Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (721297 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Olayinkaji(m): 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
abuhusna1:

You can say that again and again. I don't want my Nigeria brothers to come here and be facing griffith stress up and down but the business model the school is using is winning more Nigerians for them as them simplify their admission which makes it easier for anyone to apply then frustrate your life when you get in. Lots of my friends are hanging with extra year and they have to pay another money each course yiu fail as extra year is 750 euro and you register with 550 euro.
Bro I don't understand you o. Is it that the Griffith College is not good at all? Can you please answer ooo
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
Olayinkaji:

Bro I don't understand you o. Is it that the Griffith College is not good at all? Can you please answer ooo
It's good if you are good and strictly going to study cos most of us Wan japa for Nigeria so its not good for hustlers as you will go to school everyday you may be lucky to have Friday off. So how u want take make money to pay bills and if you fail one course or assignment during your normal study period ifs 140 euro to redo it but if its after your study year its 750 per failed course.
Them dey teach well but not too good for hustlers like us but thank God I manage escape am
graduation is November 6 I may post live link here on that day
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Olayinkaji(m): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
abuhusna1:

It's good if you are good and strictly going to study cos most of us Wan japa for Nigeria so its not good for hustlers as you will go to school everyday you may be lucky to have Friday off. So how u want take make money to pay bills and if you fail one course or assignment during your normal study period ifs 140 euro to redo it but if its after your study year its 750 per failed course.
Them dey teach well but not too good for hustlers like us but thank God I manage escape am
graduation is November 6 I may post live link here on that day
Ohh okay. Na study I wan study. My issue sef na wetin be the job prospects after graduation. Man's can't just go, learn a nd not earn something tangible. Will someone get a good job after school? Like what's the probability. Thanks for the earlier response

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ahiboilandgas: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
abuhusna1:

You can say that again and again. I don't want my Nigeria brothers to come here and be facing griffith stress up and down but the business model the school is using is winning more Nigerians for them as them simplify their admission which makes it easier for anyone to apply then frustrate your life when you get in. Lots of my friends are hanging with extra year and they have to pay another money each course yiu fail as extra year is 750 euro and you register with 550 euro.
na bussiness people
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abelorode: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
Pradit:
run away from Griffith if you don’t want
To read your head out

Wow, are you writing from personal experience?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by CastedDude: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
Run away to where? It's not about Griffith. I am currently studying at the University of Limerick and I can tell u it's the same. U have to always study plus loads of assignments. Anyway, that is why it is called Masters and it's what brought me here... so no complaints
Pradit:
To read your head out

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nicole22: 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
Please apart from Griffith college....Is there any other university in Dublin one can apply to for January intake
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by EvergreenAgro: 3:47am On Oct 11, 2019
Blessedolamide:

Hi, The first 5 pages of the thread is loaded with enough info. Go through it to get insight.

Cheers
Good day all,
Please I need someone to enlighten me about career prospects in Agriculture there in Ireland.
I mean will it not look like a waste of time to pursue MSc in Agricultue in Ireland??

Thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chibabe4Christ: 5:27am On Oct 11, 2019
Good Evening house.. please when you're filling your application form, what do you fill where they asked if the entry is single or multiple.. what do I fill there
Secondly,How many photocopies do you make for the documents to submit to the embassy
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 6:34am On Oct 11, 2019
vkyburnz:

Hmm, pay all the fees at once

ICASNG abeg try let Griffith no say it can be tough for some International students.

Is there a way to suggest to them Two times instalment payment plan with due date for the 2nd instalment 3 - 4 months after school start date? That will make it more flexible for prospective students and it can be an advantage to them as well (just me thinking sha)

Lol... Naa School policy o.

There are other schools with flexible payment .
Most of these policies came up when other people (foreign students) defaulted on payments. I still have couple of September 2018 students who are still owing Tuition after 1 year.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 6:36am On Oct 11, 2019
donbreeezy:
Good morning great people here.. Please if I am doing the Education bond, do I still need a sponsor's work details and 6 months bank statement?
I will be submitting my application this month. �

Proof of relationship to your sponsor
Their proof of Employment
Evidence related to their income
Bank accounts of where all funds came from

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nonso16(m): 6:46am On Oct 11, 2019
Hello house i want to ask if I can go ahead and apply for my Visa for january intake at NCI with PTE 46.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 6:58am On Oct 11, 2019
Nonso16:
Hello house i want to ask if I can go ahead and apply for my Visa for january intake at NCI with PTE 46.
Yes

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 6:59am On Oct 11, 2019
Chibabe4Christ:
Good Evening house.. please when you're filling your application form, what do you fill where they asked if the entry is single or multiple.. what do I fill there
Secondly,How many photocopies do you make for the documents to submit to the embassy
Single
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 7:01am On Oct 11, 2019
EvergreenAgro:

Good day all,
Please I need someone to enlighten me about career prospects in Agriculture there in Ireland.
I mean will it not look like a waste of time to pursue MSc in Agricultue in Ireland??

Thanks.
Agriculture is lucrative here as they are very vast in the k kwledge and export foods and dairies to other part of Europe. You are on the right track

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by donbreeezy(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2019
God bless you
ICaSNg:

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by kc4ujesus11(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2019
abuhusna1:

smoking here doesn't depict you are bad, I see girls smoke more than boys here even in a nice work environment their is always a smoke area where everyone goes to smoke. I don't blame them it's their weather

Go back to my comment, I never said smoking is a bad habit niiih, I said the fellow might need to learn a new thingg to flock more around with them or you will need to be highly intellectual.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2019
donbreeezy:
God bless you

Amen! Don't forget to explain all lump in both your account and sponsors account preferably based on income amounts above #100,000 .

e.g if your monthly salary is approximately #100,000 and funds above this should be explained.

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2019
abuhusna1:

Single

Depends on individual travel plans - if they intend travelling in and out of Dublin within the first 3 months they need multiple .

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ICaSNg(f): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2019
Chibabe4Christ:

Am guessing you the same person I've spoken with overtime during the year. With these type of questions, am worried you will mess up your application. Find professional guidance in your state or location.

All the best
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by donbreeezy(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2019
Alright.. Thank you very much

ICaSNg:

Amen! Don't forget to explain all lump in both your account and sponsors account preferably based on income amounts above #100,000 .

e.g if your monthly salary is approximately #100,000 and funds above this should be explained.

Cheers
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chibabe4Christ: 11:45am On Oct 11, 2019
Thanks sister for your advice but I think this forum is DIY and agents are not advice

ICaSNg:

Am guessing you the same person I've spoken with overtime during the year. With these type of questions, am worried you will mess up your application. Find professional guidance in your state or location.

All the best
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Olayinkaji(m): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2019
ICaSNg:

Cheers
SENT YOU A PM
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by EvergreenAgro: 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
abuhusna1:

Agriculture is lucrative here as they are very vast in the k kwledge and export foods and dairies to other part of Europe. You are on the right track
Thank you very much. I really appreciates.
Between do anyone here know of any scholarships that is specifically for prospective Agric students? Thanks.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Olayinkaji(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
abuhusna1:

Bro what of It related, cybersecurity wise? How lucrative is it there
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
Olayinkaji:

Bro what of It related, cybersecurity wise? How lucrative is it there
It's on critical skill just try to know it very well cos their is competition thr
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Ekpemoriri99: 4:16am On Oct 12, 2019
Please I have a aunt living in Ireland can she post as a sponsor to me for an undergraduate course
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
L grin l....no be wetin the student dey find smiley

Pradit:
To read your head out
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Jola17: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
Hello, please is there anyone that applied to the embassy for January intake?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by chukzyfcbb: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
abuhusna1:

Baba job for blac man here na grace of God but the odds ones are easy. My work takes me to many companies that I am yet to see a black man working in those great companies. The ranking is always their citizens first, eu next, America and others. So luck can smile on you to get the job.
The o ly one you get is the it cos most of their citizen no too like hard things so it's left for skilled people irrespective of your color
na wa, this is not encouraging.

From this thread so far in the past 1yr plus I have been following, I can say from comments dropped here that Ireland will be a tough place to break even.

Most keep harping on "luck" "luck" despite the Msc. Not encouraging
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by vkyburnz: 7:27am On Oct 13, 2019
Depends on an individual I would say and of course the God's factor. But I think most feel it's more fairer and they stand a 'better chance' of actualising their dreams abroad than here in Naija. Just my thoughts tho

chukzyfcbb:

na wa, this is not encouraging.

From this thread so far in the past 1yr plus I have been following, I can say from comments dropped here that Ireland will be a tough place to break even.

Most keep harping on "luck" "luck" despite the Msc. Not encouraging
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by 2019elections: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
Good afternoon house! I have a bsc in petroleum and petrochemical science and I wish to go for a PGD in data analytics. I'm optimistic that I would be offered the admission but my concern is " since I don't av a prior education in ICT related field, and no work experience as regards that, won't I have any issue during visa application? "

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.