Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

My Fiancée Is Extorting Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Extorting Me (38850 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Toks2008(m): 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
Humility017:
I tell you it is disheartening I don't even know what to say... many ladies have turned relationship into a paid job.... and some guys also as an avenue to get cheap sex
lalas247 shebbi you see....
Most naija babes no get chill.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by elantraceey(f): 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
That lady is just manipulating you because she's sure of your love for her, I'll advice you to frame a break up with her and only two things can happen.

1. When she sees that she can no longer manipulate you to give her money and she really loves your, she'll apologize, come back and amend her ways (but I doubt if it'll last)

2. Or she leaves you and move on, then you'll have to move on too.

Get married to her the way she is now at your own peril, don't come complaining to us later.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by kobijacobs(m): 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
see question....so until she milks u dry dats when u will wake up? U shud be grateful to GOD for exposing a BIG problem for u to see b4 u fori ko....the warning signs are there, run for ur life
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by sashabunny: 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
God where I go get this kin bf from grin
My dear u r blindly in luv.
When will my own blind luv come smiley
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by 0m0nnakoda: 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
You are a wicked man .What kind of love do you claim to have.She souds like a loving and responsible woman who knows how to manage money.

My advice is you submit your salary to her at the end of the month to manage for both of you to show you really love her

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Ishilove: 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
Move on to the next
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by rozayx5(m): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
once i date someone and i see any signs of money taking over true love

i dump the hoe

aint ready to build my life around gold diggers

reason i dont date students or jobless women

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
Well I'm not that super rich but I'm buoyant enough as God may have it...
To be very precise ....
I started dating this lady not too far from now and it have been moving nicely buh, lately i noticed some change in her attitude since she became very sure that I really love her...

For the past month we discussed about marriage and I told her that I'm going to marry her and truly I want to cos it feels like I CAN'T stay without her.....

But the problem is that since then whenever she's around I don't feel like coming back to my house after work cos all she does is to collect money for this or for that and when I try to tell ha that I don't have she always threatening to break up with me, every time I give her money to buy something that is when everything in the market becomes costly, sometimes I look at her and inmy mind I be lik'e "shey Dis gal no know say I sabi d price of all d things she dy lie abwt''
but I keep cool for the sake of peace...

Abeg can you imagine that a brown powder (Zara) she told she bought for 9k I checked it out and its sold for 3k... since night I haven't talked to her but as usual she's packing her bag now....I know in her mind she's waiting for me to beg her or she leave ......

What do I do FAM .....I truly love her

E be like say the head wey she dey give you don dey reach your cerebral cortex , free the girl jor , you'll get a better deal at no cost and I mean that literarily.

Shebi one girl don advertise say na only man wey get two hand and leg she dey find and the girl sef fine join

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by pweetiedee(m): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Logician:

.i am not,broke nor stingy but i dont give a dime to,anyone im dating, they cry, complain but they dont quit. i cant imagine myself spending on unnecessary stuffs girls usually demand. 9k for powder?joke of the century

You're stingy.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Chommieblaq(f): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

U r not a lady...u wouldn't understand..Zara products are expensive and the price varies except u want to get the fake
I don't use Zara products myself..i use Zaron and its over 5k

Haba
I believe what he meant to write is zaron powder because there's nothing like Zara powder, none of zaron powder is above 6k. It's just one of their powders that's 6k, others are btw 2-4k.

Op she's just with you for the money o, which one is threatening to breakup all the time.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by I888(m): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:
Men and their problems

abeg op why are you complaining

this is a normal thing na

MOST women have a penchant for doing this

Ask married men and women.

if they are going to the market and the total sum is 10,000 it's either they add 5k or 10k.

Although she threatening to break up with you is wrong.

tell her how you feel and If you can't, then break up with her and leave us alone.

Stupid talk. The last thing I would want anybody to do is LIE to get money out of me, making me feel stupid and taken for granted... there are lines that should NEVER be crossed... that is playing on my intelligence. The last girl that tried such knows what happened within 48 hours.

RUBBISH!

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by solufemiwa(m): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
I read through your post but I intend not to comment... But I have to.. I have been this same mess before.. True LUV doesn't put u in unnecessary pressure to do something for her. If you continue the relationship one day she will walk away no matter your effort..in the first place this type of gal us not seen only you..

Bet me. A fiance of mine demanded for gold chain of 30,000 while my salary was 42,000 in a month... That was the last time I have conversation with her.. After I dumped her I got a beautiful job..

I am married now with someone that never demanded as much as that while my salary is even close to half a million. Guy fiance that love u will plan with you for the future to come not what she needed at that point will be her major priority. Be careful and chose wisely...

My ex still call me till today even when we both married to please give her money.. Meaning she's never contented with what husband provide for her.. My kobo can never go to her because I LUV my wife...

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by MrDoGood(m): 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
It's very clear that you started the relationship on a monetary platform.

You caused the whole issue. You made her believe that money is not your problem.

I can't advice you on what to do cos i am learning as well. But you alone knows what's best for you my dear friend.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sabrina18:
Tell her you won't give her money, if she threatens to break up, tell her she is free to go if she wants to and I assure you, she wont break up.

Be a man, don't have soft mind too much.

I love you Sabrina
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by I888(m): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:

lol tho she's demand a lot ...I cnt c ha running me down
keep deceiving yourself bros... You can go on and marry her. We will be here waiting your thread of lamentations...at nairaland family section.

women who act like ur woman might not love you. FACT!

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by oladayo63(m): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:

wat if she walks out?

Bro, do it. Try what Sabrina18 told you.

A relationship becomes harmful when one party think they are indispensable.

What she is doing is emotional blackmail.

Be a man bro. A soft heart is not for you.

My one-time gf became pompus at a time and thought I can't do without her - she was right though. At times she would threaten to break our relationship for no reason. I love her, and I couldn't do without her. I'll beg and beg and sometimes kneel to convince that I love her.

See the scene: she is indispensable, I love her and I can't do without her. In essence she had the upper hand.

After some time I reasoned that I deserve better. I'm a man of value and shouldn't be treated like a nobody.

I put on the 'I don't care attitude' - that became the turning point of our relationship.

The scene changed: I don't care what you do, she became humbled, she saw me as indispensable, she became loving far better than I had ever known her.

We are not together again though.

Barca also showed the world that no one is indispensable. They thrived better without Neymar since the beginning of this season.

Bro, harden your heart a bit. See if she really loves you or you are her maga.

With the situation on ground: she will dump you if your financial situation changes for bad (God forbid).

You deserve better... Being too emotional - that's not for you

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Lalas247(f): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Toks2008:

lalas247 shebbi you see....

Most naija babes no get chill.
Hmmm I feel your pain .. sad
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by stephanie11: 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....
I started dating this lady not too far from now and it have been moving nicely buh, lately i noticed some change in her attitude since she became very sure that I really love her...

For the past month we discussed about marriage and I told her that I'm going to marry her and truly I want to cos it feels like I CAN'T stay without her.....

But the problem is that since then whenever she's around I don't feel like coming back to my house after work cos all she does is to collect money for this or for that and when I try to tell ha that I don't have she always threatening to break up with me, every time I give her money to buy something that is when everything in the market becomes costly, sometimes I look at her and inmy mind I be lik'e "shey Dis gal no know say I sabi d price of all d things she dy lie abwt''

Abeg can you imagine that a brown powder (Zara) she told she bought for 9k I checked it out and its sold for 3k... since night I haven't talked to her but as usual she's packing her bag now....I know in her mind she's waiting for me to beg her or she leave ......

Bro wjat is wrong with you? Can you really be this Dumb!....So this means that why she is with you is for the money....So if you dont give her money she will leave you...Nigga!!!...Love gbakwa Oku!.....Throw her 27 feet away from you otherwise you will weep seriously in future.

You are a bloody ATM!!....She is a Blood sucking Gold digger!...For your safety RUN!!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Acidosis(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bros, you never see wife. Continue to search

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
pweetiedee:

You're stingy.

i am not, i personally have paid for a girls school fees, got an furnished her apartment, it didnt end well when she won miss ansu, ever since then believe me, i dont spend a kobo. amazing thing is im even loved the more

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by cymontempler: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Get rid of her. I don't like guys who are too weak to act or take decisions.

Consider her gone...Women run like buses, You may miss one catch one.. On the hour promptly.

Don't be a weakling... That's not love..its Mumuism.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Mrjo(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What is even wrong with this OP self
So u mean u can't fix this little issue with her privately That powder that u talked about is expensive It's not 3k please Make dat relationship work
I love men that re 'givers'
abeg can u dance surugede
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by ChiefSweetus: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Fuçking idìot of a fòol.
That's what you are OP.
Your surname must surely be Bitchson.
Just marry her and pass on the best genes in the world:
Father is a pathetic twàt, and a poor excuse of a fellow
Mother is a manipulative greedy lying thieving poor hungry insidious slùt of a woman
Imagine how your offspring will turn out with such genes and influence.
Marry her immediately I say!
Congratulations in advance smiley

Akpa amu udene! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by rightwingz: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:
To be very precise ....

May God bless you for this write up......... I have been laughing of which i couldn't control myself. hahahahahahaha

This reminds me of a couple close to our house before, whenever she need money to buy stuffs for her shop, she will stop having s3x with the husband until he submit the money in question.

I wish im your friend, i would have come to help you send the girl packing.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by MhizzAJ(f): 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mrjo:
abeg can u dance surugede

U well so grin
That one na dance of the Spirit grin
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Mikeal09: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
If you choose nt to give, no one will call you evil. But, if you give her from a willing heart, then you must nt claim been extorted. Put her in your financial plans, if she's a wise woman, she'd build with you. There z no love, if there z no giving.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
The truth of the matter is the girl doesn't love you the way you does and it obvious she's a gold digger as well, I will advise you to dump her before she dump you with time you will find one who loves you wholeheartedly

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by MrDoGood(m): 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
I888:

Stupid talk. The last thing I would want anybody to do is LIE to get money out of me, making me feel stupid and taken for granted... there are lines that should NEVER be crossed... that is playing on my intelligence. The last girl that tried such knows what happened within 48 hours.

RUBBISH!
Nice one sir.
Girls of our generation sha.......
I thank God for my relationship life.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by pweetiedee(m): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Logician:

i am not, i personally have paid for a girls school fees, got an furnished her apartment, it didnt end well when she won miss ansu, ever since then believe me, i dont spend a kobo. amazing thing is im even loved the more

not giving her money doesn't mean ur gf won't love u. see I don't even know aw to ask, that's my own, and that's y I like working for.money.

U shud at least buy ur girlfriend gifts, okay. It makes girls feel loved. U don't av to give her.money for human hair, lip stick etc. Just buy nice gifts for her.
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Surulady: 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:

wat if she walks out?
kindly let her go she will come back herself
Am a lady I can't threaten my man with break up bcus he complained am too demanding..it cool u take care of ur girl spoil her but not wen she's taking it for granted,
Because u promise or told her u will marry her is that why she's Doing all that or what? lipsrsealed
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by Mrjo(m): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

U well so grin That one na dance of the Spirit grin
what of egwu eke
Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by abescom: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:
Men and their problems

abeg op why are you complaining

this is a normal thing na

MOST women have a penchant for doing this

Ask married men and women.

if they are going to the market and the total sum is 10,000 it's either they add 5k or 10k.

Although she threatening to break up with you is wrong.

tell her how you feel and If you can't, then break up with her and leave us alone.
You gals are becoming more and more annoying. Honestly.

She is a wife? She is a bloody girlfriend who I not even officially engaged. She is will destroy that guy completely if he marries her and the girl most certainly doesn't even love him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship / He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room / Runs Girls Have Taken Over Tinder In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.