Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (72811 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
God don answer hin call.. hold unto her very well my brother

Tell her, you are tired of this country and you need to relocate cos even your president does not resides in his country. God might use her for u to travel out grin
this idea is a NO NO! And God don Answer his prayers you think?
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Oju4190: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2017
Dis guy look like Umar farounk Abdulmuttab
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2017
gypsey:
this idea is a NO NO!
No dull am oo myy brother
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 29, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Like hungry wolves

grin
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2017
Maga don pay..
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

No dull am oo myy brother
it would be better if she is the one asking for him to move over. trust me i know! cheesy
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by FKseun(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2017
maxiuc:
Make I start to dey chat up those oyibo women wey full my facebook list

make you dey deceive yourself there!
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by maisauki: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2017
yahoo yahoo mode activated
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2017
FKseun:

make you dey deceive yourself there!
he does not know what he will be getting himself into grin

1 Like

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Chikwado1991(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2017
With banky w voice *will you be my lover,YES OR NO*
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by millhouse: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2017
Daeylar:
Using money to buy a husband again

Story doesn't seem complete
hehehe ..and e fit be her late husband money so ..
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Diso60090(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2017
Danielmoore:
How possible did he use charm?
see where your mind go if you nor get luck nor mean say other person nor get grin
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 29, 2017
just2endowed:
He said he is worried how to repay her angry undecided

Which kind dude be this? when many southy for here they pray for this kind blessing
you mean this is a blessing? shocked iphone and ipad? blessing from were?
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Fortissimo502: 11:53am On Sep 29, 2017
Welcome to the British airway? Smh. Nairaland and dumb fake news.

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 29, 2017
grin

Very lucky guy... grin

But does it mean his love cost every thing she gave? wink
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2017
yea! until he finds out that the woman is in wheelchair or has metal illness grin
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Kwonder(m): 11:57am On Sep 29, 2017
justi4jesu:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Na scam ooo justi... After a day ,he will receive a phone call from the courier company (fake), telling him that his package is with them.

But he needs to pay about 10-15k to clear the goods... If not it won't be delivered to his home address.
When the mugu check the price of ipad and ipjone he will mumusciuosly pay the money.
Naso oyibo like you reach. British for that matter��

By moving this story to FP, Mods are unknowingly promoting this form of scam.

P.S. they won't give you a corporate account to deposit. Which courier company uses a personal account for transaction

13 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2017
Fortissimo502:
Welcome to the British airway? Smh. Nairaland and dumb fake news.
precisely! cheesy and british airways do not do sending or receiving money

8 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by tempex88(m): 11:57am On Sep 29, 2017
The white lady is recruiting for ISIS in Nigeria. SHe saw the mark on his forehead that shows he is devout Muslim. Guy my simple advice is for you to report the lady to all security agencies that come s to ur head both local and national
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by elmodee7(m): 11:57am On Sep 29, 2017
true love or yy
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by vertueptime: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
story sounds fishy. whites in england are broke. and looking at that white lady she definitely looks broke . this hausa boy no talk true. i think he is trying to increase his rep amongst his friends by concocting this story. like hey guys a white lady thinks i am very handsome

See beef
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Oyibo women always looking for love where there is none esp those fat old ugly ones.

Owerri guys now go be like "chai see client" grin.
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by sameni123(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Niggas....go do run bomb this woman now ...I can bet she go don recieve over 5k friends request
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by roqrules04(m): 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
The receipt is Edited undecided undecided
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by skayT: 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hammer my foot! How dumb can most commenters be? This guy is about to be ripped(local yahoo things).Hin body go soon phone am lol

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by ibkayee(f): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lmao
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by sukkot: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
vertueptime:

See beef
I peep game. looking at the hausa boy he looks like he is from a wealthy home. may be the son of a politician or something. i went to school with many of them. i know exactly how they look and dress. that is a wealthy hausa boy playing games. he bought those things himself.
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by mikool007(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Na your wedding present you receive so grin
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by doe: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nigerians can’t be this dumb!!

Fake..... nothing like British airway!
Postcode does not exist.
British airways don’t do direct courier
The airway bill look like something from Aba!

FAKE

4 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Smith35(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
I CAN CONFIRM TO YOU THAT THIS POST IS VERY UNTRUE. HAD A SIMILAR STORY BUT MINE WAS BBM YEARS AGO. THE SAME IPHONE N MACBOOK IS WHAT HE OFFERED SAYING HIS WIFE DIED AND HE’S HAD TO FEND FOR HIS DAUGHTER ALONE BUT WOULD LOVE TO COME AND MARRY IN AFRICA WITH MY HELP AS HIS FRIEND. WHERE’S TH HAUSA GUY’S PICTURE HOLDING OR USING THIS GADGETS? ITS A SCAM! HE CLAIMED TO HAVE SENT IT THROUGH BA AS WELL BUT WHEN I CALLED, THEY ASKED THAT I PAY MONEY TO A GTB ACCOUNT BEFORE GETTING THE GADGETS BUT THEY WERE SO DESPERATE AND THAT GAVE THEM UP BEFORE I BAILED AND D “OYINBO” DON DELETE HIMSELF.

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by teflonjake(m): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
rozayx5:
grin grin grin

Benin Boys

i see ur signature

Signed n sealed
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
rozayx5:
grin grin grin

Benin Boys

i see ur signature
na aboki no be Benin guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.