Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... (53275 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / A Woman Asking For Food (financial Favors) In The Talking Stages Is.. / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by ruffDiamond: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2017
Over RAVISHED OLOSHO mentality thing sad lady without an iota of moral lord deliver me from all these karisikas
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by lilyheaven: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2017
emmayayodeji:
exporting you to where?
To sambisa forest grin grin
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by highchief1: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=shurley22 post=61217417][/quote]lol sorry I just dey vex this morning I need money
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Johnpsite: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2017
zutu:
My married ex too is bugging me with same thing, hers is
School fees for her children.

1 Share

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by whiteprince(m): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2017
pocohantas:
Tell her to bring her husband as collateral. Foolish woman

I won't be surprised if you eventually hang her leg on the burglary proof. This is how it starts...
Chai,some people will not make heaven o
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Fearlez: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
Please I want to know if it's right for a married woman to keep asking for money from her Ex.. I'm having this experience now and don't know if I should stop or keep doing it...

The willpower for a woman to say no is greatly weakened once she has taken money from a man.

The ex is still or can still Bleep her if she's asking money from him.

Don't let your greed get the better of you.

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2017
siraj1402:
It happened to me and I gave her with pure intentions. In as much you do it without any hidden intention, surly you will be rewarded for it. She might need it to support her family.
u might be right and wrong somehow also. If d hubby catch u nko? Abeg oo
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Truckpusher(m): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2017
Afam4eva:
Kai...some people are just perpetual mumus in this life and such people are bound to have problems whether in their marital life or out of it. How someone can ask this kind of question is beyond me.
There is nothing stupid about the op's question as many people today find themselves in such dilemma. I was doing it until I realized this shiit will land me in problem. Imagine a guy that was already tired of his wife and wants a way out - He'll use it as an avenue to get a divorce claiming infidelity on her part after all you'll tell the people what manner of business that you've been doing with an ex to send you money especially if a wire transfer was made as usually with most cases. This show of shame isn't just peculiar to ladies alone even guys go around begging their ex that are married to rich guys for money . It's a shame , a big shame .
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by newoffer: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2017
women are like gift card. As in , my ex of 12 years wants us to resume back to loving each other. I laughed at her weak imagination. I wonder how crazy extra marital affair has gone wild

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by reality17(m): 11:07am On Oct 08, 2017
pocohantas:
Tell her to bring her husband as collateral. Foolish woman

I won't be surprised if you eventually hang her leg on the burglary proof. This is how it starts...

Is that how they are hanging ur legs? undecided

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by egopersonified(f): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2017
Went somewhere yesterday and a lady was telling a guy who called her that since his wife is not in town, if she should come to his house and that she would soon drive the woman out of that house since she doesn't know her duties. I had goose pimples instantly and said a short prayer.

2 Likes

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by MartMax(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2017
undecided
Ikebesupa:
Please I want to know if it's right for a married woman to keep asking for money from her Ex.. I'm having this experience now and don't know if I should stop or keep doing it...
Ikebesupa:
Ikebesupa:
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by solar9190(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2017
DeadRat:
There are certain things guys do here i do not find funny... A girl askes u out and u come out to tell the world (girls dont do that) dont be foolish, you are not the only guy who girls ask out... U have sex with women u come to tell us, are u that low; real men dont do tha shiit... Now this one comes here talkin shit abt ex, if u want to help her then do and dont come here askin us stupid questions, are u not a man? Why are most guys here too childish... Its sunday, go to church abeg...
well said bro.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by johnstar(m): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2017
Now i knw why our fellow man no one gree marry

I don talk am b4 say e go even hard me pay bridprice for anh gal wey i wn marry

I sure say dis guy go stil dey Bleep d woman

Imagine my ex called me one day say she can't do without me say she she nvr move on she say make i do her one favour oo, make i gv her Belle even if i no go marry her self

Dis gal wey i dey talk to now don gt fiance ooo

Women her evil choi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Sike(m): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2017
boostdom:
Give her if you have but there is the possibility of your benevolence snowballing into something unintended. When she asks consistently and you give, you support a dependence behaviour in her that makes her indebted to you. The problem this creates is that it makes her less inhibitive to you, which is compounded by the pleasant memories both of you might have shared. This is the psychic fuel that will ignite the passion.

I know how that story goes, bruh. She will be tossing her vows out the window with the quickness.
Well posted! �
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Skain(m): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2017
You're no longer lovers but friends. so what are friends for? and there is this saying that "once debe is debe forever" cheesy
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by momove4real25(f): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2017
This is what happens when you heard of ppl settling dwn n u rush urslf into unwanted marriage. If you can't support ur family financially as a woman when ur husbnd is dwn why will u settle down. If ur man is irresponsible why will u marry him. I hate hearing this kind of thing wen a married woman deliberately seek fr dick BKS once u demand from ex he will also ask fr sth in return. Secretary to devil is d woman

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Greenbullet(m): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2017
Brojimmydada77:
Sharing the same experience. She gets upset each time I turn down an appointment with her due to the monetary demands
Appointment in where ?
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Odogwucharles: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2017
My dear if you ask me, there's nothing wrong with her asking for assistance, as long as your heart is at peace each time you help her then whatever anyone is saying is not important.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by victorazyvictor(m): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:
.. I suppose she is exporting me
Your right, she is exporting you to Congo.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by KaptainAfrika: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2017
I knew of a woman that went behind her husbands back to be collecting money from his uncle, she claimed it was for the children and that her husband was not taking care of them but it was a lie, the uncle found out and the devil entered him. He asked her to come over and collect some money, only to lock her up in his room. Things happened before she left for home. (none of which she ever had a mind to do, it was just her greed that did her in)

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by agarawu23(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2017
Its bad

Both of might collabo one day. grin
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2017
egopersonified:
Went somewhere yesterday and a lady was telling a guy who called her that since his wife is not in town, if she should come to his house and that she would soon drive the woman out of that house since she doesn't know her duties. I had goose pimples instantly and said a short prayer.
A bitch knows a good dick when she sees one. If a wife could not deliver on a dick half as much a bitch does, the bitch takes over the home. A short or longer prayers can't teach you how to ride a dick. Be wise!
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Afam4eva(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2017
Truckpusher:
There is nothing stupid about the op's question as many people today find themselves in such dilemma. I was doing it until I realized this shiit will land me in problem. Imagine a guy that was already tired of his wife and wants a way out - He'll use it as an avenue to get a divorce claiming infidelity on her part after all you'll tell the people what manner of business that you've been doing with an ex to send you money especially if a wire transfer was made as usually with most cases. This show of shame isn't just peculiar to ladies alone even guys go around begging their ex that are married to rich guys for money . It's a shame , a big shame .
I'm not discounting the fact that these things happen. I'm only concerned about what kind of responding the OP is expecting other than the fact that it's wrong. There's no two ways about it. What is wrong is wrong and we mustn't always draw grey areas but there aren't.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Kdiva(f): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:

Exporting ke? cheesy
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Adadioranma79(f): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2017
I Love You
DeadRat:
There are certain things guys do here i do not find funny... A girl askes u out and u come out to tell the world (girls dont do that) dont be foolish, you are not the only guy who girls ask out... U have sex with women u come to tell us, are u that low; real men dont do tha shiit... Now this one comes here talkin shit abt ex, if u want to help her then do and dont come here askin us stupid questions, are u not a man? Why are most guys here too childish... Its sunday, go to church abeg...

1 Like

Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by KaptainAfrika: 11:27am On Oct 08, 2017
I knew of a woman that went behind her husbands back to be collecting money from his uncle, she claimed it was for the children and that her husband was not taking care of them but it was a lie, the uncle found out and the devil entered him. He asked her to come over and collect some money, only to lock her up in his room. Things happened before she left for home. (none of which she ever had a mind to do, it was just her greed that did her in)

Ikebesupa:
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by tfelicityk(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2017
Smiling... Only God knows best the agreements between both of you. She may be your ex. If there's no intimacy between both of you after her wedding - why will she be requesting for money or things from you?

Besides, if you feel you are in capacity of assisting her of her needs go ahead. If not, be bold and blunt to her request. I will say NO to her request except I perceived that her request for what she needed the money for, is very very genuine. #Gbam.

Some ladies (not all) are so greedy and never contented at all. They will keep requesting.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Fatasy(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2017
Infact she is really exporting you gan ni
Ikebesupa:
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by gbagyiza: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2017
DeadRat:
God didnt stop giving you life even after all ur shiit life, he didnt stop helpin you... if u want to stop then stop, if u want to continue then continue. Its ur choice

[color=#770077][/color]

My concern is d husband.If the husband got to know about this, it wont be funny because no husband in his real state of mind will allow his wife to relate with her ex..A word is enough for d wise.
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by Kobicove(m): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2017
Ikebesupa:

"Exporting" or "extorting" undecided
Re: MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... by bamasite(m): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy TO THE OTHER ROOM
emmayayodeji:
exporting you to where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) / African S€x Story LOVE IN NAIJ@ Episodde 1 / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.