Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You (14203 Views)

5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / 13 Clear Signs To Know She Enjoys Having Sex With You. (nauthy Friday 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tahra:
Hahahaha.gringringrin

Lol. How you doing T
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I for say makkydebbie, but she go soon insult me again.
Lol... Oya, help me Nominate.
Maybe 1 of dose zombies for politics section
I nomiate my guy sarrki.....dude would dance 2 ur tune if given food alone

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

so d guy short sef

lemme just see a thread wer he would call any girl ugly again t
You're also guilty of that.
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Oyindidi(f): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Dude always spewing from both sides of his mouth. Thank God say he don use hin hand judge hin matter.

Bleached up, kpomo lips bobo. cheesy kiss
I didn't understand at first. Sorry for not believing you earlier.
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by makydebbie(f): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... Outside here, I will give you a query letter for typing this.

But since it is Nairaland, I consider this irrelevant.

What if I transfer 10k to your account, would you stop typing bullshit to me?

#RealTalk.
Don't transfer your worthless inheritance to me. Your generation will feed on that 10k. I'll stop quoting you when you stop being an unnecessary bully.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

No laugh my man... See the short, ug..ly thing wey no reach 4.9ft with black lips dey call another guy ugly...

This life sef!!

You don see am for real life before ni? . grin
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
what is wrong with you people del someone created a thread and you all derailed it.
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tahra:
You're also guilty of that.
Yup......I did that

But Jude own is 2 much
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Zenith...

And make sure you go sign agreement not to insult anybody again for Nairaland...

Because I am trying to purge romance section. Because of people like you.

After you sign, you will get alert.

Then you remove that name from your siggy and stop acting like a hungry man...

North Koreans no get money, money is in Europe and America.. Lol

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by iamJ(m): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Zenith...

And make sure you go sign agreement not to insult anybody again for Nairaland...

Because I am trying to purge romance section. Because of people like you.

After you sign, you will get alert.

Then you remove that name from your siggy and stop acting like a hungry man...

North Koreans no get money, money is in Europe and America.. Lol
excuses enter

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
Trying too hard to be noticed. Park well for corner joor! Silly dumb thing
who are you referring to madam thread derailer
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Oyindidi(f): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Don't transfer your worthless inheritance to me. Your generation will feed on that 10k. I'll stop quoting you when you stop being an unnecessary bully.

And meaningless most times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Oyindidi(f): 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
EzeEbira:

who are you referring to madam thread derailer
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by iamJ(m): 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Yup......I did that

But Jude own is 2 much
i dont want ban, if not u and bush for see real madness
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
I will keep on supporting my alma mate.....I don't care if u say anything about me.......God has been helping me thru out
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Blackhawk01: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
As in, you just described it perfectly. You con add bobo again funny babe. grin grin grin

I dash him kiss sef, he needs to well soon.
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
No, he insulted and let it slide but I noticed how he attacked other alongside that mgbeke feeling fly

lmao

you right though

but honestly e no concern me..............my own na just to laugh at the funny comments grin

you should try to ignore too and just laugh.................its less stressful that way smiley smiley............just let it all slide smiley
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by makydebbie(f): 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm always good, you? I heard I'm broke. No be to Photoshop yourself put on top car make you rich.

Are you still using that number?
Lol he's a fake azz broke nigga feeling funky on NL. I'll collect your number from Rola or Stan. I'm supposed to change my Sim now that I'm in Gh but I haven't.
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by iamJ(m): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Where the hell is Jude...

My offer expires in 10 mins, and I unfollow this thread.
same tactics ur jambite used to escape last time

Me and u know that ure broke but continue acting
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
i dont want ban, if not u and bush for see real madness

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by makydebbie(f): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
And meaningless most times
Don't mind him, he types for likes. grin
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

well make i chill first

na una know mourinho pass afterall grin

meanwhile sunshineg come laugh small o........benn laughing since myself cheesy cheesy
grin laugh about what jare
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=thepussyhunter post=61033489][/quote]You can laugh sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Yup......I did that

But Jude own is 2 much
Let people without sin cast the first stone.The both of you are the same.Elenu meji.undecided
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by makydebbie(f): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

When the kpomo lips is heavy how will he be well with that heavy load on his face? grin
Donaldduke2019:

Ur defence dey leak

Newcastle for score pass 1 yesterday if dey get beta finishers

baba forget that one

did you see how we continously attacked dem.........we had a whooping 26 shots on goal....the 5th time we've had more than 15 shots on goal this season

we just werent lucky........manu wey dey face small small team since nkor undecided

1 Like

Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeeew
You people on this forum are mannerless, a good topic was created and you brought your life problems here. anyways its not my business

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by iamJ(m): 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
You are not handsome yourself,you are just there in case you dont know. angry You go just dey yarn dust for here anyhow,you get problem jare.Wait wait shey na everyday you dey craze nii?

says the girl that has been after a rasta for a year plus, a girl that isnt bold enough to show her face, i will pass, no use ur rasta ugliness take grade me biko

2 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by iamJ(m): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tahra:
Let people without sin cast the first stone.The both of you are the same.Elenu meji.undecided
bia know ur level here, keep me out of ur talk
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by iamJ(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

yeye i get gift for u ooooo grin
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

baba forget that one

did you see how we continously attacked dem.........we had a whooping 26 shots on goal....the 5th time we've had more than 15 shots on goal this season

we just werent lucky........manu wey dey face small small team since nkor undecided
Wych useless teams.......We are good dis season....no doubt.....Ibrakadaba would soon return
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Oyindidi(f): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

you right though

but honestly e no concern me..............my own na just to laugh at the funny comments grin

you should try to ignore too and just laugh.................its less stressful that way smiley smiley............just let it all slide smiley
I say my mind, I don't know how to laugh at meaningless posts. That mgbeke has insulted me severally but I kept mute. Calling me broke like he can boast of 3k in his account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It / Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar / How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.