Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (43555 Views)

Keeping Virginity Till Marriage, Does It Still Matter?. / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by MCzubby247(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Being a better person is not a function of virginity, but its good for a woman to keep her virginity till marriage. God forbid i have sex with a man who's not my husband.
Chai, you be real independent marketer, na you type the virtuesly know what men want in a woman.
I no mean insult ohhhh grin
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by pocohantas(f): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2017
jackie35:

Omo, this lady talked like somebody that didn't give his huuby her virginity.

anyway, i thank God for my life.

What did you give your wife? Dumbass that doesn't know what a forum is. The OP asked a question and I answered. You are too slow to realise it isn't about my hymen?

tosyne2much:
You this girl ehn cheesy

Na so na. No adventurous prick should feel entitled to a virgin.

MCzubby247:

I never knew preek the change shape and value proportional to the number of p$ssy that it has f$cked.
New information, @pocco, lecture me

You must think I have time for this overflogged analogy that defies common sense, logic and fairness. Go have this lecture with someone else dear.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by michony505(m): 11:19am On Aug 23, 2017
Rapture4real:

You don't know that it is good. for a woman to be innocent (virgin) before marriage while you teach her in marriage than for her to have been spoilt before marrying her.As she gives you those things you mentioned above which she has experienced before marriage,she will be susceptible to cheating on you when the spirit visits her and you are not around.A.woman who has tasted sex from different angles before marriage may have high taste more than what d husband can handle thereby leading to infidelity. Go and read divorce cases in Punch and see women complaining against their husband's low performance.A married woman who was a virgin before you married her will not complain because you are the only experience she has.Let's fear God.
Perfect!
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Codedrock(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Look it has nothing to do with making you a better person ..
it's just a choice like
Some ppl drink smoke... some don't it's their choice no one cares .. now does it determine your character no

Have friend who kept it till marriage .. wedding night come she calling me asking me what she should do .. gave her my best advice
1 year later he has cheated and to put cherry ontop he has a kid now outside wedlock ...
She dey do shakara before holy Mary .. look at her now ( not saying ppl should loose it or not but it doesn't make anyone a better person it's just a preference , religion and society is what makes ppl hold on to it the most ......
Said my mind.. I often use that comparison you used above

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by MCzubby247(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Look it has nothing to do with making you a better person ..
it's just a choice like
Some ppl drink smoke... some don't it's their choice no one cares .. now does it determine your character no

Have friend who kept it till marriage .. wedding night come she calling me asking me what she should do .. gave her my best advice
1 year later he has cheated and to put cherry ontop he has a kid now outside wedlock ...
She dey do shakara before holy Mary .. look at her now ( not saying ppl should loose it or not but it doesn't make anyone a better person it's just a preference , religion and society is what makes ppl hold on to it the most ......
Well said,
religion,societal tradition makes people stick to itshikena

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by MCzubby247(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2017
pocohantas:

What did you give your wife? Dumbass that doesn't know what a forum is. The OP asked a question and I answered. You are too slow to realise it isn't about my hymen?

Na so na. No adventurous prick should feel entitled to a virgin.

You must think I have time for this overflogged analogy that defies common sense, logic and fairness. Go have this lecture with someone else dear.
I just only rephrased what you said sincerely I though men's preek don't age or change
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by shaybebaby(f): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2017
modele2:
The phrase makes you a better person is too loose and relative....
I got married as a Virgin was closer to 30years than to 20. I have never regretted my decision in any way. It was religious minded. The advantages
1.it helped me to stay really focused, I have achieved most of my goals. No silly distractions.
2. I have no benchmark for our sexlife. It's all I know no comparison and I am so satisfied.
3. Never had an std or fear of it
4. Even if he doesn't admit it, my hubbie loves the fact that only him has been there.
5. It gives me a different perspective, as it's not a common status.
6. It gives me a sense of personal pride.
7. I believe it helps my relationship with God and aids my prayers.

Some disadvantages :
1.I sometimes ask myself if I missed anything, especially as being married after 9 years I honestly believe sex is over rated. My drive is definitely a far cry from what it was in the earlier years.

Does this make me a better person... I don't know. Because I have other vices I struggle with(impatience, disorder, blunt,....) . And I am certain that many non virgins would not have my VICES.
Hate to say this but if you are of the mindset that the act is overrated, then you ARE missing something. I'm not saying it's due the lack of experience before marriage.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Dindondin(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

Will marrying a virgin guarantee the man won't cheat and bring home std hpv HIV etc?
U that is saying she is not a virgin, are u a virgin yourself?
You guys are just full of hypocrisy.
Yes, I m till I got married.
Research tells that a virgin girl gets used to the penni s that fuc ks it at first.
When she taste another dic k, she may want to explore.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by oblaak(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Na prize na
It's a shame that most of you girls claim to be virgins to appear faithful. Men of today's world don't value virgins, virgins with no sexual experience
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Dindondin(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Some of you men here are not very smart, so you don't know how to separate a post from its owner. Are you a virgin? Except you wanna start drilling asses of your fellow men, then tone down on the hypocrisy.

Tell your sons and fellow men to stop the sexual molestations too, it will also help in this matter.
Show me what is unintelligent in my post & I ll keep quiet!
I just told you in a raw & blunt way the need to be a virgin.
Yes, some guys v missed it just like girls by exploring sex at the wrong time.
Its good to be virgin till marriage, it improves ones self determination. I m not going to preach or talk sex education.
But fact.
Its obvious you are no longer a virgin.
You feel guys that once had sex also doesn't deserve virgins. Yes, as human you may feel like that. All these can lead to cheating.
Though cheating occurs in diff forms.
Last Bullet
Research tells that a virgin girl gets used to the penni s that fuc ks it at first.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by pocohantas(f): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dindondin:

[s]Show me what is unintelligent in my post & I ll keep quiet!
I just told you in a raw & blunt way the need to be a virgin.
Yes, some guys v missed it just like girls by exploring sex at the wrong time.
Its good to be virgin till marriage, it improves ones self determination. I m not going to preach or talk sex education.
But fact.
Its obvious you are ni longer a virgin.
You feel guys that once had sex also doesn't deserve virgins. Yes, as human you may feel like that. All these can lead to cheating.
Though cheating occurs in diff forms.
[b] Last Bullet [\b]
When she taste another dic k, she may want to explore.[/s]

Next.
https://www.nairaland.com/4006735/landlord-tenant-arrested-turning-13-year-old

Come and help us restore that girl's virginity.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by HaneefahRN(f): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
Toluensdollars:
We are now living in a world where d so called virginity isn't a pride to ladies anymore. Believe me u, its now cheap and a lady waiting for d right guy doesn't mean she will b a good partner. in fact, studies has shown that they are d worst because they go about with their heads high with that virginity tag. They aren't.

Who carried out the study?
People be formulating lies.

Virgins are even going extinct not with the rate at which children as young as a year old are being raped by some old dogs.
Sexual depravity is the order of the day.
Keeping the hymen till marriage is a personal choice, it could also be for religious reasons, I'm sure none of the major religions support fornication.
It doesn't mean the eventual husband would be a good one or worth it sef.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by HaneefahRN(f): 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
pocohantas:
NO, it doesn't entirely make you a better person.

Yea, nothing wrong with men being virgins.
Men wear rings too, or don't they wear in your neighbourhood?

You think it's right for a lady to keep her pussie for years...only to donate it to a guy who can be recognised by over 100 ladies with his prick picture alone?

Lol.
Nice one
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by YelloweWest: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dindondin:

Yes, I m till I got married.
What does that research say about virgin men?
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by OliveCynosure(f): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Isahalbash:

Haba! Some are virgin nacheesy

Yinmu
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
richG:
Why would someone deliberately deactivate his account.
Or Oga Seun does that to people's account too?

When we get tired, we deliberately do this...i do this alot.. cheesy
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Dindondin(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Next.
https://www.nairaland.com/4006735/landlord-tenant-arrested-turning-13-year-old

Come and help us restore that girl's virginity.
The girl was just unfortunate.
We not talking about this kinda case.
Mind you, am not here to side men.
If I v my way, I ll declare that Landlord's dic k should be removed & so for other molesters & rapists.
Last Bullet
I see you don't want cheating. A virgin man for a virgin lady & vice versa.
Its cool, but the World is unfair, so I tell you again, still advocate for virginity even if you ain't one anymore.
Tell that to everyone that haven't lost theirs.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Amarabae(f): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
No, it does not make you a better someone but its source of dignity
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
Amarabae:
No, it does not make you a better someone but its source of dignity

Meaning men don't have to over-worry when wifey doesn't come on schdule.....hubby say's she's held down by something..i.e. trust... but in the contrary case, hubby mind's jumps up even if the lady has a valid reason..Chai
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

What's a virgin male?...Lol.. cheesy
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Isahalbash(m): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
OliveCynosure:

Yinmu

e.g me, myself and Igrin
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Dindondin(m): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

The same.
A man that once had sex will want more. Staying a virgin or going secondary virgin is good
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by YelloweWest: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dindondin:
The same.
A man that once had sex will want more. Staying a virgin or going secondary virgin is good
That's not what u said about women. What does the research say about a virgin girl man wanting to explore?
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
YelloweWest:
That's not what u said about women. What does the research say about a virgin girl man wanting to explore?

If anyone hasn't explore..do not...it only brings pain, sorrow in the long run...remain pure...
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by YelloweWest: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
supersystemsng:

What's a virgin male?...Lol.. cheesy
A male who has never had sexual intercourse before.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

A male who has never had sexual intercourse before.

Abeg e.... Sex is overrated... the guy should watch TV or sumthin..
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Lalas247(f): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
oblaak:

It's a shame that most of you girls claim to be virgins to appear faithful. Men of today's world don't value virgins, virgins with no sexual experience
90% of nl are virgins
So what are u doing here if u don't value us grin
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Lalas247(f): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
MCzubby247:

Well said,
religion,societal tradition makes people stick to itshikena
wink
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:

90% of nl are virgins
So what are u doing here if u don't value us grin

Is this an advert Thought you was married and wore a $50 pants for hubbies eyes alone ? tongue
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Lalas247(f): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
supersystemsng:

Is this an advert
Me I am married ... advert for them V
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Dindondin(m): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
YelloweWest:
Research says a man that have sex with a virgin lady ll get used to the puss y of that virgin lady.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by YelloweWest: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
supersystemsng:

If anyone hasn't explore..do not...it only brings pain, sorrow in the long run...remain pure...
So if u know this applies to "anyone" why are u advocating for women virginity?
Shouldn't it be both ways??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! / "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.