Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) (25178 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. / Am I A Devil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Kgdavid(m): 11:30am On May 15, 2010
@ Eyah come on, do you think this woman respects us(nigerians)? what she is doing is like saying "see ur life"
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 11:33am On May 15, 2010
and by the way i do not think the guy is frm Nigeria, maybe he is just using us to cover his ass grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 11:35am On May 15, 2010
i will open the faceebook account to pubic again an again for one hour
search for karen adejuwon
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 15, 2010
just post your pics! or ur facebook ID
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 11:38am On May 15, 2010
do your search now by the way
money is not an issue here
if im richer or who ever is richer between me and the wife is not an issue
the guy is a user, pretensous, ***hole demonic satanic insane LIar
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nihun(m): 11:39am On May 15, 2010
odiaero:

just post your pics! or your facebook ID

Why do you want see her picture?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 11:42am On May 15, 2010
i want see who am chatting with, as we hv seen the latter tongue
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nihun(m): 11:43am On May 15, 2010
^^^ You just want to see girls grin grin grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 11:47am On May 15, 2010
^^ na u sabi undecided
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 2:32pm On May 15, 2010
@ Topic,

Am so sorry you went through that and you got involve with the wrong guy but you shouldnt make the topic name as such as it is generalizing. You should just post his full name make we all hear this guy naaa.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Kgdavid(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2010
your thread title is half accurate and half misleading because while i do see a devil naughty person (you) its not a nigerian in the philipines but a filipino on nairaland. you truly sound devilish and i wonder how you would have access to karen adejuwon's facebook?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 4:32pm On May 15, 2010
Kgdavid:

your thread title is half accurate and half misleading because while i do see a devil naughty person (you) its not a nigerian in the philipines but a filipino on nairaland. you truly sound devilish and i wonder how you would have access to karen adejuwon's facebook?

She doesnt. All she have to do is chat with Karen and than she can just Print Screen it and paste it here. She did not access to karen's page in any ways.

And she was just trying to warn all of us that the dude in the picture is dangerous. Thats all. Stop trying to defend the sinner!
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 4:35pm On May 15, 2010
Poster, you know what? Its pointless you do this for nairaland because people here basically dont like other people warning them of the dangers of mankind and they dont appreciate it. They seem to rather like facing the shit all by themselves and they would even feel the orgasm sensation of keeping quiet after getting bitten in the arse!

If I were you, just leave them alone. You have done your part. Its up to them whether to pay attention or not.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 15, 2010
Gabry:

She doesnt. All she have to do is chat with Karen and than she can just Print Screen it and paste it here. She did not access to karen's page in any ways.

And she was just trying to warn all of us that the dude in the picture is dangerous. Thats all. Stop trying to defend the sinner!

TRUE Talk!.smiley
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 15, 2010
oya Front Page jo. . . cheesy cheesy
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by 404eater(m): 5:51pm On May 15, 2010
Gabry:

Gabry:

Poster, you know what? Its pointless you do this for nairaland because people here basically dont like other people warning them of the dangers of mankind and they dont appreciate it. They seem to rather like facing the poo all by themselves and they would even feel the heavenly feeling sensation of keeping quiet after getting bitten in the arse!

If I were you, just leave them alone. You have done your part. Its up to them whether to pay attention or not.

Report the guy to police na deport him
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by akelliah(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2010
poster
you want to make the guy in question or Nigerian guys in general look bad but you know what decency says you need to know someone very well before you go about opening your leg wide for them. you are as guilty as the guy you should hid your head in shame fold your tail under your legs and get out of this forum.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by mikkyphp(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2010
I really dont see what all the fuss is about. you 2 were dating, you willingly gave him money, he cheated on you, you allegedly found ou about a wife somewhere, what's all this! I understand you're a grieving EX-, but wtf? he was smarter, lick your wounds and move on, or get even, if truly his imigration status is suspect, then report HIM! phew, wetin u want make we for NL come do? get a life jor,
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Kgdavid(m): 6:40pm On May 15, 2010
@ Gabry so the guy is dangerous? she came to warn us who are largely in nigeria about a man in the phillipines that he is planning to do what? this is getting to laughable levels. what exactly was his crime? infidelity at the very worst? thats what makes someone dangerous? shall i come online with pictures of all the unfaithful people in the world? or is he some serial killer? the guy did not use her for yahoo yahoo neither did he marry her for any migration benefits which he would not need to do as he has an american wife. wait gabry ur not nigerian are you now? ur asian too arent you? perhaps that would explain the tendency to side with the foreigner women after all nigerians are renowned crooks and all nigerians accused of crimes must be presumed guilty until proven innocent right? yesterday people were harassing one guy that he was lying because he could not post proof about some crooked girl on facebook until he eventually gave us her facebook page and her status was very incriminating. some unkown entity comes online to tell us stories and we all must follow ur distinguished example and believe her? what happened to the other side of the story?? you just got on this thread at its fifth page and started talking rubbish. she said she will make the profile public and told us wat name to search for! how do you edit someone elses privacy settings so as to make the profile appear in a public search? but in all your rubbish mis informed talk you got one thing right, she should leave us alone!

nottoblame:

i will open the faceebook account to pubic again an again for one hour
search for karen adejuwon

Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Kgdavid(m): 6:41pm On May 15, 2010
Gabry:

Poster, you know what? Its pointless you do this for nairaland because people here basically dont like other people warning them of the dangers of mankind and they dont appreciate it. They seem to rather like facing the poo all by themselves and they would even feel the heavenly feeling sensation of keeping quiet after getting bitten in the arse!

utter stupidity
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Omolulu(m): 6:55pm On May 15, 2010
Platinumnk or some chick like that had a similar experience ko, well Maga must everly pay
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by oyinda3(f): 9:54pm On May 15, 2010
rubbish, poster answer the questions other users asked you,

were you his girlfriend or is bedfriend?

why would you sleep with a man you weren't dating or trying to get married to?

on what grounds were you both together?

before you started seeing eachother, what did you both arrive on?

Why were you sleeping in his house/bed if you knew he was married and was not going to marry you?

answer these questions or just get lost.

rubbish!!! Angry Angry Angry

nottoblame, answer these questions plz. u've been avoiding it and it makes u look even more suspicious.
who told u to spread your legs before even knowing him? and then giving him money when he's not even your boyfriend!
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by mamagee3(f): 10:15pm On May 15, 2010
Is this post meant to be regarded seriously.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 4:11am On May 16, 2010
Kgdavid:

@ Gabry so the guy is dangerous? she came to warn us who are largely in nigeria about a man in the phillipines that he is planning to do what? this is getting to laughable levels. what exactly was his crime? infidelity at the very worst? thats what makes someone dangerous? shall i come online with pictures of all the unfaithful people in the world? or is he some serial killer? the guy did not use her for yahoo yahoo neither did he marry her for any migration benefits which he would not need to do as he has an american wife. wait gabry your not nigerian are you now? your asian too arent you? perhaps that would explain the tendency to side with the foreigner women after all nigerians are renowned crooks and all nigerians accused of crimes must be presumed guilty until proven innocent right? yesterday people were harassing one guy that he was lying because he could not post proof about some crooked girl on facebook until he eventually gave us her facebook page and her status was very incriminating. some unkown entity comes online to tell us stories and we all must follow your distinguished example and believe her? what happened to the other side of the story?? you just got on this thread at its fifth page and started talking rubbish. she said she will make the profile public and told us wat name to search for! how do you edit someone elses privacy settings so as to make the profile appear in a public search? but in all your rubbish mis informed talk you got one thing right, she should leave us alone!

Did you not read her first post? She has stated what he has done. . . Thats what he has done. You are a guy. To you, infedility to that level is okay with you but its not okay to us females. He might bring us his disease due to multiple sex with multiple partners. Does that not ring a bell to you? She posted his picture here to warn us especially the females and you might even be aware that this dude might be dating your niece or your cousin sister. . . Are u just going to keep silent knowing that there might be a chance that he would do the same thing to your family and friends?

My concern is not him being Nigerian or jamaican or Kenyan or black American or whatever sh**t you call it. My concern is that its fair enough she posted his picture so all of us are aware of it.

The problem with some of youpeople is that you just love jumping into conclusions. Unlike some of you, I at least dont take sides. Theres a lady from London or so before whom goes to nairaland to complain about her Nigerian husband. I forggoten her name but she is a white lady and I dont support her its because the statements she made on her husband is not logic to me therefore I told her off that she is wrong. Was I not on the Nigerian guy's side?

The only wrong move the poster has done is to indicate in her topic and on her post that the guy is a Nigerian since she could have just posted his full name, his picture, what he has done and to warn people to just beware of him and kjeep him on a look out. Thats all.

Read my first post here. I told her that her topic is very generalizing. . .
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 4:16am On May 16, 2010
404eater:

Report the guy to police na deport him

yeah! I hope she did that! I know if men misbehaves like some Mumu in Malaysia, we have the right to tell the police, pay extra money and he will get dump in Thailand to be a slave and all of his belongings and money will be taken!
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 8:03am On May 16, 2010
Gabry:

yeah! I hope she did that! I know if men misbehaves like some Mumu in Malaysia, we have the right to tell the police, pay extra money and he will get dump in Thailand to be a slave and all of his belongings and money will be taken!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by frank317: 9:59am On May 16, 2010
Are phillipino ladies this gullible? Evrthing about the poster's posts makes me think she is stupid(no offence). I also think she is shameless. The only thing i am learnin from this thread is that i must hurry 2 phillipine 2 get my own share of free phillipine pussy and mony. I just hope ur girl are sweet and good in bed.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 10:13am On May 16, 2010
frank3.16:

Are phillipino ladies this gullible? Evrthing about the poster's posts makes me think she is silly(no offence). I also think she is shameless. The only thing i am learnin from this thread is that i must hurry 2 phillipine 2 get my own share of free phillipine kitty and mony. I just hope your girl are sweet and good in bed.

She's only human. . . We are all only human. Human are bound to make mistakes.(which I hope that guy in the picture learn sumthin as well) Dont be surprise you might even make that mistake. Tough love naa.

You can do so like that guy in the picture did but dont think you can run scotts free from it. Every single thing you do in life has a price a pay.

Dont say I didnt warn you  wink
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 10:15am On May 16, 2010
Gabry in the house grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 10:30am On May 16, 2010
odiaero:

Gabry in the house grin

Hey, how u doin? smiley
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 10:31am On May 16, 2010
Gabry:

Hey, how u doin? smiley
Am more than cool and ya? smiley
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 10:36am On May 16, 2010
odiaero:

Am more than cool and ya? smiley

Im doing good here. The weather is just so ncie to be relaxing at home. It has been raining the whole day! Halleluyah! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price / Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy / My Cousin Had Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.