Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (84883 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Amberon11: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ok, it would have been better if the younger bro slept with her when they were married right? You men are just hypocrites. Newsflash, if the younger brother can sleep with the op's gf, he can sleep with the op's daughter. The girl didn't sleep with herself so the brother is equally to be blamed.
CHESTER48:
Oga u called out your own blood brother, knelt him down to flog him, over a girl that is just your girlfriend not your wife.. You're not engaged.. I spit on you.. Tụfịakwa..
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by gagewonda(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
So picture this.: if after ur 2015 post let's agree u forgave her. She came arnd dis time to knack ur lil bro who is only 16yrs old....guy ur case is strong mehn...

By d way the number of pple on dis thread ehn....all for dis wale adenuga production
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by iluvpomo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
emmyN:
What caught my attention was the point where you said some spirit entered you. Either you want to rephrase that or you carry yourself and your girl to TBJ for deliverance
From one 419 to another.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Ryabcool(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
Briee:
The girl is even shouting at him when I call them few minutes ago. He is helplessly in love
haaa!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by silver94(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
Why won't your girlfriend cheat, when your English is horrible. I almost had headache while reading your post

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by jclassiq(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Good morning my wonderful family, I had an issue with my girl 2015 which I open a thread here in romance section, we settled early this year,.

Lemme go straight to the point, I work with micro finance bank which I don't normally have time, my girl is on her IT at ministry of health in my state, what happened yesterday shocked me, my church is having a youth conference currently going on now in Anambra state, for the past two weeks now I'm in the village, she don't normally go to her IT place telling me that there are on malaria program which she don't considered it useful according to her.

What happen yesterday I'm still in shocked right now that is like I'm dreaming which I'm not.
It was past 11pm at night that my girl woke up and shout dear dear and I asked her what happen, then she narrated how she had a dream and I was killed in the dream, I was like what is going on because someone warned me about this month that I should be careful, so I went outside immediately with my Bible and olive oil for prayers. I was in the middle of the compound praying and I asked her to wait for me and she said she cannot wait, that she feared standing alone at night, my compound has a very big gate o, now she went inside my last born room and I was still praying.

Some spirit entered me and I stopped half way and to my surprise ever when I stop she couldn't come out and I waited small and it wasn't up to 2mins she came outside and asked me to wait for her and I didn't wait, she followed me, when I came to the house, I didn't talk to her for some minute and she asked me what the problem is and I explained to her that she should stop that thing that is going on with my last born. She said she's surprised that I could think about this kind of a thing and she's not stupid to have make love with my brother, I told her immediately that I want to make love to her and she said until we finished our discussion and I objected and go straight there and put my hand, behold she was extra wet, so at this point I went inside my last born room and called him to come and the boy followed me.

I now asked him to knell down and he did, at this point I brought out a cable and asked him to tell me why she make love to my woman, at this point my girl knell down and started crying, both of them confess that I did it twice. I now asked my girl the reason she did this even when she knew I was praying, she didn't give me a concrete answer.

So this things has been going on under my roof and I have spent my hard earned money for my brother and her.

Pls I need your advice. Pls what can I do, this morning I have called her aunty to inform her, and she said I should meet her on Saturday.

Pls help me brother and sisters.
I need help Pls.

CRAZY STORY.

OP THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU ARE SERIALLY FORNICATING AND YOU STILL HAVE THE EFFRONTERY TO CARRY BIBLE AND OLIVE OIL TO GO AND CAST OUT DEMONS. LOL

WHICH POWER EXACTLY DO YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE GOING WITH

BROS IF YOU MUST KNOW, THE DEMONS YOU WERE TRYING TO CAST OUT SIMPLY CONSPIRED TO USE UR SO CALLED GF TO FINALLY KILL YOU. BRO JUST DENOUNCE UR SINS AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER LADY TO MARRY.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by dadabashua1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Ooohh...i see..U mean his younger brother?

OP, u have 2 options here...

1. Kick that girl out of ur house & forget her mad azz ...
2. Forgive her and give her a chance... grin

But, the only thing is that she got itchy NUNU..maybe u cant satisfy her sexually.. This cud be another reason why she had sex with ur younger brother..If u wanna save ur marriage, both of u need a marriage counseling sha...

jezzzzzz....what did I just read?option 2 is completely out of the question

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by calculusx(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

I need help Pls.

Help Your GF Slept with your last born who I presume is underage and you came her seeking for help. What kind of help do you need here? You must be ..........
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
2nattie:

Hogwash. "Holy Spirit" filled Christian but he still dey shine Congo. Some stories are just not meant to be narrated at all on this medium. Such stories expose the level of stupidity of their narrators.

Exactly, he was praying with anointing oil and shortly after he's demanding for sex, is this not hypocrisy
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by jashar(f): 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
Amberon11:
Rotflmao to china

Bring something back oo cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by otitokoroleti: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
braxjay:
I'M NOT UNDERSTANDING. . . . . .

you still need someone to tell you what to do

my brother knee down where you are

place your hands on you head (Both hands o. your case is serious)

and say this out loud

" My father My father, wherever they have taken my head to, COME BACK ! COME BACK ! ! COME BACK ! ! ! "
WICKED grin
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by jashar(f): 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
czarina:
I think say na only me read that part... Not judging him tho wink

My dear sister, some 'Christians' dey weak me jare....
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by OfficialLanrex(m): 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
She is possessed

My advice for you is to kill that your last born before he kill you
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by joeeee240(m): 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
Briee:
The girl is even shouting at him when I call them few minutes ago. He is helplessly in love

The jazz is strong

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Hannysmilez(f): 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
Best part of the story is how the OP just finished praying,yet told the girl he wanted to make love to her.
The 3 of you need deliverence.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by dadabashua1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
she slept with your own brother....your blood brother....jezzzzzzzzzzz some ladies are worst than animals,.....she is a devil better run for your life.anyone that says otherwise dont mean u well,am still finding it difficult to bliv.....kaiiiiiiiiiii
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by ojotobiloba1: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Good morning my wonderful family, I had an issue with my girl 2015 which I open a thread here in romance section, we settled early this year,.

Lemme go straight to the point, I work with micro finance bank which I don't normally have time, my girl is on her IT at ministry of health in my state, what happened yesterday shocked me, my church is having a youth conference currently going on now in Anambra state, for the past two weeks now I'm in the village, she don't normally go to her IT place telling me that there are on malaria program which she don't considered it useful according to her.

What happen yesterday I'm still in shocked right now that is like I'm dreaming which I'm not.
It was past 11pm at night that my girl woke up and shout dear dear and I asked her what happen, then she narrated how she had a dream and I was killed in the dream, I was like what is going on because someone warned me about this month that I should be careful, so I went outside immediately with my Bible and olive oil for prayers. I was in the middle of the compound praying and I asked her to wait for me and she said she cannot wait, that she feared standing alone at night, my compound has a very big gate o, now she went inside my last born room and I was still praying.

Some spirit entered me and I stopped half way and to my surprise ever when I stop she couldn't come out and I waited small and it wasn't up to 2mins she came outside and asked me to wait for her and I didn't wait, she followed me, when I came to the house, I didn't talk to her for some minute and she asked me what the problem is and I explained to her that she should stop that thing that is going on with my last born. She said she's surprised that I could think about this kind of a thing and she's not stupid to have make love with my brother, I told her immediately that I want to make love to her and she said until we finished our discussion and I objected and go straight there and put my hand, behold she was extra wet, so at this point I went inside my last born room and called him to come and the boy followed me.

I now asked him to knell down and he did, at this point I brought out a cable and asked him to tell me why she make love to my woman, at this point my girl knell down and started crying, both of them confess that I did it twice. I now asked my girl the reason she did this even when she knew I was praying, she didn't give me a concrete answer.

So this things has been going on under my roof and I have spent my hard earned money for my brother and her.

Pls I need your advice. Pls what can I do, this morning I have called her aunty to inform her, and she said I should meet her on Saturday.

I need help Pls.
One yoruba adage says, a tiny faeces at edge of the plate and u re eating, if ur eyes turn off it, can ur mind turn off it as well, I just wonder how ur so call fiancee would stoop so low in having a sex with ur blood broda, that's total unacceptable, this is one of the toughest decision u could ever made buh the question is Wat guarantee u this stupid act won't continue again and again between both of dem at ur back.. Ignore the spending on her (they re just statistics and do d needful) if u want a blood and mind order, Leopard don't change her spot
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nmanuanu(f): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

I need help Pls.

It is so annoying to me that you are asking for advice after such sacrilege, can you not see the level of profanity? and you are asking for advice? What do you want to hear? Mr. man, don't be stupid!!! End the relationship immediately and don't have your brother in the same house as your wife (Note that I didn't say girlfriend, cos she shouldn't even be living with you since you are not married to her)
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by czarina(f): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
jashar:

My dear sister, some 'Christians' dey weak me jare....
Hmmm... Person hold Bible and olive oil still dey think of straffing, plus come still believe say na God dey direct am, come still chook hand for the thing! People just dey forge their own version of Christianity every day......the things that are done in HIS name...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by obidevine(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
you are as weak as your english....it is well with your soul

You are as savage as what you just posted. Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Your situation is pathetic , no matter the love even if you marry her the pain ahead is grievous. God has a way of helping us in making our choice when it comes to marriage. Forgive her and him , take her as a friend and your brother is always your brother and remember she will never be a faithful wife to you, so dont marry her.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by joeeee240(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
grin

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by danniyal(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
So after playing you went straight to fornicate? You think you can patronize God? .I am not trying to judge you but I think it is very wrong for you to do that . I advice you to repent and give your life to Christ.. .that is the best advice you need at the moment

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by slowice(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
Bros this your so called girlfriend is just a child that wants to explore life, 21 huh, is it not clear by her doings of that she's not ready for family life? Bros go n marry your mate n leave kids for kids haba! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
braxjay:
I'M NOT UNDERSTANDING. . . . . .

you still need someone to tell you what to do

my brother knee down where you are

place your hands on you head (Both hands o. your case is serious)

and say this out loud

" My father My father, wherever they have taken my head to, COME BACK ! COME BACK ! ! COME BACK ! ! ! "

grin grin grin grin grin this is really epic.

But seriously, I only see this in movies cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nmanuanu(f): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

I need help Pls.

Your brother 'knell' down, your girlfriend 'knell' down, you too should 'knell' down. You all need special deliverance... Please what is the spirit that entered you biko? SMBH!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by generationz(f): 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
cheating is bad and a cheating husband and wife should be jettison... No excuse for cheating,I'd your man cannot perform..leave him..why cheat?

When lanre olusola a renowned life coach Was asked the number one reason for failure in marriages he said sex not money OOOO SEX

I haven't been married before bit I've been in a relationship this life is not black and white o there are shades of Grey. It is easy for people to give advice ( if he beats you leave him, if he cheats on you leave him, if he doesn't wash his boxers leave him, if he doesn't sweep leave him, if he doesn't do this leave him, if she doesn't do that leave her)
You see the things about when we are in a relationship it isn't only one thing that makes us stay In a relationship we consider a lot of things before we choose to stay or leave, things that those people advising you may not understand)
You see no relationship is perfect, even those that have been married for fifty years if they told you what they have endured for that fifty years you will open your mouth.

Back to what I said about sex, I believe both husband and wife can enjoy a fulfilling sexual relationship if both are willing you drop their ego and listen to each other. But sadly that is not always the case and one party keeps suffering in silence

What if the person meets other criterias and initially you are willing to overlook the last part which is sex because he is such a wonderful man or she is a wonderful woman. After enduring for years as body no be firewood that is even when one sweet temptation will just come and....

Tell me there are things you have made up your mind you will never do and ended up doing more than once or twice because of the sweetness (it doesn't have to be sex)

Look things are happening life is not just two sides.

Or you think relationship is like waking up and sleeping you jump out of one and immediately unto a good one,
No relationship is perfect

I had a male friend who had five of his ex girlfriends come back at different times to sleep with him few days or months before their wedding.
I was shocked, and asked why they would do that, he said different reasons, maybe their man is always busy or dosent have their time or isn't open to their emotions they begin to talk to this my friend before you know it they open leg.

Would you say they should leave their for my friend. My friend that is even a player and not ready to even marry.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Randy91:
BLOOD OF ZACHARIAH!!!!

this is why I ve remained single for some time now(no gf,jst female friends with no strings attached)....because I can commit suicide if am in this guy position....

I knw this dude has invested so much in this relationship....

O Lord save us from KARASHIKAs

I am weak to type further....

my friends here,
lefulefu, Lalas247 and Rozaytee... come and help me pls...
make i hold u grin grin grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by paulwhiz: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nawa ooo. I was expecting to see you ask for advice on how to charge her to court. You are here asking about marriage. If your little 16 year brother was a girl now. You'll be shouting rape rape. Whether she asked your little bro and he agreed or not. He is 16 years and still a minor and as such it is rape. You better get your head straight and go and lock up that girl. Many little boys in the society are going through such because we still have the mentality that only the girl child can be raped.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by icankel: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ur such a prayerful dude yet u kept a woman dats not yet ur wife in ur house. Then after praying u went to finger her private part...Anyway, for her to even try such with ur younger brother says a lot about her so is beta u do away with such person or u can as well pray harder
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Lalas247(f): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
lefulefu:

make i hold u grin grin grin grin
oya hold me too grin

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by PrinzCarter(m): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ayam nt accepting dis story undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.