Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (727705 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by phychem: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2019
Henrykingiv:
Hello guys

One Quick Question please.

Is it a must that I should travel with cash at hand.

Yes..3000 Euros is enough.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by iamfelixy: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
Yacine:

Visa issued!!!!
Applied 16th of September
Abuja
Approved today
Dispatched today
Anyone going to Galway next weekend?
I'm a silent follower.
Hoping those who are still waiting get good news
Please how did you go about this, submitted my appeal 10th September and nothing yet
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ChukwuVictor: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
After the wait, I got my documents back today n my visa wasn't approved...spoke with the school and they said it was late to launch an appeal so the session had already begun...
I am heartbroken, but I go bounce back..

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Tolu1411: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
What about appeal for the next session instead? So you know the way forward and it’s not too late to do something else
ChukwuVictor:
After the wait, I got my documents back today n my visa wasn't approved...spoke with the school and they said it was late to launch an appeal so the session had already begun...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by DammyDurst(m): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Do have a safe trip mate...

Henrykingiv:
Using qatar as well but my flight is today.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ChukwuVictor: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tolu1411:
What about appeal for the next session instead? So you know the way forward and it’s not too late to do something else

I am actually pursuing a second degree course...don't know how it ll be leaving it till next session...or just do a masters program...I m just in a state of confusion
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Yacine: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
kelss5020:
wow 16th September for real?
Yes bro.
Best believe,
It only took a week
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Yacine: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
iamfelixy:

Please how did you go about this, submitted my appeal 10th September and nothing yet
Just the normal steps
Although I used an agent
I literally submitted my results,receipt of bond and school fees along with the application
That's all
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Yemiiee: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Please, is there anyone that got a refusal and appealed off recent, want to known the average response time for appeals and if they were given or not?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by phychem: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
Yemiiee:
Please, is there anyone that got a refusal and appealed off recent, want to known the average response time for appeals and if they were given or not?
A week or two weeks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Solomonx: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
Incomingengr:
I submitted on the 9th of july.
Last week thursday i was sent an email to provide some documents about sponsor business documents,evidence of link to sponsor, another application letter, sponsor property documents, lump sum more explanation. I had to start runing arund cus dy gave mi only five days. I submitted God helped i submitted the documents on monday and the next day dey called me to tell me congrats dat my application has been granted.

They asked if i pref to use ups or i shuld come pik up i told dem to liv it dat m coming to get it.
So i will liv nd go to embassy on friday nd move on satday b4 30th so dey wunt def my admmission. I thank God.

Congrats bro. Please can i get in touch with you? I have a few questions to ask regarding the documents you sent
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Eroms99(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pls if i may ask. What was the basis of your refusal?
ChukwuVictor:

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by femzyacess: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
kofo1020:
hello house,
i need a candid advise, i am applying for ireland tourist visa and i am certain to get approved, but the main reason i am asking for an advise is that,i am trying to relocate to ireland with my wife, i have friends in ireland that told me with a good lawyer i can apply for asylum there in ireland when i relocate there, please everyone i need a real advise from those living in ireland or knows a bit about ireland, is it advisable to go ahead with these step because i heard work permit can be very hard there and i don't want to relocate with my wife and be left hanging in a strange land without doing anything and make the asylum no go be setup sef..
>and is there citizenship by birth in ireland?. please house i need an advise though..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI Kofo

That agent/ friend is the most wicked soul on earth, if i were you, i would delete his contact..

The country is even hard for citizens not to talk of this wild exploit.. bro stay in your country and be happy ..If you try it , you WILL REGRET IT

I am in Dublin and i am telling you a FACT....there is no immigration lawyer out here that would help you do JACK

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ChukwuVictor: 9:52am On Sep 28, 2019
Eroms99:
Pls if i may ask. What was the basis of your refusal?

Didn't submit my sponsor's bio data page and his proof of business...

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Louiscares: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2019
Good Morning All,

I need an urgent guidance from someone who knows how Ireland system( study visa) works. I got an email from Visa Office in Dublin informing me that my visa has been granted, so I will receive my parcel within next week (Applied July 8th in Lagos and got to Dublin,September 4th). Unfortunately, my school extention deadline of 18th September 2019 has elapsed and they are not willing to change their mind. They don't have January 2020 intake and I don't want to wait until September 2020.

Please, I want to travel to Ireland once I receive my passport coming week ,but I want to find out how possible it is to transfer to another university or Institute anywhere in Ireland that has January 2020 intake for Construction Project Management or Project Management?

Is anyone here studying/applied/graduated from any school in Ireland that has January intake for Msc Construction Project Management or Project Management? I would appreciate if anyone can point me to the right direction.

Thank you in anticipation of response(s).

Kind Regards,

Louis
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by alusiala: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
kofo1020:
hello house,
i need a candid advise, i am applying for ireland tourist visa and i am certain to get approved, but the main reason i am asking for an advise is that,i am trying to relocate to ireland with my wife, i have friends in ireland that told me with a good lawyer i can apply for asylum there in ireland when i relocate there, please everyone i need a real advise from those living in ireland or knows a bit about ireland, is it advisable to go ahead with these step because i heard work permit can be very hard there and i don't want to relocate with my wife and be left hanging in a strange land without doing anything and make the asylum no go be setup sef..
>and is there citizenship by birth in ireland?. please house i need an advise though..
I don't think you should do it. Tactics like that worked 10 or 20 years ago, but not anymore. You won't be able to work, access health care and your children will not be citizens even if they're born there.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chikaokafor1: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
ChukwuVictor:

Didn't submit my sponsor's bio data page and his proof of business...

What do you mean by sponsor's bio data page please
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by phychem: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Chikaokafor1:

What do you mean by sponsor's bio data page please
Coloured photocopy of Sponsors passport data page
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Tolu1411: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
Wait. So you submitted a black and white copy but it wasn’t accepted?
phychem:

Coloured photocopy of Sponsors passport data page
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by anthony24: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Any answer on this guys?

anthony24:
Quick question guys, is it allowed to change course on student visa in Ireland.. I have a friend who plans to do that and I don't know if its allowed.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Jstlaw: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Shared room in Dublin 2 550euro per month. Two in a room .550 each person in a room in Dublin2
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 3:45am On Sep 29, 2019
anthony24:
Any answer on this guys?

No you can't change course for any reason cos they make plan ahead for everyone offered admission in every department so they won't allow you disrupt their plan.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by kc4ujesus11(m): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2019
Dublin is a cold city.
Anyone in Dublin 11 that goes to Griffith ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by PraiseRachum: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2019
I am interested, I will be flying in on Tuesday. Please, give me your contact so that I reach you. Thanks.
Jstlaw:
Shared room in Dublin 2 550euro per month. Two in a room .550 each person in a room in Dublin2
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by wickyyolo: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2019
Jstlaw:

Can i raise such money in a month if i work ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by wickyyolo: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2019
Please which is the cheapest school in Ireland ?
I want to study Computer science for ny masters
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by udi2111: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2019
Hello house, can 3million be enough to run a Master's degree in computer science in any of the cheapest university in Ireland.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Jstlaw: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2019
PraiseRachum:
I am interested, I will be flying in on Tuesday. Please, give me your contact so that I reach you. Thanks.

Okay perfect you can drop yours or send email so we can communicate
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by phychem: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2019
wickyyolo:

Yes you can but have it in your mind that you will not be able to work between 2-3 month after your arrival here because you need to sort out immigration stuffs first before working if not it's illegal and can lead to deportation if caught. So, make sure you have enough money for 2-3 month upkeep when coming.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by melto(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2019
Guys do I need a block account or sponsor for my visa application?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
wickyyolo:

Yes but you will be left with little or nothing at the end of the month after paying rent

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.