Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (43176 Views)

Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by trinity11(m): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2017
You mean she claimed the guy to be a family friend? No problem, fall back to base, see her family members and make enquiry from them about this family friend of theirs and how safe it is for her to stay with this guy for some months. Remember, your doing this will make you know how close the person is to the family in order to make you analyse the situation better.

And yes don't even try to book hotel, or secure accommodation for her even for "short stay". Because if she has a selfish motive. there is obviously nothing you can do about that, since they will still be closer to each other there.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by davillian(m): 11:44am On Aug 21, 2017
Something similar happened to me.
To cut the story short my gf got pregnant for the guy and she never returned back to me.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lexusgs430: 11:45am On Aug 21, 2017
princetom1:

U had never been in situation that u had been pushed to the wall, den u will know, its not only being paranoid or dating a LovePeddler is the situation... Sometimes, situations. And 1 second of bad decisions can lead to what u had vowed never to do. Remember, no knew is perfect, the best is to avoid such situations

cc: Lexusgs430 and sinaj

What does it matter if he chops her, so long as he still owns her heart.......

The odometer does not read....... Can he swear he has never cheated on her?
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lexusgs430: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2017
davillian:
Something similar happened to me.
To cut the story short my gf got pregnant for the guy and she never returned back to me.

Then she was never yours..... You were simply a keeper.
At least you rocked your time..........
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by princetom1(m): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2017
Lexusgs430:

What does it matter if he chops her, so long as he still owns her heart.......

The odometer does not read....... Can he swear he has never cheated on her?

I dey fear u sometimes. OP is a genuine man, if him dey chop picnic, he wouldn't be bothered even if girlfriend sleep for PEKAS, as long as she comes back.

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lexusgs430: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

if i have any issues that bothers me, i communicate with my woman specifically about what/how/why it is a bother... thats the 1st step into finding a solution to any issue. if your woman cares for you, she will understand and seek for an alternative (unless she is a hoe planning the whole thing).

the dude is confused about it but yet is such a chicken that he cant even tell his babe about it?! what kind of failed r/ship is this?! no wonder he doesnt trust her.

A man or woman that would cheat, would still cheat regardless of any hindrance or checks.......
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by davillian(m): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I chew well sha, but lessons has been learnt.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by princetom1(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2017
Lexusgs430:

U mean legend of the seeker? The keeper grin
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Tekkyy: 11:49am On Aug 21, 2017
Sorry bro. Even if you get her another apartment, she will still f..k another dick.

Women...
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lexusgs430: 11:49am On Aug 21, 2017
princetom1:

I dey fear u sometimes. OP is a genuine man, if him dey chop picnic, he wouldn't be bothered even if girlfriend sleep for PEKAS, as long as she comes back.

It's men that cheat the most, that are usually scared of been cheated on.......
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2017
stilldoingokay:
she is just your girlfriend not wife, you guys should stop having Headache because of women

You just colored my morning with your words. Thumbs up!
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lexusgs430: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2017
princetom1:

U mean legend of the seeker? The keeper grin

Yes o. We are all recycling ourselves. Princetom1, you are recycling yourself for your Madam too, use your body well...... It's a form of exercise....
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2017
Lexusgs430:

A man or woman that would cheat, would still cheat regardless of any hindrance or checks.......

exactly, and therefore whatever any person foolishly think they can do to prevent that, is futile!

live your life fully, communicate and open up to your partner, have a great life and be merry!

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lexusgs430: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2017
davillian:

I chew well sha, but lessons has been learnt.

Dere you go. That's life......... We are too many to stick to 1:1........
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lexusgs430: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

exactly, and therefore whatever any person foolishly think they can do to prevent that, is futile!

live your life fully, communicate and open up to your partner, have a great life and be merry!

That's the beauty..... Just ensure while been merry, adequate protection and protocols are observed........
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by sammirano: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2017
Essentials1:

Let me advice you with my experience, other people's experience and the NYSC experience...

You are right to be paranoid and the fact that you are means you don't trust your girl so much and that means she is not the kind of person you can say is very faithful no matter what...

I wouldn't advice you looking for another alternative right now... I will advice you to get ready for whatever happens, in fact make friends with this so called guy, incase any thing happens he will be able to tell you and so that you will know..

The reason why I wouldn't advice you to seek for another alternative is because it is better to solve a problem (trust) immediately than postponing it. If you think you girl cannot keep her legs closed long enough, then it is time you know.

I am not saying that your girl is a cheat or a hoe, all I am saying is that if you are paranoid it means that there is one part of you that don't trust your girl completely and it is time to kill that part forever than giving your all into this relationship and finding out that she is the worst for you...

I hope you understand

Please, rule no1 says never trust anybody completely! not even yourself you can do what transcends your imagination.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Burgerlomo: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2017
sunepapi14:
You have the right to be OP.....
Anything can trigger the charge one night and before you even say Jackie, something has gone down.
And trust me, if it happens ones, it will continue to happen and you'll end losing her.
But all these depends on trust and the integrity of your girlfriend.

Abeg why you come dey spoil this your comments now with trust and integrity, after you don say the truth say anything fit trigger the charge @ any fricking time which is the real truth.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Essentials1(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2017
sammirano:

Please, rule no1 says never trust anybody completely! not even yourself you can do what transcends your imagination.

I didn't say he should trust her, at all... I said he does not trust her... Please read again
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by princetom1(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Yes o. We are all recycling ourselves. Princetom1, you are recycling yourself for your Madam too, use your body well...... It's a form of exercise....

Lol.... Oluwa o, sometimes u wonder where this oga come from. When he was in his teen, i can only imagine.
But princetom1 was once a Buffalo, now he is a house pet, the one that u look at and say, yo, there he is grin
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by abdeiz(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2017
Zhahovic:

When a lady tells U a guy she's close with is her family friend..guy beware.....personal experience

hmm guy I wan hear about your experience abeg, might learn from it also
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by oyakhilomeh(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
oceanized25:
So my girl friend wants to go for industrial training, I.T, for close to two months in another state and she intends to stay at a male's house, this male she calls "family friend", bear in mind that he does not have a girlfriend or lady that stays with him, he lives alone, she says there is an empty room that she will own all through the duration of her stay so they won't be sleeping or staying in the same room.....

But the idea of her staying with this guy, that they are not related at all does not sit right with me, am not saying he will definitely make a pass or move on her or vice versa but these are members of the opposite sex.......

Am I just being paranoid?
If it bothers you so much, provide an alternative for her. Else let the young girl do her IT in peace.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by oyakhilomeh(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
Yellowdayzee:
Ok since you don't feel comfortable... Did you offer her an alternative solution sad

Can you get her another place to stay?

Don't point out a problem without a solution undecided
I applaud you responding.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lexusgs430: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
princetom1:

Lol.... Oluwa o, sometimes u wonder where this oga come from. When he was in his teen, i can only imagine.
But princetom1 was once a Buffalo, now he is a house pet, the one that u look at and say, yo, there he is grin

I am still a youth (Nigerian system recognises youth - bracket till the age of 65).........

You think you are now a house pet, according to your eyes looking inwards (but others looking outwards, see a wild pet). Like an anaconda turned rogue......
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Burgerlomo: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Angelb4:
Bros, you're already single.

Abeg no give dude a HBP now grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by supereagle(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
Yellowdayzee:
Ok since you don't feel comfortable... Did you offer her an alternative solution sad

Can you get her another place to stay?

Don't point out a problem without a solution undecided
May you continue to grow up in wisdom and knowledge.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by oyakhilomeh(m): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
Benita27:
Your post is hammered on trust. What if he trust her and she could close her legs but the dude forces himself on her?.
He obviously isn't thinking about the guy, but his own girl. I think with his write up he just does not want her out of sight. Trust is still the issue. If the so called girl reads this on NL, so you think it will remain the same?
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by supereagle(m): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I am still a youth (Nigerian system recognises youth - bracket till the age of 65).........

You think you are now a house pet, according to your eyes looking inwards (but others looking outwards, see a wild pet). Like an anaconda turned rogue......
65 na elder please. We approach them for guidance.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Lexusgs430: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
supereagle:

65 na elder please. We approach them for guidance.

Haba, all those 65 year old people, claiming youth nko?

How old is Dalung and his hosts of adviser's? Average age?
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by stuntman007: 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Benita27:
This really has nothing to do with trust but jealousy which is a normal human feeling among spouses.

Whether family friend or not, it's not advisable to live under the same roof with someone of the opposite sex 'cause one can't really tell what would happen. Certain unplanned events just happen. The op doesn't have a choice 'cause whether he likes it or not, she'll still stay with the guy 'cause her mind is made up, his best option is to offer her where to stay while she's there.

God bless you my dear sister. you nailed it, the fact that is is coming from a woman makes it perfect. people just come here to say what they cannot take in their personal lives. Tell me who feels comfortable with your lover sharing the same room with the opposite sex? especially when you truly love this person. it is not trust issues it is simply jealousy and it is normal when u are in love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
stuntman007:

God bless you my dear sister. you nailed it, the fact that is is coming from a woman makes it perfect. people just come here to say what they cannot take in their personal lives. Tell me who feels comfortable with your lover sharing the same room with the opposite sex? especially when you truly love this person. it is not trust issues it is simply jealousy and it is normal when u are in love.
Glad you got my point.
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by abdeiz(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
BroZuma:
My mama go say when man and woman sleep inside same house nah only angel fit prove innocence... grin grin grin grin

lmao, well said
Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by somehow: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
Not true! Those that cheat clear less except those who cheated once. Their conscience always judge them. Serial cheats don't care!
Lexusgs430:

It's men that cheat the most, that are usually scared of been cheated on.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Very Romantic Text Messages / I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.