Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (724049 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sdee2k3: 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
Incomingengr:

When did you send this mail??
29th of August.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by TBRZY: 8:31am On Sep 20, 2019
Hi everyone,

Congratulations to everyone who’s gotten their visa, and I really hope and pray y’all still expecting get yours as soon as possible.

Please does anyone here already in Dublin know about any available accommodation at the moment?, I’m searching for one
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Zenithheights: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
Thank you @ ICasNg for starting this thread.
God bless you abundantly.

For all those waiting for visas, God will answer you speedily.

Please who is traveling to Dublin on the 30th of September via Etihad

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chibabe4Christ: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
PLEASE I NEED YOUR RESPONSE ON THIS OOOO.. HELP A BROTHER ABEG..
Good Afternoon beautiful people of God.. Pease I have a friend that have an emergency official travel to make outside Nigeria and required his international passport to travel but has already submitted his application to Ireland Embassy. My question is that is it possible for him to write to the embassy requesting for his international passport for the official travel and later return it back to the embassy. Secondly hope it will not affect his visa application.

Please I need your response

God bless
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by WINNIE9223: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
Chibabe4Christ:
Good Afternoon beautiful people of God.. Pease I have a friend that have an emergency official travel to make outside Nigeria and required his international passport to travel but has already submitted his application to Ireland Embassy. My question is that is it possible for him to write to the embassy requesting for his international passport for the official travel and later return it back to the embassy. Secondly hope it will not affect his visa application.

God bless

I don't think they will let him return it. They can let him take it after signing that he wants his passport without a visa
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chibabe4Christ: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
[Thanks.
Please I need more information.
Has anyone encounter this experience before??

quote author=WINNIE9223 post=82405319]

I don't think they will let him return it. They can let him take it after signing that he wants his passport without a visa[/quote]
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Seg11(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
No you dont need it for Ireland but its better you have it

phychem:
Please, do I need the yellow card to enter Ireland?... Urgent response please.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by WINNIE9223: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
Chibabe4Christ:
PLEASE I NEED YOUR RESPONSE ON THIS OOOO.. HELP A BROTHER ABEG..

God bless

They will make you sign that you urgently want your passport even though they are not done processing your visa.
Just forward a mail to the Abuja embassy in whether you can get it back.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Olayinkaji(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
kc4ujesus11:
Finally!
My baby is home.
Submitted on 6th of August at VFS Lagos, got to Abuja Embassy on 7th August.
Stamped 16th of September 2019.
Ireland, hello?
Griffith College Dublin.

Glory returns to God.

Success to others waiting, God will answer your prayers as he answered mine, Amen...
Good day, I applied for admission to Griffith college Dublin in which I was asked to send soft copies of my documents in a mail. I already did that but I am yet to receive a response(although the admission is slated for February 2020). I mailed them on Sept 5, which they replied that they are still sorting September intake and in the coming weeks would start attending to February intakes. Should I still wait or mail them again and is this how the admission process goes? Although I would still be asked to send my documents through postal services. Any response would be appreciated and criticisms, thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by PraiseRachum: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Visa issued

Applied 9th August

Got to the Embassy on the 14th

Stamped on the 17th September

Got my package today

God is faithful! I Pray for more approval for those awaiting their Visas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by PraiseRachum: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
I intend to book via Etihad the same day but does it required transits visa at Dubai?
Zenithheights:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
It doesn't...

PraiseRachum:
I intend to book via Etihad the same day but does it required transits visa at Dubai?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
Congratulations House of Praise

PraiseRachum:
Visa issued

Applied 9th August

Got my package today

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by johnmattew: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
Zenithheights:

are u in Lagos?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by johnmattew: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
PraiseRachum:
Visa issued

Applied 9th August

Got my package today

it seems august are receiving their visa far more than july

which school are u heading to?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ivor1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
Congrats praise
PraiseRachum:
Visa issued

Applied 9th August

Got my package today

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by kc4ujesus11(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
Currently the are helping out on September students whom their visa are still not issued yet, a little patience will help here bro...
Olayinkaji:

Good day, I applied for admission to Griffith college Dublin in which I was asked to send soft copies of my documents in a mail. I already did that but I am yet to receive a response(although the admission is slated for February 2020). I mailed them on Sept 5, which they replied that they are still sorting September intake and in the coming weeks would start attending to February intakes. Should I still wait or mail them again and is this how the admission process goes? Although I would still be asked to send my documents through postal services. Any response would be appreciated and criticisms, thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Olayinkaji(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
kc4ujesus11:
Currently the are helping out on September students whom their visa are still not issued yet, a little patience will help here bro...
Alright, thanks bro
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by PraiseRachum: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Alright thanks. I have booked for Qatar Airways on the 1st Oct.
vkyburnz:
It doesn't...

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by PraiseRachum: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
Thanks you.
ivor1:
Congrats praise

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by PraiseRachum: 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
[b][/b]TCD
johnmattew:
it seems august are receiving their visa far more than july

which school are u heading to?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by PraiseRachum: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
PraiseRachum:
[Trinity College Dublin

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ghost911: 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
[quote author=PraiseRachum post=82418840][/quote]

Congrats Praise Rachum, I'm also at Trinity College now, Have a safe flight to Dublin.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by PraiseRachum: 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
Thanks Ghost911. Have you gotten accommodation? Looking for one.
Ghost911:

Congrats Praise Rachum, I'm also at Trinity College now, Have a safe flight to Dublin.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ghost911: 12:20am On Sep 21, 2019
PraiseRachum:
Thanks Ghost911. Have you gotten accommodation? Looking for one.

Yes I have gotten accommodation
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 4:28am On Sep 21, 2019
Zenithheights:

oh my , Thank God ! Congrats and may God prosper your stay / sojourn.
Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by PraiseRachum: 6:47am On Sep 21, 2019
Thanks bro, much appreciated
vkyburnz:
Congratulations House of Praise

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by PraiseRachum: 6:48am On Sep 21, 2019
Please, can you offer any suggestion?
Ghost911:

Yes I have gotten accommodation
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 7:43am On Sep 21, 2019
OK. .wch programme?

PraiseRachum:
Alright thanks. I have booked for Qatar Airways on the 1st Oct.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Henrykingiv: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2019
Please who’s going to Ireland on Friday 27th next week. I am using Qatar Airways.

I’ll need someone to move with.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by johnmattew: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2019
PraiseRachum:
[b][/b]TCD
TUD

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.