Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (43177 Views)

Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by agrovick(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
Bwahahahaha, someone is about to lose his Bae grin

And as for those saying he should rent a house for her, my question is; is the girl an orphan? Relationships be looking like charity cause these days.

Op! Accept my 'sinparty' in advance grincheesy

4 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by michaelwilli(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Reading comments here makes me weak, is this generation now so sex starved? Lord help your children.

You mean, once a guy and a girl are together, next thing is to start fukcing each other? Nawa! Na real wa!!!!
It's not just one day aunty. Fucking 6 months
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by excelinfotech(m): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
This is the same tin that happen to my girlfriend that went to scot with a male family friend because the place where she got work is near to the friend's house. later on they are engage now and the girl has finally left me.

So my girl friend wants to go for industrial training, I.T, for close to two months in another state and she intends to stay at a male's house, this male she calls "family friend", bear in mind that he does not have a girlfriend or lady that stays with him, he lives alone, she says there is an empty room that she will own all through the duration of her stay so they won't be sleeping or staying in the same room.....

But the idea of her staying with this guy, that they are not related at all does not sit right with me, am not saying he will definitely make a pass or move on her or vice versa but these are members of the opposite sex.......

Am I just being paranoid?[/quote]
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lewaluv(f): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
A fool is born every minute.
oceanized25:
So my girl friend wants to go for industrial training, I.T, for close to two months in another state and she intends to stay at a male's house, this male she calls "family friend", bear in mind that he does not have a girlfriend or lady that stays with him, he lives alone, she says there is an empty room that she will own all through the duration of her stay so they won't be sleeping or staying in the same room.....

But the idea of her staying with this guy, that they are not related at all does not sit right with me, am not saying he will definitely make a pass or move on her or vice versa but these are members of the opposite sex.......

Am I just being paranoid?
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lexusgs430: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
somehow:
Not true! Those that cheat clear less except those who cheated once. Their conscience always judge them. Serial cheats don't care!

I don't agree with you. Even a serial cheat, usually has one he/she loves dearly. And would not bare the thought of been cheated on......
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by michaelwilli(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ask her why she wants to go to another state and not where she resides. In that state she's going to, is that family friend the only one she knows dere?
Brother, it's all premeditated crime. Persuade her not to go to that state, if she insists, dump her. 6 months no b one day abeg
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oga that's ugly.
ewu na ji adighi ano.
I have no problem if the guy is married.
So without the guy in that particular state no I.T?
Talking out of experience. sad
She always refer him as doc Dave. My mum's sister's hubby. I was told by the wife that her hubby now ex husband slept wt her during her I.T months wt them.
I didn't know till the divorce stories...lol. This one is even married. Sleeping with someone's girlfriend under matrimonial roof grin. Uwa!
This has nada to do with trust.
But this same girl always keep in touch with the gist on how nice this man has been to her and all. Suddenly a gist came up that she demanded sm small amt of money and the "good" man said no. Though I suspected but couldn't place it cos I hate using the word... "Trust ish and insecure on me."
You guys should pay for an accommodation cos that's the ish here.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lalas247(f): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
Bullshit Bot ecery encounter with a woman ends in sex. Well with the sex crazed peeps we have Im not surprised. Im sure your girl aint stupid to go stay with someone who will take advantage of her. Men chill out , visit often and enjoy
Warris is dis wan saying grin
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
excelinfotech:
This is the same tin that happen to my girlfriend that went to scot with a male family friend because the place where she got work is near to the friend's house. later on they are engage now and the girl has finally left me.

. All I can deduce from this is that u re a big fool. Just look at u? It has happened before ,u lost Nd its about repeating itself Nd all u can do is spew rubbish.seems u ve a problem concerning ur sex life.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by zicoraads: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Provide alternative accommodation for her, or just deal with it. Next!
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
MadCow1:

Why don't you give her Money to rent a place for two months.. angry angry angry

Uncle you can't eat your cake and have it. You either give her Money for accommodation or just pray that the guy she will be staying with is gay. Because even if na Church Brother wey be born again, when night come, rain start to fall, cool weather everywhere and all things are in correct order,

Ewu Ozubulu. angry

BANG BANG BANG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by abdeiz(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Snowkel:

U r not. U r just been careful cuz u have done it to someone gf also.
The probability of the guy having sex with ur gf is very high. She might not actually date him. But the guy will be there for her wen u r not, and trust me girls r very emotional wen it comes to stuff like dis, knowing her bf is far away from her, so bro there r two things u can do,
1. Rent a house for ur bae
2. Cross ur mind that ur bae ain't gonna come back the way she left if u don't have money for a house rent.
Talking from a personal experience. I know of a guy that stays in Abuja, he was the one that dis flowers his gf, he trust his gf 100%, not knowing his gf was banging another guy in the corper lodge where she is serving , to the extent she told me her bf dick is too small compared to her current one. To the guy he has no trust issue, cuz he knew how he met his gf. And they r planning on getting married soon without the guy knowing poo about what's really happening. Just me, cuz she tells me everything.

One question tho are you the guy currently tapping her current?
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by vuc1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Reading comments here makes me weak, is this generation now so sex starved? Lord help your children.

You mean, once a guy and a girl are together, next thing is to start fukcing each other? Nawa! Na real wa!!!!
How many people have left their yams with a goat and got it back same way abeg let's be realistic
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Rozaytee: 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
oceanized25:

my dear u are not being paranoid...mine was worst...i stayed wit d guy for my six month I.T....it became hell wen he started having mumu feelings for me coupled wit d fact dat i had a bf as at den....if u trust ur gf..den ur mind can be at rest
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by vuc1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Judithume:
You better look for an apartment for her.,,before she ends up having casual sex with the guy.
Looking for apartment in that same state with the guy is a waste of money.They will surely be seeing each other.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
My brother, her robe will fall.

No be this naija?

2 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by agrovick(m): 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
Mimzyy:

What is wrong with the young lady staying with an opposite sex?? So that automatically means that she has sinister motives Na wah

Mami, the answer to your question is; what's her parents opinion about the arrangement. We both know the answer

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by sammirano: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Essentials1:

I didn't say he should trust her, at all... I said he does not trust her... Please read again

but you said he should erase the thought.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by pocohantas(f): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
michaelwilli:

It's not just one day aunty. Fucking 6 months

Read the OP, close to 2 months!!! 2 months!!!

You mean you can't stay with a lady who isn't your relative for 2mths without sex What's happening to our youths!?

supersystemsng:

Oops. You got it backwards my lady, sex is now the next course after the regular meal...bon apetite.. grin

Now I know better. The OP concerns are well in place, but the fact that almost everyone has concluded they must have sex is very worrying.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by MCzubby247(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
sinaj:
Hehe grin

I comment my reserve lipsrsealed

Op abeg even if it's mud house, just rent for her b4... lipsrsealed
This ur comment sweet me die,"I comment my reserve". grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by MarieSucre(f): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
I can guarantee that her genital canal would be expanded. That's as sure as Death & Taxes

I can sell you a vagina-mileage detector. You would see at least 3 extra dicks...

Don't be too sad grin
That's not how the vagina works after sex, read a biology book to educate yourself.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by MarieSucre(f): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
truthsayer009:

+1 brother. You are smart. Of course women won't see this side of the story. There is no free meal in free town. They always forget this part.

Maybe he should provide for her, if he feels insecure about this guy.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by MarieSucre(f): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
Essentials1:

Forces himself on her..... If you check the news that mostly happens to teenagers or between adults and teenagers.

But Beni, look at it this way.. You are a girl and you made up your mind to live with a guy that is not related to you in anyway.. Why would you do that?... What kind of friend is he?. What are you offering for the accommodation he is giving to you?.. Will you wash his clothes sometimes? will you cook for him sometimes? will you boil water for him?... Remember you are not paying for the accommodation and it is these times of recession...

Think of it Beni, the guy forcing himself on her is not the problem... There is something else and if I were the guy, with a stronghead girlfriend, I would make sure I know more about this guy and even make friends with him... In fact being friends with him reduces the chances of him raping her at all...

cc: lalasticlala

Rape does not happen to only teenagers.
Him forcing himself on her is a problem. Go and meet female friends you're really close to and if they trust you enough, they will open up to you. These things happen every day.

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by MCzubby247(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
Essentials1:

Let me advice you with my experience, other people's experience and the NYSC experience...

You are right to be paranoid and the fact that you are means you don't trust your girl so much and that means she is not the kind of person you can say is very faithful no matter what...

I wouldn't advice you looking for another alternative right now... I will advice you to get ready for whatever happens, in fact make friends with this so called guy, incase any thing happens he will be able to tell you and so that you will know..

The reason why I wouldn't advice you to seek for another alternative is because it is better to solve a problem (trust) immediately than postponing it. If you think you girl cannot keep her legs closed long enough, then it is time you know.

I am not saying that your girl is a cheat or a hoe, all I am saying is that if you are paranoid it means that there is one part of you that don't trust your girl completely and it is time to kill that part forever than giving your all into this relationship and finding out that she is the worst for you...

I hope you understand
Aeronautical science
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by holyfather(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
oceanized25:

Yeah cool
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Read the OP, close to 2 months!!! 2 months!!!

You mean you can't stay with a lady who isn't your relative for 2mths without sex What's happening to our youths!?

Now I know better. The OP concerns are well in place, but the fact that almost everyone has concluded they must have sex is very worrying.

Let me answer you this way, when a lady stays with a guy, is it newspaper she would be reading him It's the society's expectations my dear...deal with it... also ladies will take a man whom they stay with and don't ask for sex as an imbeecile..trust me...good men are seen as soft preeks...
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by somehow: 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
I am not saying serial cheats don't have people they live but hardly care much if the person also cheat.

Infact what moral or Constitutional right does a cheat have over another cheat?
Lexusgs430:

I don't agree with you. Even a serial cheat, usually has one he/she loves dearly. And would not bare the thought of been cheated on......
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

Maybe he should provide for her, if he feels insecure about this guy.

Yes. He should look for cash or borrow from his friends and let her rent a place.

Or better still, just break up with her. 2 adults of diff opposite sex cannot be staying in one house without anything going down.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Zhahovic(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
abdeiz:

hmm guy I wan hear about your experience abeg, might learn from it also
It was my ex.babe o...she called a guy she once dated her family friend...
In fact..the guy was her first ever bf...she told me the truth without me probing a month later...
Since then I struggled to trust any word that came out of her mouth pertaining to the opp sex
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by MCzubby247(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
greatnaija01:
Bros for naija today we can officially call u the assistant boyfriend cos she will not come back the same way o.... KONJI is real and with distance she will bond with that guy like james bond and the guy will claim a space in her heart like Caretaker..... and that is how she will think twice about you and compare u both o. She may come back to u but many things will be hidden and her character will change during those six months.

Feel bad for you bro but next time make money first before making love so u can afford it.

Oga no vex the born u during Jesus three wise men?
I beg take five.
Why person go dey price monkey wey dey tree
Why you go dey window shop when you never get money yet.
Everything get time, size and shape.
This guy self

2 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Zhahovic(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
wallarwallar:

Walahi it is highly dangerous base on personal experience but sometime it might nt be but it is 85% probability and 15% it won't happen.. Even d so called spirit filled will think deep abt it and dis has nothing 2 do wit trust Hummmm something somehow wud initiate dis even without d two involved and d story wud be how did it happened but Lol it has happened. I wish u can get alternative Bro. Na family friend ting sweat pass walahi no toasting plus no commitment na free style
Hmm..I can't shout o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) / The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.