Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (721435 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Olayinkaji:
Evening my brothers and sisters. I received my admission offer this evening. But was told to first do a higher diploma in CS then my masters in network and computer security. All from Griffith college. The issue I was told to first pay my tuition fee in full before acceptance of admission? Is that how is it? Secondly is it possible for me to use the diploma to work for a while(raise small money for the masters) then start the masters? Your help is appreciated
No think am say you wan work raise master money for Ireland oo. You can surely raise money for upkeep and housing. You only work 20hours per week which maximum u can make a month is 800-900 and accommodation will take 500,transport 100, feeding of u Sabi manage 100.how much remain. Abeg let them be ready back home to help you till u fi nish or choose another school that will give u master direct

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Olayinkaji(m): 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
abuhusna1:

No think am say you wan work raise master money for Ireland oo. You can surely raise money for upkeep and housing. You only work 20hours per week which maximum u can make a week is 800-900 and accommodation will take 500,transport 100, feeding of u Sabi manage 100.how much remain. Abeg let them be ready back home to help you till u fi nish or choose another school that will give u master direct

Alright bro thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ANEGBE84(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
Good evening house PLS I have a question, I got a visa refusal to d UK in 2014, a visiting visa, I really can't remember what it was or even d printer and also can not C it on my mail.pls what do I do wen am filling my visa application form.or can I send a mail to d UK embassy to re send me d information or what
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chidimizzle: 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
abuhusna1:

No think am say you wan work raise master money for Ireland oo. You can surely raise money for upkeep and housing. You only work 20hours per week which maximum u can make a week is 800-900 and accommodation will take 500,transport 100, feeding of u Sabi manage 100.how much remain. Abeg let them be ready back home to help you till u fi nish or choose another school that will give u master direct

Abeg where them dey make upto 800 euros per week on 20 hours in Ireland? That's roughly 40 euros per hour. You guys seem to be balling in Dublin.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 1:06am On Oct 09, 2019
Chidimizzle:

Abeg where them dey make upto 800 euros per week on 20 hours in Ireland? That's roughly 40 euros per hour. You guys seem to be balling in Dublin.
Lol u for know say Na per month I Wan write Na and he can make that 800 when get direct Jon and not agency, also be ready to skip classes to make that chooo!

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 6:24am On Oct 09, 2019
Alusiala, how's school work? Hope you're doing great. Please check your email. It's urgent. Thanks bro
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 9:03am On Oct 09, 2019
Hmm, pay all the fees at once

ICASNG abeg try let Griffith no say it can be tough for some International students.

Is there a way to suggest to them Two times instalment payment plan with due date for the 2nd instalment 3 - 4 months after school start date? That will make it more flexible for prospective students and it can be an advantage to them as well (just me thinking sha)

Olayinkaji:
Evening my brothers and sisters. I received my admission offer this evening. But was told to first do a higher diploma in CS then my masters in network and computer security. All from Griffith college. The issue I was told to first pay my tuition fee in full before acceptance of admission? Is that how is it? Secondly is it possible for me to use the diploma to work for a while(raise small money for the masters) then start the masters? Your help is appreciated
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by donbreeezy(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2019
Good morning great people here.. Please if I am doing the Education bond, do I still need a sponsor's work details and 6 months bank statement?
I will be submitting my application this month. �
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chidimizzle: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2019
abuhusna1:

Lol u for know say Na per month I Wan write Na and he can make that 800 when get direct Jon and not agency, also be ready to skip classes to make that chooo!

Lol! When I don dey consider relocation. I heard agencies pay higher though.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ahiboilandgas: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
abuhusna1:

hello Msc supply chain management in tud.is here a good prospect for jobs post graduation?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
Chidimizzle:

Lol! When I don dey consider relocation. I heard agencies pay higher though.
If you are a chef
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
hello Msc supply chain management in tud.is here a good prospect for jobs post graduation?
Baba job for blac man here na grace of God but the odds ones are easy. My work takes me to many companies that I am yet to see a black man working in those great companies. The ranking is always their citizens first, eu next, America and others. So luck can smile on you to get the job.
The o ly one you get is the it cos most of their citizen no too like hard things so it's left for skilled people irrespective of your color

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ahiboilandgas: 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
abuhusna1:

Baba job for blac man here na grace of God but the odds ones are easy. My work takes me to many companies that I am yet to see a black man working in those great companies. The ranking is always their citizens first, eu next, America and others. So luck can smile on you to get the job.
The o ly one you get is the it cos most of their citizen no too like hard things so it's left for skilled people irrespective of your color
ok thanks me na old man ,ma trying to settle my younger ones they see no hope in Nigeria
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ahiboilandgas: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
abuhusna1:

ok thanks me na old man ,ma trying to settle my younger ones they see no hope in Nigeria and are eager to move out
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
ok thanks me na old man ,ma trying to settle my younger ones they see no hope in Nigeria and are eager to move out
Make dem dey all come Na last last they will be alright but its a matter of time. After paper show they will ask for their right
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ahiboilandgas: 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
abuhusna1:

Make dem dey all come Na last last they will be alright but its a matter of time. After paper show they will ask for their right
which kind work people dey do after graduation if white collar job no show,after the 2 years work visa what next if proper job no show ....? I don't want them coming back to Nigeria again as liabities to me
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
which kind work people dey do after graduation if white collar job no show,after the 2 years work visa what next if proper job no show ....? I don't want them coming back to Nigeria again as liabities to me
If they are single let them go and marry but someone who can add value to their marriage in terms of paper work and job whether he or she is eu or Irish and they can give birth to a child whose father or mother is eu or irish. They won't even think of coming back

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ahiboilandgas: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
abuhusna1:

If they are single let them go and marry but someone who can add value to their marriage in terms of paper work and job whether he or she is eu or Irish and they can give birth to a child whose father or mother is eu or irish. They won't even think of coming back
ok ,learnt them no dey date blacks irish girls Abu dem don repent
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
ok ,learnt them no dey date blacks irish girls Abu dem don repent
Black Irish dey Na and dem fit jam luck
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by kc4ujesus11(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nice analyst.
Most black Irish are chain smokers, so they gonna also learn to accept a new habit.
Unless luck shines at one.
Cheers !
abuhusna1:

Black Irish dey Na and dem fit jam luck
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
kc4ujesus11:
Nice analyst.
Most black Irish are chain smokers, so they gonna also learn to accept a new habit.
Unless luck shines at one.
Cheers !
smoking here doesn't depict you are bad, I see girls smoke more than boys here even in a nice work environment their is always a smoke area where everyone goes to smoke. I don't blame them it's their weather

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Blessedolamide: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
henrymor:
Hi Fam,

I am new here and want to know what it takes to apply to Ireland for a masters program.

Thanks!

Hi, The first 5 pages of the thread is loaded with enough info. Go through it to get insight.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by donbreeezy(m): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2019
Good morning great people here.. Please if I am doing the Education bond, do I still need a sponsor's work details and 6 months bank statement?
I will be submitting my application this month.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by CastedDude: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2019
you have to submit all the required documents whether Education bond or not
donbreeezy:
I will be submitting my application this month.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by donbreeezy(m): 8:16am On Oct 10, 2019
Thank you very much
CastedDude:
you have to submit all the required documents whether Education bond or not

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Olayinkaji(m): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2019
vkyburnz:

Hmm, pay all the fees at once

ICASNG abeg try let Griffith no say it can be tough for some International students.

Is there a way to suggest to them Two times instalment payment plan with due date for the 2nd instalment 3 - 4 months after school start date? That will make it more flexible for prospective students and it can be an advantage to them as well (just me thinking sha)

Abeg i don't understand you. I should mail them if it's possible to pay in installment, ba? The money wan small a little. They now added MSc fees again
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Olayinkaji(m): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2019
abuhusna1:

Bro, what's the prospective for an MSc in Computer and Network security. I got an offer there also with diploma? Help
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abelorode: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2019
abuhusna1, Good morning. I want to ask if its late to apply for a study visa for February session 2020 or wait for September session?. I got an offer this morning from Griffith.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 11:58am On Oct 10, 2019
abelorode:
abuhusna1, Good morning. I want to ask if its late to apply for a study visa for February session 2020 or wait for September session?. I got an offer this morning from Griffith.
This is the best time to submit your allocation if you have all the documents needed ready but if they are not ready you may do it in September
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pradit: 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
abelorode:
run away from Griffith if you don’t want
To read your head out
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Logobenz0: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Please how much is Visa to Dubai. And I heard they have increased the price. Someone should please reply back, thanks?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Pradit:
run away from Griffith if you don’t want
To read your head out
You can say that again and again. I don't want my Nigeria brothers to come here and be facing griffith stress up and down but the business model the school is using is winning more Nigerians for them as them simplify their admission which makes it easier for anyone to apply then frustrate your life when you get in. Lots of my friends are hanging with extra year and they have to pay another money each course yiu fail as extra year is 750 euro and you register with 550 euro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.