Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (54002 Views)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me / Help: I Am 18 Today And I Am Not Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Dewvy(m): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Run, run...run already!
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by dave0450(m): 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

I wonder ooo

is this guy a human undecided undecided
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by shititis(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:
Am a 200l student, I met this guy here on NL, though when we started I didn't tell him am 18, I told him am 24, I cooked up different lies for him, so that he won't see me as a teenager, but with time, I felt deeply in love with him and I think he felt the same way, though we have never slept together.

I decided to confess all my lies to him....which I did on Saturday, though he was angry initially but he later calm down and said I should come to his place today so that we can talk about the issue....av never been to his place b4, we only meet at public places. The problem now is he is threatening to call it quit if I did come to his house today, though I really love him but am not ready to go his house now. PLEASE NO INSULT
Omo no go at all. That guy is sure going to turn you into an emotional wreck at the end of the day. If he is really in love with you, then he should also see reason with you. Bless you and be assured that it worth sharing
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by delpee(f): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
DON'T GO!
Please focus on your studies for now. You're simply not matured enough to handle a relationship with this guy. That's the advice i would give my daughter.

A 30 year old is ripe for marriage and probably has a fiancee somewhere. However if he truly loves you that much, he'll protect you and be willing to see you at home considering your age. Under that condition, your parents can observe him and advise.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
That was mean. Yes you're forgiven.
smiley what's ur IG, cant deal with ur dp, you too much of a hottie to not have you as your dp
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Fembleez1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
pocohantas:
You are not ready to go to his house yet and that's all that matters. His threats shouldn't change that.

If the threat is him bluffing, just have it in mind that you'll definitely go to his house one day. Be it today, or next year, you'll go. He has been civil enough to meet you up at public places severally, some don't even have that patience.

How long have you known him?
What are you avoiding?
Has he given off negative vibes?
Are you both in a defined relationship?
Do you think he'll hang your leg on burglary-proof to administer prick? What are your fears?

You guys can find a way around it, he can reassure you, allow you come with your whole local government or he comes to your choice place. In everything you do, use your head. Your safety first...
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by fiyin47(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
SMH LOL
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Burna88(f): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

is this guy a human undecided undecided
Dnt mind him nd wen u see their likes in Real life They turn out to be mumuS
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Stevengerd(m): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=sunshineG post=60623989][/quote] Lol
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Fembleez1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
We that are not up to 30, full ground scatter u no love us. na persin wey hin prick don gather momentum na that persin u dey love. (in timaya's voice) when ur eyes go clear o... Telli Person

bros i dey tell you. Girl no dey settle for less, na wetin pass their hole dem like cheesy
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by gozzlin: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
flexyfit:
Don't go o.....cos he will want to sex u 2day o.....but if u are ready to sex him....start running to his place without panties now...oso

Baby, I wan sex you. smiley
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Stevengerd(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fembleez1:

bros i dey tell you. Girl no dey settle for less, na wetin pass their hole dem like cheesy
Her eye go clear, when the tiny hole be like lagos-ibadan express way.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by GallantEmory: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
pocohantas:
You are not ready to go to his house yet and that's all that matters. His threats shouldn't change that.

If the threat is him bluffing, just have it in mind that you'll definitely go to his house one day. Be it today, or next year, you'll go. He has been civil enough to meet you up at public places severally, some don't even have that patience.

How long have you known him?
What are you avoiding?
Has he given off negative vibes?
Are you both in a defined relationship?
Do you think he'll hang your leg on burglary-proof to administer prick? What are your fears?

You guys can find a way around it, he can reassure you, allow you come with your whole local government or he comes to your choice place. In everything you do, use your head. Your safety first...

Is the threat not enough negative vibe?
If I would be using my head...
She shouldn't go oo
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Fembleez1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
Her eye go clear, when the tiny hole be like lagos-ibadan express way.

That one no go dey inviting again. grin
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Stevengerd(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fembleez1:

That one no go dey inviting again. grin
Lol. Na u see am like dat some guys no send
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Fembleez1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol. Na u see am like dat some guys no send
grin
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Stevengerd(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fembleez1:
grin
Abi naw

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by mcyemite(m): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
If it's about the age alone,i see nothing bad,30-18 isn't too much,if he doesn't look too old for you,enjoy yourself.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by tosyne2much(m): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Your relationship with him is already dead. I wonder how the nigga will feel when he sees this on the FP cheesy
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by pocohantas(f): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
GallantEmory:

Is the threat not enough negative vibe?
If I would be using my head...
She shouldn't go oo

I've threatened my ex way back. Not like I had any evil intention, I just wanted to make sure he comes... Yes, she shouldn't go if she doesn't want to.

...but if they are dating, won't she finally go?
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Neduh(m): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
You feel he wants to talk things out... Better face ur books... 200l u still have a long way to go...
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by makydebbie(f): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Piiko:
smiley what's ur IG, cant deal with ur dp, you too much of a hottie to not have you as your dp
I'm not on ig, fb, twitter or all those boring social networks. smiley
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lool ok how long u been on NL I can swear you have a couple of accounts, you get banned often?
makydebbie:
I'm not on ig, fb, twitter or all those boring social networks. smiley
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by dadabashua1(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
pls don't go
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Ogbehadanyel(m): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:
Am a 200l student, I met this guy here on NL, though when we started I didn't tell him am 18, I told him am 24, I cooked up different lies for him, so that he won't see me as a teenager, but with time, I felt deeply in love with him and I think he felt the same way, though we have never slept together.

I decided to confess all my lies to him....which I did on Saturday, though he was angry initially but he later calm down and said I should come to his place today so that we can talk about the issue....av never been to his place b4, we only meet at public places. The problem now is he is threatening to call it quit if I did come to his house today, though I really love him but am not ready to go his house now. PLEASE NO INSULT
I WOULD ADVICE U GO C HIM AT HOME DEAR, NOT ALL GUYS ARE AFTER SEX, I PERSOKNALY CANT B DATING A GIRL AND U CANT CUM C ME AT HOME, NOT 4 INTIMACY O BUT IT WIL MAKE ME FIL U ARE NOT 4 REAL, SO I ADVICED U TAKE D RISK BUT DNT OVA FREE UR
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by makydebbie(f): 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Piiko:
Lool ok how long u been on NL I can swear you have a couple of accounts, you get banned often?
Lol been on nl since last year, was a guest for a while. Makydee is my other moniker and I don't get banned often.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Rexeffiom(m): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
I can't advice u here on NL, haba dis public..... Just come to my house lemme advice u
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by meetade: 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
taylor88:

IF THAT GUY NO FUVK U TODAY MAKE THUNDER FIRE ME

visiting him today for fear of not breaking up

My advice :
1.if u ain't ready for s3x locate the nearest iron welder to make u a helmet pant (i can connect u with my guy to construct that 4 u) make sure ur dad is with the key after locking it

OR

2. Get ready to collect ur 25litres of undiluted and frustrated konjugated spermatozoa that hv accumulated for 7yrs without seeing the day light

Remember any 24+ male spermatozoa that hv not ejaculated for at least 3yrs automatically turns RED

Enjoy ur ToTo tour

lmao.. kai! this is why I love nairaland. just for the comments.
MADTING
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by James89: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:

. My advice is don't go,message me let's talk
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by James89: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
taylor88:

IF THAT GUY NO FUVK U TODAY MAKE THUNDER FIRE ME

visiting him today for fear of not breaking up

My advice :
1.if u ain't ready for s3x locate the nearest iron welder to make u a helmet pant (i can connect u with my guy to construct that 4 u) make sure ur dad is with the key after locking it

OR

2. Get ready to collect ur 25litres of undiluted and frustrated konjugated spermatozoa that hv accumulated for 7yrs without seeing the day light

Remember any 24+ male spermatozoa that hv not ejaculated for at least 3yrs automatically turns RED

Enjoy ur ToTo tour
. Best comment so far,you nailed it bros,o ku sowo e bayii
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by ezegenigbonine: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Just imagin, u wan join me n God abi. Just imagine u dey seek permission from me to go Bleep hmmm. Buzu
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
If there's a beautiful lady without intelligence. Her private part suffers the most. At 18, u should be a little bit wise now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / CNN Post About Rafael Nadal Engagement & How A Nigerian Misinterpreted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.