Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (54058 Views)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me / Help: I Am 18 Today And I Am Not Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by franzis(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Reveal the guy moniker
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by aziaka111(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
my dear go and know where his staying, how will u know if his a ghost or human being if u didn't go to know his place, I can't date a girl dat don't want to know where I stay,going to his house does not mean he must have sex wit u,all guys are not desame.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:
Am a 200l student, I met this guy here on NL, though when we started I didn't tell him am 18, I told him am 24, I cooked up different lies for him, so that he won't see me as a teenager, but with time, I felt deeply in love with him and I think he felt the same way, though we have never slept together.

I decided to confess all my lies to him....which I did on Saturday, though he was angry initially but he later calm down and said I should come to his place today so that we can talk about the issue....av never been to his place b4, we only meet at public places. The problem now is he is threatening to call it quit if I did come to his house today, though I really love him but am not ready to go his house now. PLEASE NO INSULT
dont go,he doesnt love You.. He jst wants to fvck you. He knows you are immature and Infatuated with him (even tho u falsefully call it love) and he wants to use it to manipulate u into sleeping with him
#TheOracleHasSpoken
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by MrBigiman: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
DAT wan dey
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
cheesy cheesy sit down, be humble
makydebbie:
I get that reaction all the time. smiley
Thanks, let's hope we're still friends.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by makydebbie(f): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Piiko:
cheesy cheesy sit down, be humble
Why did you insult me that day?
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by MrRitchie: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
If you're ready to av s*x with him go but if you ain't ready don't go!
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Why did you insult me that day?
a very silly way to get your attention I have noticed you for a while back, I like that you are free spirited, had tried to say hello in the past wiv no response so dissing you was definitely going to elicit a reply, but I thought I was already forgiven??
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Rukkydelta(f): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
pedrilo:
warri! how ur own be?
Everywhere dull
No happenings
How are you?
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
Go and read your books my friend.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by obyon(m): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
With iron pant u can go
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by MrRitchie: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Taa sharap dia, with a threat it's so obvious he wants to have sex with her, op if u go and the guy didn't make advance concerning s*x come back and state the truth n I will give this man here 10k
aziaka111:
my dear go and know where his staying, how will u know if his a ghost or human being if u didn't go to know his place, I can't date a girl dat don't want to know where I stay,going to his house does not mean he must have sex wit u,all guys are not desame.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Prettyamaxy(f): 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rockyrocky:
If you are ready for sex start matching down there now. Hanlele!
she will do marchpast cheesy
Rockyrocky:
If you are ready for sex start matching down there now. Hanlele!
she will do marchpast
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by willibounce1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
toastedbread:
you'll carry yourself to the slaughter house to get chopped and screwed.
Don't go.
Don't go.
He'll bang you VERY HARD and leave you.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
justscorchone:
Airforce1 no go leave all this small small girls make dem toto ripe angry
Lmao, Airforce1 know get mind to toast girls nah, that guy is a freaking gay. grin
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Ecorleon(m): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
toastedbread:
Don't go.
Don't go.
He'll bang you and leave you.
Spoiler grin grin grin
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Kenneth4christ: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
Is dis person a born again child of God. Ve u people defined dis relationship, dat is wat are ur goals. Do u trust each other
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Prettyamaxy:
she will do marchpast :Dshe will do marchpast
Amaka
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by sleekyskillz(m): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
taylor88:

IF THAT GUY NO FUVK U TODAY MAKE THUNDER FIRE ME

visiting him today for fear of not breaking up

My advice :
1.if u ain't ready for s3x locate the nearest iron welder to make u a helmet pant (i can connect u with my guy to construct that 4 u) make sure ur dad is with the key after locking it

OR

2. Get ready to collect ur 25litres of undiluted and frustrated konjugated spermatozoa that hv accumulated for 7yrs without seeing the day light

Remember any 24+ male spermatozoa that hv not ejaculated for at least 3yrs automatically turns RED

Enjoy ur ToTo tour
This is insanely hilarious but sadly true!!!
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Mydazz(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
Please go with ice cold water and glucose, you will never regret it.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Ronnicute(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Run! Run! Run! He doesn't love u and only wants to have sex with u. You r still very going and should focus in your academics. Don't ever go to his place!
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Mydazz(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
And people should stop making Bleep sound like Stab,...... Who says the girl doesn't want a Bleep too, as a matter of fact Bleep like this are sweeter than on a normal day. My advice go and enjoy the Bleep of your life, make the Bleep worth the while and your guy will sing a new song.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Amosjaj(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
cry
toastedbread:
Don't go.
Don't go.
He'll bang you and leave you.

Laughing in Chinese, don't listen to this guy advise abeg, Nawa for u guy oo, just spoiling package
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by reciprokal: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:
Am a 200l student, I met this guy here on NL, though when we started I didn't tell him am 18, I told him am 24, I cooked up different lies for him, so that he won't see me as a teenager, but with time, I felt deeply in love with him and I think he felt the same way, though we have never slept together.

I decided to confess all my lies to him....which I did on Saturday, though he was angry initially but he later calm down and said I should come to his place today so that we can talk about the issue....av never been to his place b4, we only meet at public places. The problem now is he is threatening to call it quit if I did come to his house today, though I really love him but am not ready to go his house now. PLEASE NO INSULT
go to his house and receive the dick of life! You really can't be in love with him without contemplating sex with him.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol, bro shebi u don listen to olamide falila ketan

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by dainvincible(m): 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
[qquote author=tiffanyfan post=60612819] Am a 200l student, I met this guy here on NL, though when we started I didn't tell him am 18, I told him am 24, I cooked up different lies for him, so that he won't see me as a teenager, but with time, I felt deeply in love with him and I think he felt the same way, though we have never slept together.

I decided to confess all my lies to him....which I did on Saturday, though he was angry initially but he later calm down and said I should come to his place today so that we can talk about the issue....av never been to his place b4, we only meet at public places. The problem now is he is threatening to call it quit if I did come to his house today, though I really love him but am not ready to go his house now. PLEASE NO INSULT [/quote]

Please don't go
Please don't go
Please don't go
Please don't go
Insist on public place
Thank you
Don't be sad
If he leaves
Move on
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by makydebbie(f): 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Piiko:
a very silly way to get your attention I have noticed you for a while back, I like that you are free spirited, had tried to say hello in the past wiv no response so dissing you was definitely going to elicit a reply, but I thought I was already forgiven??
That was mean. Yes you're forgiven.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by iamVirus(m): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
ammyluv2002:
"The problem now is he is threatening to call it quit if I did come to his house today, though I really love him but am not ready to go his house now."

If you're not yet ready then pls don't. Don't let his threats get to you.

He's not serious with you so pls move on! Take a walk and hope for the best. You deserve to be treated with respect.

Quit because you ain't coming to his house?

Is that one love?

Abeg dey your house.

Or beta still leave him.

It's a matter of time you'll find one who'll replicate your love.

Now think of it, no offense.

What if he dies in a car accident, you go follow am?

Run now that's early.

Someone who loves you won't threaten you with such cheap things
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by iamVirus(m): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:

Quit because you ain't coming to his house?

Is that one love?

Abeg dey your house.

Or beta still leave him.

It's a matter of time you'll find one who'll replicate your love.

Now think of it, no offense.

What if he dies in a car accident, you go follow am?

Run now that's early.

Someone who loves you won't threaten you with such cheap things
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by driand(m): 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
FvckShiT:
Fûçk! Just let him fûçk you already...♥♥Since you're both fúçking in love already ♥♥ , It doesn't blöödyfûçkiñg matter when the fûçk he fúçks you undecided Today.....next tomorrow....next year?? it doesn't fúçking matter...Just fûçk that coçk girl smiley
I love this guy, he makes my day anytime

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.