Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

3rdeye1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3rdeye1's Profile / 3rdeye1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Business / Re: First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) by 3rdeye1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
iliyande:

Union Bank
oh my bad .. I thought he’s in first bank. Thanks for the correction ��

1 Like

Business / Re: First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) by 3rdeye1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
mitchyy:
Their social media manager needs some coaching from that guy who handled the EFCC twitter page.

Humor gone wrong..
the same guy is managing their handle now.

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by 3rdeye1(m): 7:39am On Mar 23, 2018
mediclife1987:

Can you be a bit more explicit pls?

You mean she has some sensitive data like sex videos stored on facebook? Why would someone store such on facebook in d first place?
i wished I knew more than this too. She told me herself. And she has not reason to lie not even because she’s British. But you agree videos can saved on FB right ? On why she would keep such.. I honestly I don’t know. Mind you , it’s her hubby’s escapades with his gf.. I would conclude it’s just for some ‘I have proof’ purposes. That aside, I am just saying that FB has a lot of features and it means a lot to some people. Especially and probably oyinbos. I as a person Don’t do more than post, like and comment. Other do beyond.
Webmasters / Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by 3rdeye1(m): 7:15am On Mar 23, 2018
eleojo23:

It's like you didn't get the memo: Facebooking is not my thing!

So I am not interested in exploring...
oh I see .. I get. Just saying it not about what is posted anyways
Webmasters / Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by 3rdeye1(m): 7:00am On Mar 23, 2018
eleojo23:
Bad for Facebook

Well, Facebook doesn't have much data about me 'cos I rarely post anything there...my last post was in 2014

I only log in to Facebook to see who among my facebook friends is getting married next...yeah, it's like somebody must get married every monthcheesy
the ‘data’ being talked about here is not what you post for everyone to see my friend .. that is no more a secret na
some folks use FB as a diary and records of account. My senior manager has never posted anything on FB and she’s been there Since FB started. But she doesn’t joke with her FB account. She told me her very important Info there including sex tapes of her husband and many more. You can imagine if Mark allowed that to be leaked to public dormain. Probably we need to explore the app more.
Celebrities / Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by 3rdeye1(m): 10:52am On Mar 21, 2018
Papiikush:
This bìtch is a disgrace to womanhood.

The guy knew you are signed for Pepsi but choose not to mention you because he doesn't give a fück. Here you are pushing yourself at him.

Have some self respect and stop flinging yourself at men. No wonder your ex dumped your silly ass.
hahaaaaaa... relax relax relax relax my guy..you dey veeeeex.. shuuuu �.
Politics / Re: Osinbanjo Thanks Buhari For Allowing Him Use Aso Rock Chapel For Wedding by 3rdeye1(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2018
The chapel has been under lock and key ?? Really ?

1 Like

Crime / Re: Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) by 3rdeye1(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2018
I understand the knives and daggers displayed .. but what does cooking pot has to do with this na? . Our police self
Health / Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Wanders Away After Giving Birth To Bouncing Baby. PICS by 3rdeye1(m): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2018
hajoke2000:
she is healed ..by the special grace of GOD ..

but don't we have governmental asylum ?
hehehe.. my dear even government is now looking for assylum . But you are yankee based shar because this your question make me laf o
Travel / Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 3rdeye1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
ogundeletaofeek:
Good day the gurus in the house, pls am on 3months visa travelling on this week. I need ur assistant on the following area
1. What's the minimum price one can get accommodation per month (I mean the least Price)? I don't mind if anybody in the house could be of help to a brother to manage with him/her for free pending the time I will get job.
2. Then, what state or city in uae can u recommend for a new comer that is coming there for job hunt?
3. Am primarily coming there for greener pasture(job Hunt). Pls anybody with an opportunity should be pls not hesitate to assist
prepare like 200 Dollars per month for your bed space and you could be in a room of four I would advise you prepare well Bro .. accommodation is the most important matter in UAE. Hardly would you find it free.. but again, you might be favored.
Then, Dubai is where things happen. You can live in the state of Sharjah as well but make sure it’s the part that is close to dubai .
There are many job sites .. register on all if you can and do not despise little beginning. Many folks came here just like you are coming and their story changed. Best of luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 3rdeye1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
BAY1759:

Maybe....Most of the form are designed with you working in a firm. How will someone get that if not working already? Check out the site and the requirements. Perhaps in the past for DPS. Not with what is on their site. Perhaps I don't have the full information as well. Perhaps, certification could be done outside the shores of UAE in conjunction with SIRA. Maybe someone else could clear the air.

That driver license pass for UAE pass war sef. It is even easier to go to the countries where the driver licenses can be transferred to UAE license and get citizenship first alongside a driver's license and still return to UAE and meet some people you left still battling to get a driver's license.
hehehehe. True talk Bro .
I coughed out AED8.5k to get mine. On the 3rd attempt. That will conviennetly run 2 msc prog in Naija. Now I’m asking myself.. ‘is it worth it? Lols
Celebrities / Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by 3rdeye1(m): 7:44am On Mar 09, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
why is he taking such a big risk walking with those kids without security... peter his half brother might swing from nowhere and ram all of them to that pavement.. Yoruba wives can push their husband's to do unthinkable
haaaaaaa!!!! Hehehehehehehe...
that bad ? You no well, this got me laughing hard
Crime / Re: Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) by 3rdeye1(m): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
I thought this only happen in the ‘Zoo’
Music/Radio / Re: Olamide – Science Student Official Video by 3rdeye1(m): 9:33am On Feb 26, 2018
Poor .. to say the least. And when you think the scene will surprise you, it also becomes some more poorer show. Olamide fall my hand on this one . He’s a great guy anyway though ..
Health / Re: Man Whose Leg Is Permanently Hanging On Air Undergoes Surgery In Kogi (photos) by 3rdeye1(m): 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
jonero4:
o boy deformity dey o :oo
my guuuuyy... no be beans oo .. shuuuu

1 Like

Business / Re: Coldstone Creamery Is Trying To Cover Up A Theft At Their Lekki Outlet by 3rdeye1(m): 5:23am On Jan 27, 2018
FatGuy:
Wait!
First and foremost, I admire the way you write, it shows you are educated.
Secondly, you sound rich, and I believe you are.
But what I don't understand is bringing this to a public forum after reporting to the Police! Why is everybody suddenly trying to get sympathy from the public at the detriment of others? Truth be told, what those guys Coldstone Creamery were trying to do was just ''playing safe'', and you should have given them reasonable time even before reporting to the police.
i found this sickening. Give them time for a lost(obviously stolen) property? Come off it dude! ��.. She has displayed all definitions of civility and courtesy.

3 Likes

Music/Radio / Re: Runtown's Mad Over You Hits 60 Million Views by 3rdeye1(m): 7:00am On Jan 12, 2018
alfredo4u:
Amen
amen !
Politics / Re: Nigeria Among 10 Cheapest Places To Buy Petrol In The World – Punch by 3rdeye1(m): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2018
A state in UAE (Sharjah) just raised its minimum wage to 17,500 Dirhams.. ( that’s about 1.7 million naira) and that’s for those who don’t have any educational certificate. Do you think a 405 naira per liter will do such purse any economical harm. Thats a weak argument by whoever is pushing that! �
Family / Re: My Marriage Has Finally Ended by 3rdeye1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
Marriage is HARDWORK!!!

1 Like

Travel / Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 3rdeye1(m): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
.. Hi guys ..
pls I have a BSc in Geology. But currently working as a sales Executive in Dubai for 3 year now . I had a Geology job before I left naija .. now I’m confused. Which occupation should I get put down and get accessed on ? I appreciate your kind answers.
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 3rdeye1(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
danie09:
Guys I need clarification on something.
I just contacted Rayna Tours for 3months UAE visa.i made mail phone calls and whatsapp conversations with them, they confirmed that 3months Dubai visa is suspended for Nigerians at the moment. However they said there are two categories of the 3monhs visa one is multiple and the other is single entry and the single entry option is Still available to Nigerians for AED 2600.

I will like to know if this 3months single entry visa will be good enough for me cos am coming for job hunt.
If you can be patient, the ban will soon be lifted . And then you can apply for which ever Visa you want. All the best.
Travel / Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 3rdeye1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
xage:
Anybody going to Nigeria from Dubai....I have an Iphone 6 plus for sale or we could exchange...I just need to dispose the phone due to security threat...

Still very clean...If you are interested please DM me immediately and we meet up..
you are in dubai or naija .. and what do you mean by ‘security threat?.. I have some one who can buy the phone ASAP
Politics / Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by 3rdeye1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
emmie14:

Your dad is in Nigerian leadership , a member of federal executive council.
lol.. ‘federal executive council’?? You sure say her papa no be member of FIFA?
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 3rdeye1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
Solomon27:

Try Canada first then USA.

Or you get to USA and move to Canada!
Oh yeah? Thanks for the heads up Solomon!
Travel / Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by 3rdeye1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
bbaby84:

Read the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Thanks! I’m on it .. looks informative . God bless
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 3rdeye1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hi guys. Please I wish to migrate to US with my wife and kid. We work and reside in Dubai, UAE but we wish to move. I really need you candid advice pls and the best way to go about it. Some said moving wth family is an advantage while some said I should try to move first. We are honestly considering US or Canada. Is it something I can do on my own or I need an agent. What are the prerequisites? I kindly need an honest answer pls and probably from an experienced person. Thanks
Culture / Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by 3rdeye1(m): 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
I love this ...
Politics / Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo, 14-Year-Old Abia Governor & Team Go On Inspection In Umuahia by 3rdeye1(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2017
egopersonified:
I like the last picture where she is waving confidently at the unresponsive by standers.
hehehehehe... you see ehn.. I laf taya on that pics alone . Those people be .. ‘ you dey craze ..Who be this one ?’ ��
Celebrities / Re: Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air by 3rdeye1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
Iranian do anything just to beautify themselves.
Career / Re: “one Year Ago, I Disgraced My Friends & Family On National Tv" - Nigerian Lawyer by 3rdeye1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
3rdeye1:
When you have come to this point of being your own number 1 critic, then you have come of age and great strength lies in you .. so funny ��
Career / Re: “one Year Ago, I Disgraced My Friends & Family On National Tv" - Nigerian Lawyer by 3rdeye1(m): 7:17am On Dec 01, 2017
When you have come to this point of being your own number 1 critic, then you have come of age and great strength lies in you .. so funny ��

51 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.