Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (72786 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Henrylenovo4363: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
She is a generous type. kudos to that.
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by EshjayLee(m): 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
One day, I will receive something like this.
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by uchennaakunne(m): 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
bmxshop:
Format.
your head dey there.... Dem nearly use this format scam me... But as a Street guy I code on time

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by AuroraB(f): 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
kowema:
She will like to marry him??..
So she already proposed as per the bread winner..

Some men are without pride n dignity .
grin cool cool cool
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
Kwonder:

Na scam ooo justi... After a day ,he will receive a phone call from the courier company (fake), telling him that his package is with them.
But he needs to pay about 10-15k to clear the goods... If not it won't be delivered to his home address.
When the mugu check the price of ipad and ipjone he will mumusciuosly pay the money.
Naso oyibo like you reach. British for that matter��
You don talk everything finish. And anything make am loose guard, e don be for am. Na so one of my guy take loose guard 10k on wednesday. Na dis same format dem use for am.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Kobicove(m): 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
Why is he sharing the info on social media?
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by GMbuharii: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mallams...parasites to the whole world
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by iamDjSkukie(m): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Eleda masun Oya turn up. Dis kind blessing is wat i need soon o. Legit of d highest order
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
See more >>>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/drunk-love-white-lady-sends-iphone-apple-macbook-pro-nigerian-guy-photos.html

Lalasticlala and Mynd44 the dispatch note attached here is fake and is what yahoo boys have been using to scam people in Nigeria.

A reverse Google image search will prove it to be fake.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by mukhcech(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
Kwonder:

Na scam ooo justi... After a day ,he will receive a phone call from the courier company (fake), telling him that his package is with them.

But he needs to pay about 10-15k to clear the goods... If not it won't be delivered to his home address.
When the mugu check the price of ipad and ipjone he will mumusciuosly pay the money.
Naso oyibo like you reach. British for that matter��

By moving this story to FP, Mods are unknowingly promoting this form of scam.

Asin. Great Scam. the woman works with Apple self. MUMU nigerian Scammers.

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by isahsalee: 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
mumu girl
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by UncutSk(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:
I'm pretty sure yahoo boys are all over Facebook by now searching that name... grin
am on it
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by JaffyJoe(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
bmxshop:
Format.

Lol you sabi wella. An outdate scam sef. British Airways indeed grin
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by davillian(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Thank you we SARS will look for him.
His bail is 1.5million.
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by HORLADY(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lies. Scammers. He should ve snap with the stuff. Dem don carry this guy maga

1 Like

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Lalasticlala and Mynd44 the dispatch note attached here is fake and is what yahoo boys have been using to scam people in Nigeria.

A reverse Google image search will prove it to be fake.

See � https://www.nairaland.com/2431460/beware-guy-scam

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
HORLADY:
Lies. Scammers. He should ve snap with the stuff. Dem don carry this guy maga

Your head dey there.
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by gbagyiza: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
sukkot:
story sounds fishy. whites in england are broke. and looking at that white lady she definitely looks broke . this hausa boy no talk true. i think he is trying to increase his rep amongst his friends by concocting this story. like hey guys a white lady thinks i am very handsome

I agree with your analysis..I became suspicious of the boy when it was reported that he posted the message in hausa..which implies he cant communicate in English. so, in which language did he communicate with the woman.
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
UncutSk:
am on it

grin... You just confirmed you're a yahoo boy
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Marshalxv(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
jobaltol:
The guy na mumu...why would you put the madam's pix on fb without her consent...she can sue you for breach of privacy.

Also, he don cast the madam as a cheerful giver...so other upcoming yahoo boys go start to dey disturb her...

So u self fall for this scam,its a new format bro.by putting the name and pix people will rush to Facebook and search her who happens to be the guy himself. na so ,hustle don start be that

1 Like

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by hamdash(m): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
na which baba do d jazz make d baba do one 4 me oo ;Dna which baba do d jazz make d baba do one 4 me oo
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by sukkot: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
gbagyiza:
[color=#770077][/color]

I agree with your analysis..I became suspicious of the boy when it was reported that he posted the message in hausa..which implies he cant communicate in English. so, in which language did he communicate with the woman.
exactly bro. good astute observation. you should be a detective
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
He travels to see her, they harvest his internal organs then dump his black ass corpse! Better be careful man.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by UncutSk(m): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

grin... You just confirmed you're a yahoo boy
no i didn't
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by vertueptime: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
I peep game. looking at the hausa boy he looks like he is from a wealthy home. may be the son of a politician or something. i went to school with many of them. i know exactly how they look and dress. that is a wealthy hausa boy playing games. he bought those things himself.

U cld be right

1 Like

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by urvillagepeoplee(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
he will not only pay 7k5 for delivery,he will be asked to pay another 20k to 30k because the scammer will tell him customs detected money inside the package while scanning it,igarra boys I hail Una.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Marshalxv(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
A Yahoo boy sighted .I know by now many gullible Nigerians and nairalanders must have added that woman .future clients

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by farihafaheemah(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
God don answer hin call.. hold unto her very well my brother

Tell her, you are tired of this country and you need to relocate cos even your president does not resides in his country. God might use her for u to travel out grin
Bad nigga. See my people. Don't corrupt innocent mind ooo
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by wolfofallstreet(m): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
Story sounds one kind, Why didn't he pose with the mac and iphone, why just pictures of the mac and iphone, plus am i the only one that noticed the iphone is a IP 4 or 4s. #justsaying
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Veetee(m): 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
That name 'pretty Jenny' is a suspect, white ladies don't use such name on facebook, the guy is up to something

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by bankeeyz(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
grin dats good for u man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.