Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (97266 Views)

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by VincentLee007(m): 2:32am On Oct 06, 2017
; Dylan
u guys are funny
d woman did what she thinks is the best
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by ruggedtimi(m): 2:33am On Oct 06, 2017
KunkAcid:

Oga, the woman never said the husband denied her sex. She said, the husband's joystick is too small & she does not feel it inside her.

I don't even know why u quoted that scriptures coz it has nothing to do with small joystick and a woman leaving her marriage because of it.

All things must be received with thanksgiving including her man's small joystick.

But she is a greedy & ungrateful woman.

She deserves to be raped by village masquerades!
her husband no dey satisfy her so is more like him depriving his wife from her sexual desire...she has to move on in order to avoid adultery
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by ruggedtimi(m): 2:34am On Oct 06, 2017
KunkAcid:

Oga, the woman never said the husband denied her sex. She said, the husband's joystick is too small & she does not feel it inside her.

I don't even know why u quoted that scriptures coz it has nothing to do with small joystick and a woman leaving her marriage because of it.

All things must be received with thanksgiving including her man's small joystick.

But she is a greedy & ungrateful woman.

She deserves to be raped by village masquerades!
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Ishilove: 2:43am On Oct 06, 2017
She needs a womb shifter.

Oh well...
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by abike12(f): 3:00am On Oct 06, 2017
aiye le o ibosi o
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Ssms(m): 3:18am On Oct 06, 2017
YeyeGirl:
"Who no like better tin make I see oooo". #Singing# grin.. But short cassava means ntin na..There are oda ways 2 satisfy a lady.. I guess her husband na " Ancient of days".. Ndi Nnamdi azikwe regime...
wat other ways oo joor for dose who have same problem.......help a breaking home grin grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by xblaze1: 3:39am On Oct 06, 2017
sad Hmmm! Don't even know what to say. Anyway sha, click on my profile to learn my secret.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Funjosh(m): 3:41am On Oct 06, 2017
abike12:
aiye le o ibosi o
aiye dorikodo koyemi to.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 06, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Very shocking & shameful.

So sexual gratification only is the reason why she went into marriage. God gave her a caring husband but she despises his joystick.

This woman is so ungrateful!

Useless & worthless piece of trash.

Agu; Ngozi's ex banker husband with small joystick spotted.

The thing really pain you ooo.. e show well well grin cheesy

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 06, 2017
This one is leaving her marriage bcoz of small rod..last week or so the other one was cheating on her husband who has a big rod with a small rod side niqqa...wetin this rod dey cause?? Anyway she's a good woman some for stay only to dey cheat on d guy steady. She did the right thing at least we all deserve to be happy in this one life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Ironi: 3:57am On Oct 06, 2017
Nigerian women and big dicks are like...69..
They just like it big, meanwhile Nigerian men are small

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Toks2008(m): 3:57am On Oct 06, 2017
This is I always tell ladies to check the size and condition of that guy before saying I do and it's not about sleeping with him.

Let him go naked before you and just a simple hug or kiss from you should kick start the thing and give you an idea of the size and functionality.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Pavarottii(m): 3:57am On Oct 06, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

So sexual gratification only is the reason why she went into marriage. God gave her a caring husband but she despises his joystick.

My guy u should be smart enough to read in between the lines. She already has another man else that's she is seeing. All these are just cover up stories .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 06, 2017
sukkot:
its a black thing. the black race is cursed with a bottomless pit desire. you will see one person stealing billions of dollars. its a race of people who are never satisfied if they dont have the most or the biggest or most expensive . the bottomless pit race. i have had the fortune of witnessing several nude beaches and i see all these white men with 2 inch dicks with extremely beautiful wives and the wives holding unto them lovingly and walking arm in arm on the beach and in my mind all the while i am thinking ? no black woman will ever be with any of these guys and be showing that much affection. she would be thinking of where to get the big cucumber and ditch the guy. point being ? black women are size queens but its not their fault. its the curse of bottomless pit that has enveloped the whole black race. that insatiable greed. the desire for more more more
No doubt they love their 2inch husbands but they still cheat outside on the regular Like normal... I'm not just saying it

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Toks2008(m): 4:07am On Oct 06, 2017
Pavarottii:

My guy u should be smart enough to read in between the lines. She already has another man else that's she is seeing. All these are just cover up stories .

It may surprise you to know that the husband may not have a small penis but it just might be her cravings for extra big dck as a result of her past affairs.

A lady who have dated a guy with 9inches long and say 6 inches girth can never be satisfied with a 6inchlong and 4inch girth dck. Shall we say a 6inch dck no try?

If she was a virgin when she married the guy and she remains faithful I guess she won't have this problem.

This is why a lady usually cheats on her husband cos she will always run back to an ex that does wonders with her in bed.

Ladies are mysterious set of people...always wanting to get the best of everything and will not mind getting married to one man for financial comfort and sleeping with another for sexual satisfaction.

My prayer for this lady is that a crazy violent guy with big banana should fall on her so that as she enjoys the big banana,she will also enjoy several punches then she will pray for a caring guy with mosquito thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by henryhemon(m): 4:13am On Oct 06, 2017
flawlessT:
E better make she leave the marriage rather than to cheat sha... Na she dey wear the shoes so she know whr e dey pinch her

What makes you think she isn't cheating? She's definitely getting it else where to have compared with her husband's dick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by henryhemon(m): 4:21am On Oct 06, 2017
sukkot:
rubbish. these are people on cheap package holidays. sorry to burst your bubble but most white people are poor and struggling and all the money they spend is debt. so it has absolutely nothing to do with money. and you say the ladies are pretending ? really ? when they are all on the nude beach stroking and sucking the 2 inches as if their life depended on it. thats what people do on these hedonistic nude beaches. the woman spends most of her time on her knees worshipping that 2 inch cock. i have seen it with my own eyes. lol . point is black women are just bottomless pits. insatiable. and you see it in every aspect of their lives. they want the nigga with the flashiest car or the most money. white women ? they will love their poor husband till death. black women are a special breed of women on this planet. you will kill yourself trying to satisfy a black woman cuz she can never be satisfied lmao

Most black women not all. They percentage of 'Not all' is insignificant though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by fof1: 4:27am On Oct 06, 2017
flawlessT:
E better make she leave the marriage rather than to cheat sha... Na she dey wear the shoes so she know whr e dey pinch her

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH REASONS. INFIDELITY IS A BURDEN REQUIRING GOD'S SURGICAL KNIFE ANY DAY...
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by BABYOLICO(f): 4:50am On Oct 06, 2017
what
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Sike(m): 4:53am On Oct 06, 2017
Awon Omo t'ika bo'di.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 06, 2017
Chukason1:

you sound pained
grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Slimgenius(f): 5:06am On Oct 06, 2017
Chukason1:

you sound pained
��
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Slimgenius(f): 5:08am On Oct 06, 2017
Charles4075:
How's she an olosho na anty?
Someone can't have deep penetration in peace again?
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by TolaniLuv: 5:09am On Oct 06, 2017
For the dick! Woman will do anything for the dick!
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by mfm04622: 5:10am On Oct 06, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

So you prefer she messes around while married? Or continue to suffer in silence?
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by oshe11: 5:11am On Oct 06, 2017
AreaFada2:

Blessed are the big-PREEKED, for they are the peacemakers. grin grin cheesy cheesy

Make una nor wunjure person with laugh jare. cheesy grin
Women often refuse to admit how sweet preek is. Always pretending.

But wait oh. Dem nor chook chook demself before dem marry? shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin

No mind that woman....
she dey find excuse

They wud alws say the PREEK is small nt knowin that its their Punny that is WIDEgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Fxwarrior: 5:12am On Oct 06, 2017
yaqq:
obgeni! after una don describe the bank address una still de hide name! when we say testing before buying is the best some hypocritical being will always claim ignorance!
what about embarrassing moment for the guy, I just can't even place myself in his shoes.
prick wie don produce pikin fa!
ds woman no be borehole she get ooo na dam tunnel she get abeg

What is the essence of privacy after giving both their first names, details and address. Those who know them, even their colleagues at the bank will know its them and how will it affect the esteem of the man. Beside is it a crime to have small kini fah? This reporter should be hanged.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by nehiz(m): 5:26am On Oct 06, 2017
Na this type of girl/woman go don tell her guy/man say no sex before marriage. You see yourself !!!

Children wey no de hear word. How did you not know what you were getting into before?
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by Praktikals(m): 5:31am On Oct 06, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

I think she did an honorable thing. It is better than for her to be commiting adultery.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by PureMe01: 5:33am On Oct 06, 2017
alexistaiwo:
And small-sized peeps be consoling themselves that size doesn't matter.

You can see for yourself now.
Husband should count himself lucky that the wife didn't start playing away matches
Wats d big deal in having small size??

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by mathy2p2: 5:43am On Oct 06, 2017
Animal
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood by alizma: 5:49am On Oct 06, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

keep quiet if you don't know what to say. God didn't create anybody to take care of another materially in the first place. the first time someone was created for another was when there was emotional need to take care of. you will also be the first person to rain insult on her if she had used gateman uption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.