Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! (15314 Views)

I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter / Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother / Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by MrsChima(f): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2012
CyberG: Dear Agatha,

Thank you very much for your advice to people like us. I have a very big problem and I don’t know how to get out of it. I got married last year. Since then whenever I want to have sex with my husband, I don’t get aroused and sometimes I don’t feel like having sex. What do I do or my husband to for me to get aroused or feel sexy. Again when is the best time to get pregnant?

Funmi

Source: http://odili.net/news/source/2010/feb/27/400.html

This peaked my interest. . .how is this possible for recently married folks?

She needs to see a medical doctor because there are some vaginal diseases treatable and tolerable. Treatable diseases are more likely to go away with proper medication and care. Tolerable diseases are managed, but doesn't go away even with proper medication and care.

Men must understand that in order for a woman to properly enjoy sex, she needs to be aroused and lubricated. Some women aren't able to self lubricate meaning her lubricative glands aren't functioning as it should. KY jelly is one form of lubricative agent used for vaginal and anal sex.

If your woman isn't lubricated more likely she isn't aroused. If you are into pleasing your woman then you must take time to know what pleases your woman sexually even if she isn't vocal about her desires. Arousal and Lubrication deficiency is very common in women's sexual life.

Some of you have been and are with women suffering from these issues and didn't KNOW IT.
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by Chimaobikalu(m): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
Are you sure you are in love with the man. Do you love him ?.
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by rico73(m): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
camelot: it appears u r not in love with your husband and ur heart is somewhere else undecided
it's either your heart is somewhere else or you married him for the wrong reason. embarassed
camelot: it appears u r not in love with your husband and ur heart is somewhere else undecided
it's either your heart is somewhere else or you married him for the wrong reason.
Re: I Don’t Feel Like Sleeping With My New Husband! by justineu(m): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2012
spikedcylinder: Watch blue film.
. I dey tell u. Dats better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos / Don't Be A Prisoner Of Engagement / Are Medical Doctors Flirts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.