Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (72828 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by obua: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Look at the waybill. Its a scam. It even has customs phone number

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man identified as Kwankwason Mohammed has revealed how social media is turning out to be a blessing for him. According to a story which he shared in Hausa language, the young man accepted a Facebook request from a lady named Pretty Jenny. According to him, few minutes after accepting the Facebook request, she chatted him up and from there, their friendship started.

After some days, she wanted to do video call with him but he told her it was not possible due to the type of phone he was using.

The lady who is based in England decided to acquire some expensive gadgets for the young man such as iPhone and Apple MacBook Pro which she sent to him via British Airways including some cash to sustain himself with.

According to the young man, the lady who claims she likes him very much - disclosed that her husband died long time ago as she will like to marry him.

The young man revealed that he has been excited about the gifts but is worried about how to repay her.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/drunk-love-white-lady-sends-iphone-apple-macbook-pro-nigerian-guy-photos.html

It's a bloody scam. I almost fell for it last year.

The scammer would eventually call from BA Lagos and.request money for it to be shipped to his address in the North.

Many pqople have fallen for it over.and over again.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by jamex93(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
congratulations

I remember some times back I met this guy on bbm he asked we do video call on iPhone I said I don't have

he said he was going to send one to me, after long talk I never really got to believe him, he also sent this attachment to me Dat I should go and collect the gadget

I never went, because I really did not trust the whole stuff

up till this moment I can't even tell if it's real or not

1 Like

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Kwonder(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
WHIZKIDEFE:
You don talk everything finish. And anything make am loose guard, e don be for am. Na so one of my guy take loose guard 10k on wednesday. Na dis same format dem use for am.
Bros that one better... My own na one of my friend babe. Nothing wey i no tell this babe. She said she must pay the 10k. I even spoke to the so called courier person in her presence and asked him not to worry that I'll come to pick the goods from their office, i even started laughing with the guy and told him to send me their courier company account number not personal account.... This babe still refused, i wanted to cry... She borrowed 10k and went to fidelity bank to deposit.
Na that dey i know say ,once woman make up their mind.... Make i no talk the remaining... grin grin embarassed

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by elyonchee(f): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
God don answer hin call.. hold unto her very well my brother

Tell her, you are tired of this country and you need to relocate cos even your president does not resides in his country. God might use her for u to travel out grin
God please help me to find that kind of person on facebook.
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by IVORY2009(m): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
Wow shocked

Na real wa, this seems to be some form of unbelievable to some peeps grin grin while lady sent stuff to a Nigerian, considering our image outside the country
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by EazyMoh(m): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
I don't believe the Mods bring this unverified blatant lie to fp!
I have seen THREE exact situations where people were duped by a very similar pictures of Mac book and an Ipad. At the end they'd ask you to pay for local courier service to deliver it to you.

It's an elaborate scam, and am sure the dude never received those items. May be she promised him and sent that fake receipt then he started celebrating.
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
Scam post...receipt forged....gat loads of d receipts format...google search and you will see..its just a mere template scammers get to scam

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by EazyMoh(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
jamex93:
congratulations

I remember some times back I met this guy on bbm he asked we do video call on iPhone I said I don't have

he said he was going to send one to me, after long talk I never really got to believe him, he also sent this attachment to me Dat I should go and collect the gadget

I never went, because I really did not trust the whole stuff

up till this moment I can't even tell if it's real or not
God bless it's 419, most probably Nigerians. Three of my friends got the same thing. two of them even sent 20k and 15k for local courier claiming that the package has arrived Abuja.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by jamex93(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
EazyMoh:

God bless it's 419, most probably Nigerians. Three of my friends got the same thing. two of them even sent 20k and 15k for local courier claiming that the package has arrived Abuja.

hmmmm,

the whole thing is just too sweet to be real

I almost believed the man sha

1 Like

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by bamirotola: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Guys this is pure lies... D last time I checked British airways does not do courier services, nd did kind of thing the guy himself is a scammer... I have experienced this before and gone to British embassy abuja, wetin even pain me b say I carry uber go cos I dey feel fly cos I wan collect macbook pro nd I phone 6

D fake oyinbo added me on Bbm, decided to be my friend dn asked we make Skype call, ivtold him I can't do that ere cosbof my fone nd tarrif, I proposed Bbm or what's app call, be said its not compartj ke with his fone, be offered to send me exactly what d op alleged.... Later be sent me DT same document nd told me to call d num on it, na our naija babe pick am...

On getting to d embassy, I even walked in majestically , I met 4 people apart from d security, only for me to kno DT dey are there for d same mack book and iPhone... D security told me over 20 ppl came DT day for d dsame tin say na scam, DT British airways does not do courier, I called den back , they said i will avvto pay 20 k to claim it, afterwarfs alas dey did not pick calk again....

What D's guy is doing
1) trying to make people believe him
2) link greedy naijq with whites DT offers d same iphone and all den scam dem

This guy is a scammer

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by DanielsParker(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
sender's name ' Pretty Jenny'
Issokay!

1 Like

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by bejeria101(m): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
sexybbstar:
The guy hammer without doing yahoo yahoo

She yahoo-ed him!
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by scent9(f): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
maxiuc:
Make I start to dey chat up those oyibo women wey full my facebook list
dat is d way forward my broda. cheesy
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by wtfcoded: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
maxiuc:
Make I start to dey chat up those oyibo women wey full my facebook list
i dey tell u oo
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by enemyofprogress: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
I have succeeded in tracing out the girl on Facebook, she denied the while story and promised to report the guy to the Interpol
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Rheema23: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Kwonder:

Na scam ooo justi... After a day ,he will receive a phone call from the courier company (fake), telling him that his package is with them.

But he needs to pay about 10-15k to clear the goods... If not it won't be delivered to his home address.
When the mugu check the price of ipad and ipjone he will mumusciuosly pay the money.
Naso oyibo like you reach. British for that matter��

By moving this story to FP, Mods are unknowingly promoting this form of scam.

P.S. they won't give you a corporate account to deposit. Which courier company uses a personal account for transaction
Exactly. So true
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by grafixdon: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
That airway bill is fake, designed in cdr, the stamp is also fake.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Urchman27(m): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
elyonchee:
God please help me to find that kind of person on facebook.
dnt ever pray that kind prayer becoz na pure scam. na god save me if not for google search i wil have paid them 10k just to recive the goods
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by hustla(m): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Mrfixitxtech: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
Na scam.. Lol... . The scam as been going on a long time
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by tillaman(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
A british woman? Never!!! Looking at the receipt alone tells it all, plus the op said he posted his testimony in hausa so how then was he able communicate with Pretty Jenny, and moreover looking at the receipt, you can tell from the font of the names, seems some dude with magic fingers has altered the receipt, its not even dated sef, I know this story can't be true and why would she send an iPhone 4, and looking at the MacBook carton you can tell it's not the same with that of the one one the bed lol,smh
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
I hope your kidney and other vital organs are in good shape because I'm seeing someone harvesting them
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by wexler(m): 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
E be like say na diz guy pics go sure for now o

Uploading new profile pics grin
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Wolfbrother(m): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
This is really really really really really bad photoshop

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6035936_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

1 Like

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Critiker: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
Guy, It is a scam. Please do not fall for it. I know too sure that , you have not received the so-called phone and Lapi
run for your life1
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
kowema:
She will like to marry him??..
So she already proposed as per the bread winner..

Some men are without pride n dignity .
angry grin
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by islamforpig: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man identified as Kwankwason Mohammed has revealed how social media is turning out to be a blessing for him. According to a story which he shared in Hausa language, the young man accepted a Facebook request from a lady named Pretty Jenny. According to him, few minutes after accepting the Facebook request, she chatted him up and from there, their friendship started.

After some days, she wanted to do video call with him but he told her it was not possible due to the type of phone he was using.

The lady who is based in England decided to acquire some expensive gadgets for the young man such as iPhone and Apple MacBook Pro which she sent to him via British Airways including some cash to sustain himself with.

According to the young man, the lady who claims she likes him very much - disclosed that her husband died long time ago as she will like to marry him.

The young man revealed that he has been excited about the gifts but is worried about how to repay her.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/drunk-love-white-lady-sends-iphone-apple-macbook-pro-nigerian-guy-photos.html
this one is better unlike our afonja who is bringing half dead fat old white women as there wife.
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Critiker: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Guy, It is a scam. Please do not fall for it. I know too sure that , you have not received the so-called phone and Lapi
run for your life!
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
I have had two american friends from Facebook asking me to come to US too. A lot of white ppl are just generally nice.
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Jadeng: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
Bros,
What have you been telling her o?
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
kindnyce:
Northern Guys are cool
No gra gra
No yahoo yahoo
No yahoo plus
No fetish
No milfs
No rituals
No Drugs

I rest my case.add yours

Fixed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.