Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (721367 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 10:23am On Oct 04, 2019
funshow247:
Pls all, Is there any platform or visa category that allows one to take spouse along to Ireland while applying for a study visa just as done in Canada( spousal open work permit)
No fir Bsc and msc, yes for phd

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Favv: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2019
Check your email
mayoadegbola:
Sent you a PM. Reply.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by funshow247(m): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2019
abuhusna1:

Thanks a lot for the response
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chibabe4Christ: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR YOUR SPOUSE TO VISIT YOU IN IRELAND DURING YOUR MASTERS PROGRAM??

abuhusna1:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Louiscares: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
abuhusna1:

Happy to hear that bro. Welcome on board
For accommodation check daft.ie and rent.ie you can easily get a shared apartment since you are outside dublin

Thanks for the information. I have gone to the school, the contact in international office didn't act as if I was late. I have gotten my ID card, and would complete my registration on Monday.

Also, I met someone in the school who has a room in his 2 bedroom apartment, so I will be checking out from my hotel tomorrow. The room is 290 Euros (all inclusive) and it's 15 to 20 minutes walk from the school.

In all these , I would say it is a God factor!.

Thanks for all your advise/contributions.

Regards,

Louis

3 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Louiscares: 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
Chibabe4Christ:
THANK GOD .... PLEASE DONT WAIST ANY TIME TO VISIT THE SCHOOL.. THE EARLIER THE BETTER.

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

Thanks.

I have done that and my school stuff is sorted.

Regards,

Louis
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Blessedolamide: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
Chibabe4Christ:
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR YOUR SPOUSE TO VISIT YOU IN IRELAND DURING YOUR MASTERS PROGRAM??

Yes, you can always get a letter from your University which your spouse will use to apply for a short stay visa. But note, he/she can only visit but can't work.

Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Blessedolamide: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
Just an addition, double check that you can still register for courses which is very important. In most cases, it's your department that can determine your fate. Wish you all the best.

Cheers!!!!
Louiscares:

Thanks.

Regards,

Louis
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
Congratulations bro you are lucky with both registration and accommodation
Louiscares:

Thanks for the information. I have gone to the school, the contact in international office didn't act as if I was late. I have gotten my ID card, and would complete my registration on Monday.

Also, I met someone in the school who has a room in his 2 bedroom apartment, so I will be checking out from my hotel tomorrow. The room is 290 Euros (all inclusive) and it's 15 to 20 minutes walk from the school.

Regards,

Louis

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Louiscares: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
abuhusna1:
Congratulations bro you are lucky with both registration and accommodation

Thanks boss.

it is grace, not luck smiley .

Regards,

Louis
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Louiscares: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
Blessedolamide:
Just an addition, double check that you can still register for courses which is very important. In most cases, it's your department that can determine your fate. Wish you all the best.

Cheers!!!!

Yes, I will complete my online registration in the international office on Monday and proceed to the department accordingly.

Thanks .

Regards,

Louis
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nonso16(m): 8:15am On Oct 05, 2019
Hello house, Please how can I pay for tuition for NATIONAL COLLEGE OF IRELAND - NCI from Nigeria?

Bank payment or Using my card and tuition is about 10,500. Please this is important.

Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2019
student na wooo...bet you find this out yourself. study sections on your school site on how to pay your fees

Nonso16:
Hello house, Please how can I pay for tuition for NATIONAL COLLEGE OF IRELAND - NCI from Nigeria?

Bank payment or Using my card and tuition is about 10,500. Please this is important.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2019
vkyburnz:
student na wooo...bet you find this out yourself. study sections on your school site on how to pay your fees

Funny, the schools bank details is also stated on his offer / invoice.

Some questions though ...
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nonso16(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
Maybe my question wasn't CLEAR.
I meant is it safe to pay with My card? Because The school attached a link on my admission letter to which I can select my payment type and there are only two payment options. Which are.

Bank Transfer
Atm card.

Note : Not even the school's bank details is on my admission offer or so.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by phychem: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
Nonso16:
Maybe my question wasn't CLEAR.
I meant is it safe to pay with My card? Because The school attached a link on my admission letter to which I can select my payment type and there are only two payment options. Which are.

Bank Transfer
Atm card.

Note : Not even the school's bank details is on my admission offer or so.

Go to the bank with your invoice, passport and offer letter. They know what to do.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Blondekid: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
Good day all.
Please is there anyone who has been successful at appealing a visa refusal in the last two months? I would appreciate a little clarification on some things.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chibabe4Christ: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
Thanks for the information

Blessedolamide:

Yes, you can always get a letter from your University which your spouse will use to apply for a short stay visa. But note, he/she can only visit but can't work.

Cheers!!!
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chibabe4Christ: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
Wow!!! Glad to hear that. Thank God you didn't give up.. All the best

Louiscares:

Thanks.

Regards,

Louis

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chibabe4Christ: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
Wow!!!!! I am really happy for you.. this is God's favor.. you are a blessed child.
Louiscares:

Regards,

Louis

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by phychem: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
Blondekid:
Good day all.
Please is there anyone who has been successful at appealing a visa refusal in the last two months? I would appreciate a little clarification on some things.

Clarification on what?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ivor1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
I'll not fail to acknowledge the impact of the forum on my visa application,I'm truely grateful for everything.
I applied for visa on 30th july it got to Abuja Embassy on 31 july.
On 16th of september after series of mail to dublin,i was informed they got my application on the 17th. Long story short, my visa was approved on the 2nd of october since my school started on 18th of sept i got a ticket immediately on thursday and i arrived ireland yesterday evening.
Thanks everyone ❤
ivor1:
Anyone with Dublin visa office phone number...... Help a brother.

4 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Blondekid: 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
phychem:

Clarification on what?
1. Please who will the letter of Appeal be addressed to? Will it be the Abuja Embassy or the address in the screenshot attached.

2. What is the expected time taken to get a response after an appeal?

3. Asides the letter of appeal, will a new statement of interest be needed together with other supporting documents?

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by phychem: 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Blondekid:

1. Please who will the letter of Appeal be addressed to? Will it be the Abuja Embassy or the address in the screenshot attached.

2. What is the expected time taken to get a response after an appeal?

3. Asides the letter of appeal, will a new statement of interest be needed together with other supporting documents?

1. Address the letter to the visa appeal officer in Abuja.
2. How fast you will get a response depends on your reason for refusal. I have seen responses in a week and I have also seen one of five weeks. If your case is straight forward then you might get a swift response.
3. I don't think you need statement of interest unless stated in the refusal. Just ensure all reason for refusal is addressed in the letter with supporting documents.. when sending your appeal through UPS, ensure the package is addressed to Visa appeal officer so that it will be swiftly moved to the appropriate office on arrival. Remember it's an appeal not a fresh application.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Blondekid: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
phychem:

1. Address the letter to the visa appeal officer in Abuja.
2. How fast you will get a response depends on your reason for refusal. I have seen responses in a week and I have also seen one of five weeks. If your case is straight forward then you might get a swift response.
3. I don't think you need statement of interest unless stated in the refusal. Just ensure all reason for refusal is addressed in the letter with supporting documents.. when sending your appeal through UPS, ensure the package is addressed to Visa appeal officer so that it will be swiftly moved to the appropriate office on arrival. Remember it's an appeal not a fresh application.

Okay
Thanks a lot
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by olajimii: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2019
Chibabe4Christ:
CONGRATS!!!! PLEASE TRY AND SEND THE LISTS OF DOCUMENTS
Apologies for the late response bro. So below is the list of documents I submitted (asides the regular ones stated on their website)

1. Work appointment letter
2. Work confirmation of appointment letter
3. Three years appraisal letters at work
4. Recent promotion letter
5. Six months pay slips
6. Gratuity reward letter
7. Pension statement of account
8. My two personal account statements
9. Sponsor company registration
10. Sponsor company account
11. Sponsor personal statement of account
12. Sponsor agreement letters for leased properties (N.B : My mom is my sponsor)
13. All school certificates (from WAEC to NYSC)
14. Birth certificate
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ANEGBE84(m): 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Good evening house PLS I have a question, I got a visa refusal to d UK in 2014, a visiting visa, I really can't remember what it was or even d printer and also can not C it on my mail.pls what do I do wen am filling my visa application form.or can I send a mail to d UK embassy to re send me d information or what.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Tolu1411: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2019
No study leave letter? Or anything to state you’re coming back? Or rather what documents did you use to prove strong ties. I was refused and I’m trying to understand why and look through my documents cry
olajimii:
Apologies for the late response bro. So below is the list of documents I submitted (asides the regular ones stated on their website)

1. Work appointment letter
2. Work confirmation of appointment letter
3. Three years appraisal letters at work
4. Recent promotion letter
5. Six months pay slips
6. Gratuity reward letter
7. Pension statement of account
8. My two personal account statements
9. Sponsor company registration
10. Sponsor company account
11. Sponsor personal statement of account
12. Sponsor agreement letters for leased properties (N.B : My mom is my sponsor)
13. All school certificates (from WAEC to NYSC)
14. Birth certificate

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by phychem: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2019
Tolu1411:
No study leave letter? Or anything to state you’re coming back? Or rather what documents did you use to prove strong ties. I was refused and I’m trying to understand why and look through my documents cry

What's your refusal reason?.

During my application, I made sure I pointed out that I will be returning back home for one reason or another. I also submitted a Visa application letter where I made a declaration that I will come back after the completion of my study.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by olajimii: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Tolu1411:
No study leave letter bro. Only a letter of introduction from my work place. I mentioned that with my work experience (worked is sales) and an MBA I stand a good chance of getting a good job in Nigeria. I also mentioned I'm the first child and it's my responsibility to take care of my aging parents which I intend to do. Those were home ties. I also wrote my short and long term plans all in my personal statement.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Olayinkaji(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Evening my brothers and sisters. I received my admission offer this evening. But was told to first do a higher diploma in CS then my masters in network and computer security. All from Griffith college. The issue I was told to first pay my tuition fee in full before acceptance of admission? Is that how is it? Secondly is it possible for me to use the diploma to work for a while(raise small money for the masters) then start the masters? Your help is appreciated
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by henrymor: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
Hi Fam,

I am new here and want to know what it takes to apply to Ireland for a masters program.

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.