Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (54045 Views)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me / Help: I Am 18 Today And I Am Not Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
banre:
Nawa o...18 years to 30 years??
Wetin u dey think? Anyway na ur matter sha. Am sure u already know what to do in your mind u juz wan waste person time.

BTW water enter my ear as i dey baff. I hate that thing grin grin
trust all these slay queen jambites, they like adventures

2 Likes

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by FvckShiT(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
modelmike7:
....yea, fvckshit is fvcking back, where d fvck have u been dude?!

Fúçking been behind some blöödyfúçking ßars , Courtesy Nairaland fúçkin döuchebag...How d fûçk are you cool

3 Likes

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by jaychubi: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:
Am a 200l student, I met this guy here on NL, though when we started I didn't tell him am 18, I told him am 24, I cooked up different lies for him, so that he won't see me as a teenager, but with time, I felt deeply in love with him and I think he felt the same way, though we have never slept together.

I decided to confess all my lies to him....which I did on Saturday, though he was angry initially but he later calm down and said I should come to his place today so that we can talk about the issue....av never been to his place b4, we only meet at public places. The problem now is he is threatening to call it quit if I did come to his house today, though I really love him but am not ready to go his house now. PLEASE NO INSULT

Go and read ur books n forget abt love he will soon get u pregnant. ASUU strike is over. He wants to Bleep and dump u go to his place @ ur peril.
He jst want mark register n move on to another sweet 16

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Presh555(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
My advice for you lady... You have a bright future ahead of you.

Forget about that man for now and face your studies.

You can also learn how to make more money by attending this mini importation business on WhatsApp coming up this weekend.

Learn how to make more money for yourself and forget about depending on any guy.

Call/WhatsApp 08039316029 for more enquiry

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by rman: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:
Am a 200l student, I met this guy here on NL, though when we started I didn't tell him am 18, I told him am 24, I cooked up different lies for him, so that he won't see me as a teenager, but with time, I felt deeply in love with him and I think he felt the same way, though we have never slept together.

I decided to confess all my lies to him....which I did on Saturday, though he was angry initially but he later calm down and said I should come to his place today so that we can talk about the issue....av never been to his place b4, we only meet at public places. The problem now is he is threatening to call it quit if I did come to his house today, though I really love him but am not ready to go his house now. PLEASE NO INSULT

Are there no guys in your immediate circle or environment that you had to hook up with a 30yr old on nairaland at your age?

Relationships with the opposite sex at your age should be with people that can easily be traced, not complete strangers on an anonymous forum where people can claim anything.

The fact that he is threatening to break up with you if you do not show up is a RED FLAG for me. As a 30yr old, if he is genuinely in love with you, he will not take advantage of your innocence. I am sure he does not know your house too.

Run as far away as your legs can carry you from this guy. He is manipulating you.

Best of luck in your future relationships. You can start with guys you know already in your immediate circle that you fancy.

Leave online hookups for experience ladies for now till you have learned a little.

3 Likes

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by fatymore(f): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nairaland guys are cute and caring.. Lols.. Go to his house.. He can't do neda

2 Likes

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:

Just go and find out if he has other chics besides you.Try to scan his room to know if it's one of his friends house or he is squatting there.

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Kimcutie:
200 level undecided
and you believe the mofo smh

believe hypes you read on Nairaland at your own peril.

I'm an old cargo, I saw the way she sounded on her write up, that girl is a jambite.

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:

never go to his house except you are ready to collabo. You are just 18yrs & you should face your academics 4 now. You understand nothing about love or relationship. I'm a man who is a very much older than u so I understand wot am sayin

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by KamsyU: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
I'm 18 too but I'm a guy grin.
This is advice from somebody in the same age grade.

Don't even attempt going!!!
If you do your story go appear as headline for sun newspaper oooh
and Trust me teens these days read the paper's

Peace

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Bizibi(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:

the guy want to see how young and beautiful your body is......from talking to touching then to kissing and the rest will be history.
Conji is knocking on the guy's door.

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
flexyfit:
Don't go o.....cos he will want to sex u 2day o.....but if u are ready to sex him....start running to his place without panties now...oso
pls,stop making sex look like a crime biko.You do it a lot.

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by jayloms: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
imma2:
Seems you are a regular customer to this kind of administration.
Lmbo! grin grin
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
fatymore:
Nairaland guys are cute and caring.. Lols.. Go to his house.. He can't do neda
grin oya come to my house Alhaja Fatimo
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by peteradamu: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
[DO U MEAN DAT UR A VIRGIN ?

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by masks(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:

Don't go to his house...I smell a rat here. I suspect he wants to use the fact tou confessed to him as an advantage to bleep you. For the records...if he's threatening to call it quits just because you are reluctant to come to his house. Then he should go ahead. he doesn't love you. simple!!!

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
FvckShiT:

Fúçking been behind some blöödyfúçking ßars , Courtesy Nairaland fúçkin döuchebag...How d fûçk are you cool
Hahahaha! Doing fvcking good ma fvcking nigga!!
Keep being fvcking good and don't get fvcking drunk!!
Fvcking thumbs up man!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by specialzobo(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
pocohantas:
You are not ready to go to his house yet and that's all that matters. His threats shouldn't change that.

If the threat is him bluffing, just have it in mind that you'll definitely go to his house one day. Be it today, or next year, you'll go. He has been civil enough to meet you up at public places severally, some don't even have that patience.

How long have you known him?
What are you avoiding?
Has he given off negative vibes?
Are you both in a defined relationship?
Do you think he'll hang your leg on burglary-proof to administer prick? What are your fears?

You guys can find a way around it, he can reassure you, allow you come with your whole local government or he comes to your choice place. In everything you do, use your head. Your safety first...
I just knew u will mention prick in ur comment...
Already feeling sorry for the man that will marry u
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by fatymore(f): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
grin oya come to my house Alhaja Fatimo
why not.. What will you do... Am menstruating now
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by FvckShiT(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
modelmike7:
Hahahaha! Doing fvcking good ma fvcking nigga!!
Keep being fvcking good and don't get fvcking drunk!!
Fvcking thumbs up man!!

That's the ßloodyfúçking way to fúçking roll må fúçking Niggå cool cool

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rukkydelta:
The dude will definitely sex you if you go to his place, if you don't give it to him willingly, he will definitely take it by force. After sexing you it won't take more than 2months before he is going to break up with you
The fear of men is the beginning of wisdom, though they are still nice guys
Sweetheart just thread with caution
And I think what you are having right now may simply be infatuation, you are still a teenager and still growing up.
BE CAREFUL
Is the relationship meant to last till death do them apart?Is it not a temporary fun?

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Adaumunocha(f): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Someone said something about hanging of leg on burglary proof! Lmfao... The op should go with a friend. Simple
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by xtremeTall(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lol...some comments are just exciting...lol
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by fatymore(f): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
specialzobo:
I just knew u will mention prick in ur comment...
Already feeling sorry for the man that will marry u
lols....she is a he
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Adaumunocha(f): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:

Don't go alone dear if you really want to go.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Apina:

If u wan fvck, u can go but if u no wan fvck, jejely put Urself for one side. At 18, boyfriend shouldn't be a priority instead map out what u can achieve and face it squarely. Ur time will come no need trying to get ahead of Urself.
Who told you this is her first time of having sex?
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
fatymore:
why not.. What will you do... Am menstruating now
i no go do anything, i go just smile & handshake u. grin I already sent you my number & home address via pm grin grin grin
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by sogud(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:

use ur head lyk sheyi law...
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
sad
Op
Please what is the moniker of the guy so if for any reason OP doesn't come online after the visitation. We will know who to hold responsible because as I am looking this matter.
Person wey go collect knock even if he run enter solar space every go still collect am.

1 Like

Adaumunocha:
Don't go alone dear if you really want to go.
So that he will not have sexx with her ba?As if you girls don't visit a stranger alone.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by fatymore(f): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
i no go do anything, i go just smile & handshake u. grin I already sent you my number & home address via pm grin grin grin
lols...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) / Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.