Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (720058 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
Congratulations bro

What was the reason for refusal last year if you don't mind pls? Thanks

Likka016:
Hello everyone good afternoon.. I have been a silent follower

Visa issued after refusal last year..
Applied 7th August and it got to Abuja on the 8th

Stamped on 16th September and got it today

God is just too faithful and I appreciate him so much

Everyone will testify IJN amen. More good news to come for us..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ChukwuVictor: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
Seems I am the only one going to GMIT... shocked
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by iamfelixy: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
phychem:
Seems am the only one going to NCI.��
Also going, what course?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Likka016: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
vkyburnz:
Congratulations bro

What was the reason for refusal last year if you don't mind pls? Thanks

it was mainly insufficient funds in the account and incomplete documents amongst other few.

Am a girlie
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Akmarley:
Congrats When do you plan on leaving ? I’m leaving on Monday via Turkish Airlines
Going to Dublin business school tho
Make sure you don't miss your way at the Turkish airport. grin Its big.
You would have a loooong walk before you get to the transfer point.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
Oohkay dearie...noted@girliesmiley

Thanks 4d info and congrats once again
Likka016:
it was mainly insufficient funds in the account and incomplete documents amongst other few.

Am a girlie
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Akmarley(m): 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
Haha I know
Been there a few times
Thanks

breezy147:

Make sure you don't miss your way at the Turkish airport. grin Its big.

You would have a loooong walk before you get to the transfer point.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Blessedolamide: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
kc4ujesus11:
Finally!
My baby is home.
Submitted on 6th of August at VFS Lagos, got to Abuja Embassy on 7th August.
Stamped 16th of September 2019.
Ireland, hello?
Griffith College Dublin.

Glory returns to God.

Success to others waiting, God will answer your prayers as he answered mine, Amen...
Congrats

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by phychem: 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
iamfelixy:

Also going, what course?

Msc Entrepreneurship. Are you in Dublin now?.... I will be flying in on Sunday.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by FaoyeGeorge: 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Akmarley:
Congrats
When do you plan on leaving ?
I’m leaving on Monday via Turkish Airlines

Going to Dublin business school tho

Leaving on Saturday. Ethiopia airline. Need to settle in, so I can join in on Monday.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by FaoyeGeorge: 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
johnmattew:
congratulations.... I'm also heading to TUDublin

We should link up when you get there too. See you soon.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by johnmattew: 11:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
FaoyeGeorge:

We should link up when you get there too. See you soon.
tnx boss..goodluck
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chibabe4Christ: 2:37am On Sep 19, 2019
Sorry dear.. I understand you ply.. it can really be frustrating but don't loose hope the Lord is your strength

quote author=bonuken post=82248901]

I applied on the 5th of July and my orientation at AIT was 2nd September. 8 weeks would have been before the weekend of 30th of August. Having faith I even purchased a ticket for 31st. Where am I now! Heard my application was moved to Dublin who say it was received on the 23rd of August (7 weeks after submission). They are not willing to even prioritize these visa applications even if they were submitted early at the originating consulate. I know people that applied LATE, ending of July and early August that have received their visa. Right now I am on the verge of losing my admission, my ticket which i left open will be wasted as I do not intend on visiting Ireland after all this. THIS WAS GROSS MISCONDUCT! It also showed both the Abuja consulate and Dublin are not collaborating properly. If they were visa submission dates to Abuja would have been used to queue applications at dublin. Emotions are running wild sha, but let us wait and see the outcome of all this.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by iamfelixy: 7:14am On Sep 19, 2019
phychem:

Msc Entrepreneurship. Are you in Dublin now?.... I will be flying in on Sunday.
Oh my visa has not been sent
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by phychem: 7:23am On Sep 19, 2019
iamfelixy:

Oh my visa has not been sent

Alright. Just be patient it's coming. See you in Dublin.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Tolu1411: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2019
Likka016:

Am a girlie
Please can you tell me the closing balance on the account? I’m a bit worried about mine too. Also did you pay all your fees or a percentage?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2019
Congrats bro! Thank GOD

Akmarley:
I just got my documents back intact
Visa approved
Submitted 2nd of August at vfs Lagos
Got to Abuja 5th of August

I confirmed that it was approved on the 16th of September
Dublin Business School
Business Analytics

Glory be to God and Special thanks to ICASNg
She helped a lot with everything

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by victorAwo: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2019
The wait is becoming something else.
I applied for visa on the 7th of July thinking I still had ample time but my visa decision is not out yet.
At this point my hopes are dwindling and I’m not sure what to expect. The school has given me till the 23rd to resume and as of today I haven’t gotten feedback from the embassy.
Am I the only one going through this ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sdee2k3: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2019
victorAwo:
The wait is becoming something else.
I applied for visa on the 7th of July thinking I still had ample time but my visa decision is not out yet.
At this point my hopes are dwindling and I’m not sure what to expect. The school has given me till the 23rd to resume and as of today I haven’t gotten feedback from the embassy.
Am I the only one going through this ?
have you tried to send them mail? I submitted July 11th as well it got to Abuja on the 12th of July. I sent a mail to Visamail@justice.ie, that was when I was informed that my application arrivedthier Dublin office on the 29th August .presently they are attending to applications received on 28th of August and hopefully mine would be treated along. Pls send them a mail and see what their response would be.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by WINNIE9223: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2019
sdee2k3:
have you tried to send them mail? I submitted July 11th as well it got to Abuja on the 12th of July. I sent a mail to Visamail@justice.ie, that was when I was informed that my application arrivedthier Dublin office on the 29th August .presently they are attending to applications received on 28th of August and hopefully mine would be treated along. Pls send them a mail and see what their response would be.

I submitted on the 11th too. My application got to Dublin on the 5th of September. They are not even treating mine yet. But for those who sibmitted first week of July, I'm sure they are working on yours now guys. Pls just be in touch with your school ok? Be hopeful
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by WINNIE9223: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2019
Hi guys, some Nigerian students who are awaiting visa decisions and are on the verge of losing their admissions are currently in abuja. Please if you are in Abuja, try to join them in being adamant that they speed up things. Maybe it's really help.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hmm....tho i don't want to laugh But I really wonder what's their plan? I just hope they act wisely.

In my opinion, while some schools have tried, I still feel others (their international recruitment/immigration team) are not doing enough by way of intervention to expedite their students' visa process (from my own experience).

Really pray it ends well for everyone.

WINNIE9223:
Hi guys, some Nigerian students who are awaiting visa decisions and are on the verge of losing their admissions are currently in abuja. Please if you are in Abuja, try to join them in being adamant that they speed up things. Maybe it's really help.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by chukyDgreat: 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
FaoyeGeorge:
Visa approved on Friday. Got it today in Abuja UPS office.

Applied on the 25th of July and submitted on the 1st of August.

Thank you guys. This forum helped immensely.

Please who else is going to TUDublin?
I am also going there too
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ivor1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
I submitted on the 30th, i mailed Dublin they said my application got to them on 17/9/2019 and they're not even trying to priotize irrespective when you submitted at the originating consulate. I'm in severe pains......... [Qquote author=WINNIE9223 post=82369473]

I submitted on the 11th too. My application got to Dublin on the 5th of September. They are not even treating mine yet. But for those who sibmitted first week of July, I'm sure they are working on yours now guys. Pls just be in touch with your school ok? Be hopeful [/quote]
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by WINNIE9223: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
vkyburnz:
Hmm....tho i don't want to laugh But I really wonder what's their plan? I just hope they act wisely.

In my opinion, while some schools have tried, I still feel others (their international recruitment/immigration team) are not doing enough by way of intervention to expedite their students' visa process (from my own experience).

Really pray it ends well for everyone.

They are not there to fight or protest at all dear. Just to make them understand our plight.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by WINNIE9223: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
ivor1:
I submitted on the 30th, i mailed Dublin they said my application got to them on 17/9/2019 and they're not even trying to priotize irrespective when you submitted at the originating consulate. I'm in severe pains......... [Qquote author=WINNIE9223 post=82369473]

I submitted on the 11th too. My application got to Dublin on the 5th of September. They are not even treating mine yet. But for those who sibmitted first week of July, I'm sure they are working on yours now guys. Pls just be in touch with your school ok? Be hopeful

Oh my goodness. It got there 2 days ago? Damn
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ooh really...still trying to wrap my head around that one. It is well!!!

WINNIE9223:

They are not there to fight or protest at all dear. Just to make them understand our plight.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Incomingengr: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
WINNIE9223:

Got to dublin rubbish why do we hv date submitted on the application.
The abuja embassy shuld hv just let us sent our application direct to dublin den we will know who to blame.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Incomingengr: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
sdee2k3:

When did you send this mail??
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ivor1(m): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
My brother.........
WINNIE9223:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by phychem: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
Please, do I need the yellow card to enter Ireland?... Urgent response please.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by iamfelixy: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
phychem:
Please, do I need the yellow card to enter Ireland?... Urgent response please.
No

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.