Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (84872 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lalas247:

lol I like that Karashika sing sha grin
Commit suicide cause of Pusey shocked no fall for my hand o
When there is plentry out there ... how ur side ..

Really don't get all this crying over spilt milk sad
When it's not money she stole mtcheew ...yes yes it's wrong morally wrong blah blah blah ... after he will still shag another so who e epp
tired men
Didn't read the topic btw cheesy

u should ve taken your time to read it....

I just feel for the dude...

you say?...so many pussy

There comes in a man's life when he needs REAL and no FAKE friends......

biko don't cry me an OCEAN....

I knw you understand all these..

I am fine..hope you are gud...
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Xmen149(m): 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Good morning my wonderful family, I had an issue with my girl 2015 which I open a thread here in romance section, we settled early this year,.

Lemme go straight to the point, I work with micro finance bank which I don't normally have time, my girl is on her IT at ministry of health in my state, what happened yesterday shocked me, my church is having a youth conference currently going on now in Anambra state, for the past two weeks now I'm in the village, she don't normally go to her IT place telling me that there are on malaria program which she don't considered it useful according to her.

What happen yesterday I'm still in shocked right now that is like I'm dreaming which I'm not.
It was past 11pm at night that my girl woke up and shout dear dear and I asked her what happen, then she narrated how she had a dream and I was killed in the dream, I was like what is going on because someone warned me about this month that I should be careful, so I went outside immediately with my Bible and olive oil for prayers. I was in the middle of the compound praying and I asked her to wait for me and she said she cannot wait, that she feared standing alone at night, my compound has a very big gate o, now she went inside my last born room and I was still praying.

Some spirit entered me and I stopped half way and to my surprise ever when I stop she couldn't come out and I waited small and it wasn't up to 2mins she came outside and asked me to wait for her and I didn't wait, she followed me, when I came to the house, I didn't talk to her for some minute and she asked me what the problem is and I explained to her that she should stop that thing that is going on with my last born. She said she's surprised that I could think about this kind of a thing and she's not stupid to have make love with my brother, I told her immediately that I want to make love to her and she said until we finished our discussion and I objected and go straight there and put my hand, behold she was extra wet, so at this point I went inside my last born room and called him to come and the boy followed me.

I now asked him to knell down and he did, at this point I brought out a cable and asked him to tell me why she make love to my woman, at this point my girl knell down and started crying, both of them confess that I did it twice. I now asked my girl the reason she did this even when she knew I was praying, she didn't give me a concrete answer.

So this things has been going on under my roof and I have spent my hard earned money for my brother and her.

Pls I need your advice. Pls what can I do, this morning I have called her aunty to inform her, and she said I should meet her on Saturday.

Pls help me brother and sisters.
I need help Pls.

hahaha,.been there bro

my lil cuz looking up to me was the culprit and the olodo girl still get mind dey push for marriage thinking I don't know.

Oya let me advice you like I adviced my self........run! for your life!!,..you will be down now but you will surely be up later.

for your bro,cut the trust level and attachment(xmple: never leave him with ur kids,family morrow)push him on when of age and gv him family support from afar .....also talk wt him

If you don't use ur head to controll ur heart one or both of them will end ur life in future and we will still read it here.

Note: but seriously I wonder how guys do it,.I feel disgusted almost like they are smelling sitting next to a girl my guy dated talk less of shaging family's wife or girl,as in some dudes can eat poo I swear!!!!! someone like that can stab you head on
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Good morning my wonderful family, I had an issue with my girl 2015 which I open a thread here in romance section, we settled early this year,.

Lemme go straight to the point, I work with micro finance bank which I don't normally have time, my girl is on her IT at ministry of health in my state, what happened yesterday shocked me, my church is having a youth conference currently going on now in Anambra state, for the past two weeks now I'm in the village, she don't normally go to her IT place telling me that there are on malaria program which she don't considered it useful according to her.

What happen yesterday I'm still in shocked right now that is like I'm dreaming which I'm not.
It was past 11pm at night that my girl woke up and shout dear dear and I asked her what happen, then she narrated how she had a dream and I was killed in the dream, I was like what is going on because someone warned me about this month that I should be careful, so I went outside immediately with my Bible and olive oil for prayers. I was in the middle of the compound praying and I asked her to wait for me and she said she cannot wait, that she feared standing alone at night, my compound has a very big gate o, now she went inside my last born room and I was still praying.

Some spirit entered me and I stopped half way and to my surprise ever when I stop she couldn't come out and I waited small and it wasn't up to 2mins she came outside and asked me to wait for her and I didn't wait, she followed me, when I came to the house, I didn't talk to her for some minute and she asked me what the problem is and I explained to her that she should stop that thing that is going on with my last born. She said she's surprised that I could think about this kind of a thing and she's not stupid to have make love with my brother, I told her immediately that I want to make love to her and she said until we finished our discussion and I objected and go straight there and put my hand, behold she was extra wet, so at this point I went inside my last born room and called him to come and the boy followed me.

I now asked him to knell down and he did, at this point I brought out a cable and asked him to tell me why she make love to my woman, at this point my girl knell down and started crying, both of them confess that I did it twice. I now asked my girl the reason she did this even when she knew I was praying, she didn't give me a concrete answer.

So this things has been going on under my roof and I have spent my hard earned money for my brother and her.

Pls I need your advice. Pls what can I do, this morning I have called her aunty to inform her, and she said I should meet her on Saturday.

I need help Pls.
I am glad that you are a Christian telling from your story. So I will like you to focus on the love that you have for her if truly you love her as you said. Yes, what she did was horrible and despicable, but you have to allow your love for her to prevail. Jesus died for us even while we were yet sinners because of His love for us, and the Bible says “as He is, so we are in this world,” So if truly you are like Christ in this world, then this an opportunity to allow His love reign through you. Christ did not consider our sins, shortcomings, mistakes and pitfalls when He died for us, in fact it was even our iniquities and shortcomings that made Him to die for us. We abused him, we rejected him, mocked and made Him go through excruciating pains and sufferings but His love for us kept Him going! So what is this that your girl did that cannot be pardonable and forgettable to you?

This is an opportunity to prove to her that your love for her is genuine and true, and I bet you, once she realizes this, she would begin to love you like never before and remain faithful to you always!

Forgive her and your brother because Christ have forgotten and forgiven you of your own sins. We all have sinned in one way or the other. God bless you bro. Work with this advice and you won't regret it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Carter4luv(m): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ur girl is a big fool. Dats all. Don't blame dat young man oooo. Do u know if she has threaten to shout rape if he doesn't sleep with her. Chase her away else she will sleep with Ur friends.

U sef na wa to u oooo, woman shout dream dream, someone threaten to kill her, who is supposed to pray is it not she, she confuse u to go outside and pray brother spiri- koko.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by olafriend88(m): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
if you really love your self just let her go,she can't manage home pls
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by hokafor(m): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
This story looks like wale adenuga productions. So u mean God exposed a potential danger in your life and u are still seeking advice? My brother if what u are saying is the truth just go for thanksgiving and tell everyone about what happened including her colleagues at work.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by babyfaceafrica: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
generationz:

I'm not condoning it
But just what if he has some issue and tomorrow it isn't his girlfriend but his wife that ends up sleeping with an outsider because he failed to deal with the sexual problem

We know African men, very strong headed all of them always swear by their dead mother how they can last 1 hour until the day

If a husband cheats the wife will he asked if she is dirty, terrible in bed, doesn't respect her husband etc
But when a woman cheats we don't view the husband through the same looking glass we see the husband

Look whether you like it or not there are more and more cases of cheating sexually frustrated women than men

Please let us be impartial when we pass judgment just as a woman might need to work on herself if her husband is randy a man needs to if his wife is.
cheating is bad and a cheating husband and wife should be jettison... No excuse for cheating,I'd your man cannot perform..leave him..why cheat?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Slayer2: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
bla bla bla....speak to the dust

Not worthy of my attention. Now be gone roach!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

I need help Pls.
This your stori get as heh be. How old is your girlfriend? Don't tell you fell for her skims by telling you to pray outside while you wait. And after prayers u come dey do grin grin,hmmmm!
Well since you have seen it yourself and heard from the lioness's mouth, I would advice you to clearly stay away from her from the time bin so that you can think straight. As it's now, you mind isn't stable. Later on you would be able to make decisions but as it's now don't be in rush so that you wouldn't take decision that you would regret. As it's now, to see faithful girlfriend is rare because the world system is already corrupt same applies to boyfriend. The notion of sex not being a big deal has made many guys and ladies to indulge in it. Settle down and think.don't drive your brother away because of girl just apply wisdom
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Obaf1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

According from her statement she's the one that compel my last born
bro, if i get the message well that means that GOD has just answer your prayer, u said someone told you to becareful and your girl woke-up in the middle of the night and said in her dream u are in danger and when u are praying about it that same night u seize the prayer half-way then ur girl adulterious way of life was immediately exposed, WHAT MORE DID YOU WANT GOD TO DO IN DIS SITUATION? GOD have save you from future calamity, rent apartment for ur brother and distant urself from him but dont stop helping him cause he still ur brother no matter what. My humble advice for u is this, PLS AND PLS LET THE GIRL GO for ur future sake. Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by mofeoluwadassah: 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
Slayer2:

Not worthy of my attention. Now be gone roach!
just negodu abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by remicy(m): 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
Guy if i b u i go just dey tank my God for revealing to me dis kind of revelation early enuf instead of crying or thinking deep abt it..she had a awful dream out of ur own good mind you entered into prayer and God dat answreth prayers answered ur prayer wit imidiate effect u come dey cry again..na dis kind tins dey make God no dey ans some of our prayer most time...guy go eat food.ur mama is in d kitchen calling u to come and wash plate
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by delors(m): 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
But dude u don t need any advice nah...u were praying, God spoke to u...u got the revelation. I don't want to join the train of those who are calling u weak but I just may say u are kinda weak...its better u break an unholy relationship than a marriage.
You cannot go on with her.
If she had s.x with some other people, one may still consider and forgive but with ur own younger brother? Nah. U 'll be dumb and damn.d go on. And u know what? If u go on with her now, she 'll leave u eventually. It's unreasonable man. Don't let anyone in this world talk u into going on with her. Don't.

Peace.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by 2bam: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
Don't be blinded by love my dear be happy it happens that way atleast both of you are not married,if you marry such a woman tomorrow she will bleep your best friend in your matrimonial bed.so thank God.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by AuroraB(f): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ewo tun ni eleeyi ooooo shocked shocked

Chineke ekwekwele ihe ojoooo
Aru angry

I hope this is a prank sad shocked

Get her arrested for molestation for a start!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Amberon11: 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rotflmao to china
jashar:
So, after your prayer, the spirit of fornication entered you?

Are you sure you know what you're doing in this life?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Slayer2:

Hahahahah I award you 100 slay points and grand slayer title. Bruh you slay him grin grin grin

Don't mind the weakling.
Zero masculinity
The fear of what I will do to him is enough to make my younger brother impotent talkless of knacking my girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Lalas247(f): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Randy91:

u should ve taken your time to read it....

I just feel for the dude...

you say?...so many pussy

There comes in a man's life when he needs REAL and no FAKE friends......

biko don't cry me an OCEAN....

I knw you understand all these..

I am fine..hope you are gud...
I no kuku u derstand but I will pretend like I do grin

I'm not good jare angry I'm not embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Please this is someone I want to marry, our marriage is next year July, I suppose to do the marriage this year but her dad and her uncle who is a permanent secretary in deputy governor office in my state said until she's in her final year in school.
Please help me because I love her
But ashamed please

Someone you want to marry ?
My guy you no wan learn abi
Continue. Them no dey tell person.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by joeeee240(m): 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
cheating is bad and a cheating husband and wife should be jettison... No excuse for cheating,I'd your man cannot perform..leave him..why cheat?

YOU NO WAN GET SENSE. NOBODY DEY CONDONE CHEATING. NA JUST ADVICE MAKE THE MAN IMPROVE HIS SEXUAL ABILITY SIMPLE
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Amberon11: 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lmao grin
Briee:
The girl is even shouting at him when I call them few minutes ago. He is helplessly in love
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by generationz(f): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
Futureberry:
mumu fake lawyer... The boy knows what he was doing... Coming from a lawyer, mehn Nigeria is doomed
No wait until your 16 year old son rapes your young daughter then you would overlook it that he still a minor

The world is changing many lawyers have agreed that our laws are old fashioned and archaic
There are many crimes committed by supposed minors or teenagers that have been agreed that they were well planned and executed with the thinking of an adult.
We know teenagers are maturing faster than there age, the media isn't helping them either, haven't you heard of teenage boys already into Internet fee fraud also known as yahoo

Yes if you take this to a law court the law would be on his side not because he is right bit because our laws are outdated. Some of us when we were teenagers wouldn't have even thought of doing some of the things young children do

The girlfriend should be punished yes 10x but the boy to mustn't be spared

I'm worried for the guy in question that boy would never respect him again. He has seen his senior brothers unclothedness, it's an abomination.

It only happens In Ibo land when a man is dead, then you can marry your senior brothers wife if you want but not when he is alive, even that law is archaic sef
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

Thanks God bless you Pls include me in your prayers I'm not stable right now
Which kain wahala be this?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by generationz(f): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
ivolt:

They are not married!
So the woman is not dying in silence, she has a choice of leaving the relationship
but she didn't.
Unless she is mentally challenged, sleeping with her fiance's brother has demoted
her to the level of murderers.

This isn't just a cheating case, she has already damaged a family's bond.

While everybody have a right to seek their own happiness, it does not include inflicting
suffering on others.
Re read my first paragraph carefully
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by tino22(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

Is not because her uncle is a permanent secretary
My own father retired last year as permanent secretary in state Universal basic education board
Besides if I consider family stuff I don't think this is what is leading me.
Pls be soft I want an advice
I have spent so much pls
Be soft with me pls
hahaha bro you high on weed.. great orator you are, I like your literature. It's pleasant and appalling
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by henribj(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
sometimes i just wonder the kind of answers people expect us to give.
your younger brother slept with your girlfriend, and your asking us what to do?
ok, firstly you end the relationship with the girl
secondly you and your brother need to go for counselling and prayers, and forgive your brother
pls do not marry that girl
#justmyopinion
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by vanhayor(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Shmourda:
You dont need further clarification, the girl is gone but your brother is your brother. you both need to talk. BTW how old is your brother
that's not a good advice.....
sure your brother is your brother but try to give the girl anoda chance
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Damilaresimon25(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
Are u sure her dream was real She was only looking for a chance to bleep the small boy.... who knows if she gave a blow to DAT lil boy

Guy riciv sense abeg.....

D most annoying part is that he will still put a ring on dat slut finger....

She's a first class public toilet...guy stay away from her no matter how hard it is..

I pray sense fall on u.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Stevengerd(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
Deefuray:
Marry her and she'll sleep with every male friend you have including your gate man, the aboki who sells biscuits down the street.... EVERY ONE!!!

Biko, free the babe, to think you are considering settling things with her is very annoying, who cares about what people will say, a cheating girlfriend can never be a faithful wife, it's that simple! Thank God you found out before you married her...

As for your brother ehn... I no know wetin to talk..
Whr ave u been al dis while?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by emmyN(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
What caught my attention was the point where you said some spirit entered you. Either you want to rephrase that or you carry yourself and your girl to TBJ for deliverance

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by joeeee240(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Futureberry:
mumu fake lawyer... The boy knows what he was doing... Coming from a lawyer, mehn Nigeria is doomed

RECIEVE SENSE. YOU THINK 16 MEANS NAIVE
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by iluvpomo(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
His junior brother has big preek and that runs girl found it out grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.