Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (727594 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by wickyyolo: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
abuhusna1:

Yes but you will be left with little or nothing at the end of the month after paying rent

Can i get a school for masters program around the range of $10k ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
wickyyolo:

Can i get a school for masters program around the range of $10k ?
No, not in Ireland, the minimu you can get is 12k euro and not dollars but can be lower if you get a tuition reduction scholarship
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nicole22: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
Please like how much is one Euro equivalent to Naira to pay school fee?? Someone said it’s 500naira
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Tolu1411: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
I doubt the school would refund your money except in case of visa denial to enable you apply to another school. I feel you should speak to an agent about it. By the way, did you send an email to the embassy before they responded to tell you your visa was approved?
Louiscares:
Good Morning All,

I need an urgent guidance from someone who knows how Ireland system( study visa) works. I got an email from Visa Office in Dublin informing me that my visa has been granted, so I will receive my parcel within next week (Applied July 8th in Lagos and got to Dublin,September 4th). Unfortunately, my school extention deadline of 18th September 2019 has elapsed and they are not willing to change their mind. They don't have January 2020 intake and I don't want to wait until September 2020.

Please, I want to travel to Ireland once I receive my passport coming week ,but I want to find out how possible it is to transfer to another university or Institute anywhere in Ireland that has January 2020 intake for Construction Project Management or Project Management?

Is anyone here studying/applied/graduated from any school in Ireland that has January intake for Msc Construction Project Management or Project Management? I would appreciate if anyone can point me to the right direction.

Thank you in anticipation of response(s).

Kind Regards,

Louis

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by PraiseRachum: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hi Ghost911, can you provide me with the link? Looking at a budget of 400-550 Euros.
Ghost911:

Hi Praise you can check the school accommodation, cause I received a mail that some rooms are still available.

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by olajimii: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
Please how close is this to DBS?
Jstlaw:
Shared room in Dublin 2 550euro per month. Two in a room .550 each person in a room in Dublin2
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by anthony24: 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
The school has approved of it, but I meant the immigration consequences, whether its allowed to change course on study visa and do you know anyone that has done it in the past.

abuhusna1:

No you can't change course for any reason cos they make plan ahead for everyone offered admission in every department so they won't allow you disrupt their plan.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 8:48am On Sep 30, 2019
same area - dublin2

olajimii:
Please how close is this to DBS?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 8:51am On Sep 30, 2019
depends...fluctuates,

been about N395 - 397/Euro lately

Nicole22:
Please like how much is one Euro equivalent to Naira to pay school fee?? Someone said it’s 500naira

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by kc4ujesus11(m): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2019
Got mine at #392 last week in Owerri, Imo State
vkyburnz:
depends...fluctuates,

been about N395 - 397/Euro lately

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
Okay...nicesmiley)

kc4ujesus11:
Got mine at #392 last week in Owerri, Imo State
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by melto(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Guys do I need a block account or sponsor for my visa application?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by kc4ujesus11(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Don't know about block accounts, I used Sponsor account, some others also uses student bond .
melto:

Guys do I need a block account or sponsor for my visa application?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by melto(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
kc4ujesus11:
Don't know about block accounts, I used Sponsor account, some others also uses student bond .

OK thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
Louiscares:
Good Morning All,

I need an urgent guidance from someone who knows how Ireland system( study visa) works. I got an email from Visa Office in Dublin informing me that my visa has been granted, so I will receive my parcel within next week (Applied July 8th in Lagos and got to Dublin,September 4th). Unfortunately, my school extention deadline of 18th September 2019 has elapsed and they are not willing to change their mind. They don't have January 2020 intake and I don't want to wait until September 2020.

Please, I want to travel to Ireland once I receive my passport coming week ,but I want to find out how possible it is to transfer to another university or Institute anywhere in Ireland that has January 2020 intake for Construction Project Management or Project Management?

Is anyone here studying/applied/graduated from any school in Ireland that has January intake for Msc Construction Project Management or Project Management? I would appreciate if anyone can point me to the right direction.

Thank you in anticipation of response(s).

Kind Regards,

Louis

Bros consider point of entry. You will he asked for your tuition fees receipt and you will need to pray that the officer dies not notice that your resumption time has elapsed.
Esle........
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
ChukwuVictor:

Didn't submit my sponsor's bio data page and his proof of business...
Why did you choose to do a second degree and not masters?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nicholekamsy: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
Any female currently in Dublin looking for a shared room please pm me immediately. Rent is €475
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Louiscares: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
Tolu1411:
I doubt the school would refund your money except in case of visa denial to enable you apply to another school. I feel you should speak to an agent about it. By the way, did you send an email to the embassy before they responded to tell you your visa was approved?

Hello Tolu1411,

The school has refund policies if a student wants to withdraw.

Yes, I sent several emails to the embassy.

Thanks for your response.

Regards,

Louis
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nicole22: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Those going for January batch

Pls when is the best time to start applying for visa application o
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Louiscares: 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
breezy147:

Bros consider point of entry. You will he asked for your tuition fees receipt and you will need to pray that the officer dies not notice that your resumption time has elapsed.
Esle........

Hello Breezy147,

Yes, I have all my tuition receipts, I paid 100% tuition and other documents. I really hope the officer doesn't notice it too .

I actually received my passport with documents today and I have my visa approved (single entry, with 90days validity). I intend to travel to the school in person and look at the options available and possibly try to get into another school that has January 2020 intake, like I mentioned previously.

Regards.

Louis
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Louiscares:

Hello Breezy147,

Yes, I have all my tuition receipts, I paid 100% tuition and other documents. I really hope the officer doesn't notice it too .

I actually received my passport with documents today and I have my visa approved (single entry, with 90days validity). I intend to travel to the school in person and look at the options available and possibly try to get into another school that has January 2020 intake, like I mentioned previously.

Regards.

Louis

Sorry to jinx your hopes. Once a visa is granted there is no refund policy. You can't use a visa awarded to a particular school to apply for a course in another school until you complete the initial program. You may however be able to change course within the same school but unfortunately you can't use a visa approved for A to school in B.

Congrats and wishing you success.
Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
Louiscares:

Hello Breezy147,

Regards.

Louis

Yep 90 days. When you come you will visit GNIB and extend it.

But the problem is that GNIB will request insurance and a letter from your school (I think).

I think you should send ICAS a PM. She's an expert. Let her weigh the options with you.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Louiscares: 12:18am On Oct 01, 2019
ICaSNg:

Sorry to jinx your hopes. Once a visa is granted there is no refund policy. You can't use a visa awarded to a particular school to apply for a course in another school until you complete the initial program. You may however be able to change course within the same school but unfortunately you can't use a visa approved for A to school in B.

Congrats and wishing you success.
Cheers

Hello ICaSNg,

The school actually have an unreasonable policy that one would forfeit 25% of tuition paid if decided to withdraw, but they will get money in full if there's good reason of withdrawal even if visa is approved. There is no other course that suit's me within the school now, if not I would have done that. The reason for me wanting to change school is because my department refused to allow me to join after the extended deadline of 18th September ( lectures started 12th) and I can't wait until September 2020 .

Please, what I wanted to know is if it is possible to come in with the 90days ( single entry visa), and try to transfer/get an offer from another school within the 90days for a 2020 January start date in anywhere in Ireland, then use the new school to
the city were it is and register GNIB?

Please, can I contact you on any other medium? I can email and can call if possible,as it's faster. My email is louiscares at yahoo dot com .

Thank you for your response and best wishes.

Regards,

Louis
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by blackTaliban: 12:21am On Oct 01, 2019
I am In urgent need of an accommodation kindly reply this.
Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 2:56am On Oct 01, 2019
It's a game of luck you wanna play going to another school, you have to get another admission from the school and apply for another visa as you cannot use the visa of one school apply for the other. Your best is if you get to the school, let them know you are ready to defer till December 2020 but they should do your gnib for you to get your stamp 2 then you can use that to work till next year gather some money and start school next September or you c onvince them that you can cope with the study and accept any responsibility of what ever happen with your result. I think they should be able to grant you letter to apply for your stamp two when you get in, if not you go go back naija within three mo ths of your arrival.
Louiscares:

Hello ICaSNg,

The school actually have an unreasonable policy that one would forfeit 25% of tuition paid if decided to withdraw, but they will get money in full if there's good reason of withdrawal even if visa is approved. There is no other course that suit's me within the school now, if not I would have done that. The reason for me wanting to change school is because my department refused to allow me to join after the extended deadline of 18th September ( lectures started 12th) and I can't wait until September 2020 .

Please, what I wanted to know is if it is possible to come in with the 90days ( single entry visa), and try to transfer/get an offer from another school within the 90days for a 2020 January start date in anywhere in Ireland, then use the new school to
the city were it is and register GNIB?

Please, can I contact you on any other medium? I can email and can call if possible,as it's faster. My email is louiscares at yahoo dot com .

Thank you for your response and best wishes.

Regards,

Louis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.