Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You (14207 Views)

5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / 13 Clear Signs To Know She Enjoys Having Sex With You. (nauthy Friday 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Blackhawk01: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Yup......I did that

But Jude own is 2 much

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Coming from you?

You are in no way better than Jude. As a matter of fact, any right thinking person would pick Jude over you any day. If a question is asked a million times, you'll definitely get the same answer from him either negative or positive. But with you, a single question will yield million answers. My man, why you always lying, why? shocked

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hmmm ! so unfortunate !
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
EzeEbira:
You people on this forum are mannerless, a good topic was created and you brought your life problems here. anyways its not my business
baba no vex ahbeg.....it was a nice post all d way...just had 2 quote a goat...
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by makydebbie(f): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
EzeEbira:

You people on this forum are mannerless,
a good topic was created and you brought your life problems here.
anyways its not my business
Good, so mind your business.
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol. How you doing T
Stop am,e don do.
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by makydebbie(f): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Coming from you?

You are in no way better than Jude. As a matter of fact, any right thinking person would pick Jude over you any day. If a question is asked a million times, you'll definitely get the same answer from him either negative or positive. But with you, a single question will yield million answers. My man, why you always lying, why? shocked
The kpomo lips is too heavy to say the truth joor grin
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Coming from you?

k
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Don't transfer your worthless inheritance to me. Your generation will feed on that 10k. I'll stop quoting you when you stop being an unnecessary bully.

Lol... You see? I knew you were gonna insult me...

I am shocked you didn't take this offer. Stay cool mehn!!

Gotta go. wink
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
bia know ur level here, keep me out of ur talk
Did I mention you?Abeg swerve!
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Blackhawk01: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
When the kpomo lips is heavy how will he be well with that heavy load on his face? grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Babez, I weak for hin matter but I'm not surprised tho, seems it's a general thing. Lol.
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
gringringrincheesy

Why are you laughing? undecided , these niggas derailed your beautiful thread cry mynd44 please come and serve the detailers food oo(ban) .

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
sunshineG:
grin laugh about what jare

boss check from page 0 jareh

shiii just about started from there cheesy

some people no just get chill

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamJ:
excuses enter

Sha...me for not taking this offer !!

Just write "I won't insult anyone again"

Gbaaamm!!! 5k goes into your account!!
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Oyindidi(f): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
EzeEbira:

You people on this forum are mannerless,
a good topic was created and you brought your life problems here.
anyways its not my business
Eze, no vexgrin this na good topic?grin
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tahra:
Stop am,e don do.

Okay babe... I am even out...

Enjoy...
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Blackhawk01: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
The kpomo lips is too heavy to say the truth joor grin

Haaaa! Now I see the reason for the kpomo lips keh, that's where he stores his lies. Hmmmmnnn! I see... embarassed
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
You can laugh sha cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

thought you were gonna go savage too for a moment there cheesy
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Coming from you?

He did exactly the same thing on another thread,i tire for him matter.Makydebbie gringrin wehdone.
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Oyindidi(f): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm not heartless to the extent that I'll take your family's inheritance. How will you guys survive thanks to your irredeemable stupidity?
This your mouthgrin
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by SingleDaddy: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Is this true?. IamKashybaby , you now v a BF on NL shocked while i was gone?
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by BiafranBushBoy: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm not heartless to the extent that I'll take your family's inheritance. How will you guys survive thanks to your irredeemable stupidity?

Lol... You can insult ooo...

You are using harsh words on me...

Did I steal your only pant or something?

Stop insulting jare...

2 Likes

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by makydebbie(f): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Haaaa! Now I see the reason for the kpomo lips keh, that's where he stores his lies. Hmmmmnnn! I see... embarassed
Tarah see something oo grin grin
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

boss check from page 0 jareh

shiii just about started from there cheesy

some people no just get chill
grin grin grabs a bowl of garri

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by iamJ(m): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Sha...me for not taking this offer !!

Just write "I won't insult anyone again"

Gbaaamm!!! 5k goes into your account!!

i just received my salary plus bonuses

Guy we are not mates

1 Like

Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Okay babe... I am even out...
Enjoy...
No dey abuse my friends.Why are you picking on debbie?Stop am.
Oyindidi:
Eze, no vexgrin this na good topic?grin
I was enjoying the thread until you guys came to spoil it,
buy wait o how come you all know each other like this.
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by RoyalBlak007: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
OfficialDad:

Why are you laughing? undecided , these niggas derailed your beautiful thread cry mynd44 please come and serve the detailers food oo(ban) .

I had/have no intention of the thread gracing FP

& also

I'm not surprised the thread is being derailed , ITS "ROMANCE SECTION"

smiley
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by makydebbie(f): 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... You can insult ooo...

You are using harsh words on me...

Did I steal your only pant or something?

Stop insulting jare...
Is it not your gf's white turned brown pant you're currently wearing? grin
Donaldduke2019:

Wych useless teams.......We are good dis season....no doubt.....Ibrakadaba would soon return

okay na

we'll see come oct 14 cool

lemme go back to wtching this movie
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
I say my mind, I don't know how to laugh at meaningless posts. That mgbeke has insulted me severally but I kept mute. Calling me broke like he can boast of 3k in his account.

heheheh
ojkay hun

try not to get hurt though smiley
Re: Clear Signs That She Is Crazy About You by Oyindidi(f): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Childish rants, maky free am abeg

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Any Lady That Says She Doesn't Masturbate Is A Pathetic Liar / 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You / How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.