Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (724253 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by excel1818: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
it’s like this abuja embassy people are crazy oh
i sent them a mail FOUR WEEKS AGO and it’s now they’re replying me and the most annoying thing is that their reply doesn’t make any sense (attachment below) they asking me to provide my application number and passport number when i already did in the mail i sent them earlier.
Meanwhile i’ve already received response from the Office at Dublin. My 9th week waiting now

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by samhardy: 12:10am On Sep 24, 2019
alawiye2019:
Greetings everyone.
Applied from Lagos July 17th
Visa issued August 29th.

Quick question: I have paid 6000 euros to my school and used 7000 Edubond to apply. My school fees still has balance on it to be paid. Do I need to fully pay the school fees before showing up at Ireland customs or I should be fine to go through and pay the balance there?
I appreciate response.

Congrats... PS which sch did u apply & did u use any agent?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Horlivia: 3:22am On Sep 24, 2019
Applied on the 23rd of July also, was told that it got to Dublin on the 4th of September.
I hope it comes out positive with the weekly release today. #TUD.

excel1818:
it’s like this abuja embassy people are crazy oh
i sent them a mail FOUR WEEKS AGO and it’s now they’re replying me and the most annoying thing is that their reply doesn’t make any sense (attachment below) they asking me to provide my application number and passport number when i already did in the mail i sent them earlier.
Meanwhile i’ve already received response from the Office at Dublin. My 9th week waiting now
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Gratefulness: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2019
Is anyone here going to Trinity College Dublin and is still awaiting visa? Or have already gone? I need the person's contact or email. I would really appreciate. Thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Yemiiee: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bro I sent you a mail, I’m about sending the extra documents asked for and I don’t want to make a mistake please reply so I can ask some questions.
Jstlaw:
Visa issued 13th September and documents received today.

Submitted on June 28th got refused on August 27th had to appeal with more documents last week in abuja .

. God is the greatest.congrats to those of you expecting yours.

Ps: this forum really helped thanks alot
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Yemiiee: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
Boss please can. I get your email I need to ask some questions about this
iamfelixy:

Pls boss which courier did you use?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Favv: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
Visa decision list is out
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Visa%20Decisions
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pelumos(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
I don't get. When did you submit your appeal. You said that the visa was issued on the 13th of September and you then said you had to appeal with more documents last week
Jstlaw:
Visa issued 13th September and documents received today.

Submitted on June 28th got refused on August 27th had to appeal with more documents last week in abuja .

. God is the greatest.congrats to those of you expecting yours.

Ps: this forum really helped thanks alot
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ghost911: 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
Gratefulness:
Is anyone here going to Trinity College Dublin and is still awaiting visa? Or have already gone? I need the person's contact or email. I would really appreciate. Thanks.

Hi Gratefulness, I am currently at Trinity College Dublin, How may I be of help?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by WINNIE9223: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ghost911:

Hi Gratefulness, I am currently at Trinity College Dublin, How may I be of help?

Pls who is currently at TUD. Kindly drop your ema address. I'll like to reach you. Thabks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Tee2564: 2:34am On Sep 25, 2019
Hello everyone, finally Visa approved after plenty prayers, calls and emails to the embassy since my school resumed since 9th of September

Submitted 21st August at VFS Lagos
Got to Abuja 22nd August
Approved 20 September

Going NUI Galway.

Please is there anyone in NUI Galway or in Galway

Also, Anyone going to Dublin this Saturday via KLM

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ChukwuVictor: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2019
Tee2564:

Hello everyone, finally Visa approved after plenty prayers, calls and emails to the embassy since my school resumed since 9th of September

Got to Abuja 22nd August
Approved 20 September

Going NUI Galway.

I am going to Galway but not NUIG. Still awaiting my visa...I submitted at Vfs Abuja on the 22nd of August got to the embassy on d 23rd m still waiting...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Tolu1411: 9:18am On Sep 25, 2019
bonuken:
Hi Guys! Applied on 5th July and was one of the applicants whose visa was sent to Dublin. It got to Dublin on the 23rd.
Thankfully after all the thoughts and small curses to the consulate my visa was approved on 16th of September and I received my documents on 19th of September. Wish you guys waiting on yours the very best!!!
It got to Dublin on 23rd of July And they just sent you an update?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ChukwuVictor: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2019
Tee2564:

Got to Abuja 22nd August
Approved 20 September

Going NUI Galway.

Bros no vex. How were u notified?..thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by chiada10(f): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2019
Hey guys!!!

Please is there anyone going to Dublin on Sunday night via KLM?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Tolu1411: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
Please for those resuming Griffith college on 30th September that have not gotten their visa or just got it, did you have to send an extension letter to the embassy?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Tee2564: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
Someone from the embassy called to ask how I want to collect it because my initial courier return package was used by mistake

ChukwuVictor:

Bros no vex. How were u notified?..thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by nnamdionyeka5: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
Please anyone doing international business and law at Griffith college Dublin?....please it's urgent
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ChukwuVictor: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tee2564:

Someone from the embassy called to ask how I want to collect it because my initial courier return package was used by mistake

Alright bro...I am going to GMIT Galway..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Tee2564: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
I really don't know how this embassy people are doing it.... I pray more good news come in this week

ChukwuVictor:

I am going to Galway but not NUIG. Still awaiting my visa...I submitted at Vfs Abuja on the 22nd of August got to the embassy on d 23rd m still waiting...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Freeboy25: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
Is it still available i am in need of one now?
Lerrrrrrrrrry:
Abeg who’s looking for shared room/apartment in Dublin? A responsible and focused person Biko

Dublin is cold small sha.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by PraiseRachum: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
I am in dare need of accommodation in Dublin , if there is any available room please endeavour to reach out to me. Thanks
Freeboy25:
Is it still available i am in need of one now?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Tee2564: 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Have you called the embassy to ask about your application status

ChukwuVictor:

Alright bro...I am going to GMIT Galway..
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ChukwuVictor: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tee2564:

Have you called the embassy to ask about your application status

Yes I have. And they replied thus
Dear Sir/Ma,

This Application has been fully assessed and waiting to be dispatched and should be with you shortly.

Regards

Visa office
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by seunny4lif(m): 2:21am On Sep 26, 2019
Ireland
Ireland
Ireland
The only country without Summer grin
Nice country but 4 weathers in day cool
Better than Germany �� my opinion
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Freeboy25: 5:22am On Sep 26, 2019
FaoyeGeorge:

Congrats.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Freeboy25: 5:30am On Sep 26, 2019
Saw something like hostel online reach me at oguchizy@gmail.com. thinking of booking for 3 days before i get a better option
PraiseRachum:
I am in dare need of accommodation in Dublin , if there is any available room please endeavour to reach out to me. Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Freeboy25: 5:33am On Sep 26, 2019
Going on Sunday via Ethiopia airline
Tee2564:

Got to Abuja 22nd August
Approved 20 September

Going NUI Galway.

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Seg11(m): 7:43am On Sep 26, 2019
Shared accommodation available in dublin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Tolu1411: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2019
When did they send you this message please?
ChukwuVictor:

Yes I have. And they replied thus
Dear Sir/Ma,

This Application has been fully assessed and waiting to be dispatched and should be with you shortly.

Regards

Visa office
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ChukwuVictor: 8:51am On Sep 26, 2019
Tolu1411:
When did they send you this message please?

Yesterday after I sent them a request to know my status...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by hammed71(m): 8:52am On Sep 26, 2019
guys please are there any universities in Ireland that offers masters program admission for January session?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.