Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (43570 Views)

Keeping Virginity Till Marriage, Does It Still Matter?. / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 23, 2017
Vivly:
On second thoughts
can you explain better
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 23, 2017
Feanah:
Yes,it makes you a better and more decemt person
I guess you are one
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 23, 2017
grossintel:
To you its good, to me its not!!! A've dated a girl who can't last 5mins of hot sex because she complains of pains and can't take it! Do you think it's every girl you can teach good sex grin most of them will never learn it because it's not in their gene. To worsen it all she might embrace funny church practices and deny you from certain positions. And to crown it all, am not generally saying virgins can't be thought good sex, some will eventually learn how a man likes it. Some will never, but I'm simply not taking those chances. And less I forget my pastor married a virgin, the marriage lasted 2 years only!! The lady is a sucker don't ask me what happened. So virginity can never guarantee a happy marriage. It's better I know nkechi can give it to me very well than taking my chances with grace who's a virgin, and If I find out she doesn't like sex at all and doesn't want to learn I will turn a cheating husband abi.
pls I want to do amebo, what happened to ur pastor's marriage even though he married a virgin
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by uyplus(m): 4:11am On Aug 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Being a better person is not a function of virginity, but its good for a woman to keep her virginity till marriage. God forbid i have sex with a man who's not my husband.

As you chaff like this, who wan chase you so?? Worwor something.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by YelloweWest: 4:35am On Aug 23, 2017
It's a personal choice. A good one too.

Just don't do it because u want to please any future man.
You'll be greatly disappointed...

Do it for yourself.

And NO virginity has nothing to do with character. So it can't make you a better person.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Headlaw(m): 4:38am On Aug 23, 2017
Gbemishile1:
eyin yi daju gaaan o somebori can not use girl play with you o or even talk say make you babysit person younger sister grin
I'm too big to be a baby sitter, use another example next time.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by YelloweWest: 4:39am On Aug 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Being a better person is not a function of virginity, but its good for a woman to keep her virginity till marriage. God forbid i have sex with a man who's not my husband.
Would u marry a non virgin?
Or is that criteria irrelevant to u?
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Headlaw(m): 4:47am On Aug 23, 2017
Rapture4real:

By there comment you shall know them.You dont teach and encourage wrong thing because you have fallen into it.Let's us continue to promote good virtue even if you are still struggling with it.Someone battling with list should not come to the public to speak for it as a way to feel.relieved.Being a virgin gives the woman self confidence, assurance to resist temptation because to be a virgin till marriage means you have build a strong character and discipline to get to that level.You make God happy,your hubby will respect you and have something to hold out against him when he wants to.misbehave outside.You can teach your female children to keep theirs etc.The benefits are many.This is not to ridicule those who don't have.God can forgive you,wash you clean and make you whole again.I'm.glad I.married a virgin and I respect my wife for it.

What's good virtue?, if I may ask u. If the only reason why u respect your wife is because of her virginity, then there is call for you to sit up.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Sugarambi: 4:50am On Aug 23, 2017
It doesn't, being a better person is a thing of the mind it has nothing to do with virginity,,come to think of it many of the girls that are tagged as wild girls are far more better people to compare the virgin ones ..my opinion

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Headlaw(m): 4:51am On Aug 23, 2017
Dnockeror333:
Continue bleeping from where they stop! All of them have hole.

You, Headlaw, are not encouraging, you are a bad mouther. Go and sleep now now jàrrày...!
At 30++ am still a virgin, a man? Yes! And you know what? Am enjoying it in endurement, for God sake! Am a guy who had never seen a hole. Dont I have the opportunity? Why not, but I know the treachery of mr devil who walk up and down trying to distroy. Why should I when I hate the pain of another person? Why should I when fornication is fleeting! Why should I when I had the patient to wait? Why should I when I live as Jesus Christ lives? Why?
To bleep, as though the bleepers did not know the judgement they're keeping for thmselves?

That though I grew old and die without going into the two legs of a `she', I'll be a chaste guy! Write this out in your Ovula! You and Adam are just alike! Tempted by Eve, who was tissed and tossed and tasted by Luci-pent, he cave in 'cos like all of you, bed exchangers, he had not the strenght of God to say a big `no'!

The world has out grown this your preaching, try another planet, thank you for your contributions.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by YelloweWest: 4:54am On Aug 23, 2017
Rapture4real:

By there comment you shall know them.You dont teach and encourage wrong thing because you have fallen into it.Let's us continue to promote good virtue even if you are still struggling with it.Someone battling with list should not come to the public to speak for it as a way to feel.relieved.Being a virgin gives the woman self confidence, assurance to resist temptation because to be a virgin till marriage means you have build a strong character and discipline to get to that level.You make God happy,your hubby will respect you and have something to hold out against him when he wants to.misbehave outside.You can teach your female children to keep theirs etc.The benefits are many.This is not to ridicule those who don't have.God can forgive you,wash you clean and make you whole again.I'm.glad I.married a virgin and I respect my wife for it.
If you want to talk about upholding good virtue based on Christianity, then virginity till marriage should not be subject to the woman alone!
Fornication is a sin men commit too.

We're you a virgin when u got married?

Stop mixing African culture with Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by gozima22(m): 5:01am On Aug 23, 2017
truthsayer009:

ma'am, your story is incomplete. How come she was calling you on wedding night? Asking on what to do. Do asin how?

On love making or which one? Cuz me i'm confused.

Hahahahah a you bad oh.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Dindondin(m): 5:05am On Aug 23, 2017
pocohantas:
NO, it doesn't entirely make you a better person.

Yea, nothing wrong with men being virgins.
Men wear rings too, or don't they wear in your neighbourhood?

You think it's right for a lady to keep her pussie for years...only to donate it to a guy who can be recognised by over 100 ladies with his prick picture alone?
Guess you are no longer a virgin.
But you can try to tell your daughter to be a virgin at least till she's engaged.
Fuckin g a virgin puss y is cool.
You v got to enlarge the coast by yourself as a man.
More so, it combats std, promiscuity & unwanted babies.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by YelloweWest: 5:05am On Aug 23, 2017
chara019:
Y'all have got your views on virginity.
Virginity doesn't guarantee good attitude,but for a lady to make the decision to remain a virgin,I think that alone speaks volume;especially in a period where guys are ready to sex anything sexable with a hole .
Me o can't allow some guy to have sex with me to the extent of over-widening ,wetin go remain fr my husband, I will have that pride ,yes,pride! of staying a virgin...when I ain't some cheap girl .respect to the non virgins ,you guys gat ur reasons.

I just detest those guy talk "that girl? I don yansh am"and d girl will still be shaking her bum not knowing same guy just listed her to his bleeped girl queue.
Not to even talk of contracting STD,HPV(not HIV now) exists,and one can have it without knowing.
My dear if u are a virgin pls continue to keep it AS A PERSONAL DECISION FOR YOURSELF. Not any husband .
Because even in marriage u can contact std hpv or even HIV! FACT!!
If u want to remain virgin it's very good I'll advise my daughters same cos that's what's required of us as Christians.
But not because u want to impress or please ur future husband.
U will be greatly disappointed if that is the case.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by YelloweWest: 5:07am On Aug 23, 2017
Dindondin:
Guess you are no longer a virgin.
But you can try to tell your daughter to be a virgin at least till she's engaged.
Fuckin g a virgin puss y is cool.
You v got to enlarge the coast by yourself as a man.
More so, it combats std, promiscuity & unwanted babies.
Will marrying a virgin guarantee the man won't cheat and bring home std hpv HIV etc?
U that is saying she is not a virgin, are u a virgin yourself?
You guys are just full of hypocrisy.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by OliveCynosure(f): 5:21am On Aug 23, 2017
Essentials1:
So after promising myself that I will marry a virgin, I begin to wonder how it would be for our ladies... I have seen some girl who date at least five guys (and slept with all of them all in the name of love) before getting married... Although most of them are not still married. I have met ladies who slept with guys all in the name of school boyfriends, love and plays... The one that happens during NYSC is another issue.

Some ladies will rant that men should be virgins too, but remember that they are not the ones wearing the engagement ring...

So ladies! does keeping your virginity till marriage make you a better person?

Does zipping up till the right man puts a ring on it make you more committed and strong...

Please don't start saying that there are some girls who are virgins and once they were married and deflowered, they started sleeping around.. Just answer the question according to yourself.

Ama go straight to the point- Men should be virgins too!!!
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by ashawopikin(m): 5:46am On Aug 23, 2017
Essentials1..essentials1 how many times I call u. Which line kwenson b dis na

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Isahalbash(m): 6:00am On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes she asked which is the best not to hurt as she was scared I just told her stick to missionary till she feels comfortable grin guess hubby wanted doggy or more .. so side chic helped him out and gave him gift too grin
Anyway she over it now final divorce stages she will get some money sha

Everyone was once a virgin too, how did they do it d first time abi pesin dey Wei dem deflowered before birth Ni?
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by jboycrb(m): 6:06am On Aug 23, 2017
Keeping ur virginity till ur marriage is not dignity but lack of opportunity
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by AnaCheks(m): 6:13am On Aug 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
..... I can swear with my kidney that u are still Chassis. Just keep it up
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Isahalbash(m): 6:17am On Aug 23, 2017
OliveCynosure:

Ama go straight to the point- Men should be virgins too!!!

Haba! Some are virgin nacheesy
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Isahalbash(m): 6:21am On Aug 23, 2017
jboycrb:
Keeping ur virginity till ur marriage is not dignity but lack of opportunity

See excusecheesy

Which lack of opportunity?

If u want sex d tin no hard to getgrin
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Vincent1981(m): 6:23am On Aug 23, 2017
A good wife has nothing to do with virginity,neither does marriage do too.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Vincent1981(m): 6:26am On Aug 23, 2017
Been a good wife has nothing to do with virginity,neither does marriage do too,I don't need a virgin but a cool headed girl with a vision.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by kkkalous2017: 6:38am On Aug 23, 2017
grossintel:
So if I was single and searching for a wife and you tell me your a virgin it's over. So for your mind, I will come and start teaching you positions and how to do it abi? When nkechi is an expert in snake in the monkey shadow style. I should suffer a poor sex marriage because you are a virgin. Bullshitttt!!!
2 marry a virgin is 4 men nd nt boys
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by ireneidiva(f): 6:44am On Aug 23, 2017
uyplus:

As you chaff like this, who wan chase you so?? Worwor something.
This is uncalled for. Act mature.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by kibra4u(m): 6:45am On Aug 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:

What is the guarantee you will enjoy the sex. You need to be sure of who you are going to spend the rest of your life with or else he don be for you. And hope you wont come crying about your husband not been able to satisfy you later............ tongue
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Giyerte(m): 6:50am On Aug 23, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
op!are you a virgin biko
Nice front
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by braxjay(m): 6:51am On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Dey take style dey describe me abi grin

if that's you then,

you must to marry me *in tekno's voice* wink wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Giyerte(m): 6:51am On Aug 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
miss virgin, well-done ma
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Ghnaija(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2017
My dear come down now looool. grin grin
pocohantas:
NO, it doesn't entirely make you a better person.

Yea, nothing wrong with men being virgins.
Men wear rings too, or don't they wear in your neighbourhood?

You think it's right for a lady to keep her pussie for years...only to donate it to a guy who can be recognised by over 100 ladies with his prick picture alone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers / Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.