Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,086 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (102909 Views)

How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? / My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me / My Neighbours Wife Leaves The Door Open Whil Bathing Whenever Her Husband Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Addilelgi(m): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
djeezy:
As in eh. It's just too much. Let her tell the hubby na. The chats she sent to me and some raunchy pics are enough proof she's d one after me lol. She dare not mess with me.
so you guys are even chatting and u didnt mention that ealier
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Bimpe29: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fire on the mountain. If you allow devils to auto update the latest version in your life, you will regret everything about your life.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by djeezy(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Addilelgi:
so you guys are even chatting and u didnt mention that ealier
No I'm not the op sir. I narrated my encounter with a married woman and advised the op to flee.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by obihaip(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
hmmmmmm ask buhari wetin cause him sickness

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
I can do everything in this world except Kill

and screw another man's wife. These two have dangerous repercussions..be like me
Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
Don't sleep with a married woman, it leads to setbacks.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by piagetskinner(m): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
u better run as fast as ur legs can carry you

this is what James 1:13-15 says
13 When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; 14 but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. 15 Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by chikachuks1(m): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
If u believe in Jesus then keep praying to Him and He will direct u
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by ldpele(m): 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
I have been reading a lot of IGNORE her and all of that. You don't ignore advancement oo... You only FLEE from it. So my brother, na fleeing sure pass oo, you can't keep ignoring her.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by jy2kbeyond(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
Bring home your girlfriend and let them both meet
"Iya Daniel, this is my girlfriend o"
And she'll be like, Hmmmm, aunty you are lucky to have this gentleman o.
grin
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Angeleye5(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
STory! Abi D One Wey Bible Talk 'bout Such - Never Do You? You Wan Still Confuse Urself Wit Odas Opinion.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Juliusdking(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
Guy just talk say u like her Jor
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
Rorachy:
Keep it up.
thanks sugar
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by niggadee(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
Bro no waste time she dey give u green light if you know fck am asap she go dey ignore you soon
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by DateMynd44(m): 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
biggestmanhood:
bang d hell out of her pussssy or invited me to do d banging stewpid afonja
u get spiritual and mental problem

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by DateMynd44(m): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Organs:

Bros, you wey no dull yourself, how your life be? You still sound and reason like a dullard so, maybe you should stop giving advice since you yourself need person to give you advice make your corner, corner life straight small.
hahahaha wat an epic comment lol
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by GMBuhari: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
HeorShe your destiny is at stake grin

You are about to get wasted, health is 2%
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by pensilpyper(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
ANOTHER DESTINY IS ABOUT TO BE STOLEN!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by saintade01(m): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
Have you seen a trap before?
The doors are always open.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by crowncodex: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
thesicilian:
You said you are managing your life with your job. Now you are asking for what to do concerning another man's wife. Seems your village people are about to start browsing with your Wi-Fi.
una no go kee me with laugh

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by 9jatatafo(m): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
deafeyez:

Hahaha the degree of your flee eh e dey like say the kind punishment wey dey for dat kind thing na death.

hahahaha. I dey reason am if the husband ever catch that guy. wetin you think say e go happen?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by 360command: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
happy 4ork!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by kennyblack94: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
thesicilian:
You said you are managing your life with your job. Now you are asking for what to do concerning another man's wife. Seems your village people are about to start browsing with your Wi-Fi.
grin grin grin grin..no chills
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by ddjay: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
HeOrShe:

Straight to the point. I recently moved to a compound where I picked one room apartment managing my life with my job. After I moved in I was shown the bathroom and toilet and kitchen am to share with another tenant.

Is one storey building which the up was taking by d landlord and the ground floor is for me and one man and his wife. So we are not much. Maybe because before I moved in, my neighbour has been staying alone at d ground floor that they don't lock d bathroom while bathing especially the woman since d husband hardly stays around.

The woman should be in her late 20s or early 30s with a son. She still appears sexy much like other young ladies.

One day I woke up late and as I move out towards d bathroom the door was open and the bathroom is calm so I was not expecting somebody inside but as I walk pass behold my neighbours wife naked bathing. I immediately turned back and left. This has continued that she don't even care.

Sometimes while am cooking she will be taking her bath while d door will be partially closed or not.

But I observed if her husband is around she will be locking d bathroom very well while bathing but once her husband is off she continues. I don't know what she has in mind and I don't know what to do about it. Am scared one day am going to have sex with the woman.

Please what will I do.
Guy u r in trouble, ignoring her will cause d potiphas wife/Joseph wahala.u dey middle so may God help
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by seandurse(m): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
HeOrShe:

Straight to the point. I recently moved to a compound where I picked one room apartment managing my life with my job. After I moved in I was shown the bathroom and toilet and kitchen am to share with another tenant.

Is one storey building which the up was taking by d landlord and the ground floor is for me and one man and his wife. So we are not much. Maybe because before I moved in, my neighbour has been staying alone at d ground floor that they don't lock d bathroom while bathing especially the woman since d husband hardly stays around.

The woman should be in her late 20s or early 30s with a son. She still appears sexy much like other young ladies.

One day I woke up late and as I move out towards d bathroom the door was open and the bathroom is calm so I was not expecting somebody inside but as I walk pass behold my neighbours wife naked bathing. I immediately turned back and left. This has continued that she don't even care.

Sometimes while am cooking she will be taking her bath while d door will be partially closed or not.

But I observed if her husband is around she will be locking d bathroom very well while bathing but once her husband is off she continues. I don't know what she has in mind and I don't know what to do about it. Am scared one day am going to have sex with the woman.

Please what will I do.

I'm so glad you know devil is pushing you but you just waiting for human to confirm it.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by dstar01(m): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
vingeophysicist:
Young man i pity you .Run for your dear life!She is looking for who to initiate into her kingdom.Better still confront her and make her know you are not interested.i have been in your shoes before,during my university days ,A particular girl living in same lodge was stylishly requesting for sex even though she knew my girlfriend infarct, both of them where in the same department and level.I had to call her politely and make her know am not interested .op be careful before you contact HIV,to avoid stories that touch the heart.

Oga, thanks for ur advice but op no talk say he no get interest na, he even talk say one day he go have sex with the woman
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by DonBobes(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
HeOrShe:

Please what will I do.

I had to quote you so your attention would be properly drawn to my observation.
Lemme share a story with you. While i was a young soldier back (b4 i run go NDA) then in guards brigade there was a lady staying with us at the MT yard due to her attitude which I know you know what I mean. This lady sees me you know; young soldier, cute, fit & averagely built about 6 ft u know now. Na so o. She looked for ways to lure me but me I declined which got her angry and wanted to hit back at me. But that was where her yansh open because my friends have bn told about her so they stood by me. Her husband was charged & she was personally sent out of d barracks. The was husband humiliated.

Don't listen to what pple are saying that u should hit her. Wat if it was her plan to lure u so she would scream to attract pple when you finally take the bait.

2nd
She could want u to have sex with her, women are funny though.
WAIT TILL SHE MAKES THE MOVE TOWARDS U DEN Bleep HER WELLA. but dats not Christianly u know better.
3rd
If u wait for her to make moves n she doesn't. Quietly walk up to ur landlord and tell him wat d problem is. And to confirm he should come & see to be a perfect witness to it. Witness as how. Get to know when she is taking her bath and she leaves d door open or ajar. Den d witness can walk into ur compound to see for himself. After which he calls d woman to order. But am telling u don't confront her alone. This is a VERY STRONG WARNING so u won't b a victim of wrong accusations.

NB: if she comes for u to have ur way, please don't do it. It's sinful.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by DonBobes(m): 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
dstar01:

Oga, thanks for ur advice but op no talk say he no get interest na, he even talk say one day he go have sex with the woman

I just warned him over dat.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing by wonlasewonimi: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Just put your sim card in her phone once

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.