Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (72785 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Saintsammurai(m): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
lalas247 is this not your mate? Lol.
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by robosky02(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
nonsense

inferiority complex

why not buy her a jeep to prove you are better
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by IDKadiri: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
ME SEF TIRE
DIS ONE NA REAL BRITISH AIRWAY
LMAO

janedearie:
I smell lies!
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
Heeeee.....you kidneys na in me dey pity.
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by noruwasman(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
God don answer hin call.. hold unto her very well my brother

Tell her, you are tired of this country and you need to relocate cos even your president does not resides in his country. God might use her for u to travel out grin

lols, your comments fit fit make person fent( you want the aboki to leave behind his brother for this country with who?)
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
Search for that name and message her at your own peril .
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by noruwasman(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
tayo60:
Me self need this o grin
TAH...!
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I have succeeded in tracing out the girl on Facebook, she denied the while story and promised to report the guy to the Interpol
bad guy grin enemy of progress,a minister for lieology gringrin
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by enemyofprogress: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
abdelrahman:
bad guy grin enemy of progress,a minister for lieology gringrin
tongue tongue
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Stylz69(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Fake news. This is how this scam goes

Due to this fake publicity, people will begin to accept friend requests from this fake Jenny girl

Then they will begin to receive the same fake waybill and tap into the testimony of the fake guy.

Then they'll be asked to pay some money for duties for a fake waybill to receive a non-existent iphone and ipad

considering they have read the fake news and believed, they'll all pay the money

One guy in the south western part of nigeria will get rich.
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by DMarvel(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
Adaumunocha:
He's indeed lucky... But why expose all d details?
Did you just mentioned lucky? Far from it sweetie. This is a strategy dear, prospective scammers look up to the name of the sender and eventually get scammed.
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by KENZINCO(m): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abeg make I go accept all the pending oyibo friend request that I've been ignoring on my face book since
Get ready to hear my testimony later
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by TDonald: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abokiiii too mumu, see format wey them give this one, before he knows it they would ask him to pay some cash to clear the goods... That's the moment he would realize he has been scammed

This local yahoo sef dey pay

Which stupid mod moved this rubbish scam story to FP sef

1 Like

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Ucchgatti042(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
Interesting!
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by JastSiryin(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
Is it just me or does the the pic of that oyinbo lady resemble that of a frigging psychopath! Guy run for your life!! lol
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Dmelkowking50(m): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
My man go ahead and marry her ....treat her well.... who Naija money sucking ladies eep?
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by luckyogor(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Na lie,big scam,this is another method of online scam,hahahahahahahahahahahaaahahha,bad niggers .
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by belindar: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
This is Lie from the pit of hell.
The airway bill in the post is on google as a scam.
You can deceive only fools like you.
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Pidginwhisper: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
Kwonder:

Na scam ooo justi... After a day ,he will receive a phone call from the courier company (fake), telling him that his package is with them.

But he needs to pay about 10-15k to clear the goods... If not it won't be delivered to his home address.
When the mugu check the price of ipad and ipjone he will mumusciuosly pay the money.
Naso oyibo like you reach. British for that matter��

By moving this story to FP, Mods are unknowingly promoting this form of scam.

P.S. they won't give you a corporate account to deposit. Which courier company uses a personal account for transaction
Funny enough me sef dey this line of parol...na e make the thing funny..anyways aboki go always be aboki grin
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by DeWisedon(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
so for Una mind now Una wan make I follow enter this Lamborghini of lies abi, guy talk true,who do the jazz for you? abeg I go like make you direct me there, I dey seriousooo
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Lalas247(f): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lalas247 is this not your mate? Lol.
Hahah Saint lol the girl try o
Ahhh she try wells awon big girls .. me work to hard to be giving away freebies ... kolewerk grin
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Saintsammurai(m): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:

Hahah Saint lol the girl try o
Ahhh she try wells awon big girls .. me work to hard to be giving away freebies ... kolewerk grin
hahaha you better work harder... more grease to your elbow..

1 Like

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Adaumunocha(f): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
DMarvel:
Did you just mentioned lucky? Far from it sweetie. This is a strategy dear, prospective scammers look up to the name of the sender and eventually get scammed.
Hmmmm, that's another twist to it. But which G guy would b so dumb as to get Scammed like that? Guys ain't smiling
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by HunterofPigs: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
islamforpig:
this one is better unlike our afonja who is bringing half dead fat old white women as there wife.

Another Pig and Idiot spotted. Go take a swim.

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by vicardino(m): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
Baba scamming ayee, nah today
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by talk2habisco: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
my turn will soon come
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by dlawsamesq(m): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
The guy is a learner...... Scam Alert.
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by CDCEO001: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
Good for him if is true.
But if you look at the receipt you can tell is fake, something is fishy.
Also if you track the number, even if it has been received, you'll get the info online.
He is probably just trolling.
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by kindheart1234: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
The story is not true. I have been sent such too. Did you ask if the guy has received the apple laptop and iphone? Its a fraud. I have been sent exact pictures too. My guy, soji urself o. :PThe story is not true. I have been sent such too. Did you ask if the guy has received the apple laptop and iphone? Its a fraud. I have been sent exact pictures too. My guy, soji urself o.
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Phemmyhohjor(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
It's a scam jhor... format wey don cast.
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by jacko007(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
It's a total scam o, I had a friend who I rescued from falling into this scam. He was asked to pay #35000 to an individual account in lagos before is goods would be sent to him from lagos, with the exact receipt. So I Google British airways for its company logo to confirm its authentication but noting valid was achieved, so I spoke with the caller from lagos British airways and asked him to take 200 pounds from the 900 pounds sent by the lady, then forward the remain packages to us, but he declined.. cry

Abeg no fall for this kind scam o
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Palaver: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
God don answer hin call.. hold unto her very well my brother

Tell her, you are tired of this country and you need to relocate cos even your president does not resides in his country. God might use her for u to travel out grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.