Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (43562 Views)

Keeping Virginity Till Marriage, Does It Still Matter?. / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Look it has nothing to do with making you a better person ..
it's just a choice like
Some ppl drink smoke... some don't it's their choice no one cares .. now does it determine your character no

Have friend who kept it till marriage .. wedding night come she calling me asking me what she should do .. gave her my best advice
1 year later he has cheated and to put cherry ontop he has a kid now outside wedlock ...
She dey do shakara before holy Mary .. look at her now ( not saying ppl should loose it or not but it doesn't make anyone a better person it's just a preference , religion and society is what makes ppl hold on to it the most ......
is the husband aware?
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Lalas247(f): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2017
smithsydny:
is the husband aware?
Yes he is ..
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Lalas247(f): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2017
kaymical:
but ppl are just gifted sha
Gifted with ? Who the lady I was referring to ?
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Lalas247(f): 7:43am On Aug 23, 2017
Organs:

Biafra and lies, you go quit your job?...... Lalas247, Buhari go relocate to London if you allow any biafran near the vicinity of those tantalizing looking hips oh. Those hips and everything around it belongs in Nigeria and for Nigerians. grin grin grin. This biafranbushboy is getting too close for comfortuuu and him neva renounce biafra.
Haha grin make una leave me joor
Biafra get wife o make he no decieve u ... morning wink
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 23, 2017
Yes it does!.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Lalas247(f): 7:46am On Aug 23, 2017
Randy91:

This one got me Loling.....

hw much dey ur Akant sef

I knw is only indomie u can prepare...
Yahoo boys are looking me in 3D ... that info is classified above ur ukwu ranking cheesy ask Lefulefu
Indomine ke ..
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by fa44us: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2017
Op how can you describe a person? It depends on the area you think or your definition of a better person. A virgin doesn't have that 'SCAR'. The person is a testimony everywhere he/she goes. By the grace of God she is a GOOD example or a model to follow. He/she can teach others to do the same thing. It is not by the grace of God you were deflowered please. Therefore, keep your body to be a better person on the wedding day and thereafter before your husband and God.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Yahoo boys are looking me in 3D ... that info is classified above ur ukwu ranking cheesy ask Lefulefu
Indomine ke ..

iffaaaa hear!!!!!

This one u r awake this early...u r still supposed to b in Hubby's arms.....

hpe ur night was Fanta-cocastic...
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Lalas247(f): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2017
Organs:

Lalas247, If the only palava na say he cheated and pickin dey involved, i go say, tell her to rethink the mata wella. Yes, it is a very very difficult thing to do, but trust me most Naija men go misbehave small, though this guy dey reckless, but if everything else dey correct i go say make she rethink am oh cos the next guy fit dey look outside too and rem say she go dey compete with Linda Ikeji dem-dem, also what if the divorce go thru and her now former guy come go marry linda Ikeji? And Linda Ikeji begin talk how she dey enjoy the thing wella for her blog? Na you she go hold say you no advice am to forgive and forget, so think am well oh.
The thing is before she even marry the guy most of uthe bridesmaid not kuku like the guy e just has the creep look ( can't explain) but before its was like we where jealous so sometimes better to keep mute and let her Deal with it, that's the bet way to learn

Linda don marry ?
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Lalas247(f): 7:56am On Aug 23, 2017
Randy91:

iffaaaa hear!!!!!

This one u r awake this early...u r still supposed to b in Hubby's arms.....

hpe ur night was Fanta-cocastic...
Yes slept like a baby been up since 5 am seff
Money woke me up grin
Gonna have breakfast now se ya later ..
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Lalas247(f): 7:57am On Aug 23, 2017
iwakacome:
you funny ghan. Only you be virgin and saint way dey give advice on position.
Before nko tongue I get saint certification
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Chukazu: 8:11am On Aug 23, 2017
pocohantas:
NO, it doesn't entirely make you a better person.

Yea, nothing wrong with men being virgins.
Men wear rings too, or don't they wear in your neighbourhood?

You think it's right for a lady to keep her pussie for years...only to donate it to a guy who can be recognised by over 100 ladies with his prick picture alone?

Poco...But this is not "battle of the sexes"

You can answer the question without mentioning men or create another topic for men's virginity naundecided
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes he is ..
this is the height.. Are they still married.. Just wondering how everything has been since he found out..

Hmm
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes slept like a baby been up since 5 am seff
Money woke me up grin
Gonna have breakfast now se ya later ..

"Money woke u up"... Lolz.....

r u a developer?....

bae check urself well ooo...no b lefulefu b ur ATM again?.... pls desist frm this NL fuckboys e.g Biafranbushboy,organs,etc

alright.. catch ya lera
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Chukazu: 8:18am On Aug 23, 2017
Rorachy:
It depends on your definition of a better person.

Based on your own definition... Not based on "Logistics undecided

How r you?
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by onpoint247: 8:20am On Aug 23, 2017
Tah! You wey Don dey bang since 1990

Silentscreamer:
Being a better person is not a function of virginity, but its good for a woman to keep her virginity till marriage. God forbid i have sex with a man who's not my husband.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by newslifeop: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2017
No
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by tooclean(m): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2017
To me being virgin wen u are above 20yrs shows that u lack understanding, so i don't have any business with dat kind of person.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Femistico(m): 8:28am On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:
Dey take style dey describe me abi grin
Is dat u on ur dp?
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Alamin40(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2017
Being a better person depends on the reason for keeping ur virginity.if its because of religion its males u a better person but if its not because of that den its doesnt really counts.A lady dat has been romanced,kissed,fingered and boob sucked still call herself a virgin wat an insult to the word virgin.But its gud to hold on to it because i heard that once u are disvirgined u cant hold on wtout sex for long.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by pocohantas(f): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2017
Chukazu:

Poco...But this is not "battle of the sexes"

You can answer the question without mentioning men or create another topic for men's virginity naundecided

Did you read the opening post or you are suffering from delusion of persecution? That's the only reason you'll think it's a battle of sexes without confirming why I commented in such manner.

Dindondin:
Guess you are no longer a virgin. But you can try to tell your daughter to be a virgin at least till she's engaged.
Fuckin g a virgin puss y is cool.
You v got to enlarge the coast by yourself as a man.
More so, it combats std, promiscuity & unwanted babies.

Some of you men here are not very smart, so you don't know how to separate a post from its owner. Are you a virgin? Except you wanna start drilling asses of your fellow men, then tone down on the hypocrisy.

Tell your sons and fellow men to stop the sexual molestations too, it will also help in this matter.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by parismoore: 8:40am On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Look it has nothing to do with making you a better person ..
it's just a choice like
Some ppl drink smoke... some don't it's their choice no one cares .. now does it determine your character no

Have friend who kept it till marriage .. wedding night come she calling me asking me what she should do .. gave her my best advice
1 year later he has cheated and to put cherry ontop he has a kid now outside wedlock ...
She dey do shakara before holy Mary .. look at her now ( not saying ppl should loose it or not but it doesn't make anyone a better person it's just a preference , religion and society is what makes ppl hold on to it the most ......

why will she call u at such hr, are you a sex instructor...
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Yuji: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

If you want to talk about upholding good virtue based on Christianity, then virginity till marriage should not be subject to the woman alone!
Fornication is a sin men commit too.

We're you a virgin when u got married?

Stop mixing African culture with Christianity.
Are you minding the chauvinist? If you tell them to show you in the bible where God said only women should be virgins till marriage they can't,all these silly hypocrites looking for Virginia.
That was how one was deceived by an experienced runsgirl. She used alum and pig's blood on their wedding night and till today the poor man thinks he married a virgin. Keep searching for Virginia until you marry Jezebel herself.
Also,what does it profit a anyone to marry as a virgin and still go to hell?? Fornication and adultery are not the only sins in the bible. My only advice is keep your virginity because of God not anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by ashewoboy(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Being a better person is not a function of virginity, but its good for a woman to keep her virginity till marriage. God forbid i have sex with a man who's not my husband.

with this your moniker, are you sure you are a virgin?cheesy.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by obadiah11(m): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2017
hmmm
everyone has his choice oooo but if u ask i will love u to be before then becouse i am.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2017
Losing it won't improve the situation, that's for sure smiley
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Jazmiynne: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2017
Essentials1:
So after promising myself that I will marry a virgin, I begin to wonder how it would be for our ladies... I have seen some girl who date at least five guys (and slept with all of them all in the name of love) before getting married... Although most of them are not still married. I have met ladies who slept with guys all in the name of school boyfriends, love and plays... The one that happens during NYSC is another issue.

Some ladies will rant that men should be virgins too, but remember that they are not the ones wearing the engagement ring...

So ladies! does keeping your virginity till marriage make you a better person?

Does zipping up till the right man puts a ring on it make you more committed and strong...

Please don't start saying that there are some girls who are virgins and once they were married and deflowered, they started sleeping around.. Just answer the question according to yourself.

Does it make you a better person? No.
Individuals can safeguard their virginity because they are 'better persons' who want to obey God's standards on premarital sex.
But, the singular act of keeping virginity does not particularly make an individual a better person.

Does it make you more committed? No
If your heart is not with a man, its not with him. Virginity is not an automatic badge for loyalty.

Does it make u stronger? Yes.
You don't hunger for what you've never tasted. Its easier to say No to premarital sex. Also easier to move on from a bad man without feeling used. And definitely strengthens your personal relationship with God knowing you are pleasing him with your decision

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Ujnwosu(f): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2017
I don't understand why sexist comments are usually on this forum as if it is a crime to be a woman. Virginity is a personal choice and does not in any way make any girl better than the other. I think it would be better if people should stop using their personal unpleasant experiences with women to generalize and make chauvinistic statements.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2017
Chukazu:

Based on your own definition... Not based on "Logistics undecided
How r you?
I'm fine dear, did you later talk to her about the stuff?
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by modele2: 9:13am On Aug 23, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2017
Being a virgin makes you a better person. Stop deceiving yourselves. There is no honour in opening legs to one who is not husband or wife.

But yet, being a virgin doesn't make a better marriage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) / Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers / Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.