was totally different from Naija. I think almost everyone, if not all got their visa that day.

All the best!!
Thank you.
Yea I believe the chances are brighter here too.. but my inquiry is more on what visa type she should go for. Will the normal visit visa work for child delivery or it has to be medical visa ? If you have an idea pls . Thanks again.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by 3rdeye1(m): 10:59am On May 16, 2021
Hello.
So sorry for badging on you here. I kindly need an advise . My wife wishes to go give birth in the States. And truly that’s her main purpose of visiting l. While I said we could go through the normal visit visa , someone advised on some medical visa though another friend later told me the medical thing might be tough. Kindly advise on what we could do pls. She’s still in first trimester though, we just thought to prepare before hand. She’s the only that will apply. And we both work and reside in UAE. Thanks & stay blessed.
Belle35:

That’s because I said so and that person’s response is based on what I said.

I gave birthday to my child 2012 and I paid in cash ( I have all my receipts). I traveled 2018 and my visa expired 2019 so I tried renewing a month(November 2019) after it expired I was denied. I tried again Jan 2020 and same thing happened. However I noticed there were lots of denials on both instances.

If I overstayed or had any issue, trust me I won’t bring this here, I brought it here because I don’t understand why. In fact, I had to ask the VO why I was refused because I was shocked.

As for you that said Oil dey your head!!!! Abeg jump and pass jareee. You’re so corrupt that you think everyone in Nigeria must be. Mtcheww

1 Like

Politics / Re: Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) by 3rdeye1(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2019
BAT should watch his back now .. this election exposed him more.. it exposes how not too powerful he is in south west. .. I keep saying it, they will soon fall out.. he will fall out with the cabals. Congrats again to my president . And happy independence again to my people in Kwara

1 Like

Travel / Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 3rdeye1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
ujubuggy:
please I want to apply for UAE visa ,where and how can I start the processing
maybe you drop you number
Travel / Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 3rdeye1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
Just avoid Cargo guys if you are looking for Job . Their company won’t help . Best wishes
OJB55566:
where in Dubai is the best place to get a bed space for somebody coming for job?
Travel / Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 3rdeye1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
Luckycharis:
morning guys..pls I wanna ask wat is the best way to change money,can one change to had first then wen u get to Dubia u change to drihsm or can one change to all to driham at once...?? and can all this be done at the airport..pls guys I need urgent reply
thanks all
changing to Dollars or AED is okay but I will advice Dols which you should do NOT at the airport cos if rate. If you would do AEd, airport rate is still ok.
Travel / Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 3rdeye1(m): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
oluolu23:
very very well.
but be mindful of the rate! Whoever is behind it has their own stupid rate o
Travel / Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 3rdeye1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
ujubuggy:
please I want to apply for UAE visa ,where and how can I start the processing
Travel / Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by 3rdeye1(m): 8:33am On Aug 22, 2018
Chuchunana:

@3rdeye1 has your interview been rescheduled?
No. I don’t think it will be rescheduled since they will be resuming after Eid and mine falls after Eid equally. I think those that will be or have been rescheduled are those whose interviews were before Eid break... like I said, I think
Travel / Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by 3rdeye1(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2018
DFmum:

I called Us embassy line and I was immediately rescheduled 4 an interview on Thursday. My appointment confirmation drop in my mail box b4 I ended the call.
Great , all the best.
Travel / Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by 3rdeye1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
imthe1:
Hi people,

Pls those with Abuja appointments for last week, what happened to your appointments? Were you asked to reschedule the date or location, or both? If yes, how early are the new dates?

About a week to my appointment, the Abuja embassy is still closed and I’m yet to receive any communication.

Looking for info so I can plan accordingly.

Cheers!
i found this from their twitter handle

Travel / Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by 3rdeye1(m): 5:46am On Aug 20, 2018
imthe1:
Hi people,

Pls those with Abuja appointments for last week, what happened to your appointments? Were you asked to reschedule the date or location, or both? If yes, how early are the new dates?

About a week to my appointment, the Abuja embassy is still closed and I’m yet to receive any communication.

Looking for info so I can plan accordingly.

Cheers!
Mine is in about a week’s time as well confused cos I’m traveling In from dubai with my family. We can only hope they re-open after Eid. Best wishes
Travel / Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by 3rdeye1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
Chuchunana:

Nobody here will know for sure but it's likely they will reopen after the sallah holidays as stated in their release...Just chill, when they reopen after sallah (hopefully...) if your interview gets rescheduled then you can also change the date of your flight accordingly...stay positive!
thanks for the headsup. So they are likely to reschedule us even if they resume before our appointment date ? That will be bad shar. Anyway, I remain hopeful. Thanks again
Travel / Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by 3rdeye1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hi My People permit me to ask you some questions pls . My family and I have interview at the Abuja US consulate by 29th August . I got the news the embassy is closed indefinitely ATM. We are traveling down from Dubai .. I have bought non refundable tickets for the 3 of us for this trip ��‍♂️My question is do you have the slightest idea why it was closed? And secondly, Do you think by any chance it could be re-opened after Eid as they said in their statement that they ‘hope’ they would... ? Thirdly, do you think we should proceed with our trip or just stay back. If they reschedule us, I’m not sure it will fall within the time we will be in the country . I am confused o. Pls I need candid advice and opinion pls. Our flight is On the 26.. thanks
Travel / Re: U.S. Embassy Closes Abuja Consular Section by 3rdeye1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
It is more than running away from Nigeria for some of us.. I am coming for the interview from Dubai with my family .. I purchased a non refundable ticket for us. Should I have listened to my friend that advised I apply from dubai? This is sad indeed o
Travel / Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by 3rdeye1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hi guys .. I have an interview later this month Abuja US consulate with my wife and 1 year old kid. WHAT ARE THE LIKELY QUESTIONS pls ? My wife and I both work and reside in Dubai, UAE. Thanks God blesss.
Travel / Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by 3rdeye1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
Kuffour1267:
What is your status in Dubai?
I work and reside in UAE with my fam. Thanks

Travel / Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by 3rdeye1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hi.. is it true I can’t apply for US visa from Dubai and I have to go to Nigeria? Few people have told me this. Anyone with info pls Thanks
Sports / Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by 3rdeye1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
muhammed50:
What a pity!
Which one do you prefer?
Cancer or HIV... grin
For cancer hit Share
For HIV hit Like
.. I laughed so tey tears dey roll from my eyes with this your crazy comment. I swear down you are sick . Heheheh

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Friday Opuru, Traffic Warden Rewarded By Governor Wike. See How He Reacted by 3rdeye1(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2018
Fogman:
Hope the award comes with financial reward
does money have to be involved in all award?

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) by 3rdeye1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lol.. which one is certified journalist you are writing about gan self. My friend, even as a science student wey I be , i know Your reportage is poor. ‘As a Certified Journalist’ hehehehehe..
Sports / Re: Europa League Semi Final Draws by 3rdeye1(m): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2018
What date is the match pls ?
Crime / Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by 3rdeye1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
Terrible indeed
Education / Re: A Team Of Unilorin Students Is Trying To Make Your Computer Speak African Langua by 3rdeye1(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2018
Better by far.
Good luck to you guys as you try to make a niche for yourselves. Proud of you

7 Likes

Romance / Re: Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. by 3rdeye1(m): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2018
Cute ! God, please bless this union with all blessings from above

6 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: South Africa's Winnie Mandela Dies At 81 by 3rdeye1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Madiba divorced her after she was casted, she cheated and committed some crime while chairman was in prison. She was sorry though .. indeed sorry. But we men no dey like to share at allllll..
RIP real mama peace of Africa

1 Like

Business / Re: First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) by 3rdeye1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
mitchyy:

Oh really? Didn't know. Thought he left
He’s in union bank pls not first bank. Kindly note
Business / Re: First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) by 3rdeye1(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
etibaba:
Oh you think Olufemi Adeyemi, would have posted that crap? Olufemi left Efcc for Union bank not first bank.
i thought he’s in first bank.. that was a mistake .. thanks for the correction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.