Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (54113 Views)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me / Help: I Am 18 Today And I Am Not Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by babztee(m): 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Even a boy in primary 6 will advise u not to go!see age differnc na..e go jz bleep u n move on..d fact dah e got angry because ur 18 is enof reason to shw dah he doesn't see u as sombori he can wait for..b wise!dz story gan no need comments lik dz,op suppose wise na
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Daddybright1986(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
A slay queen died in my area, her family searched for the pictures they will use as her obituary,all the pics she had was either,smoking shisha, bending legs, and stretching mouth, so they used her mother's pic and wrote "The daughter of this woman is dead"
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by makydebbie(f): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
Piiko:
I wanna know
Lol, I'm !@|. Figure it out. wink
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:
Am a 200l student, I met this guy here on NL, though when we started I didn't tell him am 18, I told him am 24, I cooked up different lies for him, so that he won't see me as a teenager, but with time, I felt deeply in love with him and I think he felt the same way, though we have never slept together.

I decided to confess all my lies to him....which I did on Saturday, though he was angry initially but he later calm down and said I should come to his place today so that we can talk about the issue....av never been to his place b4, we only meet at public places. The problem now is he is threatening to call it quit if I did come to his house today, though I really love him but am not ready to go his house now. PLEASE NO INSULT

First of all, at 18years I don't think it's right for you to date yet and a guy of 30years? It's a no for me.
It's better for you to date someone of your age range first till you grow up to like 21years, then you could decipher the qualities you want in a Man. A 30years old guy want to explore, he actually will. You will know he is done when he gives you a wedding invitation after wasting your time. Take my advice or don't
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
sad angry
makydebbie:
Lol, I'm !@|. Figure it out. wink

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
fatymore:
trouble finder
how? i be omo jeje nah. Mi o kii je oun to ba le ju ogede lo
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by jaxxy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
If y don't come to his house he'll call it quits. So he can't talk about d issue in public like u used 2? Funny
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by ideologies(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:
Am a 200l student, I met this guy here on NL, though when we started I didn't tell him am 18, I told him am 24, I cooked up different lies for him, so that he won't see me as a teenager, but with time, I felt deeply in love with him and I think he felt the same way, though we have never slept together.

I decided to confess all my lies to him....which I did on Saturday, though he was angry initially but he later calm down and said I should come to his place today so that we can talk about the issue....av never been to his place b4, we only meet at public places. The problem now is he is threatening to call it quit if I did come to his house today, though I really love him but am not ready to go his house now. PLEASE NO INSULT
pls don't go, meet him in another public place.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by makydebbie(f): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by concho(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Abeg which issue una wan discos..........na small pikin dy worry u self................after 3 yrs now , you go cm here and be like "i graduated with 3rd class, can i get a job?".........abeg face ur books
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
tongue
who's joking with you undecided

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:

The mumu guy see fresh juice wen e go use two hand grab e dey mumu imsef. Abeg if the guy threaten to break up unless you come im house, run 440, unless of course you no care. Forget weda you love am or not. If im love you im go start dey do marriage proceedings today.
last last im go go marry overused slay queen.

Babe I say dat guy no get beta for mind for u. Maybe im want to join the "deflowering" gang. Dump am sharp sharp

The kind thing wen I dey look for. Chai!!!

*modified *
Don't mind the naysayers that would call you too young to love. You're not too young to love. If the guy treats you right you'll live longer cos you'll escape lots of head and heartaches *adults* endure in relationships.
The so-called elders break hearts and have their hearts broken like it's a bottle breaking match. Love on. The force is with you

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Naijashortcode(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Not too bad, so far he can afford your needz
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Rukkydelta(f): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
pedrilo:
apostle will hear of this!
Let him hear
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by afolabiwunmi: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
My sis. hear this the age difference is too much, don't ever do what u will regret later, allow him to go his way and you too should focus on your studies till your bone mate show up. Never don't go for somebody that is toooooooooo older than you because what you call love presently can later turn to hatred in the future.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by pedrilo: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Let him hear
warri! how ur own be?
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by makydebbie(f): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Piiko:
who's joking with you undecided
What's your age?
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by birdsview(m): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
There is nothing wrong with that
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by cooljoe(m): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
at 18, d law says u can vote and wit ds no too young to run tin, u can also be voted for. follow ur heart, but biko, carry ur brain with u
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by kobijacobs(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
if am getting this correctly, he hasnt invited u before u confessed. now u have revealed ur real age.....don't say u were not told, don't go unless u just want the cucumber and both of u end it on mutual grounds
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by kobijacobs(m): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
when will i even get my own nairaland girl....fine girls excess here.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by fynex(m): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:

The age difference is not a crime you be adult and that's your choice in case you start think otherwise.. ....

Lemme coman find gf on NL....
Hope she doesn't end up being the type that would Coman tell stories like this on NL...
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
You should be careful but maybe he is just disappointed that you have been lying since and he is not comfortable with discussing it in public or spending money on an outing again when he feels you just might not deserve it.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
What's your age?
check my diary
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Kaybaba5(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

is this guy a human undecided undecided

He called himself fuckshit you are asking if he is a human
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
What's your age?
when's ur birthday??
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
taylor88:

IF THAT GUY NO FUVK U TODAY MAKE THUNDER FIRE ME

visiting him today for fear of not breaking up

My advice :
1.if u ain't ready for s3x locate the nearest iron welder to make u a helmet pant (i can connect u with my guy to construct that 4 u) make sure ur dad is with the key after locking it

OR

2. Get ready to collect ur 25litres of undiluted and frustrated konjugated spermatozoa that hv accumulated for 7yrs without seeing the day light

Remember any 24+ male spermatozoa that hv not ejaculated for at least 3yrs automatically turns RED

Enjoy ur ToTo tour
guy u wicked
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by makydebbie(f): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Piiko:
when's ur birthday??
I'm eight years younger.
June 16th.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by ConcernedNL: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:

Go and you will become his sex slave for 4 years, abort a child for him, after which he will break your heart and you will hate men.
You will then give your remaining to the boy you marry.

The only reason he wants you in his house is to sleep with you, let me tell you now, Man to young lady.

You love him but he doesnt love you, he is old enough to outsmart you.... He is already outsmarting you by feigning anger.

If you like your life run.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm eight years younger.
June 16th.
you look and act quite mature for your age, if we are still friends next year remind me to get you a gift
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by makydebbie(f): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Piiko:
you look and act quite mature for your age, if we are still friends next year remind me to get you a gift
I get that reaction all the time. smiley
Thanks, let's hope we're still friends.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lol abeg how do people meet on nairaland i want to meet someone too

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.