Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! (15180 Views)

I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter / Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother / Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

No way!
Before i buy a car. . . . .I do a test drive.
Even in Selfridges, i go to the changing room to see if what i am paying for will look good on me.

How much more when one is choosing a LIFE PARTNER. . . .
No test, no marriage. grin
Thatz ma policy. wink

Ma point exactly.
If she had tasted it before marriage. . . . .She woulda known the man was no good and his flaws woulda been exposed before marriage.
Not sleeping with her husband in marriage will eventually lead to her sleeping with the driver or Okon(the chef).
How's that marriage supposed to last?

I'm saying flaws like cheating, can dampen any woman's appetite to have sex with the husband.
You shouldn't even be jumping into conclusions, she might have done the do before marriage.
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Pataki: 2:37am On Mar 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

No way!
Before i buy a car. . . . .I do a test drive.
Even in Selfridges, i go to the changing room to see if what i am paying for will look good on me.

How much more when one is choosing a LIFE PARTNER. . . .
No test, no marriage. grin
Thatz ma policy. wink
It is hurtful and shameful on a man if his wife declares she has no sexual compatibility with him right after marriage. Personally for me, I ''may not'' test drive her if she still happens to be a virgin, but I do make sure that all my sexual fantasies are what she wants to drive her mad in bed. She has to give me in clear terms what bedmatic skills she possesses and she is bringing on board to drag out the sexual beast in me.  grin
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Sauron1: 2:39am On Mar 09, 2010
Pataki:

It is hurtful and shameful on a man if his wife declares she has no sexual compatibility with him right after marriage. Personally for me, I ''may not'' test drive her if she still happens to be a virgin, but I do make sure that all my sexual fantasies are what she wants to drive her mad in bed. She has to give me in clear terms what bedmatic skills she possesses.  grin

How would you know for sure she's a virgin?
Ma policy is. . . . . .I must test drive(virgin or non virgin). . . .We are talking about a LIFE PARTNER here.
A man cannot afford to make any error.

stillwater:

I'm saying flaws like cheating, can dampen any woman's appetite to have intimacy with the husband.
You shouldn't even be jumping into conclusions, she might have done the do before marriage.

I doubt it.
If she had done the do and there was any flaw then, she wouldn't marry him.

This should be a lesson to all you maidens to test drive before marriage.
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Pataki: 2:45am On Mar 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

How would you know for sure she's a virgin?
Ma policy is. . . . . .I must test drive(virgin or non virgin). . . .We are talking about a LIFE PARTNER here.
A man cannot afford to make any error.
Errors are bound to occur in marriages. It is never a bedrock of ''everything goes perfect.'' Every woman claims to be good in bed, Dang! any woman can even act good in bedmatics. But the reality is that she must be able to communicate what she wants sexually in bed.

Aside from test driving. . . . . which I reckon is just a surface indicator, I believe more in communication between partners as to what they want in bed.
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

I doubt it.
If she had done the do and there was any flaw then, she wouldn't marry him.

This should be a lesson to all you maidens to test drive before marriage.

Sex could be better before, then she married him and the excitement died. It can happen. Many people get bored with one sexual partner. tongue
This test drive thing is silly. How many people will you test drive? Not many people like alien body fluids entering their bodies. Ewwwww!!!
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Sauron1: 2:51am On Mar 09, 2010
Pataki:

Errors are bound to occur in marriages. It is never a bedrock of ''everything goes perfect.'' Every woman claims to be good in bed, Dang! any woman can even act good in bedmatics. But the reality is that she must be able to communicate what she wants sexually in bed.

It all comes with the package.
I cannot for the life of me not test drive the commodity i will be living the rest of ma life with.

Aside from test driving. . . . . which I reckon is just a surface indicator, I believe more in communication between partners as to what they want in bed.

Communication is KEY but agility is a necessity.
Who needs a log of wood in his bed in this time n age? grin

stillwater:

intimacy could be better before, then she married him and the excitement died. It can happen. Many people get bored with one sexual partner. tongue

Ohhhhhhh, she got bored with one sexual partner and then what?
She should move on to the next geezer after saying I DO on her wedding day? Some women are just pathetic.

This test drive thing is silly. How many people will you test drive? Not many people like alien body fluids entering their bodies. Ewwwww!!!

Test drive till you find the perfect match. grin
Alien body fluids? Stillwater buy prophylactics now. . . . . . .It's cheap. wink
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Pataki: 2:57am On Mar 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

It all comes with the package.
I cannot for the life of me not test drive the commodity i will be living the rest of ma life with.

Who needs a log of wood in his bed in this time n age? grin
Take it easy Lord Sauron. The living sexual terror of London. grin

By the time you are through with your test driving, would you not have lost this powerful agility of yours? grin No woman wants an expired and shrinked kondo. grin
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

Ohhhhhhh, she got bored with one sexual partner and then what?
She should move on to the next geezer after saying I DO on her wedding day? Some women are just pathetic.

Naa, some people DO get bored.

Test drive till you find the perfect match. grin
Alien body fluids? Stillwater buy prophylactics now.  . . . . . .It's cheap. wink

What about his sweat or saliva from his mouth, ewwwwwwwwwwww!!! How many people's saliva will you taste? Yuck!!!

Who needs a log of wood in his bed in this time n age?

Being a log of wood is sexy to me.  cool
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by chic2pimp(m): 2:58am On Mar 09, 2010
Pataki:

It is hurtful and shameful on a man if his wife declares she has no sexual compatibility with him right after marriage. Personally for me, I ''may not'' test drive her if she still happens to be a virgin, but I do make sure that all my sexual fantasies are what she wants to drive her mad in bed. She has to give me in clear terms what bedmatic skills she possesses and she is bringing on board to drag out the sexual beast in me.  grin
Yes oooo grin
Imagine a woman listing sexual incompatibility as her reason for divorce?
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 09, 2010
Pataki:

Take it easy Lord Sauron. The living sexual terror of London. grin

By the time you are through with your test driving, would you not have lost this powerful agility of yours? grin No woman wants an expired and shrinked kondo. grin

grin grin grin grin grin
I'm making this my signature. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Sauron1: 3:01am On Mar 09, 2010
Pataki:

By the time you are through with your test driving, would you not have lost this  powerful agility of yours? grin No woman wants an expired and shrinked kondo. grin

Okafor's 3rd law says the more you test the fitter you get.
Non-sexual activities is worse cos you get rusty, slow and unnecessarily anxious. grin

stillwater:

Naa, some people DO get bored.

How can you get bored of your own husband?
I don't geddit.

What about his sweat or saliva from his mouth, ewwwwwwwwwwww!!! How many people's saliva will you taste? Yuck!!!

With the help of Listerine, such thunks don't bovver me. grin

Being a log of wood is sexy to me.  cool

Happy wooding. grin
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

How can you get bored of your own husband?
I don't geddit.

He's not God. cheesy Not only bored, you can also get disgusted. cheesy I hope that helps. cheesy

With the help of Listerine, such thunks don't bovver me. grin

It appears you come with some baggage. I pity your wife. cheesy

Happy wooding. grin

Thanks. cheesy
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Sauron1: 3:12am On Mar 09, 2010
stillwater:

He's not God. cheesy Not only bored, you can also get disgusted. cheesy I hope that helps. cheesy

Why go into marriage?

It appears you come with some baggage. I pity your wife. cheesy

Louis Vuitton baggage. grin
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Pataki: 3:14am On Mar 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

Okafor's 3rd law says the more you test the fitter you get.
Non-sexual activities is worse cos you get rusty, slow and unnecessarily anxious. grin
I trust you for that area! Your exploits speaks massively for you across the length and breadth of London. grin

chic2pimp:

Yes oooo grin
Imagine a woman listing sexual incompatibility as her reason for divorce?
That woman will chop heavy kondo that night! Or best still make I carry woman come house and blow the rooftop with serious moaning!

stillwater:

grin grin grin grin grin
I'm making this my signature. grin grin grin grin
Are you ready to pay subscription fees? grin cool
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Sauron1: 3:16am On Mar 09, 2010
Pataki:

I trust you for that area! Your exploits speaks massively for you across the length and breadth of London. grin

Exploits ke?
I am a born again Christian o.
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

Why go into marriage?

God will not be frowning on you when you have sex, that's why.  grin grin grin

Pataki:

Are you ready to pay subscription fees? grin cool

How do you want it? Debit, credit or cheques? cheesy
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Pataki: 3:23am On Mar 09, 2010
stillwater:

How do you want it? Debit, credit or cheques? cheesy

I prefer debit straight off. No hassles. Just direct transfer. grin

So have you heard from afar of the exploits of Lord Sauron? cheesy

~Sauron~:

I am a born again Christian o.
Then I must have been a born against Christian I reckon! cheesy
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Sauron1: 3:28am On Mar 09, 2010
stillwater:

God will not be frowning on you when you have intimacy, that's why.  grin grin grin

Na wa.

Pataki:

Then I must have been a born against Christian I reckon! cheesy

Don't believe everything you hear.
Some forces are out there to assassinate me character. wink
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Nobody: 3:28am On Mar 09, 2010
Pataki:

I prefer debit straight off. No hassles. Just direct transfer.  grin

So have you heard from afar of the exploits of Lord Sauron? cheesy

I'm going with his born again story.[size=5pt]*He has a gun to my head.*[/size]
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by chic2pimp(m): 3:33am On Mar 09, 2010
Pataki:

That woman will chop heavy kondo that night! Or best still make I carry woman come house and blow the rooftop with serious moaning!

Exactly grin
So why not yourself that level of embarrasment by making you and her are sexually compatable?
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by bykes(m): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2010
you can go Zap your house boy
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by agathamari(f): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2010
@CyberG read the very first line of the original post very well
Dear Agatha,

as to a 2,000 year old document institutionalizing marriage, i suggest you read up on your history.  marriage existed long before that desert dogma came to be and exists in other religions that are much older including many dead religions.  my coments were made on a purly biological information which any doctor or professor can explaine to you in deapth.  you have a DESIRE for se/x not a NEED.  they are two completly differnt concepts.  if you fail to understand the difference i suggest you get yourself a dictionary.  either way it seems like a trip to the library/bookstore is inorder for you.
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by mex004(m): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2010
Gbam !
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by inumidunk(f): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2010
i think you didn't love your husband cos if you love him you will want to be near him, all you need is no string attach sex, pls if you feel that way towards him you need to find a way to love him like telling him to find a way to look sexy u can even hang around with him to know your sexual feelings, hope for the best ok grin
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Ladfrey: 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2010
there is somethhing u r hiding from ur husband or u better go and c ur pastor ok lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by tmubee(m): 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2010
@miss B, are you implying that this husband did not taste free sample before he bought the goods? Then im sef get hand for im wahala. If she turned cold fish before the wedding then the guy would've been well warned. If it was post-wedding, yawa don gas be dat!
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by tmubee(m): 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2010
I'm a proper realistic. Obviously, the sample has to be tasted before delivery by a sensible buyer. The after-sales service too seems to be horrible. Unless this woman isn't telling us something else - like maybe she has a 'something' or he has 'something'.
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by sjeezy8: 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2010
its the husbands fault - he should ahve been turning the babe on before marriage, I cant marry a chicks that isnt sexually attracted to me(which i doubt can ever happen) lmfao.
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by tmubee(m): 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2010
I imagine the username, stillwater belongs to a woman. To be asking how many people's salive or sweat you should experience cannot be coming from a man. And the person who doesn't want a 'tired kondo' should remember that it's actually a slack or worn out 'nyanya' that becomes a problem.
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by tmubee(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2010
@agathamari, you described that 2,000 year old document well - desert dogma. And all the mutilations that happened to it are even far younger than 2,000 years. But I think your 'desire' obviously refers to a woman's point of view. A man's 'desire' for s*x isn't that limited.
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by agathamari(f): 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2010
tmubee:

@agathamari, you described that 2,000 year old document well - desert dogma. And all the mutilations that happened to it are even far younger than 2,000 years. But I think your 'desire' obviously refers to a woman's point of view. A man's 'desire' for s*x isn't that limited.
show me medicaly or biologicaly speaking how se/x is more then a desire for either gender? no creature on the face of the planet will die or go insane if they dont have se/x, therefor it is not a necessity for life but a hormonal desire
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by yuslakay(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2010
hehehehehe, wat a crazeee issue,but i think maybe the man PRICK is not big enough compare to d 1 she used to, talkin 4rm xperierience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Be A Prisoner Of Engagement / After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) / Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.