Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? (84111 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by centboy123456(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
Buhari Is A Terrorist

hahahahah guy no kill me wit laff oh abeg take am easy make d g/ay mob no ban u oh
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by rosy1992(f): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wow one man's meat is another man's poison
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
wristbangle:
I am sorry to say but I can't marry a deeper life lady whether socially oriented or not. I can't bare a lady wearing parashute with stench of armpit smell due to over covering her body.

Atimes I wonder how their couples enjoy sex. A deeper life member told me no pre-intimacy, no preamble, they don't even off their shirt during sex sad undecided

gringrin

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by centboy123456(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
The first pix, I can't stop laughing grin

u dey here dey laff if u like no go marry u dey here dey laff
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by wristbangle: 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
I can't remember the last time I tie wrapper grin na bum shorts I dey wear sef grin

Your own version of deeper life make sense o! Bum shorts as a deeper life member? U dey watch TV so? shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by deturla: 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
In as much as I don't discriminate, I can never marry a Deeper Life woman. How person like me wan take cope with a deeper life woman for Christ's sake? Ko possible

That was how a man that married deeper lifer was complaining to me that how rigid his wife is and that he doesn't enjoy sex with his wife due to her over spirituality and non challant attitude towards romance.

One thing that irks me most about them is that they are too socially restrained for my liking, unintelligent, they usually lack rational thinking,
they dress poorly with about 50 shoulders pads on their blouse

The last time I saw daddy Kumuyi wore a 3 pieces suit that costs up to N200k, I just shook my head at his members who wear rags under the guise of making heaven undecided

Tosin!!!

Hmmmn.....
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by femijck(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
bamysquare:
stop posting nonsense here, deeper life will never stop anybody from entering the church, even Muslims are allow not to talk about the bride's family.
...and that your friend is nothing but an hypocrite...U can dress soo beautiful and moderately deeper life are not against than....
Remember that the marriage is more important than marriage and the way u Start Your marriage matters..I seriously pity a marriage built on hypocrisy..

picture of the deeper life wedding I recently attended
This is modesty..... at least u know you're building a home with a woman who will support the family with prayer not prostitutions and insincerity who will one day wake up and think of killing u just to have your wealth to herself. Slay Queen are good but not always in building a family. I will choose a Godly woman who is not an extremist million times over a slay Queen.

No unnecessary spending on painting and competitions.

God bless the few faithful and virtuous ladies left in our country.

Fighting boko haram is now easier than finding a faithful and virtuous lady in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
uzoormah:

After d pictures what next?? ur mentallity is poor
In Olamide voice: O mon 'yan, o mon badoo abi soosi deeper life lo n lo... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Oyindidi(f): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Your own version of deeper life make sense o! Bum shorts as a deeper life member? U dey watch TV so? shocked
I'm not a deeper life member. I like the way their GS preach holiness
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Shalomdee(f): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
I don't attend Deeper Life, but I subscribe to their teachings. I don't use make up, jewelries or attachments and on my wedding day I won't use them either because I appreciate the way God made me to be beautiful. The man who wants to marry me would accept this because God himself who commanded this mod of dressing from me would tell the man in time to acept me that way. Shout out to all my Deeper Life sisters who are proud of who they are!

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by tjmc: 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
They complain because they aren't allowed to bare their cleavages. Thereby not advertising for potential customers that tidy is readily available if u can spray money
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Oyindidi(f): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
bamysquare:
stop posting nonsense here, deeper life will never stop anybody from entering the church, even Muslims are allow not to talk about the bride's family.
...and that your friend is nothing but an hypocrite...U can dress soo beautiful and moderately deeper life are not against than....
Remember that the marriage is more important than wedding and the way u Start Your marriage matters..I seriously pity a marriage built on hypocrisy..

they are rich I guess. Their laws are for the poor
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by jahlid(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
bamysquare:
Remember that the marriage is more important than wedding and the way u Start Your marriage matters..I seriously pity a marriage built on hypocrisy..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by LEXYCOM: 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
The church is monitoring the wedding. Hope they will not come to inspect how d husband nack the wife for room. And pls, does it mean the bride is always a virgin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by YourWife(f): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
bamysquare:

Thanks, I was so pained when I saw the ops write up. I don't attend DL, but as sure as heaven and hell, I won't mind one day. I love their messages, especially Kumuyi's

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by wristbangle: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm not a deeper life member. I like the way their GS preach holiness

The only thing I like about deeper life is their bible study/teaching, they preach salvation, holiness and righteousness unlike some pentecostal churches that preach money alone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by tripoli007(m): 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
cosmatika:
Check ladies who oppose it, dey can never look beautiful without makeup. As for d guys, na secret sin dey cause am

FYI, I've nva attended DL before, neither am I righteous, but I knw dey re on the right path with Jehovah

Young man ,have you forgotten kumuyis son wedding ,the bride wore a gown with her breast out ,he was excommunicated from the church and after 1 month ,the father forgived him .. Dey there

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by deturla: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
YourWife:

Thanks, I was so pained when I saw the ops write up. I don't attend DL, but as sure as heaven and hell, I won't mind one day. I love their messages, especially Kumuyi's

What exactly were you pained about?

The comments on NSL's blog or my questions on NL?

http://deedeesblog.com
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Chimez93: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
I hereby declare Deeper Life a terrorist organisation. This is wickeTness.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
Mindfulness:
Shouldn't all Christian weddings be like that?
Did Jesus not teach humility? Did his parents not use a donkey to travel. Was he not born under the poorest of circumstances and continued to live an ascetic life and led by example to follow him?

Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.

Peter 3:3-4

I am not surprised some sisters do not like it. grin

Just an observation. Did Jesus not travel on a donkey and women had to put their clothes on the ground for Him to step on. If u ask me going by today's standard that is equivalent to riding in a limousine with red carpet. I don't see a crime in looking good on ur day of celebration.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by tosyne2much(m): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
deturla:

Tosin!!!
Hmmmn.....
Abi I no talk am well ni bro? cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by uzoormah(m): 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

In Olamide voice: O mon 'yan, o mon badoo abi soosi deeper life lo n lo... grin grin grin

i no dey go DL
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by daveP(m): 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Im simply against the extremism dl are used to. Im a fan of a low key wedding, and a high class marriage life anyday. Doesnt mean my bride must look like a granny now. My suit doesnt make me holy or unholy, irrespective, i wont go too extreme looking like a london police in long coat or to flashy either. The bride musnt look like water color either. That is where devil is dancing makossa 4rm. Must i look like jon show at my wedding? EXTREMISM!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Oyindidi(f): 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
wristbangle:

That is the only thing I like about deeper life is their bible study/teaching, they preach salvation, holiness and righteousness unlike some pentecostal churches that preach money alone.
No Pastor will stand on his pulpit and start preaching money. I'm yet to see one and if I'm in that congregation and starts talking money. I'll quieting excuse myself.

I don't listen to winning way cos its all about how to make wealth. I'm not saying its wrong but at least balance it.
It is written, seek ye first the kingdom of God and every other thing shall be added/given to you. I want the kingdom not the money. The money is a promise from God( every other thing)
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Dollypeefash: 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Tianahbey:
Yes! Looking natural on your wedding day is the best... No makeup...

Says God I Suppose!
Lwkm grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by tosyne2much(m): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
wristbangle:
I am sorry to say but I can't marry a deeper life lady whether socially oriented or not. I can't bare a lady wearing parashute with stench of armpit smell due to over covering her body.

Atimes I wonder how their couples enjoy sex. A deeper life member told me no pre-intimacy, no preamble, they don't even off their shirt during sex sad undecided

gringrin
Hahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy This one weak me oooo cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Nne5: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
Afam4eva:
Every sane human being should reject deeper life weddings. Even though i never wedded there, i experienced a lot of deeper life weddings as a guest. From the uninspiring printing gown worn by the gown to the nwa teacher tailored suit coat worn by the groom and the fact that food is never enough. The most annoying thing is that after the church wedding you all the guests have to match begind the couple and singing this song...

I'm gong to meet the lord
Where he goeth, i will go
Where he liveth, i will live
His people shall be mine
bla bla bla
grin grin grin grin

Rotflmao
@ bolded I didn't know some other person noticed this.The three deeper life weddings I attended nor be here oo.
Deeper life members dey try sha.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by wristbangle: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
dominique:
I've viewd a deeper life wedding from afar before. No music, venue looked drab with no decorations apart from some balloons here and there, didn't see the bride but the guests' dressing were so plain, the whole setting looked like a village square meeting instead of a wedding. I'm not a flashy person myself but I must look good on my special day. That shouldn't be a sin, should it?

No its not. As long as your outfit is modest and at same beautiful to behold among guests & yourself.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by Asajesus(f): 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin
PoliticalThuG:
Buhari Is A Terrorist
grin
PoliticalThuG:
Buhari Is A Terrorist
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by selingel: 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
doctorbabs:
WHERE IS IT WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE THAT YOU MUST WEAR SUIT/COAT OR WEDDING GOWN BEFORW U COULD BE JOIN AS HUSBAND AND WIFE. MO CHAPTER PR VERSES... JUST KEEP SHOT LIKE HYPOCRITE

Where is it written in the Bible that there was a wedding in the synagogue, talkless in the temple? The only wedding that was recorded which Jesus even attended was a traditional wedding.
I am not against Deeper Life wedding, neither am I in support. It is just a church tradition. It is not by force to attend the church, talkless of wedding there. If their tradition will lead them to heaven, then let's allow them. If yours too is suitable with your way of life and it guarantees you heaven, then, don't compromise. The ultimate thing is making heaven.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by centboy123456(m): 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
IfeomaRash:
It is not the wedding that matters.What really matters is the kind of life the couples will live inside their matrimonial home.Of what benefit will it be to us girls if we have the best wedding and then begin preparing for divorce after three months.Abeg I will gladly accept this type of wedding any time any day

u said well my love and I love to know u I don't mine having I as my wife
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? by globatop: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
And their members could be part of thieving politicians.

Hypocrisy at it's best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.