Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double (84274 Views)

Xenophobia: Oyo Gives 32 Returnees N30,000 Each / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Fake Buhari: Fani Kayode Gives 32 Reasons To Show Buhari Has Been Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by raphaeladeyele: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
what is FFK problems & wat is it look for
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by kolmart: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
This rouge called FFK is getting mad he needs a medical attention
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by FrankGiel: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
magoo10:
The presidency should come out to debunk these information's and not just directing soldiers against those who have been giving this info.

Garba shehu should come and do his job these are very weighty allegations that have atom of possibility.

Asari dokubo made the same assertion in a video released today ,Nnamdi KANU also said same before the military invasion.
Weighty allegations!!! Why are Nigerians this foolish?? So if a mad man comes out to say u are mad, you will release epistle to prove why you are not mad! Abeg go and rest...

FFK is an example of a man no longer taking his medication's

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

And you believe PMB's wife and kids will go along with this mega farce?

Or they don't know their husband and father, too?

Do you think that, to please a cabal, they would allow their father/husband to be forever robbed the dignity of a proper, befitting burial?

FFK is on meth. He's now seeing things.
why would they want to give up,their perks

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Ramanto(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
This is so daft and dumb.. Same robbotic buhari visited the US?? RUBBISH

6 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by ngelbee(f): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
To me Buhari is cloned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
I WILL START BELIEVING,IF HE STARTS VISITING OTHER PART OF NIGERIA, WHICH THE FORMER WOULDN'T HAVE
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by raymondFirstborn(m): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
eflintsone:
this is the most useless and foolish thing i have ever read online... ffk nd co showed how dull and stupid dey are...well many fools will believe this, first they said pmb is dead, he came back nd pulled the nation outta recession... nothing to talk bout pmb now they are talking about him been cloned ����

dont you know that every human on earth, has a double.

we can not be too sure, remember earlier, the presidents wife said Buhari was controlled by a Cabal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by magoo10(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
FrankGiel:

Weighty allegations!!! Why are Nigerians this foolish?? So if a mad man comes out to say u are mad, you will release epistle to prove why you are not mad! Abeg go and rest...

you should bother about the image of Nigeria outside and how serious the international community will take Nigeria than calling fani a mad man.

4 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ojiofor:
Naija grin grin.

Fulani and power anything is possible.
%100000000! Anything and i mean anything!
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by spartoki: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
FFK has just truly spoken the mind of the people. cos even the blind knows that this is not the PMB as our president. come to think of if "WHAT WAS THE PRESIDENT SPEACH" IN THE 1st October independence [b][/b]day,
abeg politicians bring back Buhariwe voted for not and impostor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by othman11(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
diegwu01:
I agree with FFK, this is a New replaced Buhari
Lets all show Love to the New Buhari and support him with all our might and return him and Osinbajo in 2019.
The Old wicked Buhari died a long time ago.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
The usefulness of a computer monitor is to SEE before printing
Human mind also functions (to some extent) like monitor
Thinking doesn't make u stupid
Saying something like these (if true) betrays the presence of a virus free mind
You should @least consider the sane audience
Too much SiFi movies and perhaps, some dry pawpaw leaf.
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by kolmart: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
This stupid and yoruba bastard rogues is part of those enemy of the state that wants PMB dead now that the man survive it he have started another useless campaign this type of people are not suppose to be living among woman being, I know some big head with small brain will also support him and call for clarification assemble of mad people.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Klington: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
hardfact

Nnamdi kalu has always been right

It's obvious

Believe that impostor is buhari at ur own risk

One chance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by cristianisraeli: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
saddam had a double so am not suprised here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
ehie:
why would they want to give up,their perks

What!!??!! Perks, for their Dad!

I'm sure you won't go that way in their shoes, or would you?

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Oblang(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
magoo10:
It is trash to you but not to the international community.

Lol. This ppl are their quick to call international community. Presidency does not owe anyone any explanation as regards if buhari is double or not. Anyone that think he's not buhari should prove it....

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by ikorodureporta: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
grin so where's d original Buhari? He forgot how African China transformed afta his UK jail cheesy
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Must it be ait? Why not post it on your YouTube account....very idiotic man
Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by diegwu01: 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Femi Fani Kayode, just before logging into Facebook or Twitter

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by shino62: 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
FrancisDiote:
May God help us in this country. Though i doubt it but of a fact he is more agile than before.

And doesnt use his glasses
such reveals the power of God. A sign for those who believe in His might.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by AnanseK(m): 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
We know that group of drugs , classical hallucinogens like LSD , Mescaline and other ergotamine derivatives that FFK is addicted to, will always give him such perceptual anomalies , but at this stage I will blame his psychiatrist. FFK's changes in thought and detachment from reality are getting out of hand. I wonder what diagnostic criteria his shrink is using but I will recommend sessions of elecrtronvulsive therapy and use straight jacket before this fellow Nigerian (FFK) does further harm to himself. We enjoy his tomfoolery, we don't want to lose him.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Danchibez: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
It's unfortunate that Nigerians are been deceived on daily basis by the so called presidency. Truth must not be hide forever, soon all hidden truth must be revealed. May d soul of Dora Akunyiri rest in perfect peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by okunega1: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
FFK has been replaced with robot, his reasoning has changed. he now say what he is programmed to say

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by blaqoracle: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
magoo10:
The presidency should come out to debunk these information's and not just directing soldiers against those who have been giving this info.
you mean the presidency should come out to debunk a psychiatric patient with a registered mental certificate.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by arsenal33: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
akinade28:
Somebody should pls explain to me exactly what is FFK's problem
I just don't get, though I'm not a Buhari fan, I'm anxiously anticipating 2019 so that we can vote him out

and vote who in? from what party?

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
FrankGiel:

How do you know if its TRUE or NOT, do you live in AsoRock.

See anything is possible as the Northerners want to hold un to power.

6 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
magoo10:
Sure,these are very weighty allegations .

Weighty or dumb?

3 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Icon79(m): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
FFK is clown. FFK is to the political world, what Kemi Olunloyo is to the blogsphere.

Don't take him serious....just use him as a comic relief.

O pari

akinade28:
Somebody should pls explain to me exactly what is FFK's problem
I just don't get, though I'm not a Buhari fan, I'm anxiously anticipating 2019 so that we can vote him out

4 Likes

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by ORIGI(m): 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
mmb:
FFK is a terrorist. because anybody who associates with a terrorist is a terrorist too.

MUMU

1 Like

Re: FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double by Akinz0126(m): 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
fidalgo19:
So people can be dumb like this.
Even a baby can identify his father from an imposter.

That's true but oga na 9ja we dey all you need is a shut up and you'll forever hold your ...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) / Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.