Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

The Word For Today - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Word For Today (30413 Views)

Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Thursday, 12/10/2017 / Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today! Tuesday, 26/09/2017 / The Word For Today, Tuesday, 29th August, 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 3:50pm On May 04, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

JABEZ 4

Friday, 4th May, 2018.

'Oh, that...your hand would be with me.' 1 Chronicles 4:10 NKJV

Not only did Jabez have great ambition, he had a growing faith and a deep trust in God. He had enough faith to pray and expect an answer. He was like the pioneer missionary William Carey, who said, 'Expect great things from God, and attempt great things for God.' There's no mention of Jabez having any special ability or talent. The Bible doesn't say he was wealthy or educated. He was simply a common man with an uncommon faith. Don't worry about what you don't have - if you have faith! God will give you the necessary power. He loves to use ordinary people who are willing to trust him, and see them succeed. Lots of super-talented people sit on the sidelines while ordinary people with faith score the goals and win. And you can be one of them.

Another interesting fact about Jabez is he apparently had some type of handicap or disability. In the Hebrew language 'Jabez' means 'painful'. Jabez caused his mother so much grief during childbirth that she named him 'Painful'. How would you like to go through life with that name? He may have been unwanted and unloved. But he was stronger than his handicap, and his faith kept him going. His eyes weren't on the past, they were on the future. He believed that if God blessed him, then his future would be greater than his past. What's your handicap? Is it physical? Is it spiritual? Is it an unhappy childhood? Is it a frustrating job or a broken marriage? Whatever it may be, Jesus said, 'Everything is possible for one who believes' (Mark 9:23 NIV).

Soulfood: Deut 5-7 Mk 6:14-29 Ps 37:1-7 Pro 11:24-26.

Courtesy: Great So Amazing Foundation
Re: The Word For Today by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 04, 2018
Easier said than done.
Even Paul said he always long to do the right things but ends up doing the wrong, its difficult to follow all these in the kind of world we live,no love,war,survival of the fittest, hunger,crimes etc
Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 8:54am On May 16, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

WELCOME THE TEST 1

Wednesday, 16th May, 2018.

'God tested Abraham.' Genesis 22:1 NKJV

The Bible says: 'God tested Abraham, and said..."Take now your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains of which I shall tell you." So Abraham...went to the place of which God had told him' (Genesis 22:1-3 NKJV). You say, 'Why would God test me?' First, to prove himself faithful to you. Second, to give you an opportunity to prove yourself faithful to him. Your tests are God's proving grounds. They're the way you graduate to the next level in his Kingdom. That day Abraham proved there was nothing he loved more than God. And that was the day when God introduced himself to Abraham as 'Jehovah Jireh', the Lord who provides.

It's when you exercise your faith that you discover God's faithfulness. That's why God will test your faith. The tests get progressively harder as the stakes get higher. And the tests will undoubtedly revolve around what's most important to you. What do you find your identity in? What do you find your security in? That's your 'Isaac'. God will test you to make sure your identity and your security are found in him alone. Indeed, he will go after anything you trust in more than you trust him until you put it on the altar.

Don't worry; you don't have to live in fear that God is going to take away what is most important to you. But if the gift ever becomes more important to you than the Giver, then the very thing God gave you to serve his purposes is undermining his plan for your life. And that's why God will deal with it.

Soulfood: Deut 32:29-34:12 Mk 9:1-13 Ps 62 Pro 12:18-19.

Courtesy: Grace So Amazing Foundation
Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 12:25pm On May 17, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

WELCOME THE TEST 2

Thursday, 17th May, 2018.

'He bound Isaac his son and laid him on the altar.' Genesis 22:9 NKJV

Abraham considered Isaac to be a special gift from God. But God-given gifts are wonderful things - and dangerous things. Why do we say that? Because as you cultivate the gifts God has given you, you can begin to rely on them more than you rely on God. And at that point your greatest strength becomes your greatest weakness.

It was God who gave Lucifer a beautiful form and a beautiful voice - gifts originally used to glorify God. Then Lucifer started looking in the mirror, reflecting on his own beauty. He glorified the gift he had been given instead of glorifying God. The lesson in Lucifer's fall is this: whatever you don't turn into praise turns into pride. And that's a problem, because 'God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble' (James 4:6 NKJV). Instead of deflecting praise to God, Lucifer let it feed his ego. It was his sinful desire to be lifted up that led to his downfall.

What are your greatest God-given gifts? What are your most significant God-ordained opportunities? What God-sized dreams has the Holy Spirit conceived in your spirit? That's your offering, your 'Isaac' (see Genesis 22:1-12). And you should love your Isaac and celebrate him, but he must never be permitted to take the place of God in your life. Sometimes God-ordained dreams aren't just born, they have to be reborn. If they become more important to you than God, you have to sacrifice them for the sake of your soul. You have to put them on the altar and raise the knife. Sometimes your dream must die before it can be resurrected for God's glory.

Soulfood: 1 Pet 1-5 Mk 9:14-29 Ps 49 Pro 12:20-22.

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 7:48am On May 18, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

WELCOME THE TEST 3

Friday, 18th May, 2018.

'Because you have done this thing...I will bless you.' Genesis 22:16-17 NKJV

God said to Abraham, 'Because you...have not withheld...your only son...I will multiply your descendants as the stars of the Heaven' (Genesis 22:16-17 NKJV). Isaac was the lifelong dream of a barren woman named Sarah and an impotent man named Abraham. But the more God blesses you, the harder it is to keep that blessing from becoming an idol in your life. Money may be the best example. The more money you make, the harder it is to trust Almighty God and the easier it is to trust the almighty dollar. Isn't it ironic that in the United States 'In God we trust' is printed on the dollar notes - when money is the thing we often find most difficult to trust God with? If you're financially blessed, it is a gift from God (see Deuteronomy 8:18). But God doesn't financially bless us so that we can use it selfishly. He blesses us more, so that we can be more of a blessing to others (see Genesis 12:2).

The truth is, what you're willing to walk away from determines what God is willing to entrust to you. He wants you to come to the place where you find your identity in whose you are, rather than in who you are. You can base your identity on a thousand things - the degrees you've earned, the positions you hold, the salary you make, etc. But if you base your identity on anything temporal, your identity is in a house of cards.

There's only one solid foundation: Jesus Christ. So, what's getting between you and God? What feeds your ego? Where do you find your security outside of Christ? That's what you need to put on the altar today.

Soulfood: Obad Mal 1-4 Mk 9:30-37 Ps 18:1-29 Pro 12:23-24.

Credit: Grace So Amazing Foundation
Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 6:34am On May 23, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

PRAY FOR DISCERNMENT

Wednesday, 23rd May, 2018.

'Give your servant a discerning heart.' 1 Kings 3:9 NIV

Dr John Maxwell writes: 'Several years ago when I was speaking to a group of executives, someone asked me what principles I follow when hiring. "I have only one rule," I explained. "I never do the hiring." That got their attention. "And here's why: I'm terrible at it." I went on to explain my horrible track record..."Because I'm so optimistic and have a high belief in people, I'm unrealistic. It doesn't matter what red flags come up during an interview with a candidate, I always think, I can help this person to improve and succeed. That's not the right attitude for an interviewer. To be successful in this area you need people who are sceptical - the kind of individuals who wouldn't even hire their own mothers. When I quit hiring, it took my organisation to a whole new level." When I told this room full of executives that I didn't do any hiring anymore, I could see their first reaction was negative. But as I explained it, I could see they appreciated that I knew my own weaknesses, and they respected my honesty. Few things are worse than someone who doesn't know what he's talking about, making things up as he goes along, and pretending he has expertise when he really doesn't have a clue.'

If you have a poor track record in hiring people, delegate the job to those who are gifted at it. And if you must do it yourself, pray Solomon's prayer: 'Give your servant a discerning heart...to distinguish between right and wrong. For who is able to govern this great people of yours' (1 Kings 3:9 NIV)?

Soulfood: Judg 7:1-9:33 Mk 10:23-34 Ps 93 Pro 13:7-8.

Courtesy: Grace So Amazing Foundation.
Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 8:07am On May 26, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

BEING THERE 2

Saturday, 26th May, 2018.

'Offer each other a helping hand.' Galatians 6:2 CEV

When a friend or family member is in a crisis, your aim should be to help them cope with it and grow through it. Sometimes that's easier said than done! As their hurting hearts adjust to new and unfamiliar circumstances, they might be sceptical about whom to trust. But being there for them is what the Kingdom of God is all about! 'Carry each other's burdens' (Galatians 6:2 NIV).

Your commitment can play a significant role in someone's journey towards becoming emotionally healthy again. Here are three practical suggestions: (1) Don't expect them to initiate contact. It's common for people in crisis to withdraw rather than ask for help. Often they're too distraught to know what they need, so you'll probably have to make the first move. And please don't feel like you have to be a professional. Two simple steps can make the hurting one feel valued and understood: (a) Listen carefully to their concerns and perceptions. (b) Maintain eye contact and show genuine interest. (2) Help reduce their anxiety. Offer a calming presence by inviting them to share their feelings. And if their viewpoint seems distorted, say something like, 'May I suggest another way of looking at things?' (3) Help them focus on what's important. They're feeling overwhelmed, so help them sort out the issues that need their immediate attention. Instead of rehashing the past and worrying about the future, encourage them to concentrate on the present and 'live one day at a time' (Matthew 6:34 TLB).

Soulfood: Judg 16:1-19:15 Mk 11:12-26 Ps 47 Pro 13:11-12.

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 8:48am On May 30, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

GO ON TO MATURITY

Wednesday, 30th May, 2018.

'Let us go on instead and become mature.' Hebrews 6:1 NLT

We all get the same 168 hours in our week. But if the only time you devote to your spiritual growth is the time you spend in church on Sunday morning, you'll never move beyond spiritual infancy. Think about it. An infant can't feed itself; it chooses chocolate over carrots; it constantly falls down and has to be picked up; it keeps wandering off and getting into trouble; it's basically self-centred and needs to be disciplined and trained. Are you getting the picture?

The new birth is exciting, but it's supposed to be your launching pad, not your cot. The Bible says, 'Let us stop going over the basic teachings about Christ again and again. Let us go on instead and become mature in our understanding' (Hebrews 6:1 NLT). Note the words 'Let us'. That means it's up to you! At some point you've got to say to yourself, 'Starting today I'm going to do what it takes to grow up spiritually and discover God's plan for my life.'

One day at the end of World War I, General Louis Lyautey asked his gardener to plant a particular type of tree on his estate. The gardener informed him that the tree, being unusually slow to grow, would take nearly a century to reach maturity. 'In that case,' the general replied, 'there's no time to lose. Plant it this afternoon!' Here's a fail-safe plan for growing into spiritual maturity: 'They delight in the law of the Lord, meditating on it day and night. They are like trees planted along the riverbank, bearing fruit each season. Their leaves never wither, and they prosper in all they do' (Psalm 1:2-3 NLT).

Soulfood: Gal 4-6 Mk 12:13-27 Ps 101 Pro 13:20-23.

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 6:29am On Jun 01, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

SHADRACH MESHACH AND ABEDNEGO 1

Friday, 1st June, 2018.

'The king appointed [them] administrators over the province of Babylon.' Daniel 2:49 NIV

Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego knew if they refused to bow down to the ninety-foot-tall statue of King Nebuchadnezzar, they would be executed. But they made a defining decision to stand up for what was right, rather than bow down to what was wrong. Most of us could have come up with a dozen rationalisations: 'I'm bowing down on the outside, but I'm standing up on the inside,' or 'I'll ask for forgiveness right after I get back up,' or 'What good am I to God if I'm dead?'

But it's our rationalisations that often annul his revelations. When we compromise our integrity, we don't leave room for divine intervention. When we take matters into our own hands, we take God out of the equation. When we try to manipulate a situation, we miss out on the miracle. If Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego had compromised their integrity and bowed to the statue, they may still have been delivered from the fiery furnace - but it would have been by the hand of Nebuchadnezzar, not God. And it would have been from, not through. They would have forfeited their testimony by failing the test. And while they would have saved their lives, they would have sacrificed their integrity. It was their integrity that triggered the miracle. It was their integrity that allowed God to show up and show off. Their integrity paid off: 'Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in the province of Babylon' (Daniel 3:30 NIV).

Bottom line: when you do the right thing, God will do the right thing by you!

Happy New Month!

Soulfood: Lam 3:40-5:22 Mk 13:1-11 Ps 113 Pro 14:1-4.

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 8:25am On Jun 02, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

SHADRACH MESHACH AND ABEDNEGO 2

Saturday, 2nd June, 2018.

'Nebuchadnezzar made a gold image, ninety feet high.' Daniel 3:1 TLB

It's safe to say that anyone who builds a ninety-foot-tall statue to themselves is probably compensating for something. This statue was the epitome of pride. We all have a little Nebuchadnezzar in us. We'd never build a ninety-foot-tall statue of ourselves, but we get upset when people don't bow to our wishes. We'd never throw someone into a fiery furnace, but our anger heats up when we don't get our own way. We seek worship in more subtle ways. We exaggerate on our CV, put down others behind their back, and tell white lies to hide the grey areas of our lives. If you don't find your identity and security in what Christ has accomplished for you on the cross, you'll hide your insecurities behind your hypocrisy. You'll try to fight your own battles, create your own opportunities, and establish your own reputation.

Two Scriptures define the fall of King Saul: (1) 'Then Saul built an altar to the Lord' (1 Samuel 14:35 NLT). (2) 'Saul...set up a monument to himself' (1 Samuel 15:12 NLT). And Samuel saw right through the smoke screen: 'Although you may think little of yourself, are you not the leader of the tribes of Israel' (1 Samuel 15:17 NLT)? You know who builds monuments to themselves? Those who think little of themselves! And the more insecure a person is, the more monuments they need to build.

There's a fine line between 'Thy kingdom come' and 'My kingdom come'. If you cross that line, your relationship with God is self-serving. You aren't serving him, you are using him. You aren't building altars to God; you're building monuments to yourself. And that's idolatry.

Soulfood: Amos 1:1-5:17 Mk 13:12-23 Ps 82 Pro 14:5-8.

Credit: Grace So Amazing Foundation.
Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

BE CREATIVE

Sunday, 3rd June, 2018.

'They made an opening in the roof.' Mark 2:4 NIV

Mary Engelbreit always wanted to illustrate children's books, but a school guidance counsellor told her, 'You can't do that. Be practical. Get a degree and teach.' Mary started working at an art shop, learned all about the business, and got to know artists who made a living doing what they loved. Bolstered by the support of her parents, she told herself, 'You can become an artist. If you can imagine it, you can achieve it.' By refusing to let obstacles on the conventional path to success hold her back, Engelbreit became a nationally recognised artist and launched her own magazine.

Proust said, 'The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.' Learn to think outside the box, and remember, inspiration comes with perspiration! Expect problems, and don't let them weaken your resolve. Four men who couldn't get their paralysed friend to Jesus because of the crowd 'made an opening in the roof...lowered the mat the man was lying on' (Mark 2:4 NIV). Jesus saw faith in action and rewarded it by healing the man. You can find a way around almost anything when you give legs to your prayers and persevere.

Rebecca Barlow Jordan says: 'True creativity doesn't stop at the stage of inspiration. Many wannabes have tried and failed, because they failed to overcome the hindrances. The true artist sees the completed picture by faith. All of us are artists, and God has work for us to do. [He] encourages us to enjoy the fruits of our labour. But the true blessing comes not just in knowing we've overcome...[it's] when creativity validates its divine origin and brings honour to God.'

Soulfood: Gal 5:23 Prov 16:32 2 Pet 1:5-8 Heb 11:23-27.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 8:11am On Jun 05, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

FOUR CATEGORIES OF DESIRE 1

Tuesday, 5th June, 2018.

'A longing fulfilled is a tree of life.' Proverbs 13:12 NIV

For the next few days, let's look at some of our most common desires. Material desires: Lydia was a businesswoman who dealt in textiles (see Acts 16:14). She was one of Paul's first converts to Christianity. Can you imagine what it took for a woman to succeed in business in such a male-dominated society? She was so successful she owned her own home. And it was large enough to become the meeting place for the first church in the history of Europe. Of all the religious edifices built over the centuries - Notre Dame, Westminster Abbey, and the Sistine Chapel - the first church was in the home of this businesswoman.

Now, if your desire to make money chokes out your generosity, causes you to live in debt, or creates chronic dissatisfaction, it's time to re-evaluate what you're doing. But making money, creating good products, and keeping people employed are God-glorifying things. 'It is [God] who gives you power to get wealth' (Deuteronomy 8:18 NKJV). Have you ever wondered why you enjoy tinkering with engines or working with your hands? It's because you were made in the image of a creative God who engineered this unbelievable cosmic machine with forces and energy so transcendently mind-boggling that people devote brilliant scientific careers to understanding even a tiny bit of it. Whether you're mechanically or scientifically oriented, it's spiritual - and it counts!

The Bible says, 'The Lord...has pleasure in the prosperity of his servant' (Psalm 35:27 NKJV). And when your desire for material success is to glorify God and bless others, he will help you to succeed.

Soulfood: Ezek 1-4 Mk 14:1-11 Ps 121 Pro 14:13-16.

1 Like

Re: The Word For Today by CsRockefeller(m): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2018
ikechizoba:
Easier said than done.
Even Paul said he always long to do the right things but ends up doing the wrong, its difficult to follow all these in the kind of world we live,no love,war,survival of the fittest, hunger,crimes etc

True, but Christ overcame all these, they were present in his time, you can overcome, if you follow him diligently, he never promised us easy journeys, but he did promise we will overcome with him by out side.
Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 6:51am On Jun 09, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

RESPONDING WITH GRACE

Saturday, 9th June, 2018.

'Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord.' 2 Peter 3:18 NIV

Jesus told his disciples, 'Since I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you ought to wash each other's feet. I have given you an example to follow' (John 13:14-15 NLT). Whose feet did he wash? Peter, who denied him; Thomas, who doubted him; Judas, who betrayed him; and all the others, who would desert him. In other words, 'Give the grace you've been given.' You don't endorse the deeds of your offender when you do.

Jesus didn't endorse your sins by forgiving you. Grace doesn't tell the daughter to like the father who molested her. It doesn't tell the oppressed to wink at injustice. The grace-defined person still sends thieves to jail and expects an ex-spouse to pay child support. Grace isn't blind. It sees the hurt full well. But grace chooses to see God's forgiveness even more. It refuses to let hurts poison the heart. The Bible says, 'See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many' (Hebrews 12:15 NIV). Where grace is lacking, bitterness abounds. Where grace abounds, forgiveness grows.

Peter writes, 'Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord' (2 Peter 3:18 NIV). Growing in Bible knowledge is a lot easier than growing in grace towards those who hurt you. The first requires a good memory; the second requires a Christlike character. So how do you 'grow' in grace? By practising it with everybody you meet, in every situation you find yourself.

Soulfood: Ezek 16:53-19:14 Mk 14:53-65 Ps 1 Pro 14:29-32.

Credit: Grace So Amazing Foundation.
Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

PUSH THROUGH TO VICTORY

Sunday, 10th June, 2018.

'Problems...develop endurance...strength...hope.' Romans 5:3-4 NLT

Michael Phelps captured the gold for his country in the Beijing 2008 Olympics and brought home a record eight best-time gold medals. But it won't just be the number of medals we'll remember, but his invincible spirit when things turned drastically against him in the 200-metre butterfly. As he touched the wall, winning the race, nobody knew what he'd undergone to accomplish it. As Michael pulled off his goggles and the world watched, incredulous, water poured out of them. He'd swum 200 metres almost blind, an experience swimmers dread. Counting strokes, looking desperately for any marks on the pool floor, he finally touched the finish wall, an Olympic conqueror in every sense. Phelps used his frustration to increase his stamina and determination to win.

Paul says: 'We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know...they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope...And this hope will not lead to disappointment' (Romans 5:3-5 NLT). What a catalogue of amazing benefits God provides us when we face problems! Endurance: a commitment to draw on his grace and keep moving forward regardless of circumstances. Strength of character: inner fortitude based on personal integrity. Confident hope: a deep conviction that whatever it takes, ultimately we'll make it. And to crown it all, we're guaranteed success in our God-appointed mission because 'this hope will not lead to disappointment'!

When you can't see clearly, stretch yourself - the finish wall is just ahead!

Soulfood: Mt 5:3 Lk 18:9-14 Isa 57:14-21 2 Sam 7:18-29.

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 6:42am On Jun 11, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

HEARTSICK 1

Monday, 11th June, 2018.

'Hope deferred makes the heart sick.' Proverbs 13:12 NKJV

Depression can cause you to give up on life. When the job got too big for Moses, he told God, 'Kill me here and now...and do not let me see my wretchedness' (Numbers 11:15 NKJV)! Certain that Jezebel would make good on her threats to kill him, Elijah asked God to take his life. It's said the book of Job covers a span of only nine months, but Job's losses were so devastating that he said, 'My soul loathes my life' (Job 10:1 NKJV). Solomon said, 'Hope deferred makes the heart sick' (Proverbs 13:12 NKJV).

Instead of arguing over the question, 'Will a Christian who takes their own life go to Heaven?' we need to ask God for wisdom to know when a loved one has become so hopeless or emotionally ill that they can't take another day of it. Who are these people? Young people who cut themselves as a cry for help. War veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder who can't escape the demons of war and can't expel them. Victims of abuse who engage in harmful or unhealthy behaviours as a way of coping. Good people who struggle with sexual issues but are terrified to talk about it.

According to the World Health Organisation, in 2013 615 million people worldwide were battling depression or anxiety every day. They sleep in mansions and under bridges. Some of them are Christians with thoughts of suicide, who dread hearing that they're weak and don't have enough faith. A quick Scripture, a brief prayer, and sending them away with a 'God bless you' only throws them to the wolves. Jesus said, 'I am sending you,' because you have the Word, the Spirit, and the power to help them.

Soulfood: Ezek 20-21 Mk 14:66-72 Ps 48 Pro 14:33-35.

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 7:27am On Jun 14, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

PRAYING FOR 'JUST THE RIGHT WORDS'

Thursday, 14th June, 2018.

'Let your conversation be always full of grace.' Colossians 4:6 NIV

Pray: 'Lord, I join with the psalmist David and ask: "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight" (Psalm 19:14 NKJV). I realise that the words I speak have tremendous power, both in my own life and in my relationships. Your Word says, "Death and life are in the power of the tongue" (Proverbs 18:21 NKJV). Teach me to always speak words that are true to your Word and glorify you. Help me to be careful to speak words that build others up and not tear them down, that edify rather than criticise, that are spoken in love and truth and not twisted by my own desires and expectations, and that bring confidence and not discouragement. Where I have spoken words that are negative or harmful about anyone else, forgive me. Keep me from saying things that hurt or cut others down in any way. I want to be kind with my words and have the tongue of the wise that promotes healing and blessing (see Proverbs 12:18). Help me to have such faith in your Lordship over my life that I can "do all things without complaining and disputing" (Philippians 2:14 NKJV). Help me not to speak negative things about myself. And every time I start to say a critical word, help me to stop immediately and keep a lid on it. Your Word says, "Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt [in good taste], so that you may know how to answer everyone" (Colossians 4:6 NIV). Today let my words honour and glorify you. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.'

Soulfood: Ezek 27:25-30:26 Mk 15:33-47 Ps 143 Pro 15:8-10.

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

FATHER 2

Sunday, 17 June, 2018.

'My son...let your heart keep my commands.' Proverbs 3:1 NKJV

If you're a dad, God expects you to be the leader in your family.

That means: (1) You must want to lead. Without good leadership, the chances are your children are headed for a life of trouble. Former U.S. Attorney General William Barr said, 'If you look at the one factor that most closely correlates with crime, it's not poverty, it's not unemployment, it's not education; it's the absence of the father in the family.' (2) You must know where you're going. Without clear direction for your own life, you can't guide your kids. God expects you to enable your children to make wise decisions in such crucial areas of life as sex, money, relationships, marriage and the vocations they choose. These are make-or-break issues. It's your job to teach them both in precept and practice what those crucial life issues are, and to help them make godly decisions in each one. (3) You must 'be there' for them. Let's use this acrostic on the word DADS: Direction. Availability. Discipline. Spirituality. The most crucial component on the list is 'availability'. Why? Because if you're not available you can't give direction, your discipline will be resented, and your spiritual leadership will be rejected.

Nature abhors a vacuum, and if you don't lead your children, someone will lead them for you. If you're not there for them someone else will be - someone you may not like. And when that happens, the greater problem isn't that you won't be around; it's that you'll no longer be missed! In the Bible, God is called 'Our Father'. So today ask him to help you become the father your children need.

Soulfood: Mt 5:4 Is 51:1-16 Ps 30 2 Cor 1:3-7.

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 8:33am On Jun 20, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

TREASURE GOD'S WORD 2

Wednesday, 20th June, 2018.

'If you abide in my word, you are my disciples indeed.' John 8:31 NKJV

John writes, 'I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers' (3 John v.2 NKJV). In order to 'prosper', reading God's Word must be one of your first priorities each day. Jesus said, 'If you abide in my word, you are my disciples indeed' (John 8:31 NKJV). To 'abide' means to reside in a certain place. It makes us think of home, the place where you find joy, acceptance, encouragement, support, protection, purpose, identity and rest.

To 'treasure' God's Word means to accept it as your highest authority, your compass for direction, your counsellor in making decisions, your benchmark for evaluating every relationship and action. In other words, the first and last word in your life. Many of our troubles occur because we base our choices on unreliable authorities, like: Culture - 'Everybody's doing it.' Tradition - 'We've always done it this way.' Reason - 'It seems logical.' Emotion - 'It just feels right.' All these are flawed because they come from within us, not from God.

What we need is a perfect standard that will never lead us in the wrong direction, and only God's Word meets that criteria. Solomon wrote, 'Every word of God is flawless' (Proverbs 30:5 NIV). That means when his Word tells you to do something, you need to do it whether or not it makes sense to you, and whether or not you feel like doing it. You must say, like Paul, 'I believe everything that...is written' (Acts 24:14 NIV).

Soulfood: Ezek 43-45 Lk 1:39-56 Ps 139:1-6 Pro 15:25-27.

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 8:33am On Jun 21, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

TREASURE GOD'S WORD 3

Thursday, 21st June, 2018.

'Let the message about Christ, in all its richness, fill your lives.' Colossians 3:16 NLT

As you fill your mind with God's Word, the Holy Spirit will use it to transform you. 'Let the message about Christ, in all its richness, fill your lives...with all the wisdom he gives' (Colossians 3:16 NLT).

How do you do that? (1) By reading it. If you read the newspaper but not the Bible, you won't grow spiritually. You can't watch TV for three or four hours, then read your Bible for three or four minutes and expect growth. How can you say you believe the Bible from cover to cover, when you haven't read it from cover to cover? '[We] should...read from it every day' (Deuteronomy 17:19 NCV). If you read your Bible for just fifteen minutes a day, you'll read completely through it once a year. If you cut out just one thirty-minute television programme daily, you can read it through twice a year. Daily Bible reading keeps you within range of God's voice. Do you want to grow spiritually? Develop a daily Bible reading plan and stick with it. (2) By receiving it. In the parable of the sower Jesus talks about three unreceptive attitudes: a closed mind (hard soil), a superficial mind (shallow soil), and a distracted mind (soil with weeds) (see Luke 8:5-15). He then goes on to say, 'Consider carefully how you listen' (Luke 8:18 NIV). Any time you're not learning, check your attitude, especially for pride, because God can speak to you through the most boring teacher if you're humble and receptive. James says, 'Humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you' (James 1:21 NIV).

These aren't just good ideas; they're life-changing principles!

Soulfood: Ezek 46-48 Lk 1:57-66 Ps 139:7-12 Pro 15:28-30.

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 6:27am On Jun 22, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

TREASURE GOD'S WORD 4

Friday, 22nd June, 2018.

'How I love your teachings! I think about them all day long.' Psalm 119:97 NCV

You treasure God's Word in three ways:

(1) By researching it. This calls for writing down your thoughts about it. It also calls for asking the right questions, like: Who? What? When? Where? Why? How? In other words, your Bible study should give you insight, not just information. (2) By remembering it. You may think your memory is poor, but you've already memorised millions of ideas and facts. The truth is, we remember what's truly important to us! And there are enormous benefits to memorising Scripture. It will help you resist temptation, make better decisions, reduce stress, build your confidence, stretch your thinking, and enable you to share your faith with others. Your memory is like a muscle; the more you use it the stronger it becomes. Start by writing down a verse that has helped you, then carry it with you on a small card. Review it aloud while you're working, exercising, waiting, and before going to sleep. The key to memorising Scripture is - review...review...review! (3) By reflecting on it. No other habit will do more to mature you spiritually than reflecting daily on God's Word. As you do, you're literally 'transformed into his image' (2 Corinthians 3:18 NIV). God called David 'a man after my own heart' (Acts 13:22 NIV). And how did he earn that distinction? Because he loved to reflect on God's Word: 'How I love your teachings! I think about them all day long' (Psalm 119:97 NCV).

The key to successful Christian living is yours when you treasure God's Word.

Soulfood: 2 Cor 1-4 Lk 1:67-80 Ps 139:13-24 Pro 15:31-33.

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

YOUR PERSONAL PROVIDER

Sunday, 24th June, 2018.

'You prepare a table before me.' Psalm 23:5 NKJV

When the psalmist said, 'The Lord is my shepherd' (Psalm 23:1 NKJV), he was affirming that he had a very personal relationship with God; one that was unique. God has given each of us a one-of-a-kind personality, gifting, purpose and calling. And he wants a relationship with you that is unlike the one he has with anybody else. Just like your fingerprints are unique, so also is God's interaction with you. Therefore you need to learn how to hear his voice and to know when he is speaking specifically to you.

The psalmist goes on to say, 'You prepare a table before me' (Psalm 23:5 NKJV). Think about it this way. When you're waiting for a table in a restaurant and your name is on the waiting list, sometimes the hostess will give you a pager to hold. Then when it's time to be seated, the pager will vibrate or light up. In the meantime, you have every confidence they are preparing a table for you, and that if you're patient, when it's ready the pager will vibrate and let you know. Are you getting the idea? As you read God's Word and spend time with him in prayer, something begins to vibrate and light up in your spirit. That's 'God's pager' leading and guiding you, and preparing the circumstances just for you.

Paul writes, 'And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus' (Philippians 4:19 NLT). How many of your personal needs will God provide? All of them! So stop worrying so much and instead put your trust in him!

Soulfood: Mt 5:5 Num 12:1-15 Ps 37:1-9 Phil 2:5-11.

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

THE REWARDS OF FRIENDSHIP 1

Monday, 25th June, 2018.

'A real friend sticks closer than a brother.' Proverbs 18:24 NLT

Gloria Gaither points out that real friends are concerned about what you're becoming. They look beyond the present and care deeply about you as a whole person. Solomon writes, 'A man who has friends must himself be friendly' (Proverbs 18:24 NKJV). And while building and maintaining that kind of friendship takes time and energy, the rewards far outweigh the investment.

True friends: (1) Give you a hand up when you're down. 'Two...are better off than one...they can help each other...If one...falls, the other can reach out...But someone who falls alone is in real trouble' (Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 NLT). (2) Take the pressure off. No matter how much they love you and want to help, sometimes your family is just too close to be objective and it's easier to open up to somebody you're not related to. At such times, the Bible says, 'The sweetness of a...friend gives delight by hearty counsel' (Proverbs 27:9 NKJV). (3) Make you laugh. Somebody said, 'If you've no wrinkles, you haven't laughed enough!' When a good laugh is just what the doctor ordered, friends help you find humour in your situation - usually because they've been there! As Hazel C. Lee says, 'Laughing at ourselves as well as with each other, brings a surprising sense of togetherness.' (4) Hold you accountable. Ever notice when you're acting contrary to God's Word, it's easy to fool yourself? That's when 'the slap of a friend can be trusted to help you' (Proverbs 27:6 NCV). So thank God for good friends who love you enough to be honest even when it hurts.

Soulfood: 2 Cor 9:1-11:15 Lk 2:8-20 Ps 144:9-15 Pro 16:4-7.

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 8:56am On Jun 26, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

THE REWARDS OF FRIENDSHIP 2

Tuesday, 26th June, 2018.

'You find families for those who are lonely.' Psalm 68:6 CEV

A woman, recently divorced, moved to a town where she knew nobody. When she finally got up the nerve to visit a church, she prayed, 'Lord, let me fit in. Surround me with friends.' The Bible says, 'A man who has friends must...be friendly' (Proverbs 18:24 NKJV). So she asked two ladies if she could sit with them, and they ended up going out to lunch together. Turns out, all three women lived alone and were feeling isolated. So they started a Bible study group and named it 'G.A.L.S.: God's Amazing Love Sustains'. Ruth Senter said, 'When you're truly joined in spirit...you work for the good of each other,' and years later this little 'family' is going strong, sharing their ups and downs, praying, and looking out for each other.

Thomas Blackaby observed: 'One of the good things God does is provide godly friends. This is one of his ways of giving us encouragement, support, advice and companionship. Paul couldn't have physically survived many of his trials and persecutions without companions (see 2 Corinthians 7:6-7). It's sad when God's people don't spend time developing friendships, and instead go off on their own in ministry...no wonder they often burn out...or come home disillusioned or bitter because they didn't have the support and encouragement their ministry demanded...Thank God for those he's chosen to be encouragers and supporters. Who are you being a friend to right now? Who has God put on your heart to strengthen and walk alongside? Ask him to help you be a faithful friend...that together you can rejoice in what he does through your combined efforts.'

Soulfood: 2 Cor 11:16-13:14 Lk 2:21-33 Ps 8 Pro 16:8-11.

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

FAITHFULNESS NOT PROMINENCE

Wednesday, 27th June, 2018.

'Whatever you do... do all in the name of the Lord Jesus.' Colossians 3:17 NKJV

When it comes to serving God, and others, set your heart on being faithful instead of trying to be prominent. The Bible says, 'Promotion...come[s] from...God' (Psalm 75:6 TLB), so don't try to promote yourself. Few things in life are worse than being in a slot to which you were never called and are ill equipped to fill.

Josh McDowell, who has spoken to millions of university students worldwide and authored scores of books, began his lifetime of service to Christ in a more humble fashion. His first assignment at the headquarters of Campus Crusade for Christ was cleaning the main entryway floor. He wasn't meeting with ministry leaders; he was busy scrubbing up the dirt from their shoes. Josh's introduction to ministry was equivalent to the guy in the Old Testament who carried the tent pegs when they moved the tabernacle from place to place. Not exactly a high-profile position! Without a proper perspective on motivation for ministry, it's easy to get our feathers ruffled when we're given an assignment we feel is beneath us.

So how do we stay motivated about serving God? By remembering the promise that one day we'll reap what we sow (see Galatians 6:7). God has promised that at the judgment seat of Christ he'll reward our faithful service. So if he has called you to serve him by serving others, keep your heart focused on faithfulness - not pride of place. Live by this Scripture: 'Whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks [for the privilege]' (Colossians 3:17 NLT).

Soulfood: Song 1-4 Lk 2:34-40 Ps 17 Pro 16:12-15.

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 8:23am On Jun 28, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

WHAT'S YOUR OXGOAD

Thursday, 28th June, 2018.

'Shamgar...struck down six hundred Philistines with an ox-goad. He too saved Israel.' Judges 3:31 NIV

Because the Israelites disobeyed God, they ended up enslaved to the Philistines who ruled them by fear and intimidation. But Shamgar refused to be intimidated. He decided to disrupt the status quo, and he did it with an ox-goad - a long stick used by farmers to prod animals. He refused to let what he could not do keep him from doing what he could. After all, God plus one equals a majority. And if God is for you, who can be against you (See Romans 8:31)? So Shamgar grabbed his ox-goad and charged six hundred Philistine soldiers. The enemy probably chuckled at his makeshift weaponry until he started wielding it. Then the look in his eyes struck fear into their hearts.

Courage doesn't wait until the situation favours you, or the plan is perfectly formed, or the tide of opinion turns. Courage only waits for one thing: a green light from God. And when God gives the go, it's full steam ahead, no questions asked. It's about attacking the problem with whatever ox-goad God has given you. It's an all-out assault on the forces of darkness, by deciding to become 'salt and light' where God has placed you. It's more than pointing out the problems, it's committing yourself to be part of the solution. It's more than just having a heart for Christ, it's deciding to take action and become his hands and feet.

Instead of sitting on the sidelines because you believe others are more qualified, it's using what God gave you and asking him to bless it. As the songwriter said, 'Little is much, when God is in it.'

Soulfood: Song 5-8 Lk 2:41-52 Ps 21 Pro 16:16-19.

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 7:42am On Jun 29, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

CHRIST BRINGS PROGRESS TO ALL

Friday, 29th June, 2018.

'Righteousness exalts a nation.' Proverbs 14:34 NKJV

The well-known atheist Madalyn Murray O'Hair once said, 'Nothing good has ever come from Christianity. And if Christianity hasn't, in fact, done good and produced good we must reject it.' Even Christ himself said, 'You willl know them by their fruits' (Matthew 7:16 NKJV).

But with every word of Christ that's been preached, lives have been transformed and incredible good done for society. Take science, for example. As one expert pointed out, science could never have originated in any other culture. It couldn't possibly have originated in the Muslim culture because of its belief in fatalism, which absolutely prevents any concept of scientific progress. Nor could it have originated among the Buddhists, or the Hindus of Asia, because of their belief that the physical world isn't real, that nothing exists but God, and that all this is merely imagination. Only through Christianity could science have come to be! Think about those who have gone into the slums to rescue the derelict, like the Salvation Army, the City Mission, and the YMCA. Christians have given themselves to such people as these. Today with the removal of Scripture from much of our culture, we're seeing decay and corruption set in.

So what's the answer? Jesus said, 'You are the salt of the earth' (Matthew 5:13 NKJV). So, get your saltshaker out and start spreading the life-changing truth of God's Word! Jesus also said, 'You are the light of the world' (Matthew 5:14 NKJV). There's not enough darkness in the whole world to extinguish the light of one small candle. So let your light shine.

Soulfood: 1 Sam 1-3 Lk 3:1-10 Ps 59:1-8 Pro 16:20-22.

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

FOURTEEN QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ASSIGNMENT

Saturday, 30th June, 2018.

'For this purpose I was born.' John 18:37 ESV

When you know what your God-given assignment in life is, and that God is on your side, you become virtually unstoppable. Will you make mistakes? Of course, but God loves you enough to correct you, redirect you and get you back on track.

'How do I go about discovering my assignment?' you ask. Here are fourteen helpful questions to ask yourself: (1) What desires have been living in me most of my life? (2) What motivates me to work hard and be productive? (3) What keeps me going forward when I'm worn out? (4) What makes me refuse to quit when I meet with resistance? (5) What do I do that doesn't seem like work? (6) What do I do that brings a positive response and support from people? (7) What am I doing or what's happening in my life when doors seem to open automatically and effortlessly? (cool What do wise leaders and godly counsellors think about my work? (9) What makes me feel good about being who I am? (10) What makes my creative juices flow? (11) What am I willing to sacrifice in order to accomplish it? (12) What am I doing that I'd be proud to offer for God's approval? (13) What would I do without being paid for it if I could afford to? (14) What would I be willing to withstand Satan on in order to accomplish?

Prayerfully consider these fourteen questions, and they will shed light on your God-given assignment in life.

Soulfood: 1 Sam 4-7 Lk 3:11-20 Ps 59:9-17 Pro 16:23-26.

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 9:57am On Jul 02, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

ANTS 1

Monday, 2nd July, 2018.

'Take a lesson from the ants... and become wise!' Proverbs 6:6 NLT

The Bible says: 'Take a lesson from the ants...Learn from their ways and become wise! Though they have no prince or governor or ruler to make them work, they labour hard all summer, gathering food for the winter' (Proverbs 6:6-8 NLT). While the queen ant is the centre of attention and the mother of most of the ants in the colony, she's not the chief ruler. The work and survival of the colony is insured by 'soldier' ants. These servant-leaders are older ants that begin each new activity in the colony by doing the work themselves. The younger ants then imitate the servant-leaders and join in the work. There are no supervisors, chiefs, or officers amongst the ants.

So when Solomon says the ants 'have no prince, governor, or ruler to make them work' (Proverbs 6:7 NLT), it means the ant is a self-starter; this is a picture of the diligent person he describes in Proverbs 10:4 (NLT): 'Lazy people are soon poor; hard workers get rich'. When you see an ant carrying a piece of bread several times larger than himself up a steep slope, it's a study in diligence! No matter how many times he drops the bread, he goes back and picks it up, and starts climbing again until he gets it to where it's supposed to go.

What drives him? Hunger - God's motivating force to labour. 'It is good for workers to have an appetite; an empty stomach drives them on' (Proverbs 16:26 NLT). The stomach-growl of a hungry man or woman is often God's way of teaching us the value and importance of being willing to work.

Soulfood: 1 Sam 8-10 Lk 3:21-38 Ps 64 Pro 16:26-30.

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 9:04am On Jul 03, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

ANTS 2

Tuesday, 3rd July, 2018.

'In all labour there is profit.' Proverbs 14:23 NKJV

The ant never sees work as menial or beneath his dignity. Whether it's moving dirt or carrying breadcrumbs, he merrily goes along doing his job. How unlike that are many people today! Someone has quipped, 'If you want to keep your teenagers out of hot water, put some dirty dishes in it!' All work can and should be done for the glory of God (see 1 Corinthians 10:31).

The sum of the matter is found in this simple Bible statement: 'In all labour there is profit' (Proverbs 14:23 NLT). Teach your children the old-fashioned way of getting money - working for it! The word 'vocation' comes from the Latin word vocare, which means 'to call'. So every job or vocation, regardless of what it is, is a calling from God. Dr Martin Luther King Jr rightly declared, 'Not all men are called to specialised or professional jobs; even fewer to the heights of genius in the arts and sciences; many are called to be labourers in factories, fields, and streets. But no work is insignificant.'

As a parent you are preparing your child for their work life, so prepare them well. If you don't, they'll have a life of grief, and create a life of grief for others. Plus, they may end up back on your doorstep! Bosses don't pay workers who don't work. So before you give your child an allowance, give them some chores like making their bed, cleaning their room, helping around the house, taking out the rubbish, getting good grades in school, and doing their homework on time. Reward without responsibility is indulgence. And if you love your child you won't do that!

Soulfood: 1 Sam 11-13 Lk 4:1-13 Ps 95 Pro 16:31-33.

Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

ANTS 3

Wednesday, 4th July, 2018.

'Lazy people are soon poor; hard workers get rich.' Proverbs 10:4 NLT

A leaf-cutting ant may carry up to fifty times its own weight more than a hundred yards. That's the equivalent of a ninety kilogram man carrying five tons on his back for twenty-seven kilometres! In a single summer, a large colony of ants may excavate thirty to forty thousand pounds of earth to make a nest, and carry five thousand pounds of material back into the nest for food. It can make as many as four round trips a day to food sources that may be more than four hundred feet from the nest. That's roughly equivalent to a person walking one-hundred kilometres. If the ant had the stride of a man, it would be capable of bursts of speed in excess of one-hundred kilometres an hour, and would walk normally at a speed of thirty-two kilometres per hour. (And you think you have it rough!)

One thing about an ant you can count on: he always gives his best and pulls his share of the load. Teach your kids that their reputation will never rise above their work ethic and how people view them as workers. The success of the Walt Disney empire is based on the philosophy of its founder: 'Whatever you do, do it so well that when people see you do it, they'll want to come back and see you do it, and they'll want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do.'

Teach your children to work hard, always finish the job, and always give their best. If they learn that lesson well, you won't have to teach them much about success - it will be their constant companion.

Soulfood: 1 Sam 14-15 Lk 4:14-30 Ps 98 Pro 17:1-3.

Credit Grace So Amazing Foundation
Re: The Word For Today by Moneyfem: 8:24am On Jul 05, 2018
THE WORD FOR TODAY

ANTS 4

Thursday, 5th July, 2018.

'I have finished the work which you have given me to do.' John 17:4 NKJV

The ant literally dies working. Now let's be clear, the Bible doesn't promote a workaholic lifestyle that endangers your health and causes you to neglect your family. Too many marriages fall apart when a couple subscribes to that philosophy, and too many children grow up resenting the fact that their parents never had time for them.

That being understood, the contemporary concept of retirement can't be found in the Bible. Yes, you may retire from a job, but you never retire from work. As long as you're alive, there's always work God wants you to do. Harvard University commissioned a study of some of its graduates. One group of one hundred participants retired at age 65, while those in the other group worked to age 75. In the first group seven out of eight were dead by age 75. In the second group, of those who continued to work - only one in eight had died by age 75. Researchers consequently concluded that retiring too early can reduce longevity.

Stop and consider the three-and-a-half-year ministry of Jesus. At the end of it, he said, 'I have finished the work which you have given me to do' (John 17:4 NKJV). Has it ever occurred to you that salvation is available because Jesus proved himself a faithful labourer who stayed on the task until the job was done? Again, rest, relaxation and retirement are worthy and well-deserved rewards for a life of hard work. But the truth is, as long as you're alive God has something for you to do! And in doing it you'll not only find joy and fulfilment, you'll bless those around you too.

Soulfood: 1 Sam 16-17 Lk 4:31-44 Ps 102:1-11 Pro 17:4-6.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound / When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex / Why I Cancelled Crossover Service — Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.