Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

3rdeye1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3rdeye1's Profile / 3rdeye1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Business / Re: 9 African Currencies That Is Stronger Than Naira by 3rdeye1(m): 5:13am On Apr 14, 2016
U forgot to mention Kenyan currency.
Unfortunately for this countries,. None of their economy is better than ours. Economy strength is not directly proportional to currency strength. Take d case USD Vs British pounds.

1 Like

Family / Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by 3rdeye1(m): 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
She needs to see a psycologist! She's sick.. Gbabe!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak by 3rdeye1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Na only El rufai Own I believe pass.. Typical Hausa man he is.
See that Al makura own na hin worse pass.. So funny upon fake!
This politicians sharrr
Nairaland / General / Re: #evenif Hilariously Trending On Twitter (photos) by 3rdeye1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
#evenif mad man is certified healed.. People go still doubt am.
Romance / Re: Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? by 3rdeye1(m): 11:48am On Mar 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
You're not ready psychologically. undecided
yea there is nothing wrong but psycologically, I won't be balanced. I simply can't. Except I just want to play my 'friend's style' as well. I like ur comment!

1 Like

Politics / Re: 'Our Successors Have Forgotten Us' - Former PDP Governors/Deputies,To Form Forum by 3rdeye1(m): 11:57am On Mar 24, 2016
Not Only ur successors.. Ur ancestors will soon forget u.. Awon Iran rada rada.
Pets / Re: How I Lost My Female German Shepherd Dog During Pregnancy. by 3rdeye1(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2016
Some of u might be wondering why there is so much pity over a dog. Personally, I as a person respect this loyal animals a lot. Some human beings are not near them in wisdom and loyalty. Sorry for ur loss OP. I heard of dog who for many days went to d spot where her owner was killed by a hit and run driver. Just lying there and paying her respect.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by 3rdeye1(m): 11:37am On Mar 20, 2016
5starmilitant:

Joke silver? Chisos shocked
trust me!
Celebrities / Re: Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University by 3rdeye1(m): 11:22am On Mar 20, 2016
5starmilitant:
Bimbo akintola please go and marry, heavy smoking will not bear you kids Biko.

do u even know she doesn't smoke as much as joke silver?
Politics / Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by 3rdeye1(m): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2016
This is ridiculously funny though... Anyway.. Our national budget was stolen as well.. Wat can't be stolen in my country. I so love nigeria(ns). Even if Obama loose guard pere, Boiz go parry anything from am. Hehehe

1 Like

Family / Re: My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? by 3rdeye1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nlaand:
Hello parents and friends,

I used another user name.....I have a 14 yr old only sis who is getting out of hand. My parents are quite aged(mom - close to 60, dad - above 70 and challenged health-wise). Mom and sis are the only ones taking care of him. My brother serving while I work far from home. I go home once or twice in a month as I also do some casual jobs apart from my job during the weekends to make ends meet. P.S: I am the first girl and first born, so the need to hustle as I send money home and all. I am in mid 20s.

Each time I go home, I make sure I educate/groom my younger sis on how to behave. I educate her on sex education, composture as a woman, what and what-nots. I inquire about her academics, spiritual life, I ask about her friends and I know a few of them. I try my possible best to talk to her and obviously she tells me only what she feels I should know. I even give her pocket money every month #1000 just to encourage her and know I care about her which I belive she understands.

Last weekend when I went home, I noticed the way she spoke to my mom and I corrected her. I also noticed she painted her nails and I have corrected her on this issue for a while. I have advised her severally and given her strong reasons why she should not indulge in such yet. I understand what puberty means as I am a peer educator. My mom resorted to beating her when she goes wrong but I explained to my mom not to do that all the time cos she is in her puberty stage, she is prone to misbehaving. I advised she should talk to her which she adhered to but my sis has refused to listen. On getting home this weekend, I was infuriated when I saw her painted nails. I had to choice than to smack her. I asked her why she has refused to obey my instructions despite all advice and corrections, she didnt say anthing.

My neighbor came around and also advised her to stop such act. Just today, while at work, my mom chatted with me that she saw a diary my sister wrote confessing that she hates her parents because last year they refused to allow her go to Deeper life camp. Pls note that we are not members of that church but over the years, my mom has always allowed her go for their youth camp because its not far from us and its within the area but last year, dad had attack and mom sells egg which she distrubutes and she needed my sister to assist her,hence, her refusal. My sister told me about it and I explained to her that mom needs her more that period, and I assured her she would go this year.

Alas, mom just saw it in her diary today where she stated that she hates her parents because they refused her and for some silly reasons which bores down to correcting her. She also mentioned that she has a boyfriend but she doesnt like the boy because he refused to give her money.

Please note that, she takes #70 to school each day plus food. Even in our financial situation, my mom tries her best to satisfy her children. My sister even saves the money I send to her and buy meaningful things with it. She also wrote in her diary where mom beat and corrects herand she doesnt like it.

Infact, I just jokingly waved the whole thing when my mom told me in tears today because I dont want to worsen the whole thing. I told her I also had diaries where I wrote all sorts about disliking my parents and my brother when I was at her age because I thought they loved my brother more. I even thought she wasnt my mom because of the whole discipline thing which is quite true. Not untill I became matured that I saw that she actually loved me and her training has helped me troughout life even in tough situations till date...you cant spend an hour with me without liking me cheesy smiley....no, my mom tried kiss kiss

To cut the long story short, pls how do I manage this situation because I dont want this to cause a burden to my mom. My dad must not even hear. I just had to appease her that it is normal for teenagers to think that way and all and she shouldnt create a big deal over it. I advised that she should have a heart to heart talk with my sis. I will be going home this weekend, pls how do I get my sister to realise that we love her and we care about her alot, how do I explain to her that shes just been disciplined and nothing more... oro yi su mi..

pls your matured contributions goes along way...thank you sirs and mas
hey sis.. I have someone who can help ur sister.. He is a life coach.. Don't worry about money... Trust me! Let me know if u are interested.
Crime / Re: Pastor Who Killed And Buried His Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra - Photos by 3rdeye1(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
If only the poor dad knew this is what the sperm of that night would turn to... He would have zip up!

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by 3rdeye1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
God decided to ignore protocol and qualification to bless an innocent girl.. And you want to contend with that? That is GRACE !! And d best of certificates can not contend with that! Be careful that d grace she carries will not disgrace all of u dt antagonises her. I am GRACEful!!!

2 Likes

Romance / Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by 3rdeye1(m): 6:38am On Feb 28, 2016
How much do u need for ur project?

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome by 3rdeye1(m): 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Shortyy:
I keep saying it, Education is important. But one doesn't need education to make it in Nigeria, or any part of the world. Just work hard and chase that dream of yours.
my dear, i guessed u meant to say 'academic education' cos u can not succed in life without education. You have to be educated in what ever thing u want to venture into. Going to school I would say is not a guarantee to success but education is.
Religion / Re: God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony by 3rdeye1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ur testimony is deep .. I can feel ur joy and I praise God for u and ur family. Ur testimony will be permanent and double portion of d grace that worked for ur sister will work for those in this kinda situation. God showed u mercy.. ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD.

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by 3rdeye1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
bronzegoddess:
ahn ahn. I mean after cleaning and tidying up the bedroom.
hehe.. Sharp gal... Enjoy urself oo
Celebrities / Re: Tunde Owokoniran Proposes To Oluwatunmise Akinwinsola In Public by 3rdeye1(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
bronzegoddess:
Who sabi dem

I don't want my future hubby proposing to me in public, takes away the beauty of it all and me, I get overwhelmed really easy.
Proposing to me over dinner, or after some bedroom work won't be so bad.

Save d paparazzi.
hehe.. 'After some bedroom work' ... Before marriage
U are in soup madam.. Hot soup!
Crime / Re: Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos) by 3rdeye1(m): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2016
Death of any one is not something to be joyful about.
But this guy has really inflicted pains into many lifes and homes in Ilorin and environs He was deadly and brutal in his approach. Seeing him in his own pool of blood looks like something impossible. But trust this cult guys.. They can only 'forgive' .. They never forget. #shunCultism #peace
Btw: I thought he was in Eiye conf. Anyways.. None of them pays
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (3 - 3) On 16th January 2016 by 3rdeye1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
guys pls i need ur urgent help pls. i have alwaz tried to watch live matches on my tab or laptop.... but all my efforts have alwaz been futile. i actually get to those football site but on clicking on a particular match.. it will show that i cant view such as i dont have some kind of playing device. some will direct me to register on the site meanwhile my neighbor didnt reg. while some says i should download flash player or something which i have also tried as well. if u have experienced this before... kindly help out pls... thanks
TV/Movies / Re: That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching by 3rdeye1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Prison break. I can't count the number of times I've seen it. Can't get tired of it!!
Nairaland / General / Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by 3rdeye1(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Aminat508:
Who ? ?
oh my bad pls.. I meant to quote d guy that said we ffd one alhaji. Sorry jare.
Nairaland / General / Re: ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January by 3rdeye1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
Aminat508:
The entire Staff of Arik Air wishes to alert the General Public about the disappearance of our Lovely Sister and Co-worker Miss Grace Utum whom was last seen on the 1st of January 2016 and cannot be reached on her phone numbers
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Y04hBZe1whY/VpIXG6pUlVI/AAAAAAAAAwg/NLYYrQO4644/s320/FB_IMG_1452123334088%252B%2525281%252529.jpg[/img]
She is 29years old and from Yakur in Cross River State.
Please if anyone has any useful information of her whereabout, He/She should Contact the following persons on their mobile numbers:

0811 784 6846

Thank you
your comment is so useless. Be wise!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: The Agony Of Unemployed Medical Graduates In Nigeria by 3rdeye1(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2016
Doctors get 2 heads? If there is need to search for job as other graduates do .. Let them gladly and prayerfully search for it. Merit ke.. #whoYouSabiTiTakeOver

4 Likes

Family / Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up by 3rdeye1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Congrats bro. U are both destined to meet. Why? Cos her eventual death will lead u to prison and ur 'parent less' child will be adopted by a rich family. Ode!

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by 3rdeye1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
This pot belle dele mumu-du is just embarrassing himself lately. He needs some rehab !

1 Like

Politics / Re: Shettima Donates N20million To Civilian JTF Members by 3rdeye1(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2015
dammykrane:
Can 20milla buy Deir lives??
no! But how much can buy ur own life. He only appreciated them for them for their effort.. They are not even known to the law. Those people know that already that their 'job' is a matter of life and death.

3 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: Nairalanders Share Your Xmas Selfies by 3rdeye1(m): 5:55am On Dec 26, 2015
dahaz:

Bros abeg no vex, these your wife fine die ooo.she get sis? wink
when I remember sharp guys like u dey NL.. I shaply del am.. Hehe.. She no get bt there is love in sharing naa
Nairaland / General / Re: Nairalanders Share Your Xmas Selfies by 3rdeye1(m): 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hanging out with queenish.. In RCCG Int'l parish Dubai..

1 Like 1 Share

Science/Technology / Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by 3rdeye1(m): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
RobinHez:
I can just imagine the expression on the faces of the white men while they follow this story...

From the 'unfenced park' to the eating of the lion. undecided
and who give d heck about what your white man will say? Are you living ur life to please a white man? Our life, our culture, our thing , our way! Let white man cry if he likes!

6 Likes

Pets / Re: Mother Dog Trying To Revive Her Dead Puppy (touching Pics) by 3rdeye1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dogs re next to human in feelings.. Very loyal ally

Travel / Re: Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? by 3rdeye1(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2015
Where is ilorin Afonja?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.