Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan (12400 Views)

Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC / Fresh Crisis Looms In Rivers Amaechi Hold LG Polls On May 23, PDP Against Move / Major Shakeup Looms In Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by Afam4eva(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2010
nurexg:

An igbo man is currently the cancellor of sabon gari in kano state. can this happen in igbo land?
well i hope in the years of our children may be nigeria will be one, one people one nation. but for now something need to be done.

Whether or not it's true, all i can say to you is "Shut up" if you don't have anythjing meaningful to say. We all know that Igbos are travellers and tehy hold sway wherever they settle which is not the case with Hausas.
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by Wylout: 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2010
some crazy newspaper just wants to make big sales, proper M U M U
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by miftah: 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2010
ppl do talk rubbish with their mouth on religion, it would av been better u say wat u kno abt ur religion than to lambast some1`s religion, I kno it`s only GOd that will jugde everybody and the day is fast approaching wen u will surely account for ur deeds, u wil neva hav d control over any part of ur body which will say all u`v use them to do wen u a alive, so stop saying wat u don`t kno abt one`s religion.
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by Afam4eva(m): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2010
Very soon now it will be Igbo catholics VS Igbo protestants. God save us from this plague called Nigeria.
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by abhosts(m): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2010
Wow!! The "Religion of peace" is at it again.
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by tkb417(m): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2010
@Topic
i dont see how a religious war can even start in Oyo state

Those that will be interested in fighting such wars will not be up to 1,000 and i forsee the Police or soldiers killing all of them within 2 hours
The foolish man that made that threat should be hanged.

burn churches in Oyo state? hehehehehehe
it will be easier for arisekola to be the President of USA than for moslems to start killing xtians in Oyo

it must surely mean the anti christ himself will lead the onslaught. It cannot happen.
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by honeric01(m): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2010
As long as it's in SW, nothing dey happen, they are just too scared to fight others not to talk of their own bloods lipsrsealed
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by Afam4eva(m): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2010
honeric01:

As long as it's in SW, nothing dey happen, they are just too scared to fight others not to talk of their own bloods lipsrsealed

I'll have to agree with you.
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by FBS: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2010
Protect us Oh LORD!!!
That guy who made that statement should be arrested if indeed it is true.

tkb417:

@Topic
i dont see how a religious war can even start in Oyo state

Those that will be interested in fighting such wars will not be up to 1,000 and i forsee the Police or soldiers killing all of them within 2 hours
The foolish man that made that threat should be hanged.

burn churches in Oyo state? hehehehehehe
it will be easier for arisekola to be the President of USA than for moslems to start killing xtians in Oyo

it must surely mean the anti christ himself will lead the onslaught. It cannot happen.  
Even though I tend to agree with you, but damn it, these people are just very crazy.
I mean, they are very mad.
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by tkb417(m): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2010
honeric01:

yeah right

cos they seem to be the only sensible lot in the mix
they are probably surrounded by blood thirsty demonic imbeciles

why fight nincompoops when you have a life to live
food for thought!!! if you wanna fight go to Afghanistan or Iraq

another moronic statement from a bumbling retard
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by Afam4eva(m): 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2010
tkb417:

yeah right

O boy why u dey boil.
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by tkb417(m): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2010
FBS:

Protect us Oh LORD!!!
That guy who made that statement should be arrested if indeed it is true.
Even though I tend to agree with you, but damn it, these people are just very crazy.
I mean, they are very mad.
are they going to import the almajiris to Oyo state?
or the locals are the ones that will burn the churches?

hehehehe,

suicide
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by tkb417(m): 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2010
afam4eva:

O boy why u dey boil.
u no see the sweet nonsense wey ur guy type grin
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by honeric01(m): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2010
tkb417:

yeah right

one thing i want Jonathan to do is to instruct the army to go fish out all the people involved in the jos crisis, bundle them in a plane (blindfolded), take them to Antarctica, then dump them there forever with only their boxers on. angry

That would go a long way to deter others from doing the same.
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by matiltomd(f): 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2010
I've seen the movie in question "Alfa Sule" and to be candid, there's no need to kill a fowl over it, let alone human beings. I think it's high time Islamic leaders in Nigeria behaved like true religious leaders.
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by FBS: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2010
tkb417:

hehehehe,

suicide
But no one thought Jos was going to be like this?
But how did this all start in the first place?
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by tkb417(m): 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2010
honeric01:

one thing i want Jonathan to do is to instruct the army to go fish out all the people involved in the jos crisis, bundle them in a plane (blindfolded), take them to Antarctica, then dump them there forever with only their boxers on. angry

That would go a long way to deter others from doing the same.
den say na Chad and Niger den come from

maybe we should send some missiles to Niger and Chad
bastards
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by edoyad(m): 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2010
This is terible. People like dayokanu will use this opportunity to rob and slay poor hapless souls like TKB.
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by FBS: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2010
matiltom_d:

I've seen the movie in question "Alfa Sule" and to be candid, there's no need to kill a fowl over it, let alone human beings. I think it's high time Islamic leaders in Nigeria behaved like true religious leaders.
One can only assume that they "saw" the movie in a different way.
Either way, it is time The FG do something.
They shouldn't allow anyone turn Nigeria into Iraq for goodness sake.
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by tkb417(m): 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2010
FBS:

But no one thought Jos was going to be like this?
But how did this all start in the first place?
na those bigots in the North don set fire under our yansh.

and so much for our military and police intelligence

how they smuggle arms without being detected, how they plan and hatch the plans without any resistance from the law enforcements agencies is a miracle. if anybody plans to blow up 3rd mainland bridge, my bro, the person will do it without being caught

9ja is a failed state
kapish!
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by honeric01(m): 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2010
tkb417:

den say na Chad and Niger den come from

maybe we should send some missiles to Niger and Chad
bastards

Then they should station fierce looking soldiers at the chad/Naija border with an order to shoot at sight, but they should first send the ones that perpetuated the gruesome massacre to Antarctica oo.

1 Like

Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by tkb417(m): 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2010
edoyad:

This is terible. People like dayokanu will use this opportunity to rob and slay poor hapless souls like TKB.
sorry, was a member of a dreaded group in the UNI

hence ma 417 siggy
nobody kills me like a fowl grin grin grin

this is not Kano. an average xtian/moslem in the South na Soji boi
we dont wanna fight but make the dough

so bang off u dolt cheesy
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by Busybody2(f): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2010
tkb417:

hehehehe,

suicide

Prince TKB, if I were you, I wouldn't sleep with both eyes shut at night. Word in the secret places amongst the upper echelons is that the Mallams in the north have been imported to Lagos State to drive Okadas erractically and purposely to maim the South and render them limbless, disabled, etc, that it is CHEAPER THAN PLANTING LANDMINES ALL OVER LAGOS STATE, I HEARD tongue tongue tongue

If in doubt, visit Igbobi Hospital cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by igboboy1(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2010
All you people saying it can neva happen cos some muslims or chrisitians in yoruba areas have relatives belonging to the other religion are just dreaming

The bible dont lie, it says in the end time brothers against brothers, fathers against son and so on, so it is very possible

I wish it is just rumor tho,
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by tkb417(m): 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2010
Busy_body:

Prince TKB, if I were you, I wouldn't sleep with both eyes shut at night. Word in the secret places amongst the upper echelons is that the Mallams in the north have been imported to Lagos State to drive Okadas erractically and purposely to maim the South and render them limbless, disabled, etc, that it is CHEAPER THAN PLANTING LANDMINES ALL OVER LAGOS STATE, I HEARD tongue tongue tongue

i have temporarily moved to accra cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by slimshay(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2010
Busy_body:

Ha ha ha ha ha, considering the fact they too end up being maimed i think this should be refered to as 'amputcide' Ha ha ha ha!!!!

Anybody saying this kind of thing can never happen in Ibadan is not aware of the extent emotions can rise when religion is concerned. People will go from a simple misundestanding of Jesus is the Son of God to Allah said we should kill imbeciles. Haba!

There have been more people killed in the name of God than under natural causes.

Why dont you let what you believe be what you believe and leave it at that. Now I'm beginnin to understand the rationale of people who doubt the existence of God.
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by InesQor(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2010
[size=16pt]Looool na wa! So na that weird ALFA SULE movie dey cause yawa?! Someone shared clips from it on facebook some weeks ago. Looked rather harmless to me. . .[/size] grin cheesy
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by muhsin(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2010
Mts. . . threads like this should be closed.
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by bayo1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2010
The goal of Islam is to take control of any community/country where they happen to be majority, look at Nigeria. We should not assume that this thing can't happen in the SW, IT CAN.
Anytime u see the "may-guard" in your house, that's a potential tool in the hands of these jihadist. Instinct has taught me to place the one in my house under close watch! Who told you they can't have weapons inside their shelter to unleash terror on the occupants at any given time? All they needed is instruction after a friday service at the mosque.
Southerners, please be at alert!
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by yemmight(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2010
Somebody must convince me that islam is religion of peace
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by stone07(m): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2010
I believe Dr. Amoo Dauda have some content of fulani's blood in his vains because why he is showing his anger in this type of film that is so interesting and funny to all.Sorry,the man is just jealous becouse some muslims like this film.
Re: Religious Battle Looms In Ibadan by myhouse: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2010
i dont care if its true or fake news,this is not jos where muslim can dominate,i hate them already, let them start and face the wract of christians!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PMB Passed Disability Bill Into Law. / Peter Obi Hails The Release Of Kaduna School Children / I Don’t Care If Obaseki Betrays Me – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.