Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,916 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do (38965 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! / I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by DjAndroid: 6:45am On Oct 02, 2017
fatymore:
dont get that emboldened part. HND same as SSCE.. What sort of comparison is that... Has HND been downgraded so low like that... Would have been better if you say Bsc is more valued than HND
Don't mind that olodo

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by tunde4top(m): 6:47am On Oct 02, 2017
Confused977:
Good afternoon everyone here. I have been an ardent of this forum so, I felt it wouldn't be bad to bare my heart here as I know I'd surely get an advice that will make me see clearer. Please bear with me as I am not very perfect when it comes to expressing my self in writing. Pls pardon my write-up should you see it as too long. I just want to bare it all so one can know what to tell me. Thanks.
My Name is Amanda. I lost my parents when I was sixteen . I am from a family of five. I was about to sit for WAEC before the sudden demise of my parents. I had to drop out of school cus I couldn't pay bills and my older siblings were still struggling, so I got a job. I worked as a cleaner say for 2 years and I was able to save up something and enrolled for WAEC AND GCE and I passed. I tried my first admission it didn't so the second year someone told me to try a Polytechnic and fortunately I got admitted. I joined school but I kept working and I saved up some bucks and at the end of my ND at federal poly Auchi my G. P was 3.40 yes! I cried for joy.
I. T (Industrial Training) started and I felt it would make more sense If I could start something little within my environment. Since I knew a lot about female bags and wears I held on to the idea and started. My customer base grew as I went from department to department showing and convincing the "big girls" in school about my goods. I approached just anybody so long you female. I kept moving at that pace until I was heavily sought after. My room became my boutique.
Why I am confused now
All glory to God I have been able to establish a good relationship with people who sale to me on credit which allows me own varieties and sell more.
1. Not to exaggerate, I make a minimum of 40 to 45k a month as my own.
2. I ain't rich but I think I am comfortable for a young lady of my age. I will be 24 3rd October.
I focused more on my business and I didn't join my mates for the HND session. My reason was; after school now, I go carry certificate they Waka up and down. Make I kuku use this small money wey I don save use am run my business first as I thought school can wait. could I be wrong?

# I have a course mate who traveled overseas after our ND and she has been encouraging me to come over since I could afford the travel expenses (not to lie, I was considering this also which made me forget going back for my HND.)
Now my question is if you were me would you go back to school? I am of the opinion that schooling in Nigeria without a good back up could leave me frustrated after graduation. No job.
# if you were me would you just continue with your business and open up a shop or would you travel out, get a job and go to school there?
Pls advice Me as I would be turning 24 in no time and I am JUST CONFUSED embarassed I have the feeling that any decision I make at this point would either make or destroy me permanently. Pls help a sister embarassed
Should I go back to school? cus my dad always wanted me to get an education but I feel I should be able to know what works as times have changed.
Pls I am open to any form of advice. God bless.
Cc. Lalasticlala, seun or any mod. I'd appreciate if you can move it to the right section or where it could get a wider view. Thanks
Thorpido
Raine80 et all...
BiafranBushboy
Hakeem4
I can't really remember usernames embarassed

Dont surrender your business as a risk for an HND. It does not worth it at all. My best advice for you madam is that you should continue with your work, re-invest your profits or expand, and at the same time further your education at NOUN (with low tuition fees). NOUN certificate is now very much respected compared to then and you will also have enough time to norture your business for divine growth. You can even settle down along the line as well.
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by Asajesus(f): 6:48am On Oct 02, 2017
Confused977:

Bro My both parents are Yorubas. As I couldn't get a University my parents and people told me to hold the polytechnic then. That's how the vehicle of life dropped me here.
P. S. I am from a very poor home. All my aim is to make sure no man Will look down on me and my siblings when the time comes. That's why we all are on our feet.
She stays in Dubai.
And bro, NO! I CAN'T BE INVOLVED IN that you implying. I naturally have the phobia of laying with a man cuz the few I tried as a result of relationship made me truly understand that s*e Waka no follow my destiny come. I only end up being psychologically and mentally traumatized so I settled that long ago. But I believe on my own if I can keep working hard, Baba God go fit dey make way for me. You get? Pls look at it again. Thanks.
please let me contribute my little opinion here, my dear continue years ur business n schooling.. trust me the only job in Dubai is prostitution... I know of ladies who travel to Dubai with two weeks visas but ends up staying up to two years without paper, always hiding. one was later deported n her eye was scanned she will never enter Dubai again.... the other is still paying the millions the madam claimed she is owing her, while they seized her passport. ..so please I beg u with God establish your self well....u can always travel....
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by PROPHETmichael: 6:50am On Oct 02, 2017
Confused977:

# I have a course mate who traveled overseas after our ND and she has been encouraging me to come over since I could afford the travel expenses (not to lie, I was considering this also which made me forget going back for my HND.)

My question is, where in abroad is your friend base? Is it Italy or Malaysia?

If it is any of the above mentioned places, then continue with what you are doing now.
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by Trustworthiness: 6:51am On Oct 02, 2017
Confused977:

Thanks and God bless you my dear friend. I know say me I be all weather even if na to wash plate, me I can. So far it's legit... I can. Shebi make I find way travel Abi? Since the money dey my hand now so that I no go give in to pressure of joining HND AS form Don dey close. embarassed

hmmmmm

I see someone who had already made up her mind travelling abroad.

At age of 24 for a girl, time is not on your side.

At age 24, your chance of getting a good and well paid job is getting slimmer, unless you have good connection or God is on your side. So, going to school for the purpose of securing a good jod afterwards is a bad investment and wrong thought.

Who says if you have a good business that is well expanded, you can't get visa easily to any country in the world or get admission into any school abroad to further your education and develop your business simultaneously?

So, my sister think deeply, before jumping into abroad things. It is always not to good abroad.

My advice to you is this. Expand your business outside the school premises, but still ensure you keep your contacts in the school and other institutions such as banks, other schools around, companies etc. Plan to further your education if you see it impact on your business in the nearest future or change to a course that will impact your business.
Do not abandon your business at any time for anything, be it schooling, abroad or any other thing.

Do not allow the abroad thing freak you. You may end up becoming a prostitute or slaves of others. The abroad thing does not pay for everybody. Some went and becomes successful after several illegal deals and some dead in the process of trying to be successful, while some remain poorer compare to their status while they were in Naija.

A word is enough for a wise
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by nams77: 6:57am On Oct 02, 2017
Confused977:
Pls I am still open to more opinions. Thanks embarassed
Hello lady. I admire your tenacity and purpose-driven life. Most girls in ur condition would have jumped into prostitution.
Now to solution. Never ever leave ur business. It has potential. I am now a strong advocate for even graduates to get a skill or business.
Continue your education when you are ready. Maybe part-time (don't know if that is still obtainable in universities or poly now).
As for the travelling out? It may likely cause you pain. I have a gut feeling about this. What is your friend doing there? Is she telling you the truth? Is Dubai really a place that allows ladies to hustle?
Business then school. I'm not so sure of the traveling out. God bless you
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by enilove(m): 7:00am On Oct 02, 2017
As you can see from the various advises you got , you wil not be able to make up your mind rather get you more confused.

Why not try God. God is your Creator and He has giving you a destiny which you must fulfil. Go to God in prayer and table youur request before Him. You will not regret it.

Many have travel abroad and are for ever thankful to God for it. Likewise some are regretting their decision for travellig.
Many have gone to school and are doing VERY VERY WELL , while some have never used their certificates to work but doing their business and are not regretting going to school or reading to Doctorates level and some are languishing.

It is God that knows what the future holds for you.

I would have suggested you go on part time and continue with your business which is like using two stones to kill a bird. By doing so, you cannot complain of joblessness in the future. When you will eventually settle down to marry , you will have time for yourself,husband and children. There is also nothing like being sacked in the future.
But if that is not God's plan for you , it is extremely dangerous.

It is simple, just ask God what His plans are for your life. Remember:

Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. [6] In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by holysainbj(m): 7:02am On Oct 02, 2017
kimbraa:
In order not to come off as Rude, egoistic, like you've labelled me or saucy. I think you're a HND holder and found my comment offensive. If you're truthful to yourself, that certificate places a cap on you in the labour market and if you're not a mediocre who's comfortable with her achievement, you'd want to acquire higher degrees which is for your own good. I think I've said enough, goodnight.
So people with HND are mediocres? Madam fear God o, the way we blab online eh! Life hasn't dealt with you, if you don suffer small like the OP, your mannerism won't be this despicable.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by murphyibiam15(m): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2017
kimbraa:
What's the difference between a HND holder and an SSCE holder in the labour market?. I can't even compare a HND holder to a B.Sc holder 'cause I'll be doing the HND holder a favour.
you're not an employer madam.. I'm a medical doctor and most administrative staffs in the teaching hospital I work are HND holders... stop hyping the so called bsc many people have that can't secure them job

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by emyguz(m): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2017
hello confused977, the thing is, traveling abroad one thing buh getting a job there/being financially stable in a foreign country needs more than just marketing skills.

With what you've said to have achieved here in Nigeria, well I have no doubt you'd survive anywhere else.

1. You'd need to ascertain if your friend is �100% tusted.
2. you need to know more about what she does over there, and see how that works out for you.
3. Overload your skill set.
4. Be sure you understand the pros and cons of the country you're travelling into

As we both know, certificate ain't everything, buh skill can take you place. so if you think your current skill set will keep you alive and kicking in the foreign land then you have my blessings. If not, Nigeria is still manageable.
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2017
my candid advice, don't travel anywhere!
stay in ur con3, finish ur HND, get married b4 dreaming of travel.

I 've worked for IOM & my sister, if u hear some lady's story who were comfortable but lured to go overseas for legit jobs bit ended up been enslaved for prostituition, then u will say wat I am telling u now is jez simple truth.
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:13am On Oct 02, 2017
ur friend is a prostitute & she's pushing u to come join her, EOD!
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by faithfulfaith9(m): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2017
My sister the good thing there is you could further your education and still keep running your education at the same time, you see going abroad can still wait.my point is
1. In your school there you have made a name for your self (a good name at that) and good relationship with people
2. You have also succeeded in creating a good business atmosphere and environment and your market is there already common sis, so what stopping you from proceeding with your studies, nothing is, at least your lectures aren't 24/7 which makes it even more fun
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by onyokometer: 7:19am On Oct 02, 2017
I advice you to forget about going abroad now,focus on expanding your business now. Also enroll for HND part time. Many young girls abroad are prostituting. Your friend may be fallen for that and want you to fall too. Remember that all that glitters are not gold. The best advice is always the one you give yourself. Good luck.
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by Talkizcheap: 7:20am On Oct 02, 2017
I checked him out, and guess what...he's a chartered accountant. Tell me how he became a group managing director of first bank with just a HND?. The dude probably did some courses either online or physical you know nothing of, and for him to be a chartered account means he did ICAN which gave him a playing field for his career path.

@Kimara, going by your narratives every should by now understand what you mean without making a calculus out of it, but you further leave us wondering about ur capacity to adequately comprehend, analyze and even profer solutions. One would wonder how u thriving with these level of thinking. No beef sis. Am not pain cos am way out of that league but you only leave me with so many thoughts.
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by Sulaimon01(m): 7:20am On Oct 02, 2017
Don't know if you're going to read this, but here's my 50cent : Why are you bent on HND when you have the option of a BSc.- through DE, with what you have now - your skill and business, your business would thrive as well in a University environment, in fact, they're going to be willing to buy for higher prices. Plus, your travel can wait, you can always go after your degree, and then if you go and your friend disappoints, you're probably resume your business and there's every chance that you'd fair better over there and then you could even enrol for further studies, but ultimately, put the Almighty first! I hope you make the best decision!
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by seangy4konji: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2017
I noticed that u post like a burukutu drinker. And like to argue with nothing to back it up. Just has baseless like a kid.because you keep talking about further the education and hnd is mediocre.are you blind or is it not this same post?his young lady just said with she saved?she won't be able to do business again after paying sćool fees,accommodation and all.someone using all her last saved change to go for hnd,how will she get money to further go for bsc?d lady who called you egoistic is right.u v a problem and u don't know u do
kimbraa:
In order not to come off as Rude, egoistic, like you've labelled me or saucy. I think you're a HND holder and found my comment offensive. If you're truthful to yourself, that certificate places a cap on you in the labour market and if you're not a mediocre who's comfortable with her achievement, you'd want to acquire higher degrees which is for your own good. I think I've said enough, goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by evansjeff(m): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2017
Confused977:
Good afternoon everyone here. I have been an ardent of this forum so, I felt it wouldn't be bad to bare my heart here as I know I'd surely get an advice that will make me see clearer. Please bear with me as I am not very perfect when it comes to expressing my self in writing. Pls pardon my write-up should you see it as too long. I just want to bare it all so one can know what to tell me. Thanks.
My Name is Amanda. I lost my parents when I was sixteen . I am from a family of five. I was about to sit for WAEC before the sudden demise of my parents. I had to drop out of school cus I couldn't pay bills and my older siblings were still struggling, so I got a job. I worked as a cleaner say for 2 years and I was able to save up something and enrolled for WAEC AND GCE and I passed. I tried my first admission it didn't so the second year someone told me to try a Polytechnic and fortunately I got admitted. I joined school but I kept working and I saved up some bucks and at the end of my ND at federal poly Auchi my G. P was 3.40 yes! I cried for joy.
I. T (Industrial Training) started and I felt it would make more sense If I could start something little within my environment. Since I knew a lot about female bags and wears I held on to the idea and started. My customer base grew as I went from department to department showing and convincing the "big girls" in school about my goods. I approached just anybody so long you female. I kept moving at that pace until I was heavily sought after. My room became my boutique.
Why I am confused now
All glory to God I have been able to establish a good relationship with people who sale to me on credit which allows me own varieties and sell more.
1. Not to exaggerate, I make a minimum of 40 to 45k a month as my own.
2. I ain't rich but I think I am comfortable for a young lady of my age. I will be 24 3rd October.
I focused more on my business and I didn't join my mates for the HND session. My reason was; after school now, I go carry certificate they Waka up and down. Make I kuku use this small money wey I don save use am run my business first as I thought school can wait. could I be wrong?

Now my question is if you were me would you go back to school? I am of the opinion that schooling in Nigeria without a good back up could leave me frustrated after graduation. No job.
# if you were me would you just continue with your business and open up a shop or would you travel out, get a job and go to school there?
Pls advice Me as I would be turning 24 in no time and I am JUST CONFUSED embarassed I have the feeling that any decision I make at this point would either make or destroy me permanently. Pls help a sister embarassed
Should I go back to school? cus my dad always wanted me to get an education but I feel I should be able to know what works as times have changed.
Pls I am open to any form of advice. God bless.
Cc. Lalasticlala, seun or any mod. I'd appreciate if you can move it to the right section or where it could get a wider view. Thanks
Thorpido
Raine80 et all...
BiafranBushboy
Hakeem4
I can't really remember usernames embarassed

Babe, after reading your post as well as summarising subsequent comments, I think you have a great future already, its just about not making a significant mistake now. I do not know if my opinion matters anymore since you must have seen many but then I still have to say it for the sake of emphasis.

Use your ND to secure admission into a University (I will prefer uniben if you can). Then continue your business while in school, I tell you, you would even have a larger market for your business. If you still want to travel after school, then you may but I tell you, It's always not a case of no job after school as you always hear, I am a living testimony. But even if it's so, you still have your business which you can hold on to and even expand until something better comes.

Note, I'm from Edo, Benin to be precise, when I hear Abroad, I know why I'm solidly against it. Let me tell you, even if you know yourself, and how you can't stoop so low as to engaging in prostitution over there, trust me, any mistake or discouragement you get in whatever you plan to do while Abroad will lead you straight back into it out of frustration. All the friends from Nigeria you'll make there have nothing else to say to you other than the quickest escape route.

I hope you take the right decision.
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by TEYA: 7:25am On Oct 02, 2017
Florblu:
Babe, please travel out of the country that's if your friend is capable of securing you a permanent visa. Over there you can earn money with your skill(making bags) and go to school as well.

Well she may end up being a prostitute in a foreign land. You think you just travel to a European country and start making a living selling bags? Na wa o!
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by maxti: 7:27am On Oct 02, 2017
fatymore:
dont get that emboldened part. HND same as SSCE.. What sort of comparison is that... Has HND been downgraded so low like that... Would have been better if you say Bsc is more valued than HND

I would even advice HND first. It's just two years. Bsc for her might consume more financially as its straight four years.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by chizzy4eazy(f): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2017
blove going bck to schl is good but since u are afraid of finance y dnt y continue ya biz n make it a very big one then hand it over to one of ur sibling who is sensible n then travle after making sure ur freind is genuinly trying to help u. so dat u dnt fall bck to nothing incase of oversea eventuality. thank me leta
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by ibietela2(m): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2017
Are you based in PH?
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by Chidinmaluv22(f): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2017
nne
try DE. get into university for a degree course then as well expand your business more

then, small small he saving alot for the travel, when your business is established,by then u might have finished school, you can travel, set it younger ones over the business, teach them. the travel out with ur hubby and be sending them goods Here. also you can now work and study further over there. (Msc)
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by micflo28(m): 7:37am On Oct 02, 2017
Please my dear sister, if you don't know the nature of what your friend does abroad forget about her. Most nigerians are suffering and beg to come back plus naija is a nation where u can thrive in business without multiple task breaking your neck like abroad. I candidly advice u face ur business in Nigeria, make it grow big by expansion and addition of more business scope. Grow in business then later consider going back to school while still running ur business.
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:43am On Oct 02, 2017
OK. Firstly, I applaud your entrepreneurial spirit as a young woman. At 24, you have done well for yourself.

I also want to point out these things and hope you consider going back to school.

1. Your first set of customers who made your hustle grow were your fellow students. The school environment is the best place to test your business skills.

Furthering your education wouldn't have affected your business... But probably would have grown it. Students and fashion is like bread and butter.

2. No certificate is ever a waste. No education is ever a waste of time. You never know where the knowledge will be useful. Not in the area of employment but just life generally.

3. Travelling overseas is not the solution. "The grass is greener where you water it. " but if you must relocate, make sure you have the right papers and also learn a skill that will make you most sort after over there. You can even enroll in a vocational school over there.

4. Yes the Nigerian educational sector isn't encouraging, but no education or certificate is ever a waste.

5. Pray. Ask for direction from the One who knows the future.

Good luck!
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by eboiga(f): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2017
Please continue with your business and go to NOUN
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by youngvizzy1(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2017
These people are confusing this girl... follow your instincts my dear
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by madampresident(f): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2017
We share the same birthday, Oct 3. I just wanna wish you a very happy birthday tomorrow.
October borns are smart people. You will figure out the best decision eventually.
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by tosyne2much(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2017
tbliss22:

Hello,
I must first of all appreciate your doggedness and hardworking spirit which had paved way for you, compared to some other lazy young girls roaming the streets of lagos looking for one magga to siphon.

You have failed to realize despite all odds things turned out to be going smoothly. I see God's favor all around you, but why not expand your tentacles to a larger area in your business. One great thing in life is to discover your grip to financial success early.

However, you can also learn some other skills related to fashion; Bead making, decoration stuff e.t.c. God had shown you favor in your own country, make good use of the opportunity and ensure have a good stand.

As regards a degree or HND, my advice is just go for an HND and get your NYSC certificate sharply which I guess by 25 you should be through. Naija is messed up but smart people are still doing well without thinking of traveling abroad.

Just let your friend be because for the fact that you don't know what she does for leaving, you might regret that decision of traveling without establishing your business or education back here is Nigeria.

Finally, take it or leave it you are directly building a good fortune for your unborn children, you don't need to wait for one broke guy to come establish that for you. Please pray and ask for more of God's protection as you break more ground, because you know what?? Naija's soil is really fertile for your seed of skills, think about it.
I like quoting wise people cheesy

Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by bababodmas(m): 7:57am On Oct 02, 2017
Confused977:

God bless you Bro and thanks for taking your time to read.
Firstly, I have really been on the travel section and I have read the pains of been an illegal immigrant. So If traveling turns out best then it's either I patiently follow due process or nothing.
Secondly bro no naaa I ain't desperate I am just weighing the options before me. I am only scared of going broke and like I keep reading here, no MAN WANTS A BROKE ASS. Now, Should I go back to school, what guarantee do I have I will get a job after school ? As I do not know anyone in "High places" if that doesn't pawn out well then who go gree give me money to start business again. Abeg who?
Remember
I said the money I have now, once I register for school will only be used totally for payment of bills I.e accommodation, school fees and so on... Please check it again and see what ur opinion is finally. Thanks.
One thing I like about you is that you seem to be very intelligent... You write well and I presume you speak well too... That said...
I believe you will have to make the decision for your self after all has been said...
My own advice would be for you to discover what mattes most to you.... What are your visions? Make your decisions based on your vision for your life....
I was once faced with choosing between two jobs... I ended up choosing the least paying job for the other which also came with an accommodation. Why? Because I have a vision for my life... It helped me decide when the sky was at its darkest..

My friend.... Find your X (purpose)
#thebrandsultan
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by AdeniyiA(m): 8:00am On Oct 02, 2017
Mostly those who dont have a thriving business seek to go back to school, there are classes of education and formal education is over hyped in Nigeria. Is it necessarily a vehicle to success and prosperity??
She can write and communicate in English and she also has a thriving business. If i may ask what exactly are you trying to achieve with education? (I mean you reading this).
My only advise is, you should not leave your business, but if you can combine it with your education, fine.
But make sure you also diversify. Nothing lasts forever
Re: Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do by tosyne2much(m): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2017
Tuatara:

You have just shown how ignorant and uninformed you are. Because if you were current, you would know that steps are being taken to equalize HND and BSc. and for your info; because most companies like cheap labour, OND holders easily get jobs this days. Even banks employ ND holders this days and pay them less. So get your facts right, HND is not on the same level with SSCE.

OP I'll advise you to try and further ur education (BSc. /HND) while still running ur business, it won't be easy, but you've done it before. God bless you.

*Tuatara (BSc.,MSc.)
It's a lot easier for an OND holder to get a job than both BSC/HND holders

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) / Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing / Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.