Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (723260 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Akmarley(m): 7:16am On Sep 17, 2019
Na Wetin dey my ups papers be that

nnamdionyeka5:
Bro how fa, how come your tracking number got up to 18 digits thought it was 10 digits? Please can you clear me?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by kc4ujesus11(m): 8:02am On Sep 17, 2019
Mine also was 18 in number...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nnamdionyeka5: 8:13am On Sep 17, 2019
Just seeing 11
kc4ujesus11:
Mine also was 18 in number...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2019
That's not a problem. When your documents is picked up it will be updated....

Length of waybill no depends on where you submitted your documents

nnamdionyeka5:
Just seeing 11
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bubu2016: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2019
Anyone with a room to share in cork, please pm me.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Akmarley(m): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2019
Please I need a single room in Dublin ? Or a flat that I can share with some friends !
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Incomingengr: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2019
Akmarley:
Please I need a single room in Dublin ? Or a flat that I can share with some friends !
Whats the room or flat rate in dublin good one o??
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Incomingengr: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2019
Am yet to get a decision from the iriah embassy. I submitted on the 9th of july. I done send email tirer.

Both visa office and griffths college.

Any update ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by kc4ujesus11(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2019
Try messaging Ciaran (Regional International students for Griffith's)
Incomingengr:
Am yet to get a decision from the iriah embassy. I submitted on the 9th of july. I done send email tirer.

Both visa office and griffths college.

Any update ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by WINNIE9223: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
A new visa decision list is out. Mine isn't there but I hope yours is.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by iamfelixy: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jstlaw:

I appealed on Monday last week
Pls boss which courier did you use?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Jstlaw: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
sdee2k3:
congrats man, you didn't submit your old passport and refusal letters, in your last application?
Yes I didn’t submit both so while appealing I had to and explain also
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Jstlaw: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
iamfelixy:

Pls boss which courier did you use?
I used ups for prepaid in abuja
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Incomingengr: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2019
kc4ujesus11:
Try messaging Ciaran (Regional International students for Griffith's)

I have been chating with him

" [16/09, 21:12] Engr INCOMING: Hello sir
[16/09, 21:13] Engr INCOMING: Hope you had a great day?
[16/09, 21:32] Ciaran Dublin: Hi, how are you? You heard about the visa?
[16/09, 21:33] Engr INCOMING: Not yet.
I haven't heard any response
[16/09, 21:34] Engr INCOMING: Its sad
[16/09, 21:58] Ciaran Dublin: Have you mailed the visa office?
[16/09, 21:59] Ciaran Dublin: I'm contacting everyone possible at every level to expedite the applications as soon as possible so you can join this semester.
[16/09, 22:00] Engr INCOMING: Yes
And the sent me this

" Dear Ezeoha

Thank you for your email of 13/09/2019.

The application referred to is currently awaiting examination.

Due to the large volume of applications of this type, the visa office is
currently experiencing some delays in the processing of applications.
While every effort is made to process these applications as soon as
possible, processing times will vary, having regard to the volume of
applications, their complexity, the possible need for the visa office to
seek further information in relation to certain applications, and the
resources available.

Kind regards,

Visa Customer Services
Visa Office, Dublin
Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service " "

Our conversation last time.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by WINNIE9223: 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
Who else is going to DIT and awaiting visa decision?

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by oprahm: 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
Who is going to University of Limerick and hasn’t gotten their visa yet?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by blackTaliban: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
WINNIE9223:
Who else is going to DIT and awaiting visa decision?
I am with you, has anybody contacted DIT's international office for possible consideration regarding the visa delay?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by WINNIE9223: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
blackTaliban:

I am with you, has anybody contacted DIT's international office for possible consideration regarding the visa delay?

Yes. 30th of September is the last date but pls send a mail to Keith.sunderland@tudublin.ie and put a call across explaining. Ensure to include your full name, course and application ID.
When did you submit your application ?

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Henrykingiv: 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hey Guys

Just checked the newly updated list. My application was approved.

Applied 12th July

Sent a mail to visamail and was told my application got to Dublin on the 4th of September.

Currently waiting for it to be sent back to me

So guys I am sure we will all get a positive response soon.

Regards

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by kc4ujesus11(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
Finally!
My baby is home.
Submitted on 6th of August at VFS Lagos, got to Abuja Embassy on 7th August.
Stamped 16th of September 2019.
Ireland, hello?
Griffith College Dublin.

Glory returns to God.

Success to others waiting, God will answer your prayers as he answered mine, Amen...

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by WINNIE9223: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
Henrykingiv:
Hey Guys

Applied 12th July

Sent a mail to visamail and was told my application got to Dublin on the 4th of September.

Regards

Submitted 11th and they got it in Dublin office on the 5th of September. Should I be hopeful?
God oooo
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by kc4ujesus11(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
I'm sure he is on it, same conversation I had and he assured me.
Incomingengr:

I have been chating with him

" [16/09, 21:12] Engr INCOMING: Hello sir
[16/09, 21:13] Engr INCOMING: Hope you had a great day?
[16/09, 21:32] Ciaran Dublin: Hi, how are you? You heard about the visa?
[16/09, 21:33] Engr INCOMING: Not yet.
I haven't heard any response
[16/09, 21:34] Engr INCOMING: Its sad
[16/09, 21:58] Ciaran Dublin: Have you mailed the visa office?
[16/09, 21:59] Ciaran Dublin: I'm contacting everyone possible at every level to expedite the applications as soon as possible so you can join this semester.
[16/09, 22:00] Engr INCOMING: Yes
And the sent me this

" Dear Ezeoha

Thank you for your email of 13/09/2019.

The application referred to is currently awaiting examination.

Due to the large volume of applications of this type, the visa office is
currently experiencing some delays in the processing of applications.
While every effort is made to process these applications as soon as
possible, processing times will vary, having regard to the volume of
applications, their complexity, the possible need for the visa office to
seek further information in relation to certain applications, and the
resources available.

Kind regards,

Visa Customer Services
Visa Office, Dublin
Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service " "

Our conversation last time.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
Amen to the prayers...

Congratulations once again

kc4ujesus11:
Finally!
My baby is home.
Submitted on 6th of August at VFS Lagos, got to Abuja Embassy on 7th August.
Stamped 16th of September 2019.
Ireland, hello?
Griffith College Dublin.

Glory returns to God.

Success to others waiting, God will answer your prayers as he answered mine, Amen...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Oh..congrats bro

Henrykingiv:
Hey Guys

Applied 12th July

Regards
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
Congratulations

Henrykingiv:
Hey Guys

Applied 12th July

Regards
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunmohmoh(f): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
Solomonx:
People like that dreamchaser guy are the kind of people we should actively strive to avoid like a plague. I wish the rest of us Goodluck this week. All the best
Can we chat about teesside university?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Henrykingiv: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
Yes you should. Yours may come out in the next list. Congratulations in advance
WINNIE9223:

Submitted 11th and they got it in Dublin office on the 5th of September. Should I be hopeful?
God oooo
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Henrykingiv: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
Thanks a lot
vkyburnz:
Congratulations

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by WINNIE9223: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
Henrykingiv:
Yes you should. Yours may come out in the next list. Congratulations in advance

Thanks for this hope. Congratulations man
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ivor1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
Embassy of ireland, Abuja i doing me a very strong thing, i got a mail from visa office Dublin that they received my application in there office today meanwhile i applied on the 30th July it got to there office on 31st is this fair my people I'm on the verge of losing the admission.
I don't know again o.
Henrykingiv:
Hey Guys

Applied 12th July

Regards
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by excel1818: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
You are not alone oh, i am about to lose my admission too if my visa isn’t issued soon
I submitted 23rd July and still nothing. The school i applied to gave me extension to resume 30th of this month.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Solomonx: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Can we chat about teesside university?

Sure. Shoot me a pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.